Package Specials, only a few dates left in 2018!

All packages include rights & two photographers! With backgrounds in fashion, commercial and documentary photography, Caleb and Megan of WN resource the masters of photography in combination with the individuality of their couples to produce "stand alone" images as well as create a clear storyline. We would love to help tell your story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

1113 Calvin Ave SE, Michigan, World Wide, MI Michigan, Colorado, and world wide. (402) 319-0101

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jordan B

I knew that choosing Willow Noavi was meant to be from the first time I spoke with them on the phone! They were so friendly, knowledgeable, and you could tell they were passionate and excited to hear all of our ideas, meet with us, and capture our love with their gift,... Read More photography! Caleb and Megan did an incredible job on our engagement photos! We had so much fun shooting! We knew our wedding day was going to be amazing with these two by our side capturing every moment! I couldn't have imagined it without them! By the end of the evening, most of our family and friends got to actually meet with Caleb and Megan and share in special little moments! The epitome of personable! I can't tell you how many compliments and happy comments I've received from family, friends, and other vendors we worked with about just how great this photography team is! Caleb and Megan have great photography style, essence, and all around good vibes! Whether they like it or not, these guys are going to remain a part of our lives hopefully forever! It's so much more then just amazing photos! They will impact your lives and your hearts with what they do! This is a true calling! They have sheer talent, and are more passionate about what they do than most! Not only are our photos simply stunning, but they truly captured all the emotion from our big day! I can literally relive moments from our wedding day through our pictures and feel the same way I felt in that moment! AMAZING! You want to hire Willow Noavi! (do it now!) Name 10 qualities you want in an awesome photographer, Caleb and Megan posess them all and then some! They are truly great individuals who do incredible work together! Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, fun and easy to work with, passionate, experienced, timely with responses, flexible, open to ideas/suggestions, talented, creative, great taste and simply put, THE BEST! WE 💜 WILLOW NOAVI!

#WorthIt

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 CD B

I'd give them 10 stars if I could! Megan and Caleb are seriously the BEST. They were the first, and BEST decision we made (besides each other, I suppose :D ). We booked them over a year before the wedding because we wanted THEM, the quality of photos and their style is... Read More unparalleled. They also helped us chose a venue, and videographer (both turned out to be amazing). They were wonderful to work with even a thousand miles away (we live in FL) AND during a cross country relocation for them. We recently got our photos back and OMFG they are so good, they don't just put the 'top' photos on their site, your photos will look just as good. Megan & Caleb are personable, and professional (as well as adorable), they make you feel comfortable and they capture the best moments without being obtrusive. I'm sad that they're not in NE anymore because we're planning on moving back soon and I want them to take all the pictures of my big life events. If you are trying to choose between them and another photographer CHOSE THEM. If you’re worried about your budget, this is something my mom told me: A good photographer can make a mediocre wedding look amazing; a bad photographer can make an amazing wedding look mediocre. THIS is where you wanna put your dollars, trust me.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kylie G

Caleb and Megan were the perfect addition to our wedding! It rained for most of our wedding day and poured during our ceremony but that didn't stop them from truly captivating our incredible day. The pictures turned out even better than we could have ever imagined. They are very... Read More experienced in what they do and they know exactly how to capture each couple and their uniqueness. I would recommend Caleb and Megan to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Megan A

We loved working with Caleb and Megan!! My husband and I knew they were awesome from the beginning when they offered to drive all the way to Detroit from Grand Rapids to do our engagement session - they already had explored the city and had specific spots in mind that they knew... Read More would result in great photos. Caleb and Megan keep picture taking relaxed and casual - and know when to have a good laugh with couples like us that don't pose for photos often! :) Even on the day of our wedding, they were both very friendly and sociable with our extended family. Caleb and Megan are a perfect example of photographers who go the extra mile when it comes to catching the best moments and details of your wedding day. We will continue to recommend them to family and friends who have weddings in the future! Thank you, Willow Noavi! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristina B

Caleb & Megan are the best at what they do. They went above and beyond for our photos and they made our special day very easy. They are worth every penny and very professional and friendly. They are great at directing you if you're not familiar with having you photo taken. I... Read More can't say enough nice things about them. You will not be dissapointed. Derek & Kristi

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

You will not meet two other people who are so down to earth, but have so a good eye for photography like these two. We had our wedding in Grand Rapids, but our engagement session in Detroit. They drove all the way to Detroit just to give us some memorable pictures in some... Read More locations no one would imagine would look so stunning in the pictures. On the day of the wedding, they were on top of their game, and were willing to go out there way to make us feel natural and comfortable, and the pictures show it. I once read a review, you can have a cheap wedding, but great photographers will make it look like an expensive one. Megan and Caleb are the prime example of this. They know how to make your day and pictures seem like the wedding of the century. Thanks a lot guys.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Rebecca Z

Caleb and Megan were fantastic. They went above and beyond their role on the day-of by helping with logistical to-do's we hadn't even considered - they truly kept things moving. Additionally, our attendees absolutely adored them as well - we had many people mention to us how... Read More much they appreciated their approach to capturing the moments of the day. And - most important of all - the results were stunning. We love our photos!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jordan B

