Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE 2 EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, RADIANCE, ENCORE, BOSS, ONE STEP AHEAD, GROOVE ALLIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, PROTEGE and THE HUB along with several of New England's other top artists.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Angela D

Amazing evening.....Last Saturday evening we married "Off" our only daughter and hope for everything to be perfect!! Well, we came close on most everything. As for our entertainment Beantown, let's just say they exceeded our every expectation and we were expecting a lot... Read More considering all we heard and saw of Beantown prior to our daughters wedding. Tim, Anita and the entire group were FANTASTIC from start to finish! Our guests were blown away and danced the entire 5 hours Beantown played with only 2 very short breaks. We had a guest age range of 15-85 and everyone had an amazing time. My wife and I can't wait for another occasion where we can have Beantown perform!!... Again, Thank you to Tim, Anita and the entire Beantown group for making Angela & Ron's wedding they and everyone else will never forget!!!!....Tom & Susan DeCosmo

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Kara B

Eye 2 Eye performed at our wedding on November 7th at the Boston College Club in downtown Boston, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Eye 2 Eye was exceptional from beginning to end. They engaged with us personally, they kept the dance floor packed the whole... Read More night, and they truly were the highlight of the evening for both us and our guests. The band members are all exceptionally talented, incredible entertainers, and just nice people. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Bridget W

Eye to Eye played at our wedding on 9/12/15 and they were fabulous!! They kept everyone dancing all night and had the best energy! We could not recommend them more highly!! Book them early as they are popular!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Johanna B

We found out about Wilson Stevens productions, after I saw the band ‘Beantown’ at a friend’s wedding a few years back. After finding out that band was unavailable, they invited us to one of their Showcases. (Advice – GO TO THESE! We went with the impression it was going to be... Read More another wedding task, and ended up being one of our favorite date nights. We went to a couple other showcases after, and left mid-way through because we knew nothing would beat the bands from Wilson Stevens). We decided to go with the band ‘Boss’ – and let me tell you, we were not disappointed. They had an amazing and huge song list with such a wide variety to choose from. Prior to the wedding, Miles Donahue, the band leader, was extremely responsive and also gave great song advice when I asked him for opinions on entrance songs etc. Haley Amott was also a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding (and also extremely talented!!) The band was so easy to work with, making the whole experience so much less stressful. Now to the actual wedding - I never left the dance floor. And neither did anyone else. The energy the band had was outstanding- especially Chris Waller. My biggest regret from our wedding, was that our dance floor was not big enough, because I was not expecting every- single- guest, to be on the dance floor, and would never leave. Their biggest mistake the band made was giving me the tambourine, because I refused to give it back. I woke up the next morning with bruises on my legs from banging the tambourine so hard. I was dancing so much that I took my wedding dress off half way through to something more comfortable, to enable my full dancing potential. I especially loved when the band came out onto the middle of the dance floor playing the sax. It was unreal. That night, and for weeks after, the very first thing our guests said to us about our wedding day, was ‘Your band was AMAZING,’ or, ‘Where did you find that band??’ I could not have been more pleased. They seriously made our wedding day so amazing. I HIGHLY recommend the band Boss, to anyone and everyone. I don’t think words can describe how thankful we are for having them apart of our wedding. Other than my husband and I actually marrying each other; the band Boss was the best part of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Beantown did an amazing job at my wedding! They had the crowd on the dance floor the entire night with a variety of songs that pleased everyone. I have never been to a wedding where the following day and days to come, the band was a major topic of conversation. They were that... Read More good! The had the crowd involved and most people who I spoke with in the days following were sore from all of the dancing they did. On top of the great show they put on the night of the wedding, they were so easy to work with leading up to it. Anita, the band leader, was very responsive and accommodating. Once you book your venue, book Beantown! They are worth it!!

