Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE2EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, ENCORE, RADIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, GROOVE ALLIANCE, PROTÉGÉ, GROOVIN’ YOU, ONE STEP AHEAD, BOSS, THE HUB, LOVE SOUNDS, and BAYSIDE. A second generation family business, Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. provides entertainment for every event imaginable, from intimate beachside weddings to NFL SuperBowls. Celebrating more than 30 years of service, Wilson Stevens is New England’s most trusted entertainment resource.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area (978) 256-0360
INSTAGRAM

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Megan S

If you are looking for a band that will entertain and have people on their feet and dancing throughout the night, Beantown is absolutely it! We wanted to spend most of the night dancing and that was exactly what we did thanks to the amazing talents of Beantown. It was very easy... Read More to communicate with the band leading up to the wedding and they were very accommodating and dedicated to helping us have a memorable reception. At our wedding we were blown away with how amazing they were! Their music set list is extensive which meant we were able to sing and dance to so many classics as well as current music. A few highlights of the night included the singers who came onto the dance floor to sing with the crowd, the musicians who performed various solos, and ending the night as husband and wife singing and dancing on their stage! Guests consistently told us how much they loved the band and how it was their favorite part of the night. We could not have been happier with Beantown as our wedding band!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Gina C

The Connection! The Connection is absolutely fantastic, and Joey is AMAZING to work with. From the start, Joey makes you feel as though your wedding is the most important wedding the band will be performing at. He was so incredible responsive, thoughtful, and easy to work... Read More with. Not to mention hes such a nice guy (actually, everyone in the band is very nice). We wanted more of motown/oldies/70s/80s (earth wind and fire, whitey Houston, jackson 5, etc. ) sound track to our wedding, and that's exactly what the band gave us. They had the dance floor packed all night. I come from a big Italian family and I let Joey know that, he incorporated some Italian songs (the Tarantella which I asked for) and some other great music during dinner. I have had multiple people tell me the band was the best band they ever heard at any wedding...in fact 4 months later people are STILL talking about the band. My best friend and I actually booked this band for each of wedding so I got to hear them twice, and they were FANTASTIC at her wedding as well. STOP LOOKING for the band for your wedding and book Joey and the Connection. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Brian T

A great band was at the top of our "what's the most important thing at our wedding" list. If you are looking for the BEST band for your wedding, let me save you time and tell you BOOK Eye2Eye IMMEDIATELY! We just got married in October and they were amazing! The dance floor... Read More was packed all night long and we extended an hour at the end because we didn't want the night to stop. They are engaging, professional, incredibly talented, fun and they know how to get the crowd going! The most common compliment we got from all of our guests was "your band was amazing". And the age range at our wedding was 4 years old to almost 100 - these guys covered it all! You simply can't go wrong with these guys! And if you go book them, let me know so I can crash your wedding and hear them again!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Zach R

Eye 2 Eye is hands down the best band in the city. If music / dancing is important to you and you want your guests to have an unforgettable experience, you need to book these guys.  The artists are so talented and really know how to connect with the audience to ensure everyone... Read More is having a good time. We used the band for our wedding and received so many compliments from our guests, who couldn’t believe the range of songs they were able to play and how interactive the band was with the crowd. Thank you, Eye 2 Eye, for making our wedding such a once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Allie H

Our wedding day went from great to unbelievable with the help of LoveSounds. They were able to deal with a large hiccup in the catering service that pushed our dinner service back, and seamlessly adjusted their playlist and timing to make sure that everything went smoothly. Our... Read More guests even commented on how it was really fun that they went straight into a small dance set before dinner service. They also started an actual dance off between two sides of the wedding which was amazing and something I have never seen before at a wedding!! Every single guest at the wedding came up to myself and my husband and commented on how great of a performance they gave! Their quality of music and their communication skills throughout the entire planning process were nothing short of fantastic. Two thumbs up doesn’t really do them justice, so I will just say that without them I know our wedding would not have been the same!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Megan T

