Willow Creek Winery

West Cape May, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Willow Creek Winery

A BALLROOM IN WEST CAPE MAY, NJ

Located in West Cape May, New Jersey, the Willow Creek Winery provides the bride and groom with a ceremony and reception that is just as elegant as it is beautiful. This 50-acre farm produces and bottles it's own wine, which means couples will have the opportunity to get first-look photographs taken in front of extensive rows of grapevines. There's the option to take one of the public tours that are scheduled daily or call to arrange a private tour and consultation. During your meeting, you'll discover the following available venues that each welcome up to 300 friends and family members.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. Say your 'I dos' with the gorgeous grapevines as your backdrop. Although the area needs no decoration, you can have an arch erected and adorned with colorful flowers that match your wedding theme. Afterward, couples will discover an outdoor bar just a few steps away for a cocktail party before heading indoors to the reception space.

Grand Tasting Room. The Grand Tasting Room is where all of the magic happens. This romantic 12,000-square-foot space features seven-foot crystal chandeliers that dangle from a double height ceiling. The room itself was created and crafted by the Amish in nearby Lancaster and as a result, you'll see wooden floors that are ideal for dancing and big posts and beams that give the space a rustic country feel.

To give couples one less thing to worry about, the winery handles all of the catering for the wedding. A team of event specialists will work with the bride and groom to first arrange a menu tasting. A few of the hors d'oeuvres the company is known for include marinated flank steak and mushroom skewers, honey mango pulled pork on a crostini and scallops wrapped in bacon. Next, you'll move on to trying a few entrees, such as chicken stuffed with shrimp imperial, portabella mushroom shepherd's pie and herb encrusted salmon. The event planners will also be happy to make vendor suggestions for your wedding cake, as well as provide complimentary cake cutting service.

Willow Creek Winery is proud to offer a few different wedding packages with unique services such as horse-drawn carriage rides and the use of a life-sized Alice in Wonderland chessboard. Of course, you'll also find standard services, such as setting up and taking down of tables and chairs. Standard linens are supplied, although couples are welcome to use an outside vendor for upscale linens and colored napkins. If you'd like to have the room decorated, you can drop the supplies off ahead of time and the event team will see that they are properly distributed.

As an added perk, the bride and groom and their out-of-town guests are welcome to stay at the winery's sister property, The Southern Mansion. Built back in 1860, both the architecture of the building and the period furnishings will take you back in time. There's also the option to book one of the rooms with a romantic fireplace.

Magnificent Vineyard Estate at the SeaShore.

The romance of the vineyard is universal and the Willow Creek Winery offers vineyard vistas and gardens that will surprise and delight you. Beyond the architecturally stunning Villa lies the impressive hand carved post and beam Winery, it's surrounded by the ocean & bay the 50 acre vineyard enjoys!

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

160-168 Stevens Stret, West Cape May, NJ (609) 770-8782

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Danielle C

The one word I can use to describe this place is perfection. My husband I were married at Willow Creek on Saturday and it was hands down the best day of our lives!!!! There is a reason that all of these reviews mention how awesome and amazing Kevin is. From the moment you have... Read More your consultation to the moment you leave Willow Creek after your wedding is over, you feel as though you are the only couple he is working with. Kevin and his staff are hardworking, trustworthy, and did everything in their power to make sure that everyone had the night of their lives. Not only is the venue breathtakingly beautiful, but the food and wine are top notch. Planning our wedding was an amazing experience because of Kevin and Willow Creek. We got to know some of the staff so well and we can't wait to go back and visit and say hello to everyone. It was a night we will never forget, and much of that is thanks to Kevin and Willow Creek. THANK YOU GUYS!!! Love, Danielle & Josh Spada

