Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3264 Daniel Dr, Farmville, NC (252) 799-7842

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sloane N

Working with Will and Diana was, hands down, the best decision we made during the wedding process! I met them at a bridal fair in Raleigh. I could immediately see that they were so nice and professional. I was even impressed after receiving a thank-you email from them the next... Read More day! Probably a few weeks later, my (then) fiancé and I met with Will at a coffee shop in Raleigh. He explained all of our package options, making sure we fully understood them. We never felt pressured into anything. Will ended up modifying one of the packages to fit our needs - which was really helpful! Later on in the process, we added some items back in that we originally thought we didn’t want and Will was always able to accommodate our requests. Will and Diana met us at Virginia Tech for our engagement photos. They had never been there before, so I really appreciated that they showed up early and scoped out some hidden gem areas that my fiancé and I didn’t even know about. Will also created a guestbook for our wedding that included some of our engagement pictures. The album creation process was so easy and Will really listened to my design requests. Will and Diana were also amazing during the wedding ceremony and reception. Looking back at that day, I realized that I never really noticed they were even there during the ceremony and reception - which is probably the best compliment I can give! Will was exceptionally great during our posed pictures when my nephew wouldn’t quite behave. Although it ultimately didn’t work, Will gave many Chewbacca impressions at an attempt to get my nephew to smile. He was very patient as well. Needless to say, I also loved all of the pictures Will and Diana took. And there were so many of them! I love that they look natural, not over-filtered/photoshopped. We also added a wedding video to our package. Again - Will and Diana did an amazing job! I am glad to have the complete ceremony, toasts, dances, etc footage. However, what I will really watch is the highlight reel. They did a great job capturing so many special moments during the evening that I feel like I’m able to re-live it all over again…and in less than 10 minutes! (perfect for me) I am just in the process of finishing up my wedding album. The editing session (done online, like the guestbook) has been great and Will is very accommodating to my ideas. His original album design was beautiful, so it didn’t take long to perfect it. Oh! And the tiny thank-you gifts they send you are so cute and adorable! They feel very personal and, again, professional. And (I just keep thinking of things!) they were very quick to get back our pictures, videos, and albums! Maybe our wedding was just during a slow time, but we had our wedding pictures back in less than week! I think the video was ready a day or two after. I cannot say enough good things about these two. I would definitely recommend Will and Diana to anyone and everyone! If you’re on the fence, go with them! You won’t regret it! They are such a lovely couple and so nice to be around. Their professionalism was really what helped me throughout the process. They were always on time and they did quality work. It was just one less thing to worry about. And when you’re planning a wedding, that’s what you need! They deserve way more than 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chad E

These two are top notch! We knew they were the perfect fit for us during the engagement session. Our wedding was in the middle of a hurricane so we did not need any added stress that day. Will and Diana blended into the background and we never even knew they were there. When... Read More the photos came back, we were amazed at, not only the quality, but their attention to detail. They took pictures of details we never would have remembered. If you are looking for the perfect way to remember your special day then hire these two!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bobbi Jo E

Seriously, words cannot explain how INCREDIBLE Will and Diana are! My now husband and I knew they were the perfect fit for our wedding :) They recommended a fantastic park for us to take our engagement pictures and even met me in my hometown for my bridals. Hands down though-... Read More the wedding pictures and video are something to be marveled. We received SEVERAL compliments about how Will captured our love and excitement in our highlight video and people were in awe of our pictures! They will forever be our lifetime photographers. Our wedding day would not have been as magical with out them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bobbi Jo E

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily D

Words cannot express how far beyond our expectations Will and Diana went! We are from Durham-Chapel Hill and they were more than willing to travel for our engagement photos, wedding rehearsal, and wedding ceremony and reception. Even though a hurricane was headed our way on the... Read More big day, Will and Diane worked with the weather and delivered amazing shots of the wedding. And by far, our favorite thing was the wedding film that Will created for us! We got so many compliments about how amazing it turned out! We loved working with them both and look forward to our anniversary shots with them in a year! They're definitely our go-to photographers for major life events. We would recommend them to personal friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley T

I cannot say enough to describe how amazing Will and Diana are!!!! They will do anything and everything to capture your day perfectly, are so easy to work with, and incredibly talented. I've already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so! Love them and their... Read More work!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Morgan R

Will and Diana were absolutely wonderful! They were willing to work with my budget, and so patient with us as we planned! They helped the day flow perfectly! They both had the biggest smiles on their faces even though it was an outside ceremony in 100 degree heat. They were so... Read More fun to work with! Not only are they great photographers and videographers, but they are great people inside and out! The pictures were absolutely incredible, and will be such a great momento for us! Can't wait for the video! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Katie I

Will and Diana Greene are amazing photographers. They really love their jobs and love watching everyone on the wedding day. Our pictures came out flawless! We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Stefanie P

The best photographers in the world! Went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us! The photos and videos are things we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 nBritt C

Will is Aaaahmazing! His wife Diana is equally as wonderful! Great people to work with! Laid back, easy-going, accommodating with great work ethic and a real sense of quality customer service and satisfaction. I would recommend Will Greene over and over again for any of your... Read More photography needs! The BEST!

