Wiens Family Cellars

Temecula, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wiens Family Cellars

A BACKYARD IN TEMECULA, CA

Couples looking for a soothing, yet sophisticated venue for their wedding day should look no further than Wiens Family Cellars. Situated in Temecula Valley in California, Wiens Family Cellars offers a romantic wedding ceremony and reception venue amidst open skies, rolling hills and lush greens. Couples enjoy spectacular views of the valleys and mountains while feasting on sumptuous food and drinking of the winery's fine wine collections.

The site provides several settings for special events ranging from romantic ceremonies to lively receptions and rehearsal dinners. Couples choose from the following outdoor and indoor event spaces:

Vineyard. Couples wed right next to the luscious green vineyards of Wiens Family Cellars and exchange vows in front of tall wooden garden arbors. Guests sit on wooden garden chairs set on the verdant grass. The vineyard accommodates up to 200 people and is an ideal location for solemn garden wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and outdoor receptions.

Mountain View Amphitheater and Patio. The wedding amphitheater offers a beautiful ceremony location with its magnificent view of the mountains and the surrounding vineyards. A towering rustic arbor decorated with flowers serves as the altar. Right next to the outdoor amphitheater is the patio, which overlooks the scenery. It offers a casual atmosphere for cocktail hours, after event parties and receptions. When used together, the wedding amphitheater and patio are capable of accommodating 300 guests for both ceremonies and cocktail hours and about 250 guests for outdoor receptions.

Barrel Room, A functioning barrel room, this space offers a stunning indoor location for a wedding ceremony or an intimate reception. French and American oak wine barrels line the three walls of the space, creating an old-world ambience for any event. Ideal for formal gatherings and events, the barrel room accommodates up to 100 guests for ceremonies and cocktail hours or about 40 guests for a sit-down reception.

Event Pavilion. The event pavilion is an enclosed space capable of hosting events all year round. Large wide clear windows shower the space with natural light during the day and may be covered with blackout curtains for more intimate gatherings. Neutral earth tones naturally blend with the site's furnishings and any couple's preferred theme and decors. The pavilion accommodates up to 250 guests for a reception without a dance floor or 200 people with dancing.

Wiens Family Cellars offers separate wedding packages for ceremonies and receptions. When couples book one of the event spaces for a ceremony, they are given access to the vineyards for taking engagement photos. A professional events coordinator works with the couple in planning every detail of their special day. On the day off the wedding, the bride and groom get to use their own private suites. Sparkling wine, refreshments and snacks are provided for each room. The couple and their guests also get private parking and separate entrances for the wedding.

The site provides the tables for gifts, guest books and programs as well as chairs and decorative wine barrels for the ceremony. A day-off coordinator is available throughout the event. Complimentary wedding rehearsal takes place before the ceremony to ensure that every detail is in place.

For receptions, Wiens Family Cellars takes care of the food, beverages and service throughout the day. Couples get to bring or order their own cake. The events coordinator provides a list of recommended vendors, but couples may hire their own preferred vendors. The site's very own chef designs the menu for the couple according to their preference. All food is prepared using organic and local ingredients. Wiens provides the following amenities when couples book one or more spaces for a reception or cocktail hours:

• Chairs and round or rectangular tables for up to 300 guests
  • Head table
  • Tables for gifts, DJ, guest book, place card and favors
  • Wedding cake barrel with complimentary cutting and service
  • Dance floor
  • Votive candles and centerpieces
  • Gold or silver chargers
  • China, glass and flatware
  • Forty-four selections of floor-length linens
  • One bottle of Wiens Family Cellars red and white wines per table
  • Complimentary sparkling wine for toast
  • Setup and cleanup

Wiens Family Cellars allows couples to bring in and set up their own decorations. Couples may also select the site's decor collections for convenience.

Other perks of hosting a wedding at Wiens Family Cellars include:

• Complimentary pre-wedding food and wine-tasting event with the chef
  • One event per day
  • Complimentary lounge setup for cocktail hours
  • Prices are per guest

Ever dream of having your wedding at a winery?

