White Traditions Bridal House

Hello, and welcome to White Traditions Bridal House! At White Traditions we strive to provide the customer service that a blushing bride expects and deserves! We would love to help you find the dress of your dreams! Call to make an appointment. We are open Tuesday through Saturday.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

827 N 2nd St, St Charles, MO

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

THE BEST BRIDAL SHOP. Wonderful selection, amazing staff, reasonable prices, and just plain awesome. You will not regret checking this store out. I wish I could go back and get another dress. :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah b

Although I didnt buy my wedding gown from her (I ended up having a seamstress make a custom dress for me) I would recommend them in a heart beat!!! They ladies were so nice and easy to work with when I had tried on some gowns there. I saw some really unique gowns and tried on... Read More what felt like every style possible. You will not be disappointed!

Dresses for Every Bride

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Meredith D

I chose to drive the 90 miles to St. Charles to look at dresses because I was desperate to find a bridal salon that would be able to work with my wife and myself. They would have quite a challenge: two very different brides, a limited budget, and a ton of nervous energy. My wife... Read More surprised everyone when she announced she wanted to wear a dress on our wedding day. Thanks to the entire staff here, she blew them away in her gorgeous gown as she walked down the aisle. I also found my dress here, which I absolutely loved. The staff was always friendly and helpful. They always made us feel welcome. We would recommend every bride make the trip to White Traditions Bridal House when searching for your perfect dress.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Rachel L

I found a WTOO dress online I just loved. I went in tried it on and bought it. Cute shop, beautiful dresses, great prices!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jenna B

The entire experience the staff provides is really above and beyond. Because this is a small(er) boutique, a max of 2 brides are booked at any time. AMAZING considering you get undivided attention for your entire appointment. My consultant, Brittany, was brilliant --... Read More listening intently on what I wanted, pulling dresses that were in line with my vision, patiently helping me weigh my options, and chatting with me like we'd been friends for years. She was so great to work with! The selection of dresses were fabulous. They had a ton of the lighter "boho" dresses that I'd had my eye on. Very fashion-forward and unique. This was my first and only stop in finding the perfect wedding dress, and I cannot say enough good things about this boutique, the staff and the selection.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jessica P

Loved working with ALL of the ladies here! I'm pretty sure during the entire process from choosing the dress at the Essence Trunk Show to the dress coming in this month that I've talked to every employee there and they're beyond sweet and treat a bride like a princess! My family... Read More loved them all as well and their dress selection is stunning. I don't think you can go wrong with a beautiful bridal selection and a wonderful staff to make the process so painless and actually fun! I refer them to other brides as well.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Ally S

My mom and I tried this place out when I came home one weekend. We made a last minute appointment, but we did have an appointment. Aside from the sales associate being really disinterested in us, she kept giving me dresses that did not fit. I repeatedly told her what did not... Read More work with each dress, but it seems the more I said, the smaller the dresses got. I'm a size 8 with a pear shaped body, which I don't think is that abnormal. I was really disappointed after reading such great reviews. They had great dresses and reasonably priced, but I will not be purchasing my dress there.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Let's start by saying the sale lady refused to pull the dresses I wanted to try on even though they where in my size, kept snapping my back with there straps leaving red marks and ended the session without recording a dress I liked. Despite liking some of the dresses I felt like... Read More they didn't want my business and I wasted driving in 45 minutes to get to this place. Keep looking unless you are a size two and they think you are worthy of there service.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Katie O

I absolutely adored White Traditions Bridal. The entire dress shopping experience felt very personal, and they made me feel so incredibly special on the day of my appointment. Needless to say, I found the perfect dress here, and I highly recommend this very personal, enchanting... Read More bridal salon when searching for your own dress for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Brittany B

White Traditions Bridal House is the perfect place to find your wedding gown! They have a huge selection of gorgeous gowns and Jessica and her staff are the best! Thank you!!!

