DJs with a Balance of Elegance & Fun

Wonder how to make your wedding unique and fun with all the songs you love and nothing cheesy, while keeping your guests dancing all night long? We can help! With over 5,000 weddings, we specialize in giving you a one-of-a-kind event. Watch the video above to see how!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

9401 American Eagle Way, Orlando, FL (407) 601-3765

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Sarah G

I cannot RAVE enough about White Rose Entertainment! When booking a DJ for our wedding, the last thing I wanted was a tacky DJ that was going to bring inflatable guitars and make everyone do the chicken dance. I saw White Rose at a Bridal Expo and instantly knew they were the... Read More perfect fit- their tagline is "Where Elegance Meets Fun!" How perfect?! From our first meeting with Jeff, I knew our reception would be in good hands. He really listened to what we wanted (and didn't want!) He took his time, got to know us, meticulously went through genres and sub-genres of music, carefully planning each detail of the playlist. He was so thorough with asking how certain people should be introduced, pronunciations of names, when exactly we wanted each event of the night to happen, exact versions of songs we requested (including a specific Let It Go remix for my niece!) He was amazing. Even more amazing- when we sprung it on him, somewhat last minute, that we needed a DJ for our ceremony as well, he didn't skip a beat. We immediately went to work figuring out exactly what songs should be played at what time. What really blew me away was that he patiently sat with me in his office, helping me find the perfect acoustic, instrumental version of Brown Eyed Girl for me to walk down the aisle to. Most people would have said "sure I'll play instrumental Brown Eyed Girl for you," and I would have ended up with something that sounded like a bad karaoke track. NOT JEFF! He played version after version for me until we finally landed on the perfect version- which he didn't hesitate to buy on iTunes since he didn't already have it. He. Was. Amazing. The event itself went off without a hitch, thanks to Jeff, Mandy, the incredible staff at White Rose Entertainment, and their amazing attention to detail. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Allie B

Jeff and the White Rose Entertainment team are wonderful! We left our pre-wedding meetings feeling very confident that Jeff understood exactly what types of music we wanted played during our cocktail hour and reception and he did not disappoint! The White Rose team was extremely... Read More helpful and very responsive to emails. They also have a very organized process for determining what type of music is/isn't played and which DJ to pair you with. Our family and friends are still raving about how great Jeff and Kelsey were. White Rose Entertainment is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tracy C

we had a great experience with white rose. they are very in depth with the information they get from you regarding your taste in music. they go through several genres with you at their office and you rate them on a scale of 1-5 where they wont play music from the genres you... Read More rate poorly. we were very impressed with their knowledge on this stuff and you can sure tell they are pros and good at what they do. they want to ensure their couples are satisfied. when you go in for the meeting where they go through all the music genres with you they also create an event timeline with you to share with all the vendors and hey get the other vendors information from you so they can be sure that all the vendors that need to be there are present. you can't go wrong with choosing white rose for your special day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Allie K

I got married back in November and it truly was the best day ever. I have to thank White Rose for everything! From the colors of the uplighting in ways we never expected it to the beautiful monogram it was so beautiful. The best part? Jeff is apparently a mind reading magician... Read More and somehow played songs at the wedding even I did not know I wanted but someone fit perfectly at the wedding. Every song, every beat was perfect! Jeff kept the night flowing and kept the dance floor packed! At the end of the wedding, the Waldorf team even said, "I have never seen the dance floor is busy!". Great job Jeff! You guys are amazing on the dance floor! The one issue we had was that sound kept going in and out during the ceremony but at the end of the day what can you do? The wedding was great and we owe a lot of that to you!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Yvonne T

Jeff and Rick were AWESOME! we have had so MANY texts from our guests praising the work of this team. They made the evening an unforgettable one.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Travis B

