Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards

Temecula, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

Wilson Creek Vineyard and Winery in Temecula, California, invites couples out to the heart of Southern California wine country to celebrate an upcoming wedding. This out-of-the-way venue prides itself on exceptional wedding services in its breathtaking venue. A wide array of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venues are available at Wilson Creek Vineyard and Winery.

Champagne Ballroom. With Tuscan decor evident throughout this space, the architectural columns and distinctive chandeliers set a strong theme. A built-in bar made of cherry wood with a granite counter awaits your guests, while an elevated stage and dance floor provide plenty of reception options. You can make your grand entrance down a sweeping staircase and through the connected foyer. This space accommodates up to 300 guests.

Barrel Room. So named for the aged barrels that line the walls, a smaller gathering is right at home in the Barrel Room. Wrought-iron chandeliers and strategically placed up-lights help create a dramatic atmosphere. A connected wine cask room offers inviting ambience. The Barrel Room accommodates up to 80 people.

Garden View Terrace Room. Couples planning a daytime event often choose the Garden View Terrace Room due to the effusive natural lighting that floods this space. Located on the second floor, French doors open out onto a balcony that affords sweeping views of the surrounding vineyards. This room seats up to 60 guests.

Merlot Mesa. Situated out in the open air with a stunning view of the countryside, the Merlot Mesa is a popular event space. You can look out on seemingly endless rows of grapevines from your spot on the mesa. This space accommodates up to 150 people.

Outdoor Garden. Sprawling acreage surrounding the facility is yours for holding both the ceremony and reception. Explore the grounds to find the ideal spot in the gardens, on the patios or lawns or in one of several gazebos. This venue option accommodates up to 1,500 wedding guests.

The event coordinators on staff at the Wilson Creek Vineyard and Winery are eager to step in to manage all of your wedding details. Although you're free to hire an independent coordinator, the staff is fully capable of assisting you with every aspect of planning and executing your wedding day.

Daytime rental of the facility includes four hours, while evening rentals include five hours of event time. Receptions must end by 11 p.m. The venue provides all tables and chairs for your events and the team sets up and tears down every item for you, except for events at the Merlot Mesa. Rental packages also include full table linens, coordinated napkins, tableware and candlelit centerpieces.

The culinary team consults with you to help you choose and plan your reception meal. Choose from a plated or buffet dinner. Your reception begins with a cocktail hour that includes butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and a four-hour premium hosted bar. The venue does not have a license for hard alcohol, so bartenders serve wines and champagnes from the Wilson Creek Winery, as well as beer.

An independent licensed bakery needs to provide your wedding cake. The venue cuts and serves the cake for you. Independent vendors need to provide officiant services, flowers, photos and entertainment as well.

Wedding events include exclusive use of two prep rooms for the groom and his men and the bridal party. The rooms contain tasteful furnishings and the venue provides champagne.

Weddings held at the Wilson Creek Vineyard and Winery can't help but be unforgettable. Surrounded by elegance and romance and with the event managers coordinating every last detail of your wedding, you're sure to make cherished memories.

• Venue offers custom label creation for wine bottles to commemorate your wedding day event
  • Arrange setup and tear-down for your event at Merlot Mesa
  • Make plans to have umbrellas, heaters and shuttle services for your guests
  • Host your rehearsal dinner at the vineyard
  • Wilson Creek Winery offers special pricing on a honeymoon package in Tahiti

Wine Country Weddings

Simple Elegance exemplifies Wilson Creek Winery. We provide extraordinary views and dramatic open air gazebos that rise to the importance of the occasion. The winery offers delicious wine country cuisine, wines, and experienced wedding professionals. Several beautiful ceremony and reception location.

Ballroom, Restaurant, Vineyard

35960 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA (951) 699-9463

My wedding was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Amy F

Wilson Creek Winery was everything I ever wanted in a venue and more! First off, I have to say that I spent hours and hours researching the best place for our wedding, especially within our budget and we totally did! The wedding coordinator they provided us as apart of their... Read More services was Crystal Robinson and she was so amazing! I couldn't imagine planning the wedding without her! She was so helpful! She had tons of ideas, references and suggestions! The day of the wedding I didn't have a worry in the world. Crystal took care of everything. Thank you Crystal! I had a small budget for the flowers for our wedding and we didn't need much of one because the vineyards and the grounds were so beautiful! Our ceremony was perfect (: The cocktail hour was held in the barrel room! Every one of our guests LOVED the wine and the yummy appetizers they served! To this day they still rave about how much they enjoyed the wine and champagne. We then moved into the ballroom for our reception, which leaves me speechless.... I can't thank Crystal enough for transforming the room into everything I had dreamed it could be (: The decor was fabulous! The food was not typical wedding food, it was delicious! Crystal had an awesome idea for sparklers! At the end of the night all of the employees passed them out to all of our friends and family for our sparkler farwell, we loved it! After seeing all of our wedding photos, I couldn't have imagined a better place to have our wedding at, our day was perfect! Thank you to everyone at Wilson Creek Winery who made our day the most memorable day our lives, especially Crystal!