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Taylor S

My husband and I live in Philly now but we were raised as summer babies in Cape May. When it come time to look for reception venues, we never even looked outside of the island. We stumbled on Willow Creek Winery one day and my husband and I had that instant feeling. The outside... Read More is gorgeous, peaceful, and sprawling. When we walked in, I heard piano music and laughter. I saw the beautiful woodwork against the sparkly chandeliers and knew this was it. I started to cry! We needed to celebrate our big day here!! After meeting with Kevin, we just knew this was it. He and his team at Willow Creek made our wedding what it was. They were professional, attentive, knew exactly what I wanted before I even thought of it myself. They treated me like a princess on my wedding day and I never felt more special. We can't thank them enough for making our day the best day ever.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley L

My husband & I were married on an unseasonably cold, April 29, 2016 amidst at least 200 of our closest family & friends at Willow Creek Winery. I say "at least" because, throughout the wedding planning process, you truly get to know the wedding coordinators, the venue & their... Read More incredible staff. After a year of wedding planning, we grew extremely close to Kevin Celli & his amazing Willow Creek/Farm staff. Not only was Kevin's attention to detail spot on, but he was able to predict the timing of every phase of our wedding day. He orchestrated the outside tents (under which we said our vows), he called our tent company the day before our wedding because I neglected to order sides for our tents, & he greeted me with a huge, friendly smile before I walked down the aisle to forever. Kevin reminded us of timing cues for cocktail hour, the dances, cake cutting & speeches. He & his staff seamlessly expedited 3 courses from the kitchen, to our guests. I can't thank Kevin enough for keeping my nerves together, for taking charge when necessary & for literally making our wedding day , the Best Day Ever.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Erin B

Willow Creek is the perfect venue for a New Jersey wedding-- a beautiful farm and winery just minutes from the beaches of Cape May-- it is absolutely perfect! Kevin and his staff were very organized and met every expectation we had. It was very stressful planning a wedding from... Read More FL but, Kevin was on top of every detail and made sure we got everything we wanted. From helping us with local vendors to making sure all of our decor was set up, he went above and beyond. Our guests raved about the venue, food, service, and ambiance. We could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lauren A

This venue was the perfect place for an October wedding. Kevin and the staff at Willow Creek made our day easy and memorable. The food and wine were outstanding and our guest have been raving about it ever since the wedding. We received so many compliments about the venue and... Read More how beautiful our reception was. We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Willow Creek Winery!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Adria K

This venue is amazing! The setting is gorgeous all year round - surrounded by vineyards and trees - perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It is set far back on the farm, making it very private with plenty of space. The ballroom is large (plenty of room to dance and sit... Read More comfortably), clean, and beautiful. The staff is also the best! They are so efficient and attentive. The food came out quickly and hot. The winery functions a little differently then the typical venue, which may require some extra planning, patience, and costs, but, I knew with confidence that once the big day came, everything would go smoothly. Kevin, the winery's event planner, is awesome. He is so detail oriented, organized, and works hard to make your day the best day ever. And it was - our wedding day was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Aaron W

BEST DECISION EVER! We are so grateful to have chosen Willow Creek Winery for our wedding. It was absolutely a dream come true! Not only is the winery naturally gorgeous, but Kevin and his staff were professional, organized, attentive and genuinely delighted to share this... Read More special day with us. We had our ceremony outside (with the vines in the background) and our cocktail hour around the outdoor bar. The tasting room was transformed into a truly elegant and romantic space for the reception. Kevin was a joy to work with during the entire planning process. Our guests were blown away by every aspect of the wedding from the venue to the dinner. Their caterer, the Southern Mansion, is top-notch; the food was delicious! We give Willow Creek our highest recommendation for celebrating a wedding. Thank you, Willow Creek!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Deana F

I can't say enough about the crew at Willow Creek Winery, Kevin and the gang made EVERY part of the process stress free and fun! My husband and I were so grateful for all of Kevin's guidance from beginning to end. He really looked out for us and made sure we got everything we... Read More wanted and weren't taken advantage of. Our guests enjoyed every single bit of our reception and raved about the farm. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone and everyone who wants an amazing wedding experience!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We love you all and will definitely be back for upcoming events!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Marra M

