DJs with a Balance of Elegance & Fun

Wonder how to make your wedding unique and fun with all the songs you love and nothing cheesy, while keeping your guests dancing all night long? We can help! With over 5,000 weddings, we specialize in giving you a one-of-a-kind event. Watch the video above to see how!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

9401 American Eagle Way, Orlando, FL (407) 601-3765

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Sarah G

I cannot RAVE enough about White Rose Entertainment! When booking a DJ for our wedding, the last thing I wanted was a tacky DJ that was going to bring inflatable guitars and make everyone do the chicken dance. I saw White Rose at a Bridal Expo and instantly knew they were the... Read More perfect fit- their tagline is "Where Elegance Meets Fun!" How perfect?! From our first meeting with Jeff, I knew our reception would be in good hands. He really listened to what we wanted (and didn't want!) He took his time, got to know us, meticulously went through genres and sub-genres of music, carefully planning each detail of the playlist. He was so thorough with asking how certain people should be introduced, pronunciations of names, when exactly we wanted each event of the night to happen, exact versions of songs we requested (including a specific Let It Go remix for my niece!) He was amazing. Even more amazing- when we sprung it on him, somewhat last minute, that we needed a DJ for our ceremony as well, he didn't skip a beat. We immediately went to work figuring out exactly what songs should be played at what time. What really blew me away was that he patiently sat with me in his office, helping me find the perfect acoustic, instrumental version of Brown Eyed Girl for me to walk down the aisle to. Most people would have said "sure I'll play instrumental Brown Eyed Girl for you," and I would have ended up with something that sounded like a bad karaoke track. NOT JEFF! He played version after version for me until we finally landed on the perfect version- which he didn't hesitate to buy on iTunes since he didn't already have it. He. Was. Amazing. The event itself went off without a hitch, thanks to Jeff, Mandy, the incredible staff at White Rose Entertainment, and their amazing attention to detail. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Allie B

Jeff and the White Rose Entertainment team are wonderful! We left our pre-wedding meetings feeling very confident that Jeff understood exactly what types of music we wanted played during our cocktail hour and reception and he did not disappoint! The White Rose team was extremely... Read More helpful and very responsive to emails. They also have a very organized process for determining what type of music is/isn't played and which DJ to pair you with. Our family and friends are still raving about how great Jeff and Kelsey were. White Rose Entertainment is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tracy C

we had a great experience with white rose. they are very in depth with the information they get from you regarding your taste in music. they go through several genres with you at their office and you rate them on a scale of 1-5 where they wont play music from the genres you... Read More rate poorly. we were very impressed with their knowledge on this stuff and you can sure tell they are pros and good at what they do. they want to ensure their couples are satisfied. when you go in for the meeting where they go through all the music genres with you they also create an event timeline with you to share with all the vendors and hey get the other vendors information from you so they can be sure that all the vendors that need to be there are present. you can't go wrong with choosing white rose for your special day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Marissa C

White Rose Entertainment was AMAZING!! I did not have a wedding coordinator and Jack was so helpful in making sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly!! The party never stopped at the reception and the music was a great mix of the past and present! I would 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jasmine G

White Rose Entertainment is the way to go! I met Jack at a wedding show and knew I wanted to book with them. Another reason we chose White Rose was because they have an MC and a DJ. We didn’t have a wedding day coordinator, so it was great because Jack (MC) made sure the wedding... Read More ran smoothly and on time. Such a fun and well organized team!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Elizabeth B

White Rose Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. From our very first meeting they made us feel welcomed and all of the communications up to the event were stress-free and easy. I love that they have a music profile to fill out so that the djs can... Read More really get a feel for your musical style and the flow of the wedding. Everything went perfectly on the day of our wedding and we loved working with this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Rachael C

If I could give them more stars, I would. Jack was FANTASTIC, and all of my guests were raving about how great the music was. The reception was fabulous, and the night flowed so well with the schedule we made. I cannot say enough good things about White Rose!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Gladi C

White Rose Entertainment is simply the best. Jeff Verschage and his team are professionals and masters of their craft.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Cait S

