Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE 2 EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, RADIANCE, ENCORE, BOSS, ONE STEP AHEAD, GROOVE ALLIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, PROTEGE and THE HUB along with several of New England's other top artists. A second generation family business, Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. provides entertainment for every event imaginable, from intimate beachside weddings to NFL SuperBowls. Celebrating more than 30 years of service, Wilson Stevens is New England’s most trusted entertainment resource. While we have played an integral role in over 20,000 successful celebrations throughout the U.S., we continue to approach each and every affair with an uncompromising standard of excellence.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kari O

We booked Groove Alliance and got everything we were looking for! My husband and I are musicians, so after finding a decent venue in his hometown, we wanted a live band. I had heard of Groove Alliance because their sax player is an alumnus of the same music program as myself and... Read More my husband, just a few years before us. I decided to just take a chance and book them without looking at anything besides a few videos on their Facebook page. But I could not have gotten luckier! They were all such talented musicians, and Mike can really get a sense of what kind of music we would enjoy. I had so many of our guests come up to me throughout the night and in the following weeks telling me how much they loved the band! Groove Alliance really made the difference in making our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jay G

We booked Encore for our summer wedding and couldn't have imagined a better band! Encore sounded amazing, had great energy, and were so personal and accommodating. They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and no one wanted the music to stop! One of the best... Read More decisions we made during the wedding process was hiring them!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Wilson Stevens Production was flat out incredible to work with in every aspect. Tim, Katlin the band Protégé absolutely made the wedding an unforgettable event. No one sat down from the first song to the last. Our guest were all asking where they could go to see Protégé... Read More preform again!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Julianne Z

Splash is absolutely amazing!! We are so happy that we decided to use them for our wedding reception at The Colonnade Hotel in Boston in June. They were phenomenal from the first song to the very last song. They are all extremely talented and they played the perfect mix of... Read More songs for our crowd. Splash had every one of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. We received so many compliments after our wedding about how incredible our band was. During the wedding planning process, Wilson Stevens Productions was very easy to work. They were professional and organized and were excited that we were going to be working with them for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased with Splash and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun, lively, talented band!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erin K

Amazing! Protege from Wilson Stevens was our wedding band, and they could not have been better. The person who goes between the bride and the band was great and communicated everything we wanted, and then Leah the day of was open and did everything we asked. People were up... Read More dancing all night (even before the entrees/cake cutting), and the band was dancing on the floor as well while they were singing! They did a great job picking songs to play based on the mood, and people have been coming up to us asking who they were since the wedding. We were so, so happy that we chose them.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jayne C

Beantown is the best band around. We were complimented on the band by every single guest and I truly believe they made our wedding. They are professional, energetic and talented. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Emily B

The Hub played for our dinner and reception. They were great! The pricing for an 8 person band was the best that we could find. We were a little worried about using them because all of the videos we could find online were heavily edited and professionally produced, but they did... Read More not disappoint. They were fun, read the crowd, and provided a great performance. It was a great dance party. We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests the next day! They were very flexible and wanted to work with us to make sure our night was great. We would definitely recommend using the Hub!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Signature was amazing at our wedding! They had everyone on the floor the entire night - and were out and about in the crowd dancing, singing, and engaging all the guests. We got so many compliments on them. We were honestly at first hesitant because when we saw them, they were... Read More brand new, but with that, they brought SO much energy and enthusiasm that I think the youth of the band was even better. Our guests were raving about how great they were - would 100% recommend

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Stephanie C

We booked Encore through Wilson Stevens for our wedding this past weekend at the Ritz. Before we get to Encore (who KILLED it) I want to write a bit about Wilson Stevens. We worked with Justin and from the time of booking through the wedding itself we couldn’t have been more... Read More impressed. Justin was always attentive to our emails and ensured any questions we had were answered in a timely fashion. He was so easy to work with and we couldn’t have been more appreciative. Encore – may be the best band in the city. We have been to numerous weddings and seen many of the Wilson Stevens bands and although they are all great, there is something special about Encore. Their passion and energy MADE our wedding. They were so engaging throughout the whole wedding and really made a point of ensuring they were on the dance floor with our guests for most of the night. We had so many people complimenting the band during the night and post wedding. We had a unique first dance song that we requested to be performed instrumental and not only did the band learn the song, they played it for us before our guests came in to ensure it was perfect. Encore will always have a special place in our hearts and we are so grateful for the work they did during our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Teresa B

