DJs with a Balance of Elegance & Fun

Wonder how to make your wedding unique and fun with all the songs you love and nothing cheesy, while keeping your guests dancing all night long? We can help! With over 5,000 weddings, we specialize in giving you a one-of-a-kind event. Watch the video above to see how!

Arabic, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

9401 American Eagle Way, Orlando, FL (407) 601-3765

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Sarah G

I cannot RAVE enough about White Rose Entertainment! When booking a DJ for our wedding, the last thing I wanted was a tacky DJ that was going to bring inflatable guitars and make everyone do the chicken dance. I saw White Rose at a Bridal Expo and instantly knew they were the... Read More perfect fit- their tagline is "Where Elegance Meets Fun!" How perfect?! From our first meeting with Jeff, I knew our reception would be in good hands. He really listened to what we wanted (and didn't want!) He took his time, got to know us, meticulously went through genres and sub-genres of music, carefully planning each detail of the playlist. He was so thorough with asking how certain people should be introduced, pronunciations of names, when exactly we wanted each event of the night to happen, exact versions of songs we requested (including a specific Let It Go remix for my niece!) He was amazing. Even more amazing- when we sprung it on him, somewhat last minute, that we needed a DJ for our ceremony as well, he didn't skip a beat. We immediately went to work figuring out exactly what songs should be played at what time. What really blew me away was that he patiently sat with me in his office, helping me find the perfect acoustic, instrumental version of Brown Eyed Girl for me to walk down the aisle to. Most people would have said "sure I'll play instrumental Brown Eyed Girl for you," and I would have ended up with something that sounded like a bad karaoke track. NOT JEFF! He played version after version for me until we finally landed on the perfect version- which he didn't hesitate to buy on iTunes since he didn't already have it. He. Was. Amazing. The event itself went off without a hitch, thanks to Jeff, Mandy, the incredible staff at White Rose Entertainment, and their amazing attention to detail. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Allie B

Jeff and the White Rose Entertainment team are wonderful! We left our pre-wedding meetings feeling very confident that Jeff understood exactly what types of music we wanted played during our cocktail hour and reception and he did not disappoint! The White Rose team was extremely... Read More helpful and very responsive to emails. They also have a very organized process for determining what type of music is/isn't played and which DJ to pair you with. Our family and friends are still raving about how great Jeff and Kelsey were. White Rose Entertainment is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Tracy C

we had a great experience with white rose. they are very in depth with the information they get from you regarding your taste in music. they go through several genres with you at their office and you rate them on a scale of 1-5 where they wont play music from the genres you... Read More rate poorly. we were very impressed with their knowledge on this stuff and you can sure tell they are pros and good at what they do. they want to ensure their couples are satisfied. when you go in for the meeting where they go through all the music genres with you they also create an event timeline with you to share with all the vendors and hey get the other vendors information from you so they can be sure that all the vendors that need to be there are present. you can't go wrong with choosing white rose for your special day!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Alex M

White Rose Entertainment helped make our wedding day at the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake perfect! We worked closely with Jack and Jeff, who were both extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We went into our meeting with Jeff unsure of quite a few song selections and he was able to... Read More give us a variety of of song options to help us narrow down what felt like “us”. Jack was one of our DJs on the wedding night. He was very professional, attentive, and experienced. He went above and beyond his DJ responsibilities. He helped with the coordination of walking down the stair cases for the ceremony, with the introductions at the reception, and even checked on us multiple times throughout the reception to make sure we were taken care of. Jack kept the dance floor packed all night long, playing upbeat songs that everyone loved, from the older crowd all the way to our ring bearer and flower girl. We ended the night with Backstreet Boys and some other 90’s hits and everyone was singing and dancing along. Overall, White Rose Entertainment went above and beyond and helped make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Aeri C