Located among the rolling hills of Temecula Valley, Wiens Family Cellars is the perfect place for your romantic winery wedding. Enjoy your ceremony surrounded by lush vineyards and celebrate with unforgettable food and wine in our fully enclosed event pavilion or intimate barrel room.

• Outdoor - Covered

151-200, 251-300

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Park, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

35055 Via Del Ponte, Temecula, CA (951) 694-9892

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Aimee N

Dream come true! Such a beautiful venue, with multiple options for indoor or outdoor ceremony/reception. We picked this spot, first for the beauty and second for the privacy. The staff was like the cherry on top. Christine and the other coordinators made the planning seamless... Read More and felt like no work at all! Our "rainy" wedding day was perfect and we couldn't have done it without Christine. Our guests complemented every part of our "best day" and I'm so thankful to Wiens for all they did! I would recommend this to any bride who wants the best of the best! Thanks Wiens!

2017-11-30T12:41:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so so much! XOXOXO

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lindsey S

Picking Wiens as our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we could have made! My husband and I chose to have a short engagement (3 months) and Wiens could not have been more accommodating and supportive. Our coordinator, Christine, made the process not only easy but... Read More also enjoyable. We really felt like part of the family each and every time we had a meeting at weins. Everything that weins provided (food, wine, decorations, table arrangement, etc) was executed flawlessly. It felt so nice to know that we didn't have to stress on our wedding day because we were in such great hands. We are so thankful for weins and especially Christine for making our special day absolutely amazing!

2017-11-30T12:38:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Rachel F

We are so happy that we had our wedding at Wiens Family Cellars! We highly recommend the venue; we could not have had a more perfect wedding. The venue is beautiful, the wines are awesome, and the food was delicious. We got married outdoors and had our reception inside. We... Read More rented farm tables, which looked amazing. Our guests told us that the food was the best that they had eaten at any wedding and loved the location and atmosphere. We planned our wedding from Wisconsin, and Wiens made the process very easy. Unlike other wedding venues, they are transparent and straightforward with their pricing policy. We also opted to have a small wedding (45 guests) and were not penalized for this decision at Wiens. Other venues had higher guest minimums that we could not meet or food and beverage minimums. Our wedding coordinator, Irena (you are the best!), was extremely helpful during the months leading up to our wedding. She was extremely accommodating of our needs, which enabled us to plan the wedding remotely. We decided to use vendors from the list provided by Wiens (NB: these vendors are picked by Wiens and do not pay to be listed), and they were great! Wiens has a whole container full of wedding decorations that one is able to use at the wedding—free of charge. They have signs, centerpieces, lanterns, etc. When we first walked into the container, it was as if Christmas came early. The Wiens staff was also very helpful with setting everything up before the wedding and are an all-around friendly and helpful group of people. On our wedding day, everything was coordinated perfectly. Irena was on top of things and managed the timeline really well. We were able to enjoy the happiness of the day without having to worry about anything. Wiens really exceeded our expectations, and we would love for someone to invite us to a wedding there. Thank you, Wiens, for a wonderful and memorable wedding! We are looking forward to visiting again in the future.

2017-11-30T12:39:49 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome and thank you so much for such an awesome review! We hope to see you both soon!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Noriko S

I can't say enough good things about this place, they truly made my dream wedding come true! We first visited Wiens and Christine gave us a tour around, and we knew right away that we wanted to have our wedding there. Irena was our coordinator, and we can't thank her enough! We... Read More met quite a few times before the wedding, and she made the whole preparation process as easy as it could be, and she was always there to answer my questions. But she was the most helpful on the day of! She was very accommodating throughout the night, made sure everything went smoothly, and most of all that we were having fun! The vineyard view ceremony location was gorgeous around this time of the year, their cellar room was so romantic and perfect for our travel theme reception, and their wine and food were amazing! Thank you Wiens team:) XOXO

2017-11-30T12:40:08 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you so much! We wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Joseph R