I was married at Willow Creek Winery on April 23rd of 2016. When my husband and I first started researching venues, I had heard of Willow Creek through a family friend who was married there and I just knew that this winery was the place for our special day. We met with Kevin... Read More Celli in February of 2015 and instantly fell in love with the winery and wanted to be best friends with Kevin. He was fantastic to work with! So detail-oriented and helpful, and he makes sure that we were on top of our own planning. There is a schedule of meetings prior to the big day, and Kevin spends the time to thoroughly go through everything. It's as if it's his only job at Willow Creek, and it most certainly is not!! He's pretty much running the show there, he is just a treasure! The staff at the winery were the sweetest, most attentive group of people. They took such great care of my husband and I, of our bridal party and of all of our guests. They went over and beyond, set up the room so beautifully and worked super hard to make the day all that more special for us. I can't think of anything that went wrong, and if something did, there was no way I would have known. Barbara (the owner) was lovely to speak to and work with for the ceremony. She was our officiant, and it just added to the day and to the memories. We were married on this farm and winery by the owner. We can come back here as often as we like to reminisce and enjoy their delicious wine and tapas menu, where at a regular banquet hall you can't do that. From the landscape to the building, to the food, our guests had a blast and told us it was one of the best weddings they had been to. My only problem...I wish it were longer!! The day flew, but it was a perfect day!! I can't wait to go back to Willow Creek! Hands down one of THE best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Bryan B

Our wedding was nothing short of perfect at Willow Creek Winery. The atmosphere, the staff, the wine... everything was simply top-notch! Kevin was the BEST at keeping things organized and stress-free throughout the evening. we are so thankful to have had such a memorable night... Read More for our wedding, and have already recommended Willow Creek to several of our newly-engaged friends to visit and consider for their special day as well. We can't wait to come back and visit on our first year anniversary as well. Thank you Kevin and Willow Creek!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Lauren B

My husband and I fell in love with Willow Creek Winery in 2013. Ryan surprised me with a trip Cape May to visit a couple of wineries for my 30th birthday. The moment we walked through the doors, I knew this place was special. The venue was gorgeous and the staff was so... Read More friendly. One year later, Ryan proposed in Cape May and soon after we book our reception at Willow Creek Winnery. The wine director and event coordinator, Kevin worked with us for about a year as we planned our wedding. He took his time planning with us in order to ensure that we would have our dream wedding. In December, we had our reception at Willow Creek. The venue was breathtaking, Kevin and his staff made sure everything ran smoothly. I knew that Kevin would take care of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. Kevin was amazing to work with. We truly consider him one of our dear friends. I highly recommend having your reception at Willow Creek Winery. Our friends and family keep talking about our wedding. Everyone admired the winery and said that out of all the weddings they have attended, including their own, Willow Creek was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. Also, the food and wine are out of this world! Kevin and his staff made sure everything ran smoothly. I knew that Kevin would take care of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. Kevin was amazing to work with. We truly consider him one of our dear friends. Kevin, thank you for giving us a wedding we will never forget. Much love. I highly recommend having your reception at Willow Creek. Our friends and family keep talking about our wedding. Everyone admired the winery and said that out of all the weddings they have attended, including their own, Willow Creek was the most beautiful venue they have ever seen.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

Willow Creek Winery is a true gem of a venue. The location alone, set back from the road among the wine-producing wines is breathtaking in itself, and the award winning wines are even better. We had an incredible wedding there with everything going perfectly and all of our... Read More guests raving about how beautiful Willow Creek was, and what a great job they did. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Kathryn K

