All Inclusive Packages!

Every Package includes: *unlimited use of the booth *props *prints *custom logo *USB of all photos *online gallery *no travel fee for LA visit our website for more details or call 2258924865

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

17732 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, LA
Serving Louisiana

Such a Hit

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Perla B

After the wedding everyone told me how much fun the photobooth was & how much they loved it ! The workers who came out were the sweetest people I ever met & it was one of the best decisions to have hired them for my wedding !! I highly recommend !

Great Photobooth

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Christina S

All of our guests had a great time with the photobooth! It was funny to see all of the pictures after with the guestbook the guests create. I just wish there were 2 photobooths at one time, the line gets too long and some people don't get a chance to take a picture.

Wonderful owners and GREAT photobooth

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kristin H

My favorite vendor!!! The owners are so wonderful and attentive! Great communication and they truly care about their product! They made a photo book for us at the end of the night and it was so nice to see everyone's photos and which couples/individuals got in the photo booth and with whom -- the props made everything even more entertaining. I highly recommend Who Dat Photobooths!

TO Who Dat Photobooths