We were referred to White Rose by several friends, my fiancee and I were just in the starting phase of planning for our wedding and thought we would give them a look. We had our initial visit and went through their questionnaire and followed through on the different music genres... Read More and types that they use to try and narrow down a good foundation for what types of songs you would like to have played during your reception. My fiancee and I took private dance lessons for over 6 months prior to our big day. We worked on a semi-choreographed 2 part dance that started with a slow song, we would bow and then we would spin into the fast song right after as sort of a "wow" factor. Unfortunately we were never given the chance to make this happen even with all the precautions we took and time, effort, and money that we had put into everything. We had gone over the routine with several members of WR entertainment and even had a meeting with Jeff the owner to go over it, being assured that everything would go as planned. The start of our first dance went off as planned, a slow song that ended with me dipping my now-wife and then spinning her out for a bow. The track that our dance instructor had made for us had a 5 second delay in between the end of the slow song and the start of the fast song, just enough time for everyone to think that the first dance was over and then the fast song would start and we would kick it up a notch with a new style of dancing. That never happened, our dj from WR entertainment stopped the music as soon as the first slow song ended and my wife and I ended up standing there, looking foolish and feeling embarrassed because we weren't moving and waiting for our surprise that hadn't yet come, while the dj made an announcement for everyone to take a seat and get ready for dinner. As guests were looking around confused because the announcement had told them to sit down for dinner yet we were still standing on the dance floor mid-bow, desperately trying to get the dj to continue to play the track like he was supposed to do. This was something that we had spent a lot of time, money, and effort on to make it go just right and that moment was taken away from us by WR entertainment and we have yet to receive a response or even a simple apology from anyone associated with them. During the dancing portion of the reception we actually heard the dj replaying songs that he had already played during the course of the evening, there were a lot of songs that we had asked be included that we never heard, and overall the song selection was not at all what we had discussed or told them we had wanted. After the event they send you an e-mail to take a survey on how they did and needless to say we let it be known we were not pleased with how everything went down, yet we still have not heard anything back. I would not recommend WR entertainment and wish we had gone with a different company.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashley P

Your wedding needs White Rose Entertainment. They don’t just play music, they craft a party. Every step of the planning process is designed to thoroughly map out your vision for your wedding, and they will make it a reality. Every detail and nuance is gone over so that... Read More everything goes off without a hitch, and it seriously makes a world of a difference. All of our questions and concerns were answered promptly and completely, and they truly build your experience to your needs. White Rose handled all of our audio and musical needs for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and everything was on-point. We had sporadic rain showers throughout our wedding, but they rolled with it and rearranged accordingly, and no one even noticed anything was out of the ordinary. Our guests had such a blast the entire time, and so did we - and that is priceless.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Sydney M

White Rose was the best decision we could have made when hiring a DJ for our Orlando reception!! The DJ was very in tune with our our party, and the playlist was so good all our guests stayed on the dance floor all night! We loved working with them the whole way through the... Read More process - they were so helpful and great at planning out the music for the event. Everyone had a blast and we can't wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelly B

I cannot say enough good things about this company. THIS IS YOUR DJ!!!! We met White Rose at a wedding expo after they were recommended by our venue and we were immediately impressed. They did not disappoint from that moment on. They have a perfect system for dialing in on... Read More exactly what you and your fiancé want at your wedding and make it incredibly easy to chose how you would like your day to go. Every one of their suggestions made our day that much better. Another unique feature of White Rose is that they provide both a DJ and an MC so that one person isn't juggling both roles. We had Jack as our MC and he was an absolutely perfect fit for us. I still have friends and family raving about the music and dancing!! We even had friends and family members up on their feet in between courses during dinner - some of these people I have never seen dance before! I cannot recommend White Rose enough for your big day. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Julie B

White Rose was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ. We met with Jeff (who was also our AWESOME MC) and we were sold right away. We didn't even meet with any other vendors. They are very professional and accepted the last minute changes without hesitation. Everyone had a great... Read More time and were pleased with the variety of music and how well it all flowed!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sherri D

From beginning to end, we had nothing but a great time working with Jeff and the crew of White Rose Entertainment. Jeff came highly recommended by a friend and I couldn't find another DJ that had only top reviews across the board. He makes you feel like you are the most... Read More important person when you meet him and the service is the best. The professionalism and attention to detail was something I couldn't find anywhere else. When he had Frank and Enzo at my wedding, they did everything right. The music was on point for every aspect of the reception and the guests were dancing well into the night. It was just what we wanted - everyone had a great time. We are still hearing how amazing the night was. Jeff, I wish I could fully express how grateful we are to you and your team. You truly are a class act. If I could, I would give you 10 stars. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Alexandra M