My husband and I were so unbelievably happy to have had our wedding on June 20, 2015 at Willow Creek Winery. Every review that has been posted on here is so on point. From beginning to end Kevin & his friendly staff were extremely helpful, professional, and so great to work... Read More with. Kevins energy, passion and love of what he does is inspiring and will make you even more excited for your big day, esp as you walk through the winery with him and visualize your wedding day, the day truly cannot come quickly enough. As for the food... it was excellent, our guests absolutely loved our cocktail hour as well. The outside area was set up so beautifully.. after our pictures Kevin pulled up to the vineyard in the golf cart with my husband and I in the back seat and started honking with everyone cheering is one of my favorite memories and I am so happy that our videographer captured it. Kevin and his staff served 340 guests in under 20 minutes ~ no easy feat!! We opted to do split plate and it was one of the best decisions that we made. His main goal was to get us out on the dance floor!! Kevin was also adamant about nailing down our timeline to a T, and sticking to it which is peace of mind, esp as the day seems to fly by in the blink of an eye. Vendor list was incredibly helpful as well, Kevin has a wonderful reputation throughout Cape May County and the vendors that we used were so happy to accommodate our every request. I apologize for the long review!! But weddings certainly are no small expense and we found that the value is truly at Willow Creek. Kevin, if you read this thank you for helping us cut the wedding cake ( lol!!) and for making our day perfect. Not only for us but for our guests as well. Our day was perfect and an absolutely wonderful beginning to our marriage; we will cherish the memories for a lifetime. Good luck to all of the engaged couples out there! If you have any questions, reach out to the vineyard for our contact info and I will be happy to help!! We've already had a few friends book their receptions at Willow Creek after attending ours!! Kathryn and Nick Fazzie

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 MaryJane L

Absolutely beautiful! My daughter got married Sept 2015 and ever detail was perfect. Kevin did a superb job! The vinegars us stunning, romantic and breathtaking. Perfect perfect day. It really was everything my daughter dream it would be 😍

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

When my wife and I first started looking for venues for our October 2015 wedding, Willow Creek Winery was one of the first places we looked. I don't think we looked at another place after that. Kevin, Barbara and their staff were so amazing to work with. They helped us plan such... Read More an amazing day, and we are still hearing from many guests that it was "the best wedding they've ever attended". Even though it was a bit chilly for October, our outdoor wedding ceremony was beautiful, and the fire pit helped to warm everyone. The meals were served in a quick and efficient way, and from then on, the dance floor was packed. When someone accidentally spilled WC Red wine on my wife's dress, Kevin was right there with salt and club soda to get as much out as he could. I HIGHLY recommend Willow Creek Winery as an amazing place to have a wedding.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Donald R

My wife and I had a great time at our wedding! Kevin and the rest of the Willow Creek staff were great at making sure everything went exactly as planned. Highly recommend booking your wedding there!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Lauren P

I don't even remember how I found Willow, but I immediately fell in love with the place. It was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding down to the exposed beams and gigantic chandeliers. We drove down to Cape May to check it out and booked immediately. Kevin Celli was... Read More amazing from the start and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to all things wedding. He kept me on track and sent spreadsheets which made planning very easy. The day of the wedding he was there putting out fires from my vendors' mistakes, but I had no issues with Kevin or Willow. Everything was exactly as promised and they even got the fire pit going in the middle of hurricane Joaquin. The grounds of Willow are gorgeous and extremely well maintained. The food was excellent, and we got a ton of compliments. Overall, I was extremely happy with Willow and Kevin and I highly recommend booking your wedding with them!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Ellen K

I absolutely cannot say enough amazing things about Willow Creek! When I got engaged in May 2014, my father took me to look at this new winery in West Cape May that he thought I may like. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was no need to look any further I knew I had found our... Read More venue. By the time I got married in Sept. 2015, it had been upgraded with an outside bar, fire place, longer wine bar and many more improvements. The wedding day was absolutely amazing. However, the gorgeous property is not the only thing that make this the best venue to use for you wedding. Kevin Celli, the wedding coordinator, is so involved with making sure you have the most perfect wedding, along with his 100 other jobs he has on the farm. If I had any questions Kevin was quick to respond and help, along with several meetings with my now husband and I to go over how we wanted our wedding. Although Kevin is amazing and I don't think he actually sleeps, the whole staff at Willow Creek is truly amazing as well. There was not one issue at our wedding (other than crazy groomsmen, but who can fix that?!) and it was all thanks to Kevin and his staff. All of our guests still rave about how amazing the venue was. And, how not only was the meal delicious, it was still hot when it was put in from of them! That is very rare for alot of weddings.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Natalie F

