Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE 2 EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, RADIANCE, ENCORE, BOSS, ONE STEP AHEAD, GROOVE ALLIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, PROTEGE and THE HUB along with several of New England's other top artists. A second generation family business, Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. provides entertainment for every event imaginable, from intimate beachside weddings to NFL SuperBowls. Celebrating more than 30 years of service, Wilson Stevens is New England’s most trusted entertainment resource. While we have played an integral role in over 20,000 successful celebrations throughout the U.S., we continue to approach each and every affair with an uncompromising standard of excellence.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Angela B

Protégé was the perfect band for our daughter’s wedding in August 2016. This band created a dynamic atmosphere and a fun-filled, ongoing evening. Our guests, young and old, danced for the entire night! They were a class act in many areas! They were professional in appearance,... Read More time management, emceeing, and music quality. The choice of music was ideal for the venue and crowd. When we started wedding planning over a year ago, the bride and groom (being music lovers), expressed their hope for a band versus a DJ for their wedding. They wanted their guests to have a great time and they ranked the music as their top priority for their wedding. Wilson Stevens’ website and showcases helped us to find the match. Protégé was the perfect choice! We highly recommend Protégé for any music venue. We had a diverse crowd and all guests were happy. Our daughter’s wedding was perfect! Sincerely, Donna and Steve Bethoney

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren (

We cannot thank Dave and the members of One Step Ahead for making our wedding absolutely spectacular! From the first interaction we had with Justin at one of the Showcases last summer to our phone calls and emails, we knew we made the right decision in booking them. Wilson... Read More Stevens are beyond professional and helpful - they 100% put my wedding nerves at ease throughout the process. When we were finalizing our intro, first dance songs, and final songs - Dave was responsive, patient, and extremely helpful in guiding us to select the perfect song list. Our dance floor was full the entire night all thanks to One Step Ahead's energy, professionalism, and talent!! We cannot thank you all enough for providing us with the best night, ever!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lindsay O

BEST WEDDING BAND!! After attending a friend's wedding in 2015 - my husband and I immediately knew Beantown was the band for our "future" wedding - we weren't married at the time, but knew one day we had to have them. We recently were married in Newport and were lucky enough to... Read More secure Beantown - a team of 15 musicians and technicians - for our big night! They were AMAZING! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night - they sounded great and were so much fun - the crowd loved them and everyone had a blast! A super talented group who truly love what they do! We worked with Anita during the planning process - she was fantastic and really great to work with! She helped answer all of our questions and provided guidance in helping create our schedule for the evening. We highly recommend Beantown for your wedding - you will not be disappointed! High energy - fun/talented people - best night ever thanks to Beantown and Wilson Stevens!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Caitlin F

PROTEGE was absolutely amazing!!!! They had everyone up and dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments from our guests on how amazing they were. The band was also extremely easy to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Sara D

We had an incredible experience working with Wilson Stevens Productions, and we HIGHLY recommend Beantown Band. So much of what made the day so amazing was Beantown. Beantown was incredibly engaging, professional and so talented. They read the crowd very well, and clearly no one... Read More could stop dancing! Since the day of our wedding, we have gotten so many compliments about the band and how it made the day. We would use them ten times out of ten. The best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Katie R

Wilson Stevens and our band, Protege, were both amazing! Wilson Stevens really took the time to get to know my husband and I and recommend different band possibilities. They were responsive, flexible and so helpful with the whole process. Protege was perfection. They helped... Read More flawlessly orchestrate the night and followed our schedule perfectly. They energized the crowd, got everyone dancing (even people who I didn't expect to dance!), and read the crowd perfectly to choose songs. They came on the dance floor, joined our conga line and got the crowd singing into their mics as well! So many of our guests commented about how amazing the band was and one guest has already recommended them to her son who is planning his wedding! We could not have asked for a better company and band to work with. We highly, highly recommend both Wilson Stevens and Protege!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kristen M

My husband and I went to a Wilson Stevens Showcase shortly after we got engaged. We immediately knew that we wanted Splash! after hearing them perform! We even scheduled our date around the band's availability. Let me just say, that they exceeded our expectations on the night... Read More of our wedding! The whole band was incredible and had all of our guests up and dancing the whole night. Katlin, the band liaison was extremely easy to work with and made sure that all of our questions were answered right up until the last week before the wedding. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about booking a band to not only go through Wilson Stevens, but go with Splash!...it will be one of the best decisions that you make for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Both my Sister and I had The Boss play at our weddings. Wilson Stevens was very professional and organized and The Boss did an amazing job. They were a huge part of such a fun wedding with tons of dancing. I absolutely would recommend The Boss and Wilson Stevens.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Amanda W

The band Signature just performed at our wedding this past Saturday night and they were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and the band read the crowd and picked the perfect songs at every moment. They were highly professional and accommodated all... Read More our requests. I would highly recommend this band to any bride looking to have the most fabulous performers and a group people will be raving about for a long time!!!