Megan and Caleb are the best! Not only are they the best, but they do a fantastic job of making people who aren't generally used to being in front of the camera feel incredibly comfortable. We had no idea what we were looking for when it came to photographers. We just wanted... Read More people we were comfortable with that could do all the work! We used Megan and Caleb for our engagement photos, our entire wedding day and reception, and working on a wedding album. Our engagement photos turned out excellent. They really excel at using natural elements and bringing out vivid colors. Again, coming from two people that are pretty awkward in these types of settings, the pictures came out fantastic. They're some of our favorite pictures taken with each other. They both did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day and reception. They made it incredibly easy to get the photos done, while making sure the work was of top notch quality. Again, using natural elements and landscape to bring out some great colors! We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Meaghan L

We absolutely adore Caleb and Megan! They are phenomenal humans and photographers. When we met with them, we were immediately taken with them and their work and knew we had to have them photograph the best, most important day of our lives. They are the first and only... Read More photographers we ever met with - we canceled other meetings we had set up afterward because we were confident we wanted to work with them. We received our wedding photos yesterday and cannot stop looking through them. They bring tears to my eyes every time. Megan and Caleb captured intimate details of our wedding in a way nobody else could and for that I will be forever grateful. There is something different about the level of detail, creativity, and care they put into their images that far exceeds other photographers in my opinion. We went over the top with planning all the minute details of our wedding, and they were able to photograph it in a way that we will cherish for a lifetime! On the day of our wedding, they put us at ease and made us laugh. We had so much fun hanging out with them. We were also able to enjoy the moment of our day fully because we trusted them so completely. They are an amazing couple and such a fun team. We really cannot praise them enough. They are the best investment one could possibly make in a photographer and we hope to be lifelong customers. We truly don't have words to thank them enough, so fortunate to have found them and their out of this world talent. <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amy K

Somehow we were blessed with the best. When we met Megan and Caleb, we knew right away that we had to have them for our wedding. They are the kindest, most trustworthy, patient, beyond creative, most knowledgeable and incredibly talented photography team. They went above and... Read More beyond and exceeded our expectations. You can tell how much they love what they do and how well they work together. We are still gushing over our engagement photos and recently received our wedding album... just breathtaking! It came in the loveliest package, too! They helped make our wedding day feel effortless and cannot thank them enough for everything. I highly recommend Megan and Caleb and only hope to work with them again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Maryrose G

My husband and I could not have been happier that we chose Megan and Caleb to shoot our engagement photos and wedding! After seeing their work they were one of the very first vendors we booked because I knew I HAD to have them. They traveled across the state to spend our day... Read More with us and were able to truly capture who we are as a couple. They were very easy to work with throughout the whole process and were very attentive to what we wanted while also using their own artistry. We highly recommend Caleb and Megan to anyone and look forward to using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Megan M

I truly don't know where to begin when speaking highly of Caleb and Megan. My husband and I chose them to be the photographers for our wedding, and they were my first choice. I first saw them rated in a wedding magazine, and I knew I had to have them photograph the best day of... Read More my husband's life :) When we first met with them, they were so laid back and professional at the same time. My husband is pretty shy, but he felt so comfortable talking with them at the coffee shop. They brought samples of their work and the albums they have created for different couples depending on the package you get with them. I cannot say enough great things about how amazing Caleb and Megan are with communication. They responded to me right away whenever I emailed them and worked with us for quite a while to find a time to shoot our engagement pictures (this was completely on our end, NOT theirs - the days I had open, they made work for us!) It was beyond worth it, because our engagement pictures were beautiful. They helped pose us and scouted for awesome scenery and locations. We are not very graceful individuals, but they made us look like a dream. On our wedding day, there was never a moment where I was worried about our pictures. They are SO talented and so professional, I know they absolutely rocked it and I can't wait to see the final product. If you are on the fence about a photographer, promise me you will not go wrong with these two amazing people. My husband and I kept saying how happy we were that we picked them to be with us on the most important day. Their reputation precedes me, and we were not disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Caley B

Megan and Caleb were the Best photographers!!!!! They were kind, professional, and fun! I truly appreciate all their hard work on capturing every special moment! I absolutely LOVE the photos!!!! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Kirstyn W

Megan and Caleb are amazing! My husband and I had such a great time with them at our wedding, and our photos turned out so well! They are such wonderful people to be around, and really pay attention to the little details. They had so many creative ideas for our photos as well.... Read More We got married up in Leland, Michigan and they were so accommodating and willing to travel up there in the middle of winter during a very snowy weekend! I recommend them to anyone I know looking for photographers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lisa F

We cannot speak highly enough of Willow Noavi Photography! Caleb and Megan perfectly captured our July wedding at Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park. Their warm personalities instantly put us and our guests at ease, which was especially appreciated by this camera-shy... Read More bride. We were so impressed by Caleb and Megan’s attention to detail, careful planning, and the beautiful images they created. We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Toni W