AMAZING!!!!! That's the one word I can attach to my experience with Wiens Event staff. My new wife and I just had our wedding there this July 3rd. From the first time we met with Christine at the winery we felt so welcomed and important. I have never in my 37 years of being... Read More alive experienced such great service. Our wedding experience was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had and it will always be on the top of my list. If you are on the fence about which winery to plan your event at please know that if you are looking for customer service look no further. Christine is the absolute best, Erica was so sweet and helpful, the wait staff were so professional and on top of it all night long, the bar staff was the absolute best, and the chef personally walked out to our table to say hi and talk about the service and the dish. Every little detail was perfect and we have been getting non stop compliments. But I can't say enough about Christine. She was the absolute best from day one. Christine if you get to read this please know that you really did make our special day super spectacular. I want to get married at Wiens all over again.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 JENIFER C

We got married at Wiens this past April and it was wonderful. Wiens crew did a wonderful job and everything went off with out a "hitch". They really worked with us and handled everything that we chose not to handle, meaning I wanted to handle most decorating and flowers, etc... Read More and Wiens wedding crew did not miss a beat. Thank you for making our special day perfect. I highly recommend Wiens to anyone looking to get married in Temecula. The venue is clean and beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was excellent.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Katie Jean R

Wiens was amazing to work with from the initial planning to the big day. They were so organized, very detailed, and helped with all the little changes. They made sure everything went smoothly with no detailed overlooked. I was very thankful to have a stress less day, thanks to... Read More Erica.

2016-06-21T16:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Ashleigh P

The event planning staff at Wiens was a dream from start to finish. I wish I could get married over and over again (to the same man of course!) Our event coordinator met with us several times to create a wedding that was a breezy dream for everyone involved. She was always... Read More available and would contact me ASAP when needed. The winery is gorgeous. And I can't emphasize how much our wedding day ran smoothly with no glitches. We started on time, the audio worked through our whole ceremony, the barrel room for cocktail hour was perfection. There were enough appetizers for everyone, and of course the wine and beer was flowing ever so generously. Our reception room was perfect and the table set up was gorgeous. Everyone complimented the food. It was a perfect day. I will remember it fondly forever! And on top of that Wiens Cellars is quite a bit more affordable than other wineries in Temecula! Do yourself a favor, get married here.

2016-06-14T17:20:08 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the awesome review. We wish you both a long and happy marriage! WFC

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Taylor A

I can't say enough positive things about Wiens and their event staff! I got married there in March and loved the venue so much that we decided to also host our Rehearsal Dinner there in the Cellar Room the night before the wedding. We worked primarily with Christine, although I... Read More had the chance to get to know Erica earlier in the day of the wedding, and she seems very organized and professional as well! Christine is extremely detail oriented, professional, and an excellent event planner. She helped me come up with ideas for how to decorate the ceremony and reception, and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was set up beautifully for both our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Everyone I worked with at Wiens made sure we loved every detail and their service was impeccable. I don't know of any other wedding venues that will allow you to go through their storage area of decor extras and select anything you want to use. In addition, the event staff cleaned all the vases I selected and arranged them with candles for me to complete the look I was going for. I was able to use some of their chalkboard signs (which Christine wrote on and set up for me) and some games they had (giant Jenga and corn hole) which the guests loved for the cocktail hour. Chef Volker is also great to work with! He is passionate about creating a truly special menu and everything he prepared was not only delicious, but was also presented beautifully! We had several vegetarian guests with special requests and Chef Volker worked with my in-laws to create a unique vegetarian option for them. Overall, Wiens helped create the wedding of my dreams and took all the stress out of wedding planning. They provided a list of preferred venders, which I used primarily to select a photographer, videographer, florist, pastry chef, DJ, and photo booth provider. Everyone they recommended was great and did an excellent job of making my vision come to life. I would highly recommend Wiens to anyone looking for the perfect vineyard wedding!

