Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

827 N 2nd St, St Charles, MO

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Krystl S

After going to two other stores, this was the best experience! The girls working were so sweet! They had me go around and pick out all the dresses I liked and then I got to try them all on. She even helped me pick a few others I wasn't sure I would like, but I did. I ended up... Read More saying yes to the dress! I love the dress and this was the greatest experience. I like that the dresses ranged in price and style. I highly recommend checking this store out!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ann-Marie L

I would recommend all brides in St. Louis to save their time and just go straight to White Traditions! The experience was relaxed, and the staff is so helpful. My dress was beautiful and Jessica and her team were so patient when I just wanted to stand in front of the mirror... Read More wearing my dress for as long as I wanted. You have to make sure it's the perfect one!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kelsey H

I bought my dress here a few months back. They had several beautiful dresses, they were laid back and very easy to work with. I had a lot of fun and fell in love with a beautiful Madison James. My fiance and I did come back to look at tuxes with an appointment. They were not... Read More very helpful and we went to Men's warehouse instead. As for bridal gowns I have no complaints and love my dress.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ann-Marie L

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brinkley C

This store is the answer to your prayers! After shopping around St. Louis I had bad experience after bad experience, including a store trying to over charge me $612 more for my dream dress and veil. I came to White Traditions because they are one of the only stores in the St.... Read More Louis area to sell Essence of Australia and even had my dress in store, IN MY SIZE (14s are pretty hard to find as sample sizes). I walked in and was immediately treated with kindness and excitement! This is one of the biggest moments for a bride and they fully understand that. They helped me try on my dress and when I was ready to order they walked me through the process step by step to make sure I didn't miss anything (my dress had A LOT of options). They then took my picture of me holding my "say yes to the dress" sign and placed me on there "wall of bride fame"- SUCH a cute idea to remember the brides that have come in. Overall the best services, and cutest shop, I've seen in St. Louis and I couldn't recommend them more.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Saidah P

White Traditions was not my first stop for bridal gowns. I actually looked months before at other well known places and decided to shop here solely based on customer service. Their selection of dresses and accessories is awesome. Every single person in the shop made sure to get... Read More to know me by name (which is usually no easy task lol). I always felt welcomed there. When it came time to try on my dress after it arrived they made sure to treat my guests like clients of theirs as well. They paid special attention to details and were very helpful in making sure that I had the things that would make me feel beautiful on my special day. Thank you for all your help!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Amy S

I had such a great experience at White Traditions finding my dress with my mom and picking out my accessories with my bridal party and the moms. Jessica was so nice and helpful with everything and I would recommend White Traditions to anyone looking for their bridal gown. They... Read More have a large variety of beautiful dresses for every budget.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Mariah F

I had a wonderful experience! My dress from Essence of Australia was beautiful, and I received endless compliments. You should definitely begin your experience with White House Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Rachel L

I found a WTOO dress online I just loved. I went in tried it on and bought it. Cute shop, beautiful dresses, great prices!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jenna B

The entire experience the staff provides is really above and beyond. Because this is a small(er) boutique, a max of 2 brides are booked at any time. AMAZING considering you get undivided attention for your entire appointment. My consultant, Brittany, was brilliant --... Read More listening intently on what I wanted, pulling dresses that were in line with my vision, patiently helping me weigh my options, and chatting with me like we'd been friends for years. She was so great to work with! The selection of dresses were fabulous. They had a ton of the lighter "boho" dresses that I'd had my eye on. Very fashion-forward and unique. This was my first and only stop in finding the perfect wedding dress, and I cannot say enough good things about this boutique, the staff and the selection.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jessica P

Loved working with ALL of the ladies here! I'm pretty sure during the entire process from choosing the dress at the Essence Trunk Show to the dress coming in this month that I've talked to every employee there and they're beyond sweet and treat a bride like a princess! My family... Read More loved them all as well and their dress selection is stunning. I don't think you can go wrong with a beautiful bridal selection and a wonderful staff to make the process so painless and actually fun! I refer them to other brides as well.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Ally S

My mom and I tried this place out when I came home one weekend. We made a last minute appointment, but we did have an appointment. Aside from the sales associate being really disinterested in us, she kept giving me dresses that did not fit. I repeatedly told her what did not... Read More work with each dress, but it seems the more I said, the smaller the dresses got. I'm a size 8 with a pear shaped body, which I don't think is that abnormal. I was really disappointed after reading such great reviews. They had great dresses and reasonably priced, but I will not be purchasing my dress there.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Let's start by saying the sale lady refused to pull the dresses I wanted to try on even though they where in my size, kept snapping my back with there straps leaving red marks and ended the session without recording a dress I liked. Despite liking some of the dresses I felt like... Read More they didn't want my business and I wasted driving in 45 minutes to get to this place. Keep looking unless you are a size two and they think you are worthy of there service.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

