Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Best live entertainment in Boston and beyond...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE 2 EYE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, RADIANCE, ENCORE, BOSS, ONE STEP AHEAD, GROOVE ALLIANCE, FREESTYLE, SIGNATURE, PROTEGE and THE HUB along with several of New England's other top artists.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kristen S

Absolutely 100% would recommend working with Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. for your wedding!!! I met Justin, the operations manager, through a friend who had been to one of their showcases- emailed him and he let me know when the next showcase would be held! He was nice... Read More enough to let me know in advance of the showcase which bands were still available for our date and give me a little bit of info about each band. Lucky for us, because we were booking so far advance, almost all the bands still had availability! We then attended the showcase and heard 4 or 5 bands play a mini-set of songs to show off their talents! We all fell in love with One Step Ahead immediately because we loved their song selections and we especially loved Lilly, the lead female vocalist- she has an absolutely amazing voice! Dave, the band leader, was a pleasure to work with- he was so easy going and made the whole process really fun and even worked with me (and was very patient) on some unique/special elements we wanted to include. At the wedding the bands kicked things off to a GREAT start when they played a few songs before dinner. This way everyone was up and dancing from the start of the night and just having an absolute ball. Their song selections were perfect, they played to the crowd and it was so much fun. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us at the wedding and have reached out after the fact to tell us how GREAT the band was. I do recall at the end of the night as they closed out their set that the crowd started chanting "one more song, one more song..." They were kind enough to give us one more song and certainly sent us off dancing at the end of the night!! Everything from the initial planning to our reception was seamless with Wilson Stevens. We absolutely LOVED One Step Ahead and it was just such an easy/fun experience! Worth every penny :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Wilson Stevens went way beyond our expectations. They were extremely helpful in planning our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and booking our band, Eye 2 Eye! Our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the band was. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end!... Read More I cannot say enough good things about Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye!

Dancing the Night Away!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jackie F

Splash was AWESOME!!! Our guests were dancing the whole night from start to finish. We loved how interactive Splash was and we had so many guests come up to tell us what a great band we had. They were great to work with through the wedding process. The best - highly recommend to... Read More use Splash! We loved them!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Meghan K

The band was out of this world. Our guests could not stop asking us where we found One Step Ahead. There was never a moment when the dance floor was not full. Band members kept the energy high all night long. One of my highlights from the whole wedding night was when Jayo, the... Read More saxophone player, came out onto the dance floor and played a solo for us during our first dance. Another highlight, was when Lilly came out on the floor to sing and dance in the crowd. I could speak highly enough of One Step Ahead. They made our reception everything we could have hoped for.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Ann B

One Step Ahead was a wonderful wedding band for our September 5th, 2015 wedding reception on a beautiful farm in Vermont in a restored 200 year old barn. The dance floor was full all night until the last song. The three lead singers were great with their own styles and could... Read More perform a wide variety of songs. The saxophonist was amazing! They interacted with the crowd and seemed to have as much fun as we did. They had great energy and were professional. I would recommend without reservation. Wilson Stevens and the band made the whole process easy for a stressed bridal couple. We have received numerous raves from our guests!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Alev A

We booked the band Splash! through Wilson Stevens for our wedding in late August. Overall, they were both incredible! The staff at Wilson Stevens were very responsive to phone calls and e-mail. We added several additional elements (ceremony music, sound system) after booking... Read More Splash! and they made this process extremely easy. And I cannot say enough about Splash!--they were amazing!!! They are incredible musicians. We asked them to learn our first dance song and our father daughter song and they did an incredible job. Splash! read the crowd well and kept the music varied and exciting. They were so fantastic that some of our guests said we should find an excuse to book them again for a party next year!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly B

We had Beantown play during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at Wequassett this past August. They were out of this world!!!!! Everyone commented that it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding, and the most fun they have ever had at a wedding due to the music... Read More and dancing! The dance floor was literally FULL the entire night. In fact, it was so full that some people had to dance around the outside of the dance floor because there was no room! We could not be happier that we chose Beantown. They gave us an amazing party. They are also extremely easy to work with and very responsive. Whenever I had a question about something, Anita Connerty and Tim Wilson got back to me right away and were always so helpful!!! Thank you to Beantown for making our wedding the best ever!!