2016-06-14T17:19:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We wish you both the very best <3 WFC

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

I am a little late in writing this review (my wedding was in November 2014) but wanted to take a moment to share the amazing experience I had dealing with the team at Wiens! My planner Erica was absolutely amazing along with the rest of the ladies, my wedding was everything I... Read More imagined and more. You cannot get a better venue than Wiens! You get so much included in the cost, definitely more than other wineries provide. The venue is also one of the classiest in the wineries. My husband and I have been wine club members for some time and getting married at Wiens was my dream venue. When we discovered what was included in the per person price we realized it really could work within our budget. They make the time planning your wedding just as special as the actual wedding day. The tasting dinner is spectacular and was so fun for my husband and I, we turned it into a date night it was a full on hosted dinner where we were able to try the different meal and wine options. It was at the tasting that I discovered Cakes to Celebrate as they provided dessert and booked them to make our cake, one of the best decisions we made! Wiens works with only the best vendors. We had a long engagement (almost two years) and I changed my vision a few times a long the way (so sorry Erica!) but they were patient and accommodating! I can't thank the team enough for all they did! I wish I could relive the day all over again, I definitely recommend Wiens to any bride planning their big day you won't be disappointed :-)

Personal, Attentive, Professional

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

The team at Wiens made my dream wedding come true. The personalized service that they provide is unmatched. A question never went unanswered, a concern never went unaddressed, and a request never went unfulfilled. My wedding day was flawlessly executed to perfection. Not a... Read More single detail was overlooked. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this team.

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

Words can not express the wonderful experience with Wiens Winery, from the very accommodating staff, beautifully taken care of venue and landscape, delicious food with a chef who will work with any special requests, great bang for our buck and the list goes on and on. Each and... Read More every person we came in contact with, gave us their personal attention. I'm an event planner by trade and would highly recommend Wiens Winery if you want a flawless wedding where you can enjoy your special day without a worry in the world because Wiens is on top of it!

BEST VENUE! HANDS DOWN!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

Not only is Wiens absolutely beautiful (even in November!), but its staff is the best around. They were beyond accommodating and always answered our questions "We can do that for you" AND with a smile. Seriously, everyone at Wiens is amazing and has an incredible personality.... Read More From the coordinators to the bar staff to the tasting room staff and even the brewery staff, the Wiens family is super nice and very professional. Trust me, we looked around Temecula, and Wiens is by far the best in terms of its staff, value, venue options, extras, and not to mention excellent red wine. I would highly recommend Wiens to any couple looking for a beautiful location, amazing staff, great wine and food and accommodating for every little detail and request.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Stephanie

We got married at Wiens Family Cellars in October 2014, we couldn't have been happier! My husband and I were planning our wedding from Hawaii and Morgan was a huge help in making it less stressful. I was excited going down to Temecula every time looking over how the ceremony &... Read More reception would take place and of course the wine tastings. Their red wines are SO good, I had a lot of people who didn't like red wines saying that they enjoyed Wiens' red wine. :)

Beautifly perfect wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Wiens Family Cellars Was a perfect place for a wedding. The wedding coordinator and staff were wonderful to work with. It was such a beautiful wedding. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious. I can't thank them enough for helping making her wedding day perfect!

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Allie D

All I can say is, if you want to get married at a winery/vineyard, and you want to have a perfect wedding, with some amazing food and wine, choose Wiens. It's an easy choice. The grounds are stunning, and they let you use pretty much any space you want (and they only do one... Read More event per day). There are two main ceremony locations, an indoor reception room and beautiful barrel rooms, along with spacious suites for each the bride and groom to get ready in. (They let my bridesmaids and I spend all day there!) They also do a lot of "little things" for you (that aren't actually that little)... They have a bunch of decor/centerpieces/etc that you can use; they invite you to a tasting dinner where you and your fiancé get a full service multi-course amazing meal & meet the chef, pick your menu and wines, etc; they print menus using the design on your invitations; they help you pick the wines and beers to serve, etc, the list is endless! However, as beautiful as the place is, nothing compares to the quality of service and the kindness of their staff, every single one of them. Everyone you'll work with genuinely wants you to have the best day of your life; it's unreal! Erica was our coordinator and she worked with us throughout our entire engagement... She was always happy to spend as much time as we wanted in person or over the phone/email and by the time we got married it really felt like having a friend there with us! If I could give extra stars for quality and service I definitely would. :)