Willow Noavi were the photographers at my daughters wedding last month. I can't say enough good things about them! Caleb and Megan made us feel so comfortable. They worked around us and were flexible when they saw we were pressed for time before the ceremony. I heard several of... Read More the wedding guests and family compliment how friendly our photographers were. They were great! We just got the proofs to look through and the photos are beautiful. They are very talented, professional and artistic! I would recommend them to anyone wanting more than the typical photos!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Tom B

What can I say besides they're the best photographers ever! From the first conversation we had it seemed like Caleb and Megan were great friends already, we are lucky to have found an amazing couple to share our special day with, got out pictures a couple days ago could have of... Read More asks for more beautiful moments! The results are truly amazing! I'm so happy! Willow Noavi you rock! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Brenda S

Had an amazing time shooting and the end result was stunning.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy K

Caleb and Megan from Willow Noavi are simply the best! My husband and I were planning a wedding hundreds of miles away and were unfamiliar with vendors in the area. We found Willow Noavi in an edition of The Knot and from day one I knew I wanted them to be our photographers.... Read More They were quick to respond to our inquiry and set up our engagement session (and first in-person meeting!) during a weekend that we were going to be traveling in that area. They searched for just the right location and I still get compliments about our photos and inquiries on the location where they were taken. On our wedding day they were the perfect team! They covered all the photos we wanted and worked so fast. We received ALL of our photos within just weeks of the wedding - we were amazed! The photos are more than we could have asked for, and it’s been impossible finding just a few favorites because we love them all. They captured our Northern Michigan summer wedding perfectly with beautiful shots of Lake Michigan, The Homestead Resort, and the Sleeping Bear Dunes. You could tell they did their research on the location to capture the perfect shot. Throughout the hectic 11 months of planning, we never once had to worry about our wedding photography which I believe is one of the most important and treasured pieces of the big day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Devon L

Caleb and Megan are wonderful! They were extremely flexible and relaxed on our wedding day (8/7/15). It was a delight to work with them, they were organized yet laid-back. All of our wedding party and family members enjoyed working with them. They made each step of the process... Read More easy and enjoyable. All of our wedding pictures turned out amazing and we have received SO many compliments on them. They are the best!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Caleb & Megan, could not have found any better photographers for our wedding day! They were professional and organized, easy going and available throughout the entire day. They kept everything running on time, and so efficient that we were ahead... Read More of schedule and able to grab extra shots in a cool location we stumbled upon at the venue. Not only were we impressed, but we received so many compliments about them from our guests (one of whom is the Head of Operations at the Museum of Contemporary Photography in Chicago). THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stevie R

Megan and Caleb were simply amazing! They are both so creative and work so well together. They also did our engagement shoot and after meeting them we felt completely comfortable being ourselves and things ran very smoothly. Our wedding pictures turned out more amazing than we... Read More ever could have imagined. I can say confidently they are truly the best!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Savannah W

Megan and Caleb were absolutely wonderful to work with! We chose to have a destination wedding on Mackinac Island and were unable to meet them in person. Caleb and Megan made sure that everything was taken care of through phone calls and email. Megan and Caleb had taken the day... Read More before to explore and find a beautiful location to shoot at. The photos are gorgeous! We are extremely impressed with how they turned out, as are our friends and family! The two of them are wonderful to work with, and I would recommend them to any one looking for someone to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Susan H

It was such a pleasure working with Caleb and Megan! When it was time to pick our wedding photographer I must have contact at least 20 different photographers! But there was something about the quality of their pictures that stood out to me in the beginning. Eventually I got it... Read More narrowed down to 2 photographers, but after speaking with them on the phone I knew I had to pick them. They are so down to earth and so approachable. They really do their best at making you feel at ease during the shoots. I am so happy with the way our pictures turned out and look forward to working with again next year at one of my best friend's weddings! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!

Stunningly beautiful pictures & photographers!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Megan Graham G

Wow, Where to begin? We met Caleb and Megan on a blustery night in downtown Chicago. Nil and I walked nestled together to keep warm as we made our way to meet for the first time. At our meet up we went over pricing and our vision, but really Caleb and Megan just listened and... Read More really got to know US. We also, of course wanted to know so much about them, and had our questions too! We loved them, and fell in love with their photos and them as photographers, everything felt very personal and comfortable. We were engaged for two years so we had a lot of back and forth keeping in touch. On the actual wedding day we just really let them go and do what they felt, while knowing our style and what we liked about their photos, that light and airy look! They were so much fun to be with on our wedding day, just played off our energy between each other and got all the moments you wouldn't necessarily notice as bride and groom being so busy. We got our photos back and were literally kicking and yelling out loud! (Okay, only I did that.) They even sent these little photo books we were so surprised to see with our drive with all the photos on it! I recommend them to anyone anywhere,they are really going places, and have already, ask them where they've traveled, its amazing the places they see and get to photograph. I could go on all day. They will not let you down. They're not only our photographers,proud to call them two very dear friends of ours.

Megan and Caleb

The event that is a wedding is manifestation of the love that grew from a tiny spark between two people. Weddings celebrate the family and they recognize friendships; time-honored traditions are carried out, while priceless new memories are born. To be invited to share that with our clients is not only our pleasure, it's our honor.