I loved my wedding at Willow Creek Winery. We got married on Friday 11/6/15 and it was the perfect day and night. I truly don't have anything negative to say about the place. Kevin C. will be your coordinator for the day and believe me when I say this - listen to him! He... Read More knows what he is talking about. I am glad I did - because everything went perfectly smooth! My guests haven't stopped talking about what an amazingly beautiful venue this is. The outside cocktail hour area was perfect. We lucked out and had beautiful weather in November but even if it was a little chilly we had the firepit. The main reception area is perfect - so elegant and simple. There isn't a another place like Willow Creek in Cape May county and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day! Thank you Kevin & Willow Creek!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kateri Z

I can not say enough positive things about Kevin, Barbara and the staff at willow creek. Every time I came in they made me feel like family. I never wanted for anything the day of my wedding, always had a full drink and a smile on my face. There was a nor'easter on the day of... Read More my wedding and we were getting married outside, everyone at the venue was SO HELPFUL, and SO FLEXIBLE. I would highly recommend Willow Creek for a wedding. If you do decide to use them make sure you understand that you need to buy LIQUOR, RENT CHAIRS for ceremony and RENT TENTS on top of the the vineyard and catering fees. It is an AMAZING venue so beautiful and they just keep making it better. My advice is Book today, book right now :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jenni G

Our wedding day was perfect. The rain even held off so we could get married in the vineyard. This venue is beautiful, the food is EXCELLENT, and the day flows perfectly according to a strict schedule. Our only complaints we had was it being difficult communicating out-of-state... Read More in the months leading up to our wedding as well as bills/invoices were given to us much later than the contract stated. I think with proper organization changes that could easily be fixed for future weddings.

They gave us our perfect day

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Ashley S

When we decided to have our wedding at Willow Creek we knew there was a slight risk because it had not done many wedding to that point. We had nothing to fear as it turns out Willow Creek specializes in getting it right. You will find no more enchanting or customizable... Read More location in Southern New Jersey. (Not everyone likes the wall colors at other venues in Cape May) It is picturesque, serene, elegant, rustic, and breathtaking on normal days. It has a wow factor we spotted immediately when we walked in and saw the amazing chandeliers (truthfully I saw the large bar that I knew could accommodate our large wedding party) One of the great features is the options this venue has. There is a large outdoor bar for a cocktail reception, a large enough space to do everything inside, well designed grounds for outdoor ceremonies, parking, space for buses, and fantastic pictures inside or out in the vines. They helped us to set up everything exactly as we wanted it for our big day. The greatest feature though is the staff. Our planner met with us in person anytime we wanted and also responded to e-mails and phones calls. The day of the wedding if there were any hiccups we weren't aware of them, nor our guests. We can say we had a perfect experience on the day of our wedding. I thought it was really special that the staff made me feel like they wanted us to have as perfect a day as we did. I don't know if I am just easily tricked, but I think the staff genuinely was happy for us as well. They behaved like our parents would have if they were in charge of setting the tables, or serving the drinks, and cutting the cake. I consider them friends and continue to go back to the winery anytime we are in town. That is another fantastic feature. You can go back to your venue and enjoy it again and again. Its not a big ball room in the back of a hotel, or a convention center filled with trade shows. It is a beautiful farm with great wine (Do yourself a favor a get the sangria bar option), great food, and delightful views. We go anytime we are in the area and relive a small part of our day. We will bring out baby daughter and family for years. Thank you Willow Creek for giving us the best wedding present of a perfect day!