Amazing people to work with - great value and pictures!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Whitney G

Will and Diana Greene are AMAZING! Actually, I had been a bridesmaid in two weddings that Will had already done, so when we got engaged, Will was one of the first phone calls we made when booking vendors... even though we live 4+ hours away! We had Will and Diana for the entire... Read More wedding day, and they were absolute pros and a true pleasure to work with. They made the day feel easy, never invasive (which some photographers can do), and our pictures have turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I would absolutely recommend Will and Diana! They were easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, responsive, flexible, affordable, and truly just the kind of people you want to surround yourself with on your wedding day. My husband and I were so pleased that we had Will and Diana capture our special day!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Jacqueline D

A++ photography and wonderful people! We have been completely satisfied with Will Greene Photography since our first session! They will be our lifetime photographers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Elizabeth T

You couldn't ask for better, more dedicated photographers on your big day. Hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding. The quality of photography is amazing - it looks like something out of a dream (or your favorite Pinterest posts!). The value for the money is on... Read More point, and they are so easy to work with. You definitely will not regret going with them - best photographers in eastern NC!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren C

Two golden photographers & people! Thankful for the eye they have for catching the truly magical moments in my life as a bride. The personality Will Greene Photography has for working with every member of the wedding party from your grandmother to your 2 year old nephew is... Read More uncanny! One of our favorite decisions looking back on our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brandi

There are not enough character allowed to express how fantastic Will Greene Photography is! Will Greene and his wife Diana are some of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met. They are so sweet and they made standing in front of a camera not awkward at all. Throughout... Read More your wedding planning process you get to know them and their personalities. You want to be their bff (or at least I do). They're very professional and when they're taking your wedding pictures they do their best to stay out of sight. They do a great job of that! You hardly even know they're there. Our wedding pictures came out beautifully! They're all perfect and there's not one that I don't like. He's also extremely speedy with the return time on the pictures. We got ours back the next week! As soon as I met them at a Hair Show, I knew I had to have them and I booked them on the spot. I have never regretted that decision. They will forever be our photographers throughout our life to photograph our future children and anniversaries and everything in between. You will not regret choosing Will Greene Photography to do your wedding! They were everything I asked for and more.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 katie s

Will and Diana Greene and are hands down the best of the best! My husband and I are in love with every picture they have taken of us! I can not say enough about their professionalism and how beautiful they made me feel on my wedding day! We will be using them for all the... Read More exciting moments in our lives! They are so easy to work with and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carla C

I have definitely found a forever photographer in Will Greene Photography. He is fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable and takes great photos! My husband and I are obsessed with our wedding photos and we both agree that he will be the one to capture all the other exciting... Read More parts of our life together!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Ashley M

Will Greene and his wife were amazing!!! The pictures were beautiful and they were so much fun to work with. Two days before my wedding I had to replan the entire location and it was extremely stressful but they bossed it out and put me at ease. They fit right in with our whole... Read More group and got amazing candid shots and literally the mist gorgeous photos I've ever seen of myself. I could not be happier!!

The BEST Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Bona J

I cannot say enough good things about Will Greene Photography!! My husband and I used Will and his wife, Diana, for our wedding in Raleigh on August 21st. We could not be happier with the service and the pictures that we received! Will did our engagement photos, my bridal... Read More portraits and our wedding photos. Each set of pictures was better than the last. Will and his wife were a dream to work with. They were so laid back while still being professional, and made us feel comfortable at each session. Will answered all my emails very timely, and turned our pictures around quickly. They also have very affordable photography packages. Our wedding was the first one that Will had photographed in downtown Raleigh, and he went out of his way to scope out the area beforehand to throw out ideas of where to take pictures and get comfortable with the area. Will and Diana captured every sweet detail and moment from our wedding, and we are so happy that we will be able to relive our day through those pictures for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Bona J

Love him!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Rachel D

Will and his wife were very professional throughout the wedding and were helpful in so many ways. I really enjoyed hanging out with them! We haven't even started talking about the pictures!! They were so amazing. He really captured everything I wanted. He caught MOMENTS of the... Read More wedding and helped get the overall feel for it. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Great Photography

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Brandy C

Will is a friend of ours and he does fantastic work. He took my bridals and was very patient with me since I was not pleased to be outside in a park and the pictures turned out fantastic. Our pictures for our wedding were great (from the ones I've seen, he's still editing). He... Read More also brought his wife with on our wedding day to help out, so it was great to have two people.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Mary Beth K

We are using Will Greene for our September 22, 2012 wedding. So far, Will has provided us with amazing engagement photos! He is awesome to work with :)

LOVE!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Melissa L

I can not say enough wonderful things about Will Greene. His work is absolutely amazing!! I loved working with him...he responded promptly when I contacted him, was on time for all of our sessions, and we had our pictures within a week or two! I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More photographer. He will definitely be our family photographer for life!

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Crystal S

From the moment I met Will Greene, I knew that he was the only person who I wanted to photograph my wedding. His packages prices are very resonable and he is flexible with times and dates. His style is amazing and he was an absolute joy to work with.