They are very detail oriented and have a great sales pitch. However, I had a couple of concerning items that I feel need to be shared. I was told during our meeting that I would have the opportunity to meet the DJ that I would be at our wedding but that was not the case. When I... Read More called back the owner Jeff told told me their was no reason for me to meet them since everything was already outlined in our day of blueprint. The DJ at my wedding did not meet the dress code we had discussed. She wore tight black spandex leggings, converse sneakers, a t-shirt and ill-fitted jacket. He made a couple snarky comments when I requested if he could purchase some songs that he did not own, and seemed aggravated about me not owning them already and had the audacity to say, " I normally own the things I like". He also does not seem to have a strong relationship with his partner Jack and interrupted our second meeting and repeated the same information we had just completed reviewing. It was very awkward for my husband and I and you could feel that they didn't trust each other. Although, this company has lots of experience and a solid marketing plan I stray away.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Catherine S

White Rose was awesome! When I first emailed them, I received a call from Jeff right at the specified date and time. He was all around a very courteous, pleasant, and knowledgeable! Their prices were fair, not the cheapest but not the most expensive, plus the package we chose... Read More came with nice extras such as more laser light shows and cake up lights. Jack and Charles, our MC and DJ, were awesome and keep everything running smooth. They even made a wonderful mash up of my favorite boy bands, which had me singing along like it was middle school! I had a wonderful time! I would definitely book with them in the future and encourage everyone to do so as well!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Christine R

We had a great experience using White Rose Entertainment. Jeff is fantastic and our only regret is that we didn't pay additional money to have him present for our wedding day as we felt like he really understood our vision best and had all the contact with us. We still enjoyed... Read More the DJ and emcee he sent for our wedding and they played most of the songs we enjoyed and a few we were not crazy about but a few of our guests were. The best part was some of the mash ups they played. Our guests seemed to really enjoy themselves. They did however assume I had changed my last name and tagged us on Instagram and addressed us in follow up emails as Mr. & Mrs. my husband's last name. We told them we wanted introduced as the newlyweds because I was not changing my last name. They introduced us correctly but every interaction after that I was addressed incorrectly. I politely pointed this out to them and did not get any response back when I did. I just feel that when your entire business is built on customer service that you should know how to address your clients and if not, simply asking would avoid unintentionally upsetting your client/clients family.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Samantha E

White Rose Ent., primarily Jeff, was perfect for our wedding. The entire process from initial inquiry, personalized meetings, and day of celebration was great and worth it. Jeff is a perfect addition to weddings as his professionalism, experience, attention to detail, and... Read More overall fun truly compliment the entire shindig. Jeff is a true master of his craft, and will ensure your special day is perfect. Thank you Jeff!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 JennIfer N

The pre-planning was incredible for our DJ service. The main reason why I choose White Rose Entertainment was for their bi-lingual skills. My husband's family mainly speaks Spanish so I wanted everything to be in English and Spanish. During the actual reception everything was... Read More only in English. When they did the cake announcement the music was still so loud that some of the tables had no idea what was going on. Our cake was a projection cake with music, the DJ was still playing dance music during our cake cutting so most people couldn't hear the music going along with the cake. During our pre-planning I was told that there would be a mixture of music, fast and slow so that everyone would be comfortable dancing. That was not the case, it was a dance party the entire time. While a lot of my guests loved this, it left the other guests unable to enjoy the dance floor. The most disappointing point was when the DJ came to us and said "It's almost 10:00 pm, are you ready for the last dance song?" When I asked if we could have 15 more minutes since everyone was having so much fun he responded: "Well my DJ needs to bounce, so..." I felt like we didn't get the personalized reception we were promised. Prior to our wedding I had liked the White Rose Facebook page and kept seeing all of these amazing photos from different weddings they were working, so I expected on the day of our wedding that I would get to see photos of our wedding on their page. Not so. They posted 1 photo, and my husband and I are not even in it. When they posted the photo our last name was spelled wrong. The name was later fixed, but I felt let down that I didn't get that extra touch everyone else did that had a wedding that weekend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kathryn F

