Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

17732 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, LA
Serving Louisiana

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Kelli B

Who Dat Photobooths was an incredible addition to my reception! My guests and I were highly pleased with their attentiveness and service. They were extremely professional as well as super fun to have at our reception! They provided the best props and the photo album of pictures... Read More that people took will be forever cherished by my husband and me. A photographer could not have possibly captured the shots we received of our friends and family having a blast in the photobooth. I am so glad that we chose Who Dat Photobooth for our reception! It really added a special element of fun to our special day! If you're looking for a photobooth, WDP is the way to go!!!!

Such a Hit

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Perla B

After the wedding everyone told me how much fun the photobooth was & how much they loved it ! The workers who came out were the sweetest people I ever met & it was one of the best decisions to have hired them for my wedding !! I highly recommend !

Great Photobooth

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Christina S

All of our guests had a great time with the photobooth! It was funny to see all of the pictures after with the guestbook the guests create. I just wish there were 2 photobooths at one time, the line gets too long and some people don't get a chance to take a picture.

Wonderful owners and GREAT photobooth

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kristin H

My favorite vendor!!! The owners are so wonderful and attentive! Great communication and they truly care about their product! They made a photo book for us at the end of the night and it was so nice to see everyone's photos and which couples/individuals got in the photo booth... Read More and with whom -- the props made everything even more entertaining. I highly recommend Who Dat Photobooths!