We decided to hire the Beantown Band for our wedding and it was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process! From the start, the Wilson Stevens crew and Anita from Beantown made the entire planning process so easy and smooth. They were always... Read More attentive to my emails - despite the number of emails that were sent their way! With respect to Beantown, I knew from the moment I saw them at a live showcase that they were going to be spectacular and I was definitely right! I have never been to a wedding where everyone stayed until the very last song and people had to actually sit on the sidelines of the dance floor because there was no room for them to join in on the dancing! The entire night from start to finish was just perfect and the band helped make every transition (from the wedding formalities to the dance party) work so seamlessly. To this day, we cannot stop receiving compliments from our friends and family about how amazing the band was - even from people that are die hard DJ fans! When I first started searching for bands, I searched for "best bands in Boston" and Beantown Band had popped up. Without a doubt, this band is definitely the BEST band in Boston and I highly encourage anyone planning a wedding to choose them! You will definitely not be disappointed! We are trying to plan another party (perhaps a 1 year anniversary party!) where we can hire them again! Thanks so much for making the best day of our lives so special!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We booked Eye2Eye approx. 20 months in advance because they all re in such demand. Now we can understand why! They played at our daughters 5/28/16 wedding at the Boston Harbir Hotel and they were phenomenal! Our expectations were very high and they exceeded them. The dance... Read More floor was full all night and folks of all ages were coming up to tell us how spectacular the band was. The emcee was exceptionally attentive and professional , and the bands ability to "read" the crowd was superb. If you are planning a wedding in Boston within the next two years book this band as soon as possible and look forward to a fabulous event!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Nadine R

Splash! performed at our wedding in May 2016. The band was absolutely fantastic and full of high energy and smiles. They kept the crowd from ages 5 to 90 on the dancefloor the entire evening. The mix of songs and the bands ability to read the crowd made the night perfect! There... Read More was a seamless transition from band to DJ which was the perfect way to end the evening. Wilson Stevens was extremely professional the entire process and I would highly recommend the band and the group for any special event.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Rachel S

SPLASH! performed in our December 2015 wedding. Guests continue to say how awesome the band was. They kept the crowd moving all night-people did not even want to sit down for dinner because of the great dance music! They learned our first dance song and it was excellent. I... Read More cannot say enough about the wonderful band SPLASH! They are everything that we wanted and more! From classic songs, motown music, to modern hits, they perform a wide range of music for guests of all ages. We highly recommend SPLASH for an unforgettable wedding that guests will rave about!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Cara S

This review comes almost 5 months after our wedding but it goes to show you just HOW AMAZING Freestyle was! We recently received our video footage and were completely reminded of the best night of our lives in which we owe a large part to Freestyle. Sam and Khalil, the lead... Read More singers, could not have been better! Their charisma, talent and energy is truly special. They personalized one dance song at my husband's request and I was completely surprised and blown away. Our guests were having so much fun that we extended the time with them and could not have been happier. We had a lot of out of town guests and our friends in Miami, Philadelphia and New York were all saying how they wanted Freestyle to play at their weddings (and our NY friend might even make it happen!) It goes to show that their energy and talent is unrivaled no matter what city you go to. My mother-in-law (groom's mother) said it wasn't like being at a wedding, but rather a concert. I could go on and on but I just wanted this review to showcase our gratitude for the unbelievable fun that Freestyle provided to us on our wedding day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Angela D

Amazing evening.....Last Saturday evening we married "Off" our only daughter and hope for everything to be perfect!! Well, we came close on most everything. As for our entertainment Beantown, let's just say they exceeded our every expectation and we were expecting a lot... Read More considering all we heard and saw of Beantown prior to our daughters wedding. Tim, Anita and the entire group were FANTASTIC from start to finish! Our guests were blown away and danced the entire 5 hours Beantown played with only 2 very short breaks. We had a guest age range of 15-85 and everyone had an amazing time. My wife and I can't wait for another occasion where we can have Beantown perform!!... Again, Thank you to Tim, Anita and the entire Beantown group for making Angela & Ron's wedding they and everyone else will never forget!!!!....Tom & Susan DeCosmo