WOW! What an amazing company to work with! We scheduled White Rose Entertainment for our wedding. We were worried about the music for our wedding with it being such a broad group of people from Latin music to oldies. Our DJs did an AMAZING job, there was never a moment that... Read More the dance floor was empty or had less than 50 people dancing! If you go with White Rose Entertainment you should have no concerns about music at your event!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle C

We had Frank & Enzo and they were awesome! Kept the crowd going the whole night. Frank made sure to keep myself & the groom informed when we were doing cake, garter, bouquet, all the dances were coming up. Enzo took requests from guest and made sure to listen to what the groom &... Read More I had wanted as well. They were both very professional and personable. You’re in good hands with Jeff & his team of experts!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Karen s

Thank you Jeff and your entire team at White Rose Entertainment for your tremendous partnership, which I value deeply. I look forward to each and every wedding or event you DJ at Mission Inn Resort and thank you for creating an amazing experience for our clients. From the... Read More initial music profiling to the ceremony music, perfectly timed intros, rockin' reception and grand exit, your team orchestrates each element with professionalism and pizazz. White Rose Entertainment's attention to detail, flawless timeline and most of all creating a rockin' atmosphere are truly first class. Thank you! Karen, Mission Inn-Howey in the Hills

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shane H

Working with White Rose for our wedding was stress free, easy and amazing. They made the process from start to finish easy so we got exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. I would recommend using them for any party where you want a... Read More night to go off perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Stephanie S

From the moment I scheduled our first meeting to the send off of our wedding, every detail from this company was perfect. Our MC, Jack, was so great and he celebrated his birthday making us happy at our wedding. He was fun and energetic and everyone had great things to say about... Read More the music. My husband and I would recommend this team to anyone looking for excellent service! Worth every penny and time we spent working with them! Thank you Jeff and Jack!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kristin J

White Rose was so great to work with. We loved meeting with them and speaking to them every step of the way. They were such a hit at our wedding, and we even have a few friends using them for theirs now! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect. -The Jostad's

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brittany B

Jeff and Jack made our night complete! From the ceremony to cocktail hour and all through the rest of the night they were truly the best! They made a great team and kept the night going as it should! But even before the big day, the whole team at White Rose went above and... Read More beyond to ensure that our special day would be exactly how we wanted it. It amazed me how in tune to all the smallest details they were! They provided us with the best customer service, music and lights all night long! You can tell without a doubt that they love what they do and truly care about your wedding! Thank you guys SO much! Chris & Brittany Gercken

2017-07-17T16:27:24 Response from the vendor

❤️ Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so happy that we were a part of your special day. Congrats again and we wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melody R

A+ would hire again. The music selection was good - and the meetings ahead of time were hilarious AND productive. Sitting with Jack and listening to samples of their library was so much fun, and it helped us be confident that we wouldn't hear songs we loathed. The team worked... Read More hard to be sure they had the exact version of the songs we wanted for our special dances, as well as for our processional and recessional. Their concern and focus was obvious, and we would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Taylor M

Our experience with White Rose entertainment was amazing from the very first meeting!! White Rose was the first place we met with and naturally we went to check out our other options to ensure the best ever for our wedding day. We checked out several other "big names" in the... Read More area and it was so EASY and Exciting to go with White Rose!!! From the monogram on the wall as we enter the office our very first time, all the way to playing us 2 last songs hehe! Jeff and every member of the White rose team we talked to or met was fantastic. They were great with our children throughout the process and helped us flawlessly in every way even with last minute changes. Donovan and Courtney kept the dance floor packed the whole time. Even my 82 year old Grandpa was dancing all night!! I would recommend White Rose Entertainment to anyone wanting a seamless celebration full of elegance and fun. These guys definitely had a big hand in our fairy-tale wedding coming to life stress free and with NOT ONE GLITCH!! They are TRULY top notch!! Thank you for everything White Rose Team.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brandon S

This was definitely the best part of our wedding, amazing dj! We used the services of jack and he did not disappoint. He kept the wedding on schedule (one that he created!) He contacted all the vendors and made sure they we all on the same page. He made sure it was a party to... Read More remember, from the amplification for the ceremony to the wild lighting for the reception it was flawless. He Mc'd a great party! After he helped us create the perfect Playlist he took over all the nitty gritty details and made our day that much more of a special one. We highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Robyn T

There aren't enough stars to truly describe the level of service what White Rose provides. Even after we made a few last-minute changes to our wedding playlist, not a single detail was missed. During our reception, I took a step back and glanced at the dance floor in disbelief... Read More of how many people were out there. We didn't have a single dull moment and I actually thought we were going to break the dance floor from how much fun everyone was having. White Rose is a credible, trustworthy, affordable and professional vendor that will be sure to leave your guests talking about how much fun they had at your wedding!