THE BEST BRIDAL SHOP. Wonderful selection, amazing staff, reasonable prices, and just plain awesome. You will not regret checking this store out. I wish I could go back and get another dress. :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah b

Although I didnt buy my wedding gown from her (I ended up having a seamstress make a custom dress for me) I would recommend them in a heart beat!!! They ladies were so nice and easy to work with when I had tried on some gowns there. I saw some really unique gowns and tried on... Read More what felt like every style possible. You will not be disappointed!

Dresses for Every Bride

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Meredith D

I chose to drive the 90 miles to St. Charles to look at dresses because I was desperate to find a bridal salon that would be able to work with my wife and myself. They would have quite a challenge: two very different brides, a limited budget, and a ton of nervous energy. My wife... Read More surprised everyone when she announced she wanted to wear a dress on our wedding day. Thanks to the entire staff here, she blew them away in her gorgeous gown as she walked down the aisle. I also found my dress here, which I absolutely loved. The staff was always friendly and helpful. They always made us feel welcome. We would recommend every bride make the trip to White Traditions Bridal House when searching for your perfect dress.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Katie O

I absolutely adored White Traditions Bridal. The entire dress shopping experience felt very personal, and they made me feel so incredibly special on the day of my appointment. Needless to say, I found the perfect dress here, and I highly recommend this very personal, enchanting... Read More bridal salon when searching for your own dress for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Brittany B

White Traditions Bridal House is the perfect place to find your wedding gown! They have a huge selection of gorgeous gowns and Jessica and her staff are the best! Thank you!!!

White Traditions was great for groomsmen

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Bridget M

I found my dress at White Traditions, which is one of the most beautiful wedding gown shops I've ever seen and probably the prettiest shop in St. Charles (it's okay-I'm from there). I found a dress that fit my budget, style, and personality and fell in love. The owner (beautiful... Read More blonde lady) is great every time you need help. My ONLY issue occurred when the owner was out when I was misquoted the cost of my groomsmen's formalwear, but I think the girl was new. They were helpful with my groomsmen and let my sister try on bridesmaid dresses even though we ultimately ordered them online for cheaper. Overall, they were excellent and I would tell all my friends to go to White Traditions to find the dress of their dreams and to order their groomsmen tuxes through Jim's Formal Wear (found a NAVY tux for my husband).

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Brighton R

My sister found this wonderful shop for us and our experience couldn't have been better. Jessica and her staff are friendly and accommodating and have great taste in the gowns and designers they carry. You will not be pushed to make a decision or limited in the style or... Read More silhouette of dresses you can try on. You'll have fun! White Traditions really is a no-pressure bridal salon, and it's extremely likely you'll find "the one" and never have a moment's regret.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Alyssa N

I can't think of a better experience finding my wedding dress! When I was trying on dresses, they clipped the back so I could tell exactly how it would look in my size. The shop is adorable, beautiful dresses, and they are so sweet and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jayme F

Amazing! The selection is amazing. The staff is amazing. The environment is amazing! These ladies really go above and beyond with customer service. Everywhere else I went, I was pressured to buy buy buy. They are very relaxed here, and want you to find the perfect dress for you.... Read More We had our entire wedding party dressed in white traditions!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Erin W

I loved the intimate setting of the Bridal Salon, made the experience even better. The employees are all very nice and helpful. They ladies, knew the inventory and helped find the perfect dress for me and my bridal party. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Val

I can't express how much I loved my wedding dress and I found it at White Traditions Bridal House. They were incredibly sweet helping me try on gowns and even put in a special order for my dress to get it in as quickly as possible. My wedding was April 18th 2015 but I didn't go... Read More dress shopping until November 1st 2014 because my Fiance spent a good portion of October in the hospital. They were the only dress shop who didn't make me feel like I could never have the dress I wanted because I waited too long. Instead, they were compassionate about my situation and helped make sure that my dress was in in time for my big day! I got so many compliments on the dress and I felt so beautiful in it. I highly recommend them!

Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Heather D

White Traditions is so awesome!! Every dress is so beautiful and the customer service is outstanding!! I had such a hard time picking out a dress because every one was so gorgeous! And then I finally found a dress I liked but I wasn't crazy about the neckline, so we decided to... Read More have them alter it, which made me really nervous because I didn't know how it would turn out. But it turned out amazing!! They were all so nice and very, very helpful!!

Start a Conversation!