Freestyle -- Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Amy R

If you want to have a non-stop dance party and a band to really interact with your crowd, then Freestyle is the band for your wedding! A great band was a must for us and we wanted a young and vibrant group that would keep the party going on all night. FreeStyle did just that!... Read More There were several band member changes from the time we hired them to our wedding day, which made me a little nervous, but there was nothing to be nervous for. They were amazing and we even extended them as the night went on! My father has already booked them for his company christmas party! Sam is the new lead female vocalist and she is amazing and was so helpful throughout the process! Thank you to Sam and to FreeStyle for making our wedding the best wedding ever! :)

2015-10-22T13:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us and FreeStyle with your special day, we can’t wait to work with your Father again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Dana B

Absolutely nailed it. One Step Ahead played at our wedding at the Chatham Bars Inn on Cape Cod. Every person the following day told me how great the band was and the dance floor was packed the entire time they played. We booked this band sight-unseen and were nervous leading up... Read More to the day because we didn't have much to go on. We were blown away by them and had an absolute blast at our own wedding. Would recommend them first as our band of choice to anyone looking to hire performers!

2015-10-22T13:06:19 Response from the vendor

We knew One Step Ahead would be perfect for your wedding, so glad you agree!

The Hub - Wilson Stevens Productions

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Sean M

The Hub was great! They had all of our guests dancing the entire night. We actually could have used a bigger dance floor! They are a really talented band that is able to read the crowd. I would definitely recommend them.

The Best Band Ever

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Leigh S

We hired Splash from Wilson Stevens Productions for our wedding band. The band was expensive, but worth every penny. Everyone at our wedding had the most amazing time, the band was energetic, fun, and kept the party going and got all of our guests up and dancing. All of our... Read More guests commented on how amazing the band was. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

2015-10-22T13:06:30 Response from the vendor

Sounds like an amazing party, we’re honored to have been a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kristen S

Absolutely 100% would recommend working with Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. for your wedding!!! I met Justin, the operations manager, through a friend who had been to one of their showcases- emailed him and he let me know when the next showcase would be held! He was nice... Read More enough to let me know in advance of the showcase which bands were still available for our date and give me a little bit of info about each band. Lucky for us, because we were booking so far advance, almost all the bands still had availability! We then attended the showcase and heard 4 or 5 bands play a mini-set of songs to show off their talents! We all fell in love with One Step Ahead immediately because we loved their song selections and we especially loved Lilly, the lead female vocalist- she has an absolutely amazing voice! Dave, the band leader, was a pleasure to work with- he was so easy going and made the whole process really fun and even worked with me (and was very patient) on some unique/special elements we wanted to include. At the wedding the bands kicked things off to a GREAT start when they played a few songs before dinner. This way everyone was up and dancing from the start of the night and just having an absolute ball. Their song selections were perfect, they played to the crowd and it was so much fun. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us at the wedding and have reached out after the fact to tell us how GREAT the band was. I do recall at the end of the night as they closed out their set that the crowd started chanting "one more song, one more song..." They were kind enough to give us one more song and certainly sent us off dancing at the end of the night!! Everything from the initial planning to our reception was seamless with Wilson Stevens. We absolutely LOVED One Step Ahead and it was just such an easy/fun experience! Worth every penny :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Wilson Stevens went way beyond our expectations. They were extremely helpful in planning our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and booking our band, Eye 2 Eye! Our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the band was. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end!... Read More I cannot say enough good things about Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye!

2015-10-22T13:06:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Eye 2 Eye was thrilled to be there!

Dancing the Night Away!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jackie F

Splash was AWESOME!!! Our guests were dancing the whole night from start to finish. We loved how interactive Splash was and we had so many guests come up to tell us what a great band we had. They were great to work with through the wedding process. The best - highly recommend to... Read More use Splash! We loved them!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Meghan K

The band was out of this world. Our guests could not stop asking us where we found One Step Ahead. There was never a moment when the dance floor was not full. Band members kept the energy high all night long. One of my highlights from the whole wedding night was when Jayo, the... Read More saxophone player, came out onto the dance floor and played a solo for us during our first dance. Another highlight, was when Lilly came out on the floor to sing and dance in the crowd. I could speak highly enough of One Step Ahead. They made our reception everything we could have hoped for.