The Perfect Vineyard Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Caleb H

We were looking for a beautiful outdoor venue in Temecula wine country. After visiting a couple others, we stopped by Wien's and were immediately struck by 1) the beauty of the venue, 2) the amazing staff, and 3) the even more amazing wine! We immediately canceled the rest of... Read More our appointments and put our deposit down. Working with the Wien's team was great. Morgan was our point person and we we're thrilled to work with her. The rest of the staff chipped in here and there and, without exception, everyone was great. The venue was gorgeous and we were allowed to shape it to fit our desires. We especially loved that we were the only wedding on site (they only do one per day) giving us plenty of flexibility. The services that Wien's offers is pretty inclusive. They were able to offer us most of what we would need (rentals, catering, beverage, and even some decor). Food and wine really shined for us. We now love Wien's wine so much we're club members. We had numerous compliments on the food (very important to me). Wien's had an extensive list of recommended vendors that were familiar with the facilities and were high quality. We tried going off the list many times, but usually found that our best options were already researched and recommend to us. On the day of the team did a spectacular job coordinating all the details. We managed to make it through with no major hiccups (or if there were any they did a great job hiding them from us)! We were able to just enjoy our time together with family and friends. I would highly recommend Wien's for your wedding or special event. Stop by for a tasting sometime and wader the grounds. You're sure to be impressed.

Beautiful Scenery, Great Service, Amazing Food!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Ruth O

Everyone we worked with at Wiens Family Cellars was very professional, courteous, accommodating, patient, and supportive throughout the entire process. With wedding planning being so stressful in itself, our coordinator Erica was very attentive and offered valuable input in... Read More creating the perfect wedding for us. We felt reassured that all would go well, and it did! The event staff on the day of our wedding handled everything with care and were very efficient at gathering all of our gifts, decor, desserts, etc. at the end of the night. We loved having separate Bridal and Groom Suites next to each other to get ready and relax during the day. It made it easy for our photographer, and the amenities, which includes a shower and some snacks/refreshments, provided some added comfort. The vineyard was a beautiful backdrop to our ceremony. The outdoor cocktail area with the lounge seating made everyone feel at home, and the Pavilion where we had our reception was set exactly as I requested. We were pleasantly surprised at how much of the decor Wiens was able to provide, not to mention all the rentals. It saved us a lot of time, money, and headache since they took care of everything, including the catering. As for the food....it was amazing, thanks to Chef Volker! Erica scheduled a private tasting for us with Chef Volker a few months prior to the wedding where we had a chance to chat and ask questions. Coming from a catering background and being a somewhat picky eater, my husband Nick had much to discuss with the chef. Even Nick couldn't decide which menu he liked better as everything tasted so good, and he was quite impressed with Chef Volker's vast knowledge of food and wine. We were fully satisfied and pleased that the food was even better on our wedding day. The whole day and and night went without a hitch, and if something did go wrong, we didn't even know about it!

Best wedding venue ever -- best staff, best scenery, best everything

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Claire L

Um...where is the 10-star option? Or the place where I can give 100 stars? Because that's what Wiens deserves -- not just for their tasting experience but for the fantastic-beyond-words experience that was our wedding in November. From start to finish during the planning... Read More process, Wiens blew us away with their flexibility, helpfulness and incredible value. So many things that other places would have charged extra for (such as the outdoor lounge set-up during our cocktail hour), Wiens included. And they did it all with a smile and sincere eagerness to make our day as wonderful and personal as possible. We snagged a great deal due to the timing of our wedding (November, and a Sunday) and because my husband is in the military. People could not believe that we had such a stunning event with a total wedding budget of less than $10K! Admittedly, part of that was because we had just 48 guests, but our small guest list was more because we wanted an intimate event and we wanted to have it in the barrel room rather than just for cost savings. Our guests have not stopped raving about how beautiful Wiens was, how great the wine and Wiens beer were, and how smoothly our amazing coordinator, Christine, ran everything. The day was full of special touches -- bottles of the lovely orange sparkling waiting in both the bride and groom rooms, and a gift basket at the end of the night with the two wines she knew we loved most along with some chocolates and what has become my new favorite wine opener! I cannot recommend Wiens highly enough as a perfect wedding venue. We looked at several venues in the valley and there wasn't even a close second choice. As someone who has planned multiple five- and six-figure events through work, I can tell you that Wiens is first class, all the way, in every way.

