White Traditions Bridal House

Hello, and welcome to White Traditions Bridal House! At White Traditions we strive to provide the customer service that a blushing bride expects and deserves! We would love to help you find the dress of your dreams! Call to make an appointment. We are open Tuesday through Saturday.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion

827 N 2nd St, St Charles, MO (636) 939-6005

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Krystl S

After going to two other stores, this was the best experience! The girls working were so sweet! They had me go around and pick out all the dresses I liked and then I got to try them all on. She even helped me pick a few others I wasn't sure I would like, but I did. I ended up... Read More saying yes to the dress! I love the dress and this was the greatest experience. I like that the dresses ranged in price and style. I highly recommend checking this store out!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ann-Marie L

I would recommend all brides in St. Louis to save their time and just go straight to White Traditions! The experience was relaxed, and the staff is so helpful. My dress was beautiful and Jessica and her team were so patient when I just wanted to stand in front of the mirror... Read More wearing my dress for as long as I wanted. You have to make sure it's the perfect one!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kelsey H

I bought my dress here a few months back. They had several beautiful dresses, they were laid back and very easy to work with. I had a lot of fun and fell in love with a beautiful Madison James. My fiance and I did come back to look at tuxes with an appointment. They were not... Read More very helpful and we went to Men's warehouse instead. As for bridal gowns I have no complaints and love my dress.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Madelyn W

If i could give 10 starts, I would. I got engaged in March and very shortly after, as my sister and mother were itching to see me in a dress, we scheduled an appointment at White Traditions. It was the first place I'd looked and let me tell ya, there was absolutely no need to... Read More look elsewhere. I was greeted by the whole team who were all so eager to help me. I wish I could remember the name of the young lady assisting me. She was so sweet and patient and I felt she truly was there to help me, not just because it was her job, but because the knew how special finding the perfect dress could be. I found my dress THAT DAY with the help of Jessica (i believe is the owners name) and her amazing staff. A few months later, my mother and I were in the area and we decided to pop in to look at accessories. Jessica remembered me AND my dress! She went out of her way to get the display dress out, have me try it on with the accessories and see what worked best with my dress. Truly a business I enjoyed spending my time and money at. They will be receiving a personalized Thank You note for contributing to the big day! price: fair considering other businesses of their nature service: the best you can find location: convenient

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Allyssa U

What can I say about Jessica and her team at White Traditions (and now Cleo)? They are hands-down the sweetest and most genuine people. They love to help brides find their perfect look and they help fellow vendors out all the time. Every shoot I have done in the past 5 months,... Read More the dress has been borrowed from White Traditions. Jessica is always so willing to help and offer her unique dresses. If you are wanting to be a one-of-a-kind bride and receive amazing service, don't go anywhere but here or Cleo.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 R B

This store was amazing! I went on a Friday afternoon and was the only one there, which made for a super personal experience!! The ladies were incredibly nice and helpful in helping me find the perfect gown. They went above and beyond when I made a last minute change a week... Read More later. I would recommend this store to anyone, as you will be sure to have an experience of a lifetime here!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lindsay G

If you want dresses that are on trend, staff that understands how difficult dress shopping can be, and an atmosphere that will rival wedding Pinterest boards everywhere then this shop is for you. These ladies made my experience a dream and the dress I found there brought my... Read More whole vision to life. Your dress will be in this shop so don't waste your time anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren S

I found my dream dress, and the staff was extremely helpful, welcoming, and made suggestions on dresses I might consider for the big day. The dresses here are gorgeous and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend to any bride!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jamie C

I've been to many bridal shops and White Traditions stands out from them all. I love the atmosphere and the staff are so helpful and sweet! They were great at finding me the perfect dress. I would recommend them to everyone. They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ashley C

I was inspired to visit White Traditions after my older sister found her wedding dress there 4 years ago. I knew after my engagement there was no other option for bridal salons. This family-owned store has perfected the customer experience. She listened to my vision for my... Read More wedding dress and let me pull several options. Before I knew it, my original style was not the right fit. She took my feedback and went on her own to pull a few options. Her knowledge of fit and style was priceless. Her pick was ultimately the dress I chose! I recently ran into the owner at a Knot event, not only did she remember my face but remembered the exact dress she picked out for me! Now that is attention to detail.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sydney M

The owner is so sweet and seems to catch onto what your style is pretty quickly. This place is cute and vintage!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Stefanie B

This was my first place trying on dresses. I was apprehensive because I live in NY and my mom lives in MO and I wasn't thrilled about buying from out of state but I went with her. The store itself is so cute, I loved the ambiance and the women who work there are so friendly. I... Read More had Brittany and she helped me into my dresses and stood back and let my me and family talk amongst ourselves, she was very helpful but not in your face. I got to my third dress and I knew I found the one! I didn't even want to try on any more! The only negative is that I was sad that it was over so fast - I loved every minute of my experience and was so thankful to have the opportunity to shop at White Traditions.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jenn P

White Traditions was the first place I started when shopping for my wedding dress. It was also the one store I went back to again to try on my dream wedding dress. Jessica helped me both days and was helpful and patient allowing me to try on several styles to know what fit me... Read More best. If I had to recommend only one store it would be this one! They have the best selection of wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses as well as all the accessories you need for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kearney C