If you could choose one very important vendor then THIS is the one. Jeff and Team are masters at their craft. I was given White Rose Entertainments info from a friend of mine. He insisted that I watch his wedding video and give them a call right away. I am so glad that I... Read More did. I cannot express how amazing they are at providing quality entertainment and how professionally they ran the wedding ceremony, dinner, and reception. I know for a fact that they are the best DJs in Orlando. Even though our wedding is done, I know I will be contacting Jeff and team for my next big event or party.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 lee j

We couldn't have asked for more from our DJ who was simply brilliant!!! We chose this vendor because of the amazing reviews and from our first conversation we knew we had chosen the right one! we were treated like royalty and nothing was ever too much and planning our wedding... Read More from UK was made so easy. I have never encountered such professionalism and the DJ on the night was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding video was made all the more special by the excellent introductions and great music. An excellent vendor who comes with an excellent reputation

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jenny B

Great communication! They were splendid with our Skype interactions. Donovan was in contact with us through out the night especially when it was about to pour down right after dinner. They were efficient in moving equipment and were very up beat. I suggest giving specific songs... Read More desired to play at least one month before the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sammi I

We had Jack DJ our wedding, and everyone had a great time! We've received so many compliments on the music and the fact that anyone rarely left the dance floor for the majority of the night. We had White Rose do everything from our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and... Read More lighting and it was all perfect! I would definitely recommend their services.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Joanna R

White Rose is amazing! They go over every last detail that you wouldn't even think of! Everything went smoothly and just as planned. So professional. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Sara G

We chose White Rose Entertainment for our DJ services at our wedding at the Estate on the Halifax last month and it was the BEST decision we could have made! I was hesitant about a DJ service because I had been to so many weddings where the DJ was corny and played awful music... Read More but that is NOT the case with White Rose Entertainment. From the initial phone calls and quotes we could tell White Rose was different. They were flexible with pricing and working with our budget. Jeff really has a method that works and we went through every detail of the wedding from announcements, speeches, music and more. He made sure that everyone that wanted an introduction had one and it sounded how we wanted it to sound. The method he uses for choosing the music we wanted to hear was brilliant. Every single guest commented on how great the DJ was and how the music flowed so well together. The DJ and the MC were organized, fun and ran everything on time. Everyone was dancing the whole reception, which is exactly what we wanted. If you are debating on a DJ, go with White Rose Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Isabel H

I don't even know where to start with this review. We met Jeff in the early process of planning our wedding (I'm talking about a year and half in advance), and right away, we knew Jeff and his team were the perfect fit! The last thing we wanted was a tacky DJ and MC with big... Read More equipment, and overplayed club music - all of which White Rose isn't! Jeff walked us through every single genre, and took the time to get to know us, what we liked, and what he didn't like. He also gave us recommendations to steer us in the right direction when needed. Our reception was perfect- from introductions to our last dance, we couldn't have asked for a better team! Jeff blew us away with the attention to detail, industry knowledge, and overall professionalism that he demonstrated throughout the entire process. If you book White Rose, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Elizabeth C

White Rose really brought the party to our wedding day! From the first meeting, Jeff and his team put us at ease, covering every aspect of our big day in detail and allowing us to pick the style of reception we wanted by rating the genres of music they had to offer. Their... Read More professionalism is unparalleled, meaning every aspect of the reception flowed smoothly and everyone had a great time! The dance floor lighting created a nice ambience and the DJs knew the songs to play to keep our guests dancing all night long. Overall, we were so pleased with the service we received!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Jeff, Ben, DJ NZO, and the White Rose Staff, Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our wedding! Your music questionnaire helped immensely shape our wedding playlist. We are not the type of couple that usually get on the dance floor, but you kept us out there for most of... Read More the night! Our guests still keep telling us that they had a great time at the reception, so we really appreciate that you provided that for us. We will definitely be recommending White Rose to our family and friends. All the best, John and Maria (4/16/2016)

Start a Conversation!