Freestyle by Wilson Stevens

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 meghan h

The music and band were the absolute best! Justin at Wilson Stevens was so helpful and easy to work with - highly recommend them! The band had everyone on the dance floor and everyone commenting they've never seen so much dancing. Some guests even joined the band for a little... Read More cowbell. Thank you Freestyle!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Caroline D

Signature was absolutely amazing at our wedding on July 18th! They kept the dance floor full all night long with their fantastic song selections. Our guests loved that members of the band came out onto the dance floor during their performances. Everyone we've talked to after the... Read More wedding has raved about Signature and how great they were. They are an extremely talented group of musicians and I couldn't be happier that we hired them for our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lindsay

My husband I chose Encore for our wedding band after seeing them at one of the Wilson Stevens showcases and we could not have been more happy with our decision!! Encore was so amazing and had the dance floor jam packed all night long! They really get into the music and work the... Read More crowd by coming right out on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast and we received endless praise from guests on what a fantastic job they did. Thank you for helping make the best night of our lives all the more memorable and special!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jennifer C

I worked with Wilson Stevens Productions for my band Encore. I can not say enough good things about working with them...they were amazing and easy to work with from start to finish. Everyone at my wedding was up and dancing. Encore was amazing, fun, and friendly. They... Read More really interacted with the guests. We had so many people comment after the wedding about how awesome they were. I would definitely pick them again if I had to do it all over!

2015-08-03T13:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, we’re thrilled you had an amazing time with Encore!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sarah B

It was a pleasure working with Wilson Stevens to book a band for our wedding! They were most accommodating and helpful throughout the process, and we could not have been more thrilled with the end result. Joey Scott and the Connection had the dance floor full all night! Our... Read More guests of all ages are still talking about how much they loved the band and how much fun they had!

2015-08-03T13:19:45 Response from the vendor

It was OUR pleasure to work with you one your special day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Rebecca A

My wedding was June 2015 at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Radiance was my band and I am SO glad we picked them! All my guests were raving about them! They were fun, energetic, played great songs (even learned some for us) and they invited us up on stage to sing with them! They... Read More added so much to our special night! We are blessed to have had them as our band! DEFINITLEY would recommend! Wilson Stevens was great to work with as well!

2015-08-03T13:20:28 Response from the vendor

Sounds like an amazing party, Radiance rocks!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

We could't have been happier with our choice of the Joey Scott Band for my daughter's Nantucket wedding. They kept the party going till 1 am in the morning. The music selections were great. The dance floor was packed the entire night. And their representatives were delightful to... Read More work with.

2015-08-03T13:19:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review, it was an honor to be part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Nicole L

I cannot say enough how much we absolutely LOVED Encore! After speaking with Tim, we booked the band sight unseen. I was slightly nervous, compulsively checked reviews, and hoped they would be performing in a showcase before the wedding! Friends in the wedding industry assured... Read More me that you can't go wrong with Wilson Stevens and I am so happy to say that they were 100% right! The band was very understanding when we couldn’t confirm our reception timeline until the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances, and was even able to send us a recording of our first dance song to practice our choreography to. They also gave us the opportunity to do a quick run through of our first dance prior to guests coming into the reception room which saved us the embarrassment of many first-run missteps! Once the party got started, Encore was absolutely incredible! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and they perfectly balanced our music requests. If I could make one recommendation (other than booking Encore – you won’t be disappointed!) it would be to add in the saxophone. We did it, and it really makes for a richer and fuller sound. I had guests continually coming up to me asking the name of the band – one has already booked Encore and another asked if they would travel to Chicago! I have honestly never seen a more engaging band with the same talent, energy level, and dance moves. Encore was the best wedding band I’ve ever seen and I would wholeheartedly recommend them!

2015-08-03T13:20:46 Response from the vendor

We’re so glad you had a great experience working with us and Encore. That’s what we're all about!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015

Right from the beginning - the staff at the WSP showcases as well as the band liaison were incredibly professional and attentive. The Splash band members themselves were also very professional. Their down to earth personalities made our wedding easy and smooth! Every band member... Read More is incredibly talented!! Couldn't ask for any better choice of music - they played everything we wanted and exactly the right genres. Everyone looked great - very professional attire as well and looked awesome in our ballroom. :) Emceeing was perfect - enough to get people moving but also not so much that it took away from the music itself. Excellent job with the intros!! Break schedule also perfect. They made a smooth transition and was subtle enough that we didn't notice. Also very grateful that they played our parents' wedding songs during the break!! I would definitely use this band again and recommend them to anyone I know! My husband and I mean it when I say Splash is phenomenal. They totally made the party. Not only their performance but the way they melded with the crowd/guests was awesome and was an excellent touch - everyone loved it! Our guests (several of them) have repeatedly said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! I know this is not much constructive feedback so not sure how helpful it is, but we truly have nothing to complain about. I need to impress upon you how happy we were with the Splash!!!!! Thank you to all of them!!!!