I had the pleasure of finding my wedding dress at White Traditions this past weekend. It was the third bridal house I went to, and my experience was exceptional. My consultant, Regan, was very patient and helped me find dresses in my budget. Jessica, the owner, and two other... Read More consultants, Alyssa and Carolann, also helped pick out dresses they thought I would like after Regan told them what I was envisioning. Everyone was so helpful, and you could tell they made a great team. I LOVE the dress I found, and I would highly recommend White Traditions to anyone. They have many different dresses to fit your style and budget!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Crystal J

White Traditions was unfortunately my first stop on my quest for a bridal gown. I had made an appointment and was assigned to Megan who had to ask me for my name, shouldn't she know it if I made an appointment a week in advance? She asked me about my budget, and when I told her... Read More the amount she made a face and said "well all of our dresses start at $1,500, but you can shop our sample gowns that are on sale." She offered no insight, didn't really ask any questions about my wants and needs, and was not helpful at all. It couldn't hurt her to smile either. This is not how the experience should be. If she was decent at her job, she could sell me on one of their $1,500 dresses. The funny thing is, I went to another bridal store in the vicinity and ended up getting a $1,900 dress. People will pay more when they receive exceptional customer service. The only good thing about this place was the chic atmosphere. I won't be recommending White Traditions to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Allyson M

Thankfully, our bride was still able to get the dress of her dreams, when the company honored their quoted price, and took the blame for the miscommunication. Thank you for being good business owners!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kaycie S

I did not find my wedding gown here, however, I did find my bridesmaid dresses here! I also was able to find my hairpiece and jewelry. The ladies in here are very friendly and they have recently expanded their store to be much larger. I would definitely recommend this place to... Read More any bride looking for their gown or their girls dresses!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Calahan S

White Traditions Bridal made dress shopping a breeze. The consultant helping me understood my style and was able to guide me towards the type of dress I was looking for immediately. They had so many gowns available that I felt like I was able to try on dresses with all of the... Read More different features I had been looking at online and it made it easy to say yes to a dress. Dress shopping at White Traditions was seriously effortless. I was in and out with in an hour and half and purchased a dress right then. The atmosphere at White Traditions Bridal is wonderful as well. Everyone was friendly, the decor was beautiful, and there was only one other bride trying on dresses while I was there, which made it feel so personal.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Katie H

I absolutely loved my experience with White Traditions. It was the first salon I went to and there's definitely a reason I came back and purchased from them. They were not pushy in the slightest, encouraging me to take my time and go to other stores to make sure I had the dress... Read More I wanted. The store itself is quaint and charming and their selection was fantastic. When I came back the second time, they encouraged me to look around again because they had gotten in some new dresses and it was then that I found the perfect dress. It came in a timely manner and fit like a glove! I had to have very little alterations. I got so many compliments on my dress and I'm so grateful to the ladies and White Traditions for all their help and wonderful service. I've already recommended them to several people and will without a doubt continue to do so!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Michelle B

I would recommend making this a stop on your bridal dress search. I found the perfect bridal gown here! Great selection of dresses! The staff was so nice and helpful. I ended up getting my bridesmaids dresses here as well!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ashley L

These girls are amazing! The shop is so cute and they have beautiful dresses to choose from. Each time I went in they were all so nice and fun to work with. We ordered both my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses here. I was so happy!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Becca H

Boho wedding? Don't want to spend a fortune? Look no further!! After searching far and wide for the perfect bohemian wedding dress, I came into White Traditions and fell in love as soon as I walked in the door. I actually had a hard time deciding on a dress because they had so... Read More many that were exactly what I wanted. The ladies were so helpful and sweet and the PRICES ARE AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ann-Marie L

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brinkley C

This store is the answer to your prayers! After shopping around St. Louis I had bad experience after bad experience, including a store trying to over charge me $612 more for my dream dress and veil. I came to White Traditions because they are one of the only stores in the St.... Read More Louis area to sell Essence of Australia and even had my dress in store, IN MY SIZE (14s are pretty hard to find as sample sizes). I walked in and was immediately treated with kindness and excitement! This is one of the biggest moments for a bride and they fully understand that. They helped me try on my dress and when I was ready to order they walked me through the process step by step to make sure I didn't miss anything (my dress had A LOT of options). They then took my picture of me holding my "say yes to the dress" sign and placed me on there "wall of bride fame"- SUCH a cute idea to remember the brides that have come in. Overall the best services, and cutest shop, I've seen in St. Louis and I couldn't recommend them more.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Saidah P

White Traditions was not my first stop for bridal gowns. I actually looked months before at other well known places and decided to shop here solely based on customer service. Their selection of dresses and accessories is awesome. Every single person in the shop made sure to get... Read More to know me by name (which is usually no easy task lol). I always felt welcomed there. When it came time to try on my dress after it arrived they made sure to treat my guests like clients of theirs as well. They paid special attention to details and were very helpful in making sure that I had the things that would make me feel beautiful on my special day. Thank you for all your help!