2017-05-02T14:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We had a blast celebrating with you guys! We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Allison B

White Rose Entertainment kept our reception going all night! They were amazing and we received so many compliments on them.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Crystal D

I had such an amazing time working with White Rose Entertainment. To say Jeff is amazing, is an understatement.. I originally found this company on The Knot and right after sending an inquiry I received a call from Jeff. We hit it off immediately. I knew straight away that I... Read More wanted him to DJ my wedding. Because I was getting married in Disney, they are a little strict on some rules. Our original venue would not allow outside DJs.. so we changed out venue. It was very important to me to have vendors that I could connect with and we truly felt that with Jeff. At our first meeting, we were welcomed with a customer monogram of our names on the wall! That meeting we learned more that we had made a great decision. I wanted to do things a little unorthodox, and Jeff was totally on board. They are so organized and send you a blueprint of the day and give you a schedule to go by to give to all other vendors. If I haven't already said enough, I highly recommend this company and hope to work with them again in the future. I truly felt like Jeff became part of my family and that he was more like a guest at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Paige F

White Rose Entertainment was AMAZING. Jeff was so easy to work with from the start. Once we met with him we knew he was going to be our DJ. After booking with him, we went back to have a more thorough meeting to discuss the music. Honestly, I am not too knowledgeable about music... Read More and he made the process so easy. He had our large wedding party dancing all night. We were having so much that we extended the wedding for 30 more minutes. You cannot go wrong by booking with White Rose. We got so many compliments on how good Jeff was. They are incredible and you will not be disappointed! Thank you Jeff and White Rose!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sara S

I was paired with this vendor from a promotional deal with my venue. I worked mostly with Jeff who reviewed our blueprint and discussed the logistics of the reception via Skype. The company responded promptly to my emails. My only complaint is that I wish I had more interaction... Read More with the DJ who was chosen to conduct the reception. Everything went as planned for most of the night, but there were a few things I noticed that were done differently from the final day of blueprint. The wedding music still turned out fabulous and Frank was a great host throughout the night.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Lauren M

Book them! Don't question it you won't be disappointed. They provide the highest quality service there is and they basically run the show at your wedding and keep everything fun and running smoothly. They offer lots of extras to really blow your wedding up and they personalize... Read More your music to be played. Jack was our DJ and they were flawless. I would reccomend them for anything!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Justin W

I have one phrase to describe White Rose Entertainment. UTTERLY PERFECT! From the moment, we met Jeff and his team at White Rose Entertainment we knew that they were the ones that we needed to entrust our once in a life time day to. The professionalism, attention to detail, and... Read More sheer awesomeness of White Rose is second to none. They are the best and worth every penny. Every called, text, and email was answered very quickly. We had multiple pre-meetings to discuss what we wanted and how to make our day special. The music setting session was so much fun and was well worth our time. Jeff was always there making sure I was calm, cool, and collected. He thought of every possible scenario. You cannot do over 5000 weddings and have a near flawless online rating without being the best. White Rose was the one wedding vendor I never had to worry about, they were on top of it and performed flawlessly. You are only “supposed” to have one wedding your entire life, so don’t be cheap and pay for the best! Skimp on the Flowers or Invitations, or something else that doesn’t really matter, but don’t skimp on the DJ. The DJ sets the tempo and rhythm for the entire wedding. When people leave they remember how much fun they had, not the other small details. You and your spouse deserve the best, and with all the headaches of a wedding, choose the one DJ service who will do everything in their power to make sure it will go off with just one hitch... and that you getting hitched. Eternally Thankful for making our day special, Justin Ward & Robert Smith