Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greater New England Area

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best... Read More interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

2014-09-04T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night.... Read More It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

2014-09-04T12:52:30 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the... Read More following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

2015-10-22T13:05:56 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Radiance, thank you for the shining endorsement!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Ellen S

If you want everyone on the dance floor... and people calling and texting non-stop after the wedding to say what a blast it was, then Wilson Stevens is your company! And they are a pleasure to work with. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily P

Hiring FreeStyle band was the best decision my husband and I made during wedding planning! We booked this band sight unseen and couldn't have made a better choice. From the beginning, Wilson Stevens Productions was incredibly easy to work with; they always returned emails that... Read More same day and every time I called there was someone friendly and helpful to talk to answer any questions I had. Our band liaison, Sam, was also super responsive and a delight to work with. I booked all of my entertainment with Wilson Stevens (ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, and DJ service at the end of the night) and adding all of these services to the contract was easy. Now fast forward to the wedding day...FreeStyle was outstanding! This band has such high energy; they come out into the crowd to sing, they danced, and they played the perfect set of oldies, classics, and pop music. People were on the dance floor the whole night. For the last hour when we switched to the DJ services, the energy was still going, and no one left the dance floor. It was an incredible party, and I give FreeStyle all of the credit.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Stephanie G

Joey Scott and The Connection were AMAZING! Prior to my wedding, Joey kept in close contact (giving me his cell phone, home phone, etc.) assuring me that our wedding would go off without a hitch. He told me to trust him in regards to the songs and set list -- and he was right!... Read More The entire wedding was on their feet dancing the whole time. He even relinquished the mic to let one of our friends sing a song with the band. Our guests are STILL talking about The Connection. Thank you for making our wedding the awesome dance party it was!

2016-11-07T13:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly B

Thank you so much to Wilson Stevens Productions and Splash! for making our wedding SO MUCH FUN! Seriously, guests are still contacting me saying how much they loved the band! They also were incredible in reading the crowd and accommodating our request for no country music. We... Read More danced the night away. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christopher D

Working with Wilson Stevens was an absolute pleasure. Very professional and personal staff who truly care about each event and each client. They worked with us in detail on every step of the process and made sure that all our audio needs were known and options provided... Read More (including cocktail music and ceremony audio equipment). They are the experts and it shows! We had an unfortunate weather issue during our event which caused an early end of our event. The empathy and thoughtfulness of Wilson Stevens is unbelievable. Honestly, I cannot speak any higher about the staff and extremely personalized and thoughtful service from Wilson Stevens. I would not even think of going anywhere else and feel very fortunate we found Wilson Stevens. We will highly recommend to anyone looking for a band. Their "showcase" concept is awesome way to view many bands in person in one setting.

2016-11-07T13:47:26 Response from the vendor

We’re grateful for this feedback! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shannon R

Splash! was unreal at our wedding. Our guests are still RAVING about them! They are an amazing group and aside from playing and singing incredibly they were so interactive and dedicated. They were flexible when our schedule went awry, they engaged the crowd, and seriously... Read More brought the most magical energy to the night. During a break I witnessed the singers recognize a lull in the party. They looked at each other, made a conscious decision to cut their own break short, put down what they were doing, and jumped back to the mics. That level of commitment and enthusiasm made our night unforgettable, and the crowd absolutely adored them, hoisting the singers in the air, singing along into the mics, etc. Splash! Learned a new song just for us and performed it masterfully, and they gave us the party of a lifetime. Can't wait to hear them again! Stop reading and book them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Patricia C

Wilson Stevens made finding an excellent band for our daughters wedding so much fun! It started with attending a showcase nearby where we had the opportunity to hear five different bands over a two hour period. All of the bands were great but Splash! stood out to us and after... Read More they performed all four of us who attended the showcase were over the top excited about them. They did not disappoint the day of the wedding and had everyone on their feet the whole time. They all looks elegant but the energy level of their performance would have warranted work out clothes instead of the formal wear they wore! Wilson Stevens made the whole process seamless from start to finish with direct and honest pricing (no surprises) and a coordinator that ensured all the favorite music was played! We are so grateful to our friends who recommended Wilson Stevens and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks again to all at Wilson Stevens!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