I cannot say any better things about White Rose Entertainment. We had a planning session with them where we went through what felt like a hundred different genres and I got to rank them so I knew that they would play music that I knew would get my guests on the dance floor. On... Read More the day of the wedding, they were professional and courteous and played the perfect songs to keep my guests engaged and having fun! Jack and Enzo were my duo (they match you to DJs who are familiar with your genre of tunes) and they were literally the best. They also provided to the lighting - which was magical and matched my theme to a T. Thank you White Rose for making our special day even more special! If I could give 1 million stars I would.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Marielhi R

From the minute we met Jeff, we knew we wanted to book White Rose! Meetings with Jeff or any other White Rose staff was truly a pleasure and fun! The entire process was tailored to my husband and I’s needs and interests. Jeff provided us with so many helpful tools and tips for... Read More not only entertainment, but for the entire wedding planning process! From the beginning we shared our concerns about having good entertainment for both our families who are from different cultural backgrounds. Jeff and Ricky did truly amazing, they played a good mix of Hispanic music along with 80s, hip hop, and today’s hits! White Rose provided music for our ceremony as well. The music they provided was different from the usual music you might hear at a ceremony, but still was still considered traditional. They offered so many variations that made our ceremony feel truly unique. We also added the dance lights which made the dance floor so much more fun! We’ve had so many compliments on the music selection at our reception and ceremony. We are so very happy we decided to book White Rose and highly recommend it to anyone looking for entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Allison K

White Rose will not disappoint - they are hand down, the best in the business! There is a reason they have been in business for 25 years and counting! My dad is a huge Jimmy Buffett fan and Jeff made sure to incorporate some of the lesser known songs into the dinner time... Read More background music that only a true Parrot Head would know, and of course, my dad came up to me and told me how much a LOVED the music - that was the best feeling! I am so appreciative to Jeff and his team for keeping everyone out on the dance floor and having the best time! I also asked if they could do the father-daughter dance to do a mix of Rascal Flatts & Jimmy Buffett, and of course, that was perfect and huge surprise for my Dad! Overall, White Rose is the BEST in the business, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Caitlin S

Jeff and his team were amazing! They went through every single detail of our big day over the phone and in person. They also were great about giving suggestions on finding songs when we felt stuck. Everything felt perfect. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Grace S

Extremely nice and professional. They clearly have been doing this for a while and have perfected their routine. Reasonably priced and they are worth worth every penny.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Joanna B

We had Frank & Benny and they were AMAZING. They were so fun & energetic. Everyone loved them. The dance floor was full the entire night. Frank & Benny really listened to the types of music we wanted to hear and fed off the energy of our guests as well. Everything was so... Read More organized also. I had so many compliments about the organization of the night. The entire day was perfect! I would use White Rose for all my future events!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Marissa C

White Rose Entertainment was AMAZING!! I did not have a wedding coordinator and Jack was so helpful in making sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly!! The party never stopped at the reception and the music was a great mix of the past and present! I would 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jasmine G

White Rose Entertainment is the way to go! I met Jack at a wedding show and knew I wanted to book with them. Another reason we chose White Rose was because they have an MC and a DJ. We didn’t have a wedding day coordinator, so it was great because Jack (MC) made sure the wedding... Read More ran smoothly and on time. Such a fun and well organized team!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Elizabeth B

White Rose Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. From our very first meeting they made us feel welcomed and all of the communications up to the event were stress-free and easy. I love that they have a music profile to fill out so that the djs can... Read More really get a feel for your musical style and the flow of the wedding. Everything went perfectly on the day of our wedding and we loved working with this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Rachael C

If I could give them more stars, I would. Jack was FANTASTIC, and all of my guests were raving about how great the music was. The reception was fabulous, and the night flowed so well with the schedule we made. I cannot say enough good things about White Rose!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Gladi C

White Rose Entertainment is simply the best. Jeff Verschage and his team are professionals and masters of their craft.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Cait S

WOW! What an amazing company to work with! We scheduled White Rose Entertainment for our wedding. We were worried about the music for our wedding with it being such a broad group of people from Latin music to oldies. Our DJs did an AMAZING job, there was never a moment that... Read More the dance floor was empty or had less than 50 people dancing! If you go with White Rose Entertainment you should have no concerns about music at your event!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle C

We had Frank & Enzo and they were awesome! Kept the crowd going the whole night. Frank made sure to keep myself & the groom informed when we were doing cake, garter, bouquet, all the dances were coming up. Enzo took requests from guest and made sure to listen to what the groom &... Read More I had wanted as well. They were both very professional and personable. You’re in good hands with Jeff & his team of experts!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Karen S

Thank you Jeff and your entire team at White Rose Entertainment for your tremendous partnership, which I value deeply. I look forward to each and every wedding or event you DJ at Mission Inn Resort and thank you for creating an amazing experience for our clients. From the... Read More initial music profiling to the ceremony music, perfectly timed intros, rockin' reception and grand exit, your team orchestrates each element with professionalism and pizazz. White Rose Entertainment's attention to detail, flawless timeline and most of all creating a rockin' atmosphere are truly first class. Thank you! Karen, Mission Inn-Howey in the Hills

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shane H

Working with White Rose for our wedding was stress free, easy and amazing. They made the process from start to finish easy so we got exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out. I would recommend using them for any party where you want a... Read More night to go off perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Stephanie S

From the moment I scheduled our first meeting to the send off of our wedding, every detail from this company was perfect. Our MC, Jack, was so great and he celebrated his birthday making us happy at our wedding. He was fun and energetic and everyone had great things to say about... Read More the music. My husband and I would recommend this team to anyone looking for excellent service! Worth every penny and time we spent working with them! Thank you Jeff and Jack!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kristin J

White Rose was so great to work with. We loved meeting with them and speaking to them every step of the way. They were such a hit at our wedding, and we even have a few friends using them for theirs now! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect. -The Jostad's

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brittany B

Jeff and Jack made our night complete! From the ceremony to cocktail hour and all through the rest of the night they were truly the best! They made a great team and kept the night going as it should! But even before the big day, the whole team at White Rose went above and... Read More beyond to ensure that our special day would be exactly how we wanted it. It amazed me how in tune to all the smallest details they were! They provided us with the best customer service, music and lights all night long! You can tell without a doubt that they love what they do and truly care about your wedding! Thank you guys SO much! Chris & Brittany Gercken

2017-07-17T16:27:24 Response from the vendor

❤️ Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so happy that we were a part of your special day. Congrats again and we wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melody R

A+ would hire again. The music selection was good - and the meetings ahead of time were hilarious AND productive. Sitting with Jack and listening to samples of their library was so much fun, and it helped us be confident that we wouldn't hear songs we loathed. The team worked... Read More hard to be sure they had the exact version of the songs we wanted for our special dances, as well as for our processional and recessional. Their concern and focus was obvious, and we would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Taylor M

Our experience with White Rose entertainment was amazing from the very first meeting!! White Rose was the first place we met with and naturally we went to check out our other options to ensure the best ever for our wedding day. We checked out several other "big names" in the... Read More area and it was so EASY and Exciting to go with White Rose!!! From the monogram on the wall as we enter the office our very first time, all the way to playing us 2 last songs hehe! Jeff and every member of the White rose team we talked to or met was fantastic. They were great with our children throughout the process and helped us flawlessly in every way even with last minute changes. Donovan and Courtney kept the dance floor packed the whole time. Even my 82 year old Grandpa was dancing all night!! I would recommend White Rose Entertainment to anyone wanting a seamless celebration full of elegance and fun. These guys definitely had a big hand in our fairy-tale wedding coming to life stress free and with NOT ONE GLITCH!! They are TRULY top notch!! Thank you for everything White Rose Team.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brandon S

This was definitely the best part of our wedding, amazing dj! We used the services of jack and he did not disappoint. He kept the wedding on schedule (one that he created!) He contacted all the vendors and made sure they we all on the same page. He made sure it was a party to... Read More remember, from the amplification for the ceremony to the wild lighting for the reception it was flawless. He Mc'd a great party! After he helped us create the perfect Playlist he took over all the nitty gritty details and made our day that much more of a special one. We highly recommend him.