2015-10-22T13:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments, we’re so glad to have made your day all the more special.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Ann B

One Step Ahead was a wonderful wedding band for our September 5th, 2015 wedding reception on a beautiful farm in Vermont in a restored 200 year old barn. The dance floor was full all night until the last song. The three lead singers were great with their own styles and could... Read More perform a wide variety of songs. The saxophonist was amazing! They interacted with the crowd and seemed to have as much fun as we did. They had great energy and were professional. I would recommend without reservation. Wilson Stevens and the band made the whole process easy for a stressed bridal couple. We have received numerous raves from our guests!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Alev A

We booked the band Splash! through Wilson Stevens for our wedding in late August. Overall, they were both incredible! The staff at Wilson Stevens were very responsive to phone calls and e-mail. We added several additional elements (ceremony music, sound system) after booking... Read More Splash! and they made this process extremely easy. And I cannot say enough about Splash!--they were amazing!!! They are incredible musicians. We asked them to learn our first dance song and our father daughter song and they did an incredible job. Splash! read the crowd well and kept the music varied and exciting. They were so fantastic that some of our guests said we should find an excuse to book them again for a party next year!

2015-10-22T13:07:04 Response from the vendor

It was a true pleasure to work with you and your family, we see an anniversary celebration in the future!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly B

We had Beantown play during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at Wequassett this past August. They were out of this world!!!!! Everyone commented that it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding, and the most fun they have ever had at a wedding due to the music... Read More and dancing! The dance floor was literally FULL the entire night. In fact, it was so full that some people had to dance around the outside of the dance floor because there was no room! We could not be happier that we chose Beantown. They gave us an amazing party. They are also extremely easy to work with and very responsive. Whenever I had a question about something, Anita Connerty and Tim Wilson got back to me right away and were always so helpful!!! Thank you to Beantown for making our wedding the best ever!!

Freestyle by Wilson Stevens

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 meghan h

The music and band were the absolute best! Justin at Wilson Stevens was so helpful and easy to work with - highly recommend them! The band had everyone on the dance floor and everyone commenting they've never seen so much dancing. Some guests even joined the band for a little... Read More cowbell. Thank you Freestyle!

2015-10-22T13:07:17 Response from the vendor

Gotta have that cowbell! Thank you for the wonderful review :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Caroline D

Signature was absolutely amazing at our wedding on July 18th! They kept the dance floor full all night long with their fantastic song selections. Our guests loved that members of the band came out onto the dance floor during their performances. Everyone we've talked to after the... Read More wedding has raved about Signature and how great they were. They are an extremely talented group of musicians and I couldn't be happier that we hired them for our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lindsay

My husband I chose Encore for our wedding band after seeing them at one of the Wilson Stevens showcases and we could not have been more happy with our decision!! Encore was so amazing and had the dance floor jam packed all night long! They really get into the music and work the... Read More crowd by coming right out on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast and we received endless praise from guests on what a fantastic job they did. Thank you for helping make the best night of our lives all the more memorable and special!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jennifer C

I worked with Wilson Stevens Productions for my band Encore. I can not say enough good things about working with them...they were amazing and easy to work with from start to finish. Everyone at my wedding was up and dancing. Encore was amazing, fun, and friendly. They... Read More really interacted with the guests. We had so many people comment after the wedding about how awesome they were. I would definitely pick them again if I had to do it all over!

2015-08-03T13:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, we’re thrilled you had an amazing time with Encore!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sarah B

It was a pleasure working with Wilson Stevens to book a band for our wedding! They were most accommodating and helpful throughout the process, and we could not have been more thrilled with the end result. Joey Scott and the Connection had the dance floor full all night! Our... Read More guests of all ages are still talking about how much they loved the band and how much fun they had!

2015-08-03T13:19:45 Response from the vendor

It was OUR pleasure to work with you one your special day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Rebecca A

My wedding was June 2015 at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Radiance was my band and I am SO glad we picked them! All my guests were raving about them! They were fun, energetic, played great songs (even learned some for us) and they invited us up on stage to sing with them! They... Read More added so much to our special night! We are blessed to have had them as our band! DEFINITLEY would recommend! Wilson Stevens was great to work with as well!

2015-08-03T13:20:28 Response from the vendor

Sounds like an amazing party, Radiance rocks!