Willow Creek Winery is a GREAT place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015

I loved my wedding at Willow creek and so did all our guests! Everyone loved the unique venue in Cape May. The wedding was extremely well run and followed our timeline to a tee; Kevin was the architect to it all.

Best Wedding Vineyard in the Northeast!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

If you want to get married at a vineyard in the northeast. Hands down Willow Creek Winery. This is a great, no...actually an amazing venue and location just a few minutes away from downtown Cape May. My ceremony was outdoors in the vineyard on a beautiful September day... Read More with a jawdropping sunset perfectly timed thanks to Kevin. Kevin Celli, you will find out, is the man with many hats at Willow Creek. This guy knows his stuff inside and out. He is completely vested in the property, the grapes, the wine production process, the livestock, his staff, and most importantly the wine and all the services the farm provides around that. He is also the wedding coordinator. It makes any bride wonder if he is the guy for the job with so many responsibilities. My wife wasn't sure if he would be able to handle all the specific details any bride wants (e.g. table settings, timeline, floral & color arrangements, etc.) He cared more than you can imagine about our wedding, every associated detail, working with our vendors, and even about us and our well being. He periodically checked in with us and gave great feedback as we tossed around ideas and design suggestions. He was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. My wife wasn't the only one with a grand entrance. Kevin personally drove me and my groomsmen through the vineyard to the ceremony spot on his golf cart with music blasting to surprise my guests. He may be the face but he also has an amazing team that supports him and makes the magic all happen. Our cocktail hour was outdoors near the firepit and the newly built bar. Our reception was in doors in the beautiful hall that comfortably held my 150+ guests. Our delicious food was provided by Southern Masion. If you looking for the best florist in Jersey, I must say Denise from Leigh Florist (www.leighflorist.com) was meticulous with her floral arrangements. She made us a beautiful flower arc to get married under placed amongst the grapevine background of the property. Ryan & Coleen Morey, a husband & wife team, helped capture so many beautiful day and night shots throughout the property and during the event. We got some interesting but funny shots at the barn with the chickens. They were awesome to work with. Check out their work at RHM Photography (www.rhmphotography.com) Our videographer, David Rosenzweig, of Rosetree Films (www.RosetreeFilms.com) made us a breathtaking 20+ min story movie that incorporate the songs we loved. This video will last us lifetime and something that we can share with our future generations. My wife watches the video once a day, CRAZY..I know, but it was that good and worth every penny! He included drone aerial shots of Cape May and the vineyard.

In good hands

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Amanda M

Willow Creek Winery was for many reasons the perfect location and vendor for our October wedding. Having grown up in Cape May I was familiar with most of the wedding vendors in town. After visiting with them and not finding exactly what we were looking for we met with Willow... Read More Creek. We had a fairly large guest list and needed a large room to accommodate us. From the first appointment, we knew we wanted to have our ceremony and reception there. We felt like we were in good hands as Kevin seemed highly experienced conducting weddings on top of his knowledge of wine. Kevin helped us from beginning to end with every detail. From helping to find us a tent for our ceremony days before since the rain wasn't going anywhere to running a smooth sit down dinner. The food was fantastic, fresh and of definite quality. The grounds are stunningly gorgeous and were lush with grape leaves in October, perfect for pictures. Willow Creek has a rustic, yet elegant feel with it's wood beams mixed with it's gorgeous crystal chandeliers. The staff was phenomenal, friendly and professional offereing help every step of the way. I wouldn't have changed anything about our wedding except for the weather and even our guests said they loved how cozy and safe they felt inside from the storm. We could not take advantage of the lush vines on that day, however our photographer(Inspire Me Imagery) and Willow Creek allowed us to come back a month later and get the photos we were hoping for. Willow Creek Winery is the perfect wedding location for both large and small weddings in beautiful Cape May.