2016-08-10T14:49:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We’re thrilled you enjoyed SIGNATURE:)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kelly R

I can't say enough about Signature and Wilson Stevens. Signature provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it was all incredible. The band kept our guests involved, engaged and dancing for 3+ hours. I received countless comments about how they were the... Read More best wedding band that guests had heard. They truly helped make our wedding the experience we were looking for. I can't say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jess W

Wilson Stevens Production and Protege were so amazing to work with! Everything was so professional from the moment we booked them. We had so many guests tell us how amazing the band was--appealed to every age guest we had at our wedding! We can't recommend them enough!!!

2016-08-10T14:49:27 Response from the vendor

Protege is certainly special! I was a privilege to have been a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Wow!!! Splash was absolutely phenomenal at our daughter's wedding last weekend! They played with such energy that people could not help but be up in the dance floor! The three vocalists were terrific as were the musicians. The dance floor was packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Elisa W

Wow, wow, wow! Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives and SPLASH! had a big part in that. They were amazing from the moment they started playing and got the crowd on their feet the whole night. All our guests kept raving about how incredibly talented the band was and... Read More boy were they right! The duet Jenn, the lead singer, did with my father was so special to me and will cherish that moment for the rest of my life. She even took time out of her schedule to rehearse with him before the wedding day. Just incredible! Thank you for the ceremony music as well, everything was just easy because of your company. Such talent! Our smiles haven't left our faces thanks to SPLASH! They are the BEST!!

2016-08-10T14:49:38 Response from the vendor

We’re touched by your kind words! We wish you and yours only the best.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jennifer D

In a single word FreeStyle is "Amazing" and we could not have asked for a more in a band. They were professional, energetic and very talented. It was important to us to have the band play to all ages at our wedding (30 to 90) and they delivered. All of our guests raved about... Read More the band and how they did not want (and did not) leave the dance floor all night. We worked with Sam prior to the day and she was excellent. She was very responsive and was able to provide suggestions on the flow of the evening musically which as a huge help.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kari O

We booked Groove Alliance and got everything we were looking for! My husband and I are musicians, so after finding a decent venue in his hometown, we wanted a live band. I had heard of Groove Alliance because their sax player is an alumnus of the same music program as myself and... Read More my husband, just a few years before us. I decided to just take a chance and book them without looking at anything besides a few videos on their Facebook page. But I could not have gotten luckier! They were all such talented musicians, and Mike can really get a sense of what kind of music we would enjoy. I had so many of our guests come up to me throughout the night and in the following weeks telling me how much they loved the band! Groove Alliance really made the difference in making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

2016-08-10T14:49:51 Response from the vendor

We’re happy to have played a role in making your special day so memorable:)

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jay G

We booked Encore for our summer wedding and couldn't have imagined a better band! Encore sounded amazing, had great energy, and were so personal and accommodating. They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and no one wanted the music to stop! One of the best... Read More decisions we made during the wedding process was hiring them!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Wilson Stevens Production was flat out incredible to work with in every aspect. Tim, Katlin the band Protégé absolutely made the wedding an unforgettable event. No one sat down from the first song to the last. Our guest were all asking where they could go to see Protégé... Read More preform again!

2016-08-10T14:50:01 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you for this. You re welcome to join us in the future for a showcase with Protege!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Julianne Z

Splash is absolutely amazing!! We are so happy that we decided to use them for our wedding reception at The Colonnade Hotel in Boston in June. They were phenomenal from the first song to the very last song. They are all extremely talented and they played the perfect mix of... Read More songs for our crowd. Splash had every one of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. We received so many compliments after our wedding about how incredible our band was. During the wedding planning process, Wilson Stevens Productions was very easy to work. They were professional and organized and were excited that we were going to be working with them for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased with Splash and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun, lively, talented band!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erin K

Amazing! Protege from Wilson Stevens was our wedding band, and they could not have been better. The person who goes between the bride and the band was great and communicated everything we wanted, and then Leah the day of was open and did everything we asked. People were up... Read More dancing all night (even before the entrees/cake cutting), and the band was dancing on the floor as well while they were singing! They did a great job picking songs to play based on the mood, and people have been coming up to us asking who they were since the wedding. We were so, so happy that we chose them.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jayne C

Beantown is the best band around. We were complimented on the band by every single guest and I truly believe they made our wedding. They are professional, energetic and talented. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Emily B

The Hub played for our dinner and reception. They were great! The pricing for an 8 person band was the best that we could find. We were a little worried about using them because all of the videos we could find online were heavily edited and professionally produced, but they did... Read More not disappoint. They were fun, read the crowd, and provided a great performance. It was a great dance party. We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests the next day! They were very flexible and wanted to work with us to make sure our night was great. We would definitely recommend using the Hub!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Signature was amazing at our wedding! They had everyone on the floor the entire night - and were out and about in the crowd dancing, singing, and engaging all the guests. We got so many compliments on them. We were honestly at first hesitant because when we saw them, they were... Read More brand new, but with that, they brought SO much energy and enthusiasm that I think the youth of the band was even better. Our guests were raving about how great they were - would 100% recommend