Best time of our lives!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Carolina A

First off, we have to thank Morgan for making our wedding day even possible. Without her, the whole thing would have been disaster. She guided us from the beginning to end, and put together a celebration we can never forget. We truly believe Morgan is probably the best thing... Read More to happen to Wiens. We first chose Wiens, because we loved how cozy and beautiful the place is. The moment we stepped into the tasting room, we felt such a warm glow from the place, and after trying there Red wine we were hooked. That place by far has the best wines we've ever tasted. The staff there were all so helpful and made us feel so welcomed. The day of our wedding, we were both so nervous, but Morgan and the rest of the staff made us feel at ease. During the whole event, Morgan Continued to communicate with us to make sure everything was running smoothly. The food was so delicious, i cant count how many people came up to us to complement the food. Cheers to the Chef Whether its a Christmas party, wedding or any special event, do your self a favor and visit Wiens Family cellars. Try there wine and take a tour. I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Thank you to everyone at Wiens Family cellars, you guys truly made our Day the best and most memorable day of our lives!!!

Most Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Jamie E

Everything about Wiens is perfect...from the location, to the staff, to the food and wine. The customer service at Wiens is exceptional and they treat your wedding with the upmost importance. I would highly recommend Wiens if you are looking to do a winery wedding.

Excellent Venue, Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Kelly M

My husband, and I recently got married on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. We had both our Ceremony and Reception at Wien's Family Cellars, in Temecula, CA. It was a truly lovely ceremony, and the reception was exceptional. During the event, one of the reception dinner tables... Read More actually fell over. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The staff was incredibly professional and helpful and cleaned up the mess / set up a new table in record time! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding that is not only beautiful, and tasteful, but incredibly memorable! Thank you Wiens for making our Wedding wonderful! And a very special Thank You to Morgan, Christine, and Jaime, for making our Wedding as carefree and stress free as possible!

A Wonderful Place to Say "I Do"

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Amanda H

There is not enough wonderful things I can say about Wiens!! I loved this winery before becoming one of their brides. After the experience of planning my wedding and getting married there I am already planning to hold a surprise 40th wedding anniversary for my parents which is... Read More 7 years away. Our coordinator Christine is absolutely amazing!! I sent her many many emails with endless questions and not only did she respond quickly but I never felt as if I was a bother to her. While she had other brides besides me, she always made me feel like I was her only bride. Morgan is wonderful! She helped the day of the wedding and put out a couple very small fires. Our wedding day went by so smoothly that the couple of hiccups seemed to disappear just as quickly as they appeared. Jaime is also amazing. I didn't get to work with her much but even after the wedding she has made us feel special. Chef Volker makes some amazing food and worked with me for one of my guests who has many food allergies and usually can't eat anything at a wedding. She was able to have a meal at ours. The entire staff at Wiens is professional and caring and makes you feel like the most special people in the world! The Wiens event coordinators are very accommodating and work with you to make your day as perfect as possible.

Professional, detail oriented

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 debra j

Christine Pierce was our wedding coordinator. We had some of our vendors that had previously worked with her and were excited to learn she would be once again. She is awesome...along with Wien's entire staff

Perfection

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 debra j

Professional, detail oriented staffing, flexibility. Setting, set-up, food & beverage...the total package per head pricing... complete perfection, stress free. After thoughts...would not have changed anything!