I cannot thank the band enough for making our wedding so much fun! They were incredibly talented and high energy the entire night. I did not want to leave the dance floor, and neither did my guests! An amazing experience through and through. Thanks, Eye 2 Eye!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Ellen S

If you want everyone on the dance floor... and people calling and texting non-stop after the wedding to say what a blast it was, then Wilson Stevens is your company! And they are a pleasure to work with. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily P

Hiring FreeStyle band was the best decision my husband and I made during wedding planning! We booked this band sight unseen and couldn't have made a better choice. From the beginning, Wilson Stevens Productions was incredibly easy to work with; they always returned emails that... Read More same day and every time I called there was someone friendly and helpful to talk to answer any questions I had. Our band liaison, Sam, was also super responsive and a delight to work with. I booked all of my entertainment with Wilson Stevens (ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, and DJ service at the end of the night) and adding all of these services to the contract was easy. Now fast forward to the wedding day...FreeStyle was outstanding! This band has such high energy; they come out into the crowd to sing, they danced, and they played the perfect set of oldies, classics, and pop music. People were on the dance floor the whole night. For the last hour when we switched to the DJ services, the energy was still going, and no one left the dance floor. It was an incredible party, and I give FreeStyle all of the credit.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Stephanie G

Joey Scott and The Connection were AMAZING! Prior to my wedding, Joey kept in close contact (giving me his cell phone, home phone, etc.) assuring me that our wedding would go off without a hitch. He told me to trust him in regards to the songs and set list -- and he was right!... Read More The entire wedding was on their feet dancing the whole time. He even relinquished the mic to let one of our friends sing a song with the band. Our guests are STILL talking about The Connection. Thank you for making our wedding the awesome dance party it was!

2016-11-07T13:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly B

Thank you so much to Wilson Stevens Productions and Splash! for making our wedding SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, guests are still contacting me saying how much they loved the band! They also were incredible in reading the crowd and accommodating our request for no country music. We... Read More danced the night away. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christopher D

Working with Wilson Stevens was an absolute pleasure. Very professional and personal staff who truly care about each event and each client. They worked with us in detail on every step of the process and made sure that all our audio needs were known and options provided... Read More (including cocktail music and ceremony audio equipment). They are the experts and it shows! We had an unfortunate weather issue during our event which caused an early end of our event. The empathy and thoughtfulness of Wilson Stevens is unbelievable. Honestly, I cannot speak any higher about the staff and extremely personalized and thoughtful service from Wilson Stevens. I would not even think of going anywhere else and feel very fortunate we found Wilson Stevens. We will highly recommend to anyone looking for a band. Their "showcase" concept is awesome way to view many bands in person in one setting.

2016-11-07T13:47:26 Response from the vendor

We’re grateful for this feedback! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shannon R

Splash! was unreal at our wedding. Our guests are still RAVING about them! They are an amazing group and aside from playing and singing incredibly they were so interactive and dedicated. They were flexible when our schedule went awry, they engaged the crowd, and seriously... Read More brought the most magical energy to the night. During a break I witnessed the singers recognize a lull in the party. They looked at each other, made a conscious decision to cut their own break short, put down what they were doing, and jumped back to the mics. That level of commitment and enthusiasm made our night unforgettable, and the crowd absolutely adored them, hoisting the singers in the air, singing along into the mics, etc. Splash! Learned a new song just for us and performed it masterfully, and they gave us the party of a lifetime. Can't wait to hear them again! Stop reading and book them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Patricia C

Wilson Stevens made finding an excellent band for our daughters wedding so much fun! It started with attending a showcase nearby where we had the opportunity to hear five different bands over a two hour period. All of the bands were great but Splash! stood out to us and after... Read More they performed all four of us who attended the showcase were over the top excited about them. They did not disappoint the day of the wedding and had everyone on their feet the whole time. They all looks elegant but the energy level of their performance would have warranted work out clothes instead of the formal wear they wore! Wilson Stevens made the whole process seamless from start to finish with direct and honest pricing (no surprises) and a coordinator that ensured all the favorite music was played! We are so grateful to our friends who recommended Wilson Stevens and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks again to all at Wilson Stevens!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