Dream Wedding Venue in the Wine Country!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Rebecca F

My husband and I were married here and could never have asked for a better venue! From our wedding consultant to the wines, to the wait staff, to the details, were could not have asked for more for our wedding! Annemarie was our wedding consultant and she was awesome! We... Read More looked and looked for the perfect venue and this one had the best package in the area! The bride and groom suites were awesome, stocked with champagne :) the package included tray passed appetizers at our cocktail hour, full catering including set up and take down with tables and chairs, reception and ceremony site, lots of little details included all for one price per person, even including 8 wines and beer all throughout the night! Great vendor list and unforgettable wedding! We would highly recommend Wilson Creek!

Bachelorette party

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Kristal J

We had my bachelorette party here and went to a few other vineyards. It was great. The almond champagne is awesome! Try an almond joy...

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Charlene K

I highly recommend Wilson Creek as a wedding venue. We had both our Ceremony and Reception at Wilson Creek, and it was lovely and I was very happy with our selection. We had our ceremony at the gazebo, cocktail hour on the lawn, and reception in the Champagne Ballroom. The... Read More highlight of it all for me was that this was the first wedding I can remember where there was AN OPEN BAR WITH NO LINE! When they say open bar they mean it – the wait staff was exceptionally attentive, the bar itself was easily accessible, and they were really pouring all night long. Before the day of the wedding, Wilson Creek was very accommodating as our plans changed – they worked closely with us, were always accessible, and were very responsive to our requests. Running through the day from beginning to end, there were a few issues before the ceremony (confusion with another bridal party on the property and heavy foot traffic in prime photo areas), but we were able to smooth everything out without any major impact on our plans. We had a few (but very important) elderly guest, some requiring handicap accommodations, that were able to get around with ease on the property. We used A LOT of vendors who came in to do a whole lot of set up, many of whom were not on the preferred vendor list, and we had no problem with them getting onto the property and accessing everything they needed. Service during cocktail hour and the reception was excellent! The food was great, the wine was wonderful, and did I mention there was no line at the bar!?! Thank you Wilson Creek – you made me, my new husband, and all our guests very happy!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Callie Z

My wedding was PERFECT!! Wilson Creek was actually the only place my husband and I looked at because once we toured the site we knew it was for us. There are no words to describe how wonderful it was working with Natasha. On our wedding day, it poured and she was so amazing... Read More with making sure everything that needed to be moved was and our vision was still maintained. She is one of the sweetest people and made us feel like family from day one. This winery holds such a special place in our hearts. Thank you Natasha for everything!! We are still talking about how perfect that day was for us!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Taryn R

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! We had our ceremony outside and service in the barrel room. It was absolutely amazing. The staff was great in helping us with anything we needed. The venue was gorgeous and perfect for all of our photos. The food was amazing!! and... Read More great portions, so my guests were full. We really liked the Almond and Coconut Champagne as well. I highly recommend this venue as one of the best in Temecula.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

I can't say enough about this place. My daughter paid extra to have her ceremony at Merlot Mesa and her guests taken up on Limo buses. It was the most incredible scenery possible as a back drop. Wilson Creek reception was outstanding from the food to the the friendliest and most... Read More professional servers I've seen in a long time. Then we had a big crowd for brunch the next day which offered so much food I almost burst!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Melissa J

Wilson Creek Winery did such an amazing job with our wedding! Sean Faustina was our coordinator and was an absolute joy to work with! She was very organized and her calm demeanor put our minds at ease throughout the process. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff... Read More coordinated every part of the day seamlessly. The food and wine were fantastic and Sean took care of every detail. In addition to our amazing experience, you can't beat the price, especially if you're having a small wedding like mine (28 guests).

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Mandie F

I loved everything about this Winery from the moment I stepped onto it! It has lush winery vines during the season and has so many different options as to where you want your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They are so easy to work with and will help you with anything... Read More you need. We ended up switching coordinators in the middle of planning as our original one moved to a different venue and was really skeptical of our new coordinator, but Sean ended up doing a better job than our original coordinator. Our package came with food, cocktail hour and a hosted bar of 5 different wines for our guests and beer. There was no hard alcohol on premise, but as we quickly learned, not many wineries have their liquor license. It even ended up pouring buckets on our wedding day in the middle of July and they moved everything around for us hassle free and our guests were happy and I feel our wedding turned out so much better in the rain.