Talent Galore

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Alison K

So let me begin this review with a story you may fear. The day before the wedding we got a call: our lead singer had an emergency and could not make the wedding. We were upset - the lead singer is who we communicated with about our song choices and our wedding vibe. The... Read More lead singer is often one of the main reasons you choose a band. So yes, we were upset. We held it together and decided not to make a big deal out of it but internally we were a little crushed. However, Wilson Stevens did not disappoint us. Everything we had discussed with the lead was relayed to the band. The woman who replaced her and the rest of the band killed it. To say that we were thrilled with the band is an understatement. They are talented beyond belief. They totally kept the party going. The breaks were seamless (DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS AT ALL). I cannot say enough great things about the way everything went. I am sure that's not an easy call to make as a management company, and I'm really glad we decided to just trust them with what they were saying (that the backup singer was just as talented and worked well with the band). No one stopped dancing and everyone mentioned how much they loved the band and the music! If you are looking for a band - I would absolutely recommend Freestyle and Wilson Stevens.

2015-08-03T13:13:31 Response from the vendor

We stop at nothing to make sure our clients receive the experience they deserve! Thank you so much for sharing your story! We wish you the very best :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Anita R

The best way to describe the impact our band had on our wedding is through an unknowing waitress at our Sunday brunch. As I walked through the breakfast buffet line, a waitress came up to me, not knowing I was the groom, and said, "Everyone walking through the buffet this... Read More morning has been talking about last night's band. Sounds as if they were amazing." She was right; they were. As the father of the bride said, the band made our wedding what it was. They were not only talented and versatile, but they were also young, energetic, and just plain fun. Debbie, the lead singer and contact, was very accommodating leading up to the event and delivered on all of our requests. My wife and I are 30, so we've seen our fair share of wedding bands in the last decade. Without question, FreeStyle is the most engaging, infectious, electrifying group we've seen.

BOSS- Amazing Band

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Brittany N

We had Boss perform at our wedding a couple of months ago, and I highly recommend them to everyone! We could not have been happier. We were a little nervous because we never saw them in person (prior to our wedding), but they exceeded our expectations. They were so talented,... Read More sounded amazing, kept everyone dancing all night, and were extremely professional. I provided them with a list of all the songs we did and did not want, and they listened to all of our input. I contacted them numerous times, and they were not only responsive but they were nice every time and really listened to what we wanted. So many of our guests told us how much they loved our band, and said it was the best one they've seen. We had the best time at our wedding- and Boss was a huge part of that. Highly recommend!!

2014-11-04T12:53:16 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Boss!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jamie W

We used Wilson Stevens for our wedding this past Saturday. We had Eye 2 Eye as our band and we could not be happier with how it turned out. Wilson Stevens was so easy and wonderful to work with from start to finish. Eye 2 Eye came highly recommended and they still blew our... Read More expectations out of the water. We have been receiving praise about them since Saturday and most people say they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. We highly highly recommend them.

2014-11-04T12:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 krissy r

Radiance was absolutely AMAZING. They had our dance floor full all night. Weeks later we still have people telling us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen! They played such a good variety of music to cater to all age groups and were open to taking requests from the... Read More guests. We had a gloomy/rainy wedding day and were nervous it would effect the mood of the crowd but Radiance made sure that didn't happen. Evans voice is unbelievable and Sal was a great MC. They were a pleasure to work with and we would 100% use them again--they were one of the reasons our wedding day was the best day of our lives :)

2014-11-04T12:53:40 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be part of your special day, Radiance rocks!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jenn W

I would give Freestyle 6 stars if I could. We had to stop visiting with all the tables because everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor as soon as dinner was over. So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding music they've ever heard. They had everyone dancing... Read More from the first song to the last. The choice of music was fabulous! The playlist was great. They kept the energy high from start to finish. When the band joins you at the after party after the reception it's pretty safe to say that everyone had an awesome time. We can't thank Freestyle enough for making the reception the absolute time of our lives. They have set the bar higher than I thought possible. Absolutely the best wedding band around!

2014-11-04T12:53:51 Response from the vendor

FreeStyle had a blast, thank you for making them part of your celebration!

TO Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.