White Traditions was great for groomsmen

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Bridget M

I found my dress at White Traditions, which is one of the most beautiful wedding gown shops I've ever seen and probably the prettiest shop in St. Charles (it's okay-I'm from there). I found a dress that fit my budget, style, and personality and fell in love. The owner (beautiful... Read More blonde lady) is great every time you need help. My ONLY issue occurred when the owner was out when I was misquoted the cost of my groomsmen's formalwear, but I think the girl was new. They were helpful with my groomsmen and let my sister try on bridesmaid dresses even though we ultimately ordered them online for cheaper. Overall, they were excellent and I would tell all my friends to go to White Traditions to find the dress of their dreams and to order their groomsmen tuxes through Jim's Formal Wear (found a NAVY tux for my husband).

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Brighton R

My sister found this wonderful shop for us and our experience couldn't have been better. Jessica and her staff are friendly and accommodating and have great taste in the gowns and designers they carry. You will not be pushed to make a decision or limited in the style or... Read More silhouette of dresses you can try on. You'll have fun! White Traditions really is a no-pressure bridal salon, and it's extremely likely you'll find "the one" and never have a moment's regret.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Alyssa N

I can't think of a better experience finding my wedding dress! When I was trying on dresses, they clipped the back so I could tell exactly how it would look in my size. The shop is adorable, beautiful dresses, and they are so sweet and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jayme F

Amazing! The selection is amazing. The staff is amazing. The environment is amazing! These ladies really go above and beyond with customer service. Everywhere else I went, I was pressured to buy buy buy. They are very relaxed here, and want you to find the perfect dress for you.... Read More We had our entire wedding party dressed in white traditions!

Lovely

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Erin W

I loved the intimate setting of the Bridal Salon, made the experience even better. The employees are all very nice and helpful. They ladies, knew the inventory and helped find the perfect dress for me and my bridal party. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Val

I can't express how much I loved my wedding dress and I found it at White Traditions Bridal House. They were incredibly sweet helping me try on gowns and even put in a special order for my dress to get it in as quickly as possible. My wedding was April 18th 2015 but I didn't go... Read More dress shopping until November 1st 2014 because my Fiance spent a good portion of October in the hospital. They were the only dress shop who didn't make me feel like I could never have the dress I wanted because I waited too long. Instead, they were compassionate about my situation and helped make sure that my dress was in in time for my big day! I got so many compliments on the dress and I felt so beautiful in it. I highly recommend them!

Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Heather D

White Traditions is so awesome!! Every dress is so beautiful and the customer service is outstanding!! I had such a hard time picking out a dress because every one was so gorgeous! And then I finally found a dress I liked but I wasn't crazy about the neckline, so we decided to... Read More have them alter it, which made me really nervous because I didn't know how it would turn out. But it turned out amazing!! They were all so nice and very, very helpful!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Lauren S

Amazing amazing amazing!! Love this place, almost every dress I tried was in my favorites pile. I always recommend White Traditions to my bride to be friends. Customer service is great and it's such a cute atmosphere at the boutique. Jess is great!

Best Bridal Experience Ever

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Kasey Y

First of all, I can claim to be a professional bridesmaid because of the amount of weddings I have been involved in in the last 5 years. With that being said, I have been to every bridal shop around the St Louis area including White Traditions Bridal House. When we went to... Read More WTBH for my friend's dress try on, I knew that when it was my turn I would be getting my dress from there because of the assortment, price point and service. I made one single dress appointment knowing that between my friends, family and Jessica, the shop owner, that we would find THE perfect dress. At that single dress appointment, I went home knowing that I had found THE dress, THE belt and THE veil. Not to downplay the unique style and adorable atmosphere of White Traditions, the service is impeccable. Jessica and her staff make you feel at home, feel comfortable in all the dresses and always provide great feedback. Every bride should get the experience to be pampered like they do at White Traditions Bridal House and I would shout it from the mountaintop (if St. Louis had mountains) that it is by far the best bridal house in the entire St. Louis area.

Make this your only bridal destination!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelly B

I was so happy with the variety and quality of designers and styles, the price point was the icing on the cake. I found my dream dress during my first visit. The staff was extremely helpful and made my entire experience stress free. I was informed when my order was placed and... Read More when it arrived, well before the scheduled date which was an added bonus! I have been followed up with personally by staff after my wedding, which I found a very nice and professional touch.

Perfect Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Laura K

I recently visited White Traditions Bridal House to find my wedding dress. After first visiting a bridal store chain and not finding what I wanted at all, I decided to try a local store - White Traditions. I read the online reviews and booked an appointment. My shopping... Read More experience was 100x better here than at the chain store. I received one-on-one attention from the sales associate, and she helped me fit into any dress I wanted to try on. I loved that all of the dresses were out of their bags and not to mention drop dead gorgeous. As a size 14 jean size, I was also happy to see that most of the dresses were bigger and not all size 2. The sales associates made sure I felt totally comfortable in every dress I tried on, even though they weren't quite my size, which I really liked. It gave me a way better idea of how my dress would look on me. I ended up finding my dress after only a going through 4-5 dresses. I paid $1200 for a beautiful Allure gown with Swarovsk crystals all over it. I can't wait for it's arrival in a few weeks! If you are even considering going wedding dress shopping in St. Louis, you MUST go visit White Traditions!!

Good luck picking just one!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 monica h

I absolutely loved my dress from here but I think the main reason is because the owner styled it for me by choosing a veil and sash to match and make it my own. I follow White Traditions on facebook now and every dress that gets posted makes me want to get married all over... Read More again!

I Only Wish I Could Wear It Again!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Melissa H

I bought my dress last fall in St. Charles because that’s where my grandma lives. My mom, sister and I all met in St. Charles and the four of us shopped for my dress together. We had a wonderful experience at White Traditions and bought my gown from Jessica. I couldn’t get the... Read More veil that I tried on in the store out of my head, so we called later and purchased it too! After the wedding was over, I told my new husband, Zach, that I didn’t want to take my dress off because I knew I’d never wear it again and I loved it so much. So, we sat on the couch in our hotel room and just talked about how perfect our wedding day turned out.

LOVE WHITE TRADITIONS!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

The search for the perfect wedding dress took me to White Traditions in St. Charles, Missouri and I am so glad I crossed the river from Illinois to find this gorgeous shop. From the minute I walked in, I knew it was unlike any other bridal store I had visited. The dresses were... Read More unique, there was absolutely no pressure to purchase, and no questionnaire to fill out. I knew immediately that I had found the right place. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness and unusual color of my dress. My family and I had such a wonderful experience at White Traditions and I recommend Jessica and all the wonderful ladies there any chance I get. Thank you to everyone at White Traditions for helping me find THE dress for our Best.Day.Ever!

Perfect Bridal Gown Experience!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Alicia L

I love, love, love this shop! I was nervous to start gown shopping, worried that I'd be pressured to buy the most expensive thing, or that the experience would be awkward . . . but White Traditions made the experience so stress-free and fun! First of all, the store is... Read More beautiful. Second, we had personalized one-on-one service (we did have an appointment). Third, the selection is excellent. Furthermore, I never ever felt pressured. Some places seem to focus only on making the sale, but at White Traditions our associate focused on what I liked or didn't like, and how I felt in certain styles. I shopped around but ultimately my top choices were at White Traditions. I came back and had a really hard time making my final choice between two gowns (and couldn't just come back later because I live far away and this was my last free weekend for dress shopping). Bless her heart, the store owner kept the shop open for an extra hour while I decided, and was so nice, supportive, and just focused on me feeling confident in my choice. I'm so thankful for her patience, because really that was the perfect dress for me! As a bonus, the accessories are beautiful and tasteful as well. I eventually ordered a belt and my veil from WT too! FYI, WT works closely with the tailors at Custom Alterations, and they are fantastic. Custom Alterations is ~40 minutes away from WT. However, 2 days a week the staff from Custom Alterations comes to White Traditions, so that's a convenient option for your fittings! Thank you, White Traditions, for a wonderful shopping experience, and the perfect gown!!