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Kara B

Eye 2 Eye performed at our wedding on November 7th at the Boston College Club in downtown Boston, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Eye 2 Eye was exceptional from beginning to end. They engaged with us personally, they kept the dance floor packed the whole... Read More night, and they truly were the highlight of the evening for both us and our guests. The band members are all exceptionally talented, incredible entertainers, and just nice people. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Bridget W

Eye to Eye played at our wedding on 9/12/15 and they were fabulous!! They kept everyone dancing all night and had the best energy! We could not recommend them more highly!! Book them early as they are popular!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Johanna B

We found out about Wilson Stevens productions, after I saw the band ‘Beantown’ at a friend’s wedding a few years back. After finding out that band was unavailable, they invited us to one of their Showcases. (Advice – GO TO THESE! We went with the impression it was going to be... Read More another wedding task, and ended up being one of our favorite date nights. We went to a couple other showcases after, and left mid-way through because we knew nothing would beat the bands from Wilson Stevens). We decided to go with the band ‘Boss’ – and let me tell you, we were not disappointed. They had an amazing and huge song list with such a wide variety to choose from. Prior to the wedding, Miles Donahue, the band leader, was extremely responsive and also gave great song advice when I asked him for opinions on entrance songs etc. Haley Amott was also a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding (and also extremely talented!!) The band was so easy to work with, making the whole experience so much less stressful. Now to the actual wedding - I never left the dance floor. And neither did anyone else. The energy the band had was outstanding- especially Chris Waller. My biggest regret from our wedding, was that our dance floor was not big enough, because I was not expecting every- single- guest, to be on the dance floor, and would never leave. Their biggest mistake the band made was giving me the tambourine, because I refused to give it back. I woke up the next morning with bruises on my legs from banging the tambourine so hard. I was dancing so much that I took my wedding dress off half way through to something more comfortable, to enable my full dancing potential. I especially loved when the band came out onto the middle of the dance floor playing the sax. It was unreal. That night, and for weeks after, the very first thing our guests said to us about our wedding day, was ‘Your band was AMAZING,’ or, ‘Where did you find that band??’ I could not have been more pleased. They seriously made our wedding day so amazing. I HIGHLY recommend the band Boss, to anyone and everyone. I don’t think words can describe how thankful we are for having them apart of our wedding. Other than my husband and I actually marrying each other; the band Boss was the best part of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Beantown did an amazing job at my wedding! They had the crowd on the dance floor the entire night with a variety of songs that pleased everyone. I have never been to a wedding where the following day and days to come, the band was a major topic of conversation. They were that... Read More good! The had the crowd involved and most people who I spoke with in the days following were sore from all of the dancing they did. On top of the great show they put on the night of the wedding, they were so easy to work with leading up to it. Anita, the band leader, was very responsive and accommodating. Once you book your venue, book Beantown! They are worth it!!

Freestyle -- Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Amy R

If you want to have a non-stop dance party and a band to really interact with your crowd, then Freestyle is the band for your wedding! A great band was a must for us and we wanted a young and vibrant group that would keep the party going on all night. FreeStyle did just that!... Read More There were several band member changes from the time we hired them to our wedding day, which made me a little nervous, but there was nothing to be nervous for. They were amazing and we even extended them as the night went on! My father has already booked them for his company christmas party! Sam is the new lead female vocalist and she is amazing and was so helpful throughout the process! Thank you to Sam and to FreeStyle for making our wedding the best wedding ever! :)

2015-10-22T13:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us and FreeStyle with your special day, we can’t wait to work with your Father again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Dana B

Absolutely nailed it. One Step Ahead played at our wedding at the Chatham Bars Inn on Cape Cod. Every person the following day told me how great the band was and the dance floor was packed the entire time they played. We booked this band sight-unseen and were nervous leading up... Read More to the day because we didn't have much to go on. We were blown away by them and had an absolute blast at our own wedding. Would recommend them first as our band of choice to anyone looking to hire performers!

2015-10-22T13:06:19 Response from the vendor

We knew One Step Ahead would be perfect for your wedding, so glad you agree!

The Hub - Wilson Stevens Productions

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Sean M

The Hub was great! They had all of our guests dancing the entire night. We actually could have used a bigger dance floor! They are a really talented band that is able to read the crowd. I would definitely recommend them.