Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Sonoma, Napa, St. Helena (925) 303-9552

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Caitlin H

Whitney was a dream to work with. She kept me on track with the planning and helped me stay focused and organized on what was essential to do at each point in the planning process. She had great ideas and recommend the best vendors to work with. I can not recommend her enough,... Read More she executed my wedding perfectly when it came to the day-of, and I had the best compliments about the whole day. If you choose Whitney, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Erin W

Whitney was an immense help and source of inspiration during our wedding planning process. She was readily available to consult on vendor issues, timeline planning, and overall theme/design. Our wedding went so smoothly because of Whitney's planning and we give her our highest... Read More recommendation.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Ginny G

Whitney and her team are simply amazing in every way - and we can't thank them enough for the fantastic job they did making our dream wedding vision a reality. Our wedding was magical and our family and friends are still talking about what an amazing time it was. I wouldn't... Read More hesitate to recommend them for any event planning services - and we will be using them for my sister-in-laws wedding as well!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lauren M

Working with Whitney was nothing short of amazing! We debated getting a wedding coordinator for quite some time and after seeing the value Whitney brought to our event, I am confident we made the right decision. She was our "day of" coordinator, however, this description does... Read More not even touch the level of responsibility she took on. Whitney was went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and make my wedding a success. From planning our timeline, coordinating with vendors, alleviating stress, design, etc., Whitney was invaluable to making this the happiest day of my life.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Rajni

Where do I begin? Whitney did a phenomenal job providing partial planning services for our wedding in September. We didn't have much time to find a venue, and with a lot of variables in play, she found is a beautiful venue that set the stage for a magical wedding day - within 2... Read More weeks. She has a strong eye for design, brings creativity to her work, and is helped us find terrific vendors while working within our budget. She continued to help us save right up until the wedding day. On the wedding day itself, we had a lot of vendors and a tight timeline to follow - she was on top of every detail, and her staff put us totally at ease throughout the event. It was a stunning day and we just can't thank Whitney enough for everything she did for us. This isn't goodbye! Thank you, Whitney.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Whitney Nelson Events provided "Day of" services for our wedding, but it was soooo much more! Whitney and her assistant were so professional, helpful, and really made our wedding a success. Seriously, I couldn't have done it without her- from coordinating rentals, putting out... Read More flowers, calmly responding to a lack of ice emergency, all with cool, friendly, professionalism. It was such a pleasure to work with Whitney Nelson Events. Our event was likely a bit unique in a less established venue, with shall we say, a few quirks, but Whitney was creative and a great problem solver and worked super hard. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was upbeat and organized, even when I did not feel that way. In the end, everything was just as I had hoped for and more. She really listened to what I wanted. I can't say it enough, thank you, Whitney!

Incredibly grateful

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Jamie B

We hired Whitney as our day-of wedding coordinator, but she turned out to be so much more than that. Whitney was always very responsive to our questions prior to the wedding and she even joined us on a walk-through of our venue a couple months prior to the wedding to give us... Read More additional ideas. When the weekend of the wedding arrived, Whitney was calm, in control, and totally professional. She flawlessly executed our vision of the wedding and even went above and beyond what we had planned by using the extra flowers we had to make additional (beautiful) arrangements. Hiring Whitney was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning and we are certain we wouldn't have had as beautiful, relaxed, or fun of a day had we not had her on our team. Thanks, Whitney!

THANK YOU, WHITNEY!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Lauren V

My husband and I worked with Whitney Nelson Events for full-service wedding coordination and, looking back, it was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Whitney truly brought our wedding vision to life. She attended appointments with us and... Read More helped us articulate our vision to vendors; she was mindful of our budget, made sure not to exceed it, and even helped us to save money in many areas; she took us shopping at Bloomingdale's, Macy's, and Costco to pick out groomsmen/groom attire and beverages; and she coordinated the day of with ease and efficiency (or at least she made it look easy). Whitney is professional, reliable, and most of all FUN to work with. We were able to fully enjoy our wedding day and the planning process with no stress. We could not be happier with Whitney Nelson Events and would recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding in the Bay Area!

Can't imagine what I would've done without Whitney

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Connie Y

Where do I begin on how amazing Whitney is and how instrumental she was to having our wedding day turn out so amazing? I first met Whitney when I was doing research for month-of-coordinators online. I was impressed by her portfolio and her price range was well within the... Read More budget we were considering. In fact, she was charging much less than a variety of other month-of-coordinators, so I decided to meet with Whitney to see if she would be a good fit. After we had our consultation, I realized that I had found the perfect person to help us ensure our wedding was as perfect as possible. Whitney embodies a great balance of professionalism, ease, and candidness that made her a great person to work with and allowed me to trust her to take over the big day when it eventually came. A few months before the wedding, we did a walk-through of our venue so that we could discuss where and how things should be setup for the wedding day. Whitney mentioned a variety of details that I had not even thought about, so she took care of those items for us. In addition, if I threw out an idea that she didn't think was suitable or she knew of a better option, Whitney ensured to let me in a tactful way without any insult. She helped us draft a timeline for the wedding day that included every single component, vendor, and time. She also helped me figure out the floor plan, so all I had to do was provide feedback and input. The wedding day itself ran so flawlessly and turned out so gorgeous. I collaborated with Whitney frequently during the month before our wedding so I was confident that Whitney had an accurate vision of the wedding we had been planning for and that she would execute everything perfectly. Whitney even added some personal touches to some of the tables and decor that made everything look even better. Like every wedding, there were some unexpected occurrences that Whitney took care of without having to involve us. My husband and I had decided to have no young children at our wedding, and despite various conversations with his family, they decided to bring along their young children to our wedding. In fact, Jason and I walked by the family and their kids after we had finished our pictures, and we didn't even have to bother with the issue. Whitney was right there with them and she figured out a way to integrate them since they had already arrived. In addition, the salads came out a little later than scheduled, so Whitney suggested starting speeches a little earlier in order to keep things moving so we wouldn't fall too behind on schedule. Whitney literally took care of everything for the day so that I did not have to worry at all about the day. It was such a relief to feel 100% confident in Whitney to execute everything I had planned over the past year and to be able to fully enjoy our wedding day from start to finish. I have no idea how brides do it without a coordinator when you have to spend the entire morning getting ready. Honestly, I couldn't thank Whitney enough for everything that she did for us! THANK YOU WHITNEY!!

Vintage 40's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Shenandoah B

When I decided on my wedding venue in Cloverdale, CA, I was asked to have an official wedding coordinator for the day of. New to wedding planning, I did not realize how invaluable this advice was. I cannot imagine my big day without the help of Whitney Nelson, especially since I... Read More was planning the wedding from 500 miles away. Besides being there the day of, Whitney gave me unlimited email and phone access for questions, as well as walking the site a week prior and attending the rehearsal. She is helpful, supportive and professional. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the big day, everything flowed perfectly; Whitney and her assistant took charge of every detail exactly to my wishes. I highly recommend that you take advantage of her services so you can enjoy your big day worry-free!