THE HOTTEST FULL-SERVICE CATERING COMPANY!

Powered by Spectrum Events, and Headquartered in The Woodlands, TX, Wicked Whisk Catering was created and designed to make your vision a reality. Our award-winning chefs will create any dish imaginable. Full-service, turnkey, creative catering-It's what we're all about!!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

27238 Spectrum Way, The Woodlands, TX (713) 897-8250

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Shara H

We recently go married on May 14 in Montgomery and Wicked Whisk was our amazing caterer! We had to plan the wedding from outside the US and Wicked Whisk was so flexible and easy to work with. They provided amazing service and the food was absolutely amazing. My husband and I... Read More wish we would've spent more time eating the food because we were craving it later in the night. The service was so great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

2016-06-06T10:51:58 Response from the vendor

Hello, S and R!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and thank you for allowing Wicked Whisk Catering to serve you and your guests! We loved sharing your special day. What a beautiful wedding and reception. You two are such a stunning couple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mattie F

Wicked Whisk did our wedding this past weekend and the food could not have been more perfect! I am Cajun and my new husband is Nigerian, and the chef was able to create a menu combining the two. It was the best fusion-inspired menu ever! Everyone of our guests raved about the... Read More food, even the pickiest of eaters. I could not be more pleased with the staff, service, and food from this caterer! Absolutely loved!