Groove Alliance gave an amazing performance for ou daughters wedding in Boston! The band and vocals are exceptional. I haven't been to a wedding where the entire dance floor was full ALL NIGHT ! I think the whole wedding was dancing at one point , including my 80 year old... Read More parents ! Thank you Groove Alliance for an exceptional evening. One more daughter to go and we will be calling you!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren P

This review is for the band LOVE SOUNDS who totally rocked out our August wedding in Boston. Guests are still raving about LOVE SOUNDS and what a great time they all had. Their talent, personality and energy are without compare. Book Love Sounds for your wedding. -Lauren & Jason

2016-11-07T13:47:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Carly P

One Step Ahead absolutely rocked our wedding! A month later, our guests still can’t stop talking about how awesome the band was. Leading up to the wedding, Dave was extremely responsive and very accommodating in learning a couple of songs for us and generally making us feel at... Read More ease about the whole process. Day of, Lily took charge of getting the wedding party organized for introductions and helped get us excited for the party to get started! The band knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor all night, had SO much energy and is truly an extremely talented group of musicians. Going into planning, I’d never been to a wedding with a band before and was on the fence, but my husband convinced me it was the way to go and I can confidently say after having One Step Ahead at my wedding that I FULLY agree and booking One Step Ahead was one of the best planning decisions we made.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Victoria L

We had the band Beantown at our July 1st wedding in Newport. They were amazing! So many people have told us that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I could not be happier with our choice!

2016-11-07T13:48:01 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear that you had an AMAZING time!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah E

Protege played at our wedding last month and they were amazing! Everyone at Wilson Stevens and the band were so easy to work with and made the whole booking process so easy. At the actual wedding Protege was so great! They were so kind and professional. They played amazing music... Read More the whole night- everyone danced the entire time. They interacted with us and really got the party going. Everyone is still talking about how great they were and how awesome they were! Thank you Protege and Wilson Stevens, you were great to work with and helped make our big day so very memorable! I would recommend Protege to any couple for their upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stephanie E

EYE 2 EYE BEST WEDDING BAND!!! Every guest was on the dance floor the entire night! We cannot thank them enough for the performance they put on for our wedding guests they couldn't get enough!!!! The lead singer got on the dance floor and had guest singing with him! Very... Read More interactive and full of energy! Extremely easy to work with and the band learned new songs for us as well! My husband wants to request the band every year now! Thank you EYE 2 EYE for making it the best wedding!!

2016-11-07T13:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing EYE2EYE and Wilson Stevens to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 James K

The Connection did an unbelievably good job at our wedding. From the moment they started playing until they turned off the power, there was no less than 80% of the wedding guests on the dance floor at any given moment in time. We spent a week afterwards getting questions from... Read More guests about who the band was. They were great to work with as well. They were clear and flexible about how to extend our time slot, if needed. We also had a late request for a second line to lead the guests a few hundred yards from the ceremony site to the reception site, which they happily helped out with (this was also super fun, would recommend). Strong recommendation with really no downside... The Connection was one of the highlights of our wedding.

2016-09-15T14:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Shannan M

Protege was amazing! Everyone at our wedding LOVED them! They were entertaining for everyone! My HR director at my company (who crashed my wedding) is trying to hire them for our Company Christmas Party! And for the cost of the band they were worth every penny!! :)

2016-11-07T13:48:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed Protege so :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kali P

Joey Scott and the Connection were AMAZING. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. It made our wedding so special! Joey was very responsive/helpful in the weeks prior which really helped to put us at ease. WOW they rock ! :)

Start a Conversation!