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Laura K

From the moment we saw the property we fell in love! We love wine, so joining their wine club was a no-brainer, it also got us 10% our wedding bill! We love being able to bring friends to complimentary tastings! The grounds are absolutely beautiful! We got married under the... Read More white gazebo, had cocktail hour inside the ballroom, and came back outside for dinner and dancing. Ashley and Jessica were our coordinators and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. They were always very prompt and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Our day went off without a hitch, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. The weather (September), the food, the drinks, the atmosphere, the professionalism, the organization, the decor we were able to borrow - everything was wonderful! A huge thank you to Wilson Creek and their staff!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Magaly Y

Wilson Creek was beyond impressive for our wedding just 2 weeks ago. The setting was breathtaking and the service staff was top notch all night. From the food to the set up, everything was executed flawlessly. I am very particular about the way I like things done and have... Read More absolutely nothing I would change about our wedding. We have received nothing but compliments about everything. My husband and I are both SO glad that this was our venue. I recommend it to anyone looking to have a beautiful wine country wedding. Harvest Season is also a perfect time -lush vineyards and beautiful greenery!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sarah S

Wilson Creek was absolutely amazing and made all my dreams come true! They were very professional and worked with us while we were on a budget. The gazebo and ballroom were beautiful and I couldn't have imagined my wedding anywhere else. Plus, they have amazing food. All of my... Read More guests were in awe.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Tara P

I knew the first time I visited Wilson Creek that it was where I wanted to get married. the grounds are stunning and I fell in love with their Golden Retrievers! Being a destination bride, I needed a place that I had full confidence in to plan my wedding from another state.... Read More Crystal was amazing! She took care of every little detail so there was nothing to worry about, except to just enjoy our big day! Another big selling point for me was the fact that they have a groom ready room as well as the bride ready room! They were also one of the more reasonably priced venues compared to some of the others that we considered. We received so many compliments on our venue and how convenient it was that our reception was literally a few steps behind where the ceremony was. Many guests visited other wineries and agreed that we had picked the best! Having a wedding in may, everything was so green and the white roses were inn bloom everywhere! I would highly recommend Wilson Creek to any bride looking for a wedding at one of the Wineries in Temecula!

And & George Sauseda Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Ana V

I had the most AMAZING wedding ever thanks to Wilson Creek. My wedding coordinator Crystal MacNeil was the nicest person EVER and the rest of the staff truly went above and beyond to make sure my husband and i were happy and had everything we needed.

Champagne

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Molly M

We ordered this champagne because my brother had it at his wedding as well, and everyone loves it. It was a big hit this time too. We got their almond champagne and we still have a bottle saved for a special occasion

Everything we could have wanted

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Brittany P

We had both our ceremony and recpetion at Wilson Creek and it was wonderful. Annemarie helped us so much, the food and wine was fantastic and they had both Bride and Groom rooms on site (not many other venues in Temecula had both). They provided drinks in both rooms to help you... Read More enjoy your time getting ready even more. For cocktail hour and the rest of the night they had firepit type tables going outside since it was chilly and a warm drink table for guests when they first got to the ceremony. We bought an extra hour due to the time of year so our ceremony wouldn't be in the dark (if you get an extra hour you may also want to add on hour onto your bar package, we didn't know and the bar closed 1.5 hours before the end of the wedding). The only bad thing I can remember was that the bartender didn't give a last call.

Wonderful wine

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 catrina r

We had a venue where we got to stock our alcohol ourselves. We went with two of their reds. The Merlot and the mouverdere- which is a warm weathered Pinot Noir- and very delicious!! It was a hit with the guests!!

awsome

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Hannah B

We had our rehearsal dinner In the barrel room at Wilson creek. It was beautiful n the food n service was great. We had a video we wanted to play and they had everything we needed!! Would recommend over n over! ! Everyone loved it!!

Beautiful Location, Disappointing Food

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Meghann D

We decided to go to Wilson Creek because of their beautiful venue and outstanding wines. The grounds and our coordinator never disappointed, but the food was very disappointing. My food was cold as was over half of my guests and the wait staff was very unprofessional. If we were... Read More to ever get married again... (haha) it wouldn't be there. Or I would fight to get my own caterer.

beautiful place

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 randi p

the venue was awesome and the quality of what you got for what you paid was great. i also liked the fact that you got a wedding cordinator for the day of so there wasnt any footwork/set up i had to do that morning. the bridal room was awesome and huge, we were able to fit 13-15... Read More girls in there comfortably. the guys also had there own room. the only complaint i have is that when we first signed the contract(with the original cordinator who quit/gotfired shortyly after) we were promised things that they never came through on. we paid for an open bar and even though i love wine my husband doesnt, hes a beer guy. we had let them know from day one that he drinks budlight and they said no problem. half way through our planning they tell us that budlight is not an option. i was really upset because that was the only request that hubby had troughout the whole thing. then they said they would give us coors light and a pale ale. hubby hated the pale ale so he asked for corona, which they said that they had and would supply. during the wedding i seen that they only had the coors and pale ale available. no one noticed but me and my husband but still we had paid for it and were told it would happen and they didnt follow through. also they shut down the bar and hour before the enent was over, not sure why and the bartenders were making comment as to how much beer they were using. they kept having to restock the beer. in my opinion if we pay for open bar then thats what we should get....other then that minor issue everything was pefect, the banquet captain was awesome and sue lin did a good job as well. i would recommend this place to anyone as long as there guests arent must partiers and more reserved.