Groove Alliance gave an amazing performance for ou daughters wedding in Boston! The band and vocals are exceptional. I haven't been to a wedding where the entire dance floor was full ALL NIGHT ! I think the whole wedding was dancing at one point , including my 80 year old... Read More parents ! Thank you Groove Alliance for an exceptional evening. One more daughter to go and we will be calling you!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren P

This review is for the band LOVE SOUNDS who totally rocked out our August wedding in Boston. Guests are still raving about LOVE SOUNDS and what a great time they all had. Their talent, personality and energy are without compare. Book Love Sounds for your wedding. -Lauren & Jason

2016-11-07T13:47:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Carly P

One Step Ahead absolutely rocked our wedding! A month later, our guests still can’t stop talking about how awesome the band was. Leading up to the wedding, Dave was extremely responsive and very accommodating in learning a couple of songs for us and generally making us feel at... Read More ease about the whole process. Day of, Lily took charge of getting the wedding party organized for introductions and helped get us excited for the party to get started! The band knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor all night, had SO much energy and is truly an extremely talented group of musicians. Going into planning, I’d never been to a wedding with a band before and was on the fence, but my husband convinced me it was the way to go and I can confidently say after having One Step Ahead at my wedding that I FULLY agree and booking One Step Ahead was one of the best planning decisions we made.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Victoria L

We had the band Beantown at our July 1st wedding in Newport. They were amazing! So many people have told us that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I could not be happier with our choice!

2016-11-07T13:48:01 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear that you had an AMAZING time!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah E

Protege played at our wedding last month and they were amazing! Everyone at Wilson Stevens and the band were so easy to work with and made the whole booking process so easy. At the actual wedding Protege was so great! They were so kind and professional. They played amazing music... Read More the whole night- everyone danced the entire time. They interacted with us and really got the party going. Everyone is still talking about how great they were and how awesome they were! Thank you Protege and Wilson Stevens, you were great to work with and helped make our big day so very memorable! I would recommend Protege to any couple for their upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stephanie E

EYE 2 EYE BEST WEDDING BAND!!! Every guest was on the dance floor the entire night! We cannot thank them enough for the performance they put on for our wedding guests they couldn't get enough!!!! The lead singer got on the dance floor and had guest singing with him! Very... Read More interactive and full of energy! Extremely easy to work with and the band learned new songs for us as well! My husband wants to request the band every year now! Thank you EYE 2 EYE for making it the best wedding!!

2016-11-07T13:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing EYE2EYE and Wilson Stevens to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 James K

The Connection did an unbelievably good job at our wedding. From the moment they started playing until they turned off the power, there was no less than 80% of the wedding guests on the dance floor at any given moment in time. We spent a week afterwards getting questions from... Read More guests about who the band was. They were great to work with as well. They were clear and flexible about how to extend our time slot, if needed. We also had a late request for a second line to lead the guests a few hundred yards from the ceremony site to the reception site, which they happily helped out with (this was also super fun, would recommend). Strong recommendation with really no downside... The Connection was one of the highlights of our wedding.

2016-09-15T14:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Shannan M

Protege was amazing! Everyone at our wedding LOVED them! They were entertaining for everyone! My HR director at my company (who crashed my wedding) is trying to hire them for our Company Christmas Party! And for the cost of the band they were worth every penny!! :)

2016-11-07T13:48:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed Protege so :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kali P

Joey Scott and the Connection were AMAZING. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. It made our wedding so special! Joey was very responsive/helpful in the weeks prior which really helped to put us at ease. WOW they rock ! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Bethany C

We got married last month at Linden Place in Rhode Island and booked ENCORE for our wedding. Let me just say, THEY ROCKED IT! Best wedding band hands down. We were absolutely thrilled with their performance. Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing they were. Talk about... Read More energy...this band is electric. They played everything from motown to pop and even country (per our request). They were constantly out on our dance floor, rocking it, dancing with us, letting us take the mic. I've been to my fair share of weddings and I've never seen a wedding band like this. Their lead singer has such a soulful voice -- we were blown away at everything she sang. We wanted our guests (young and old) to party and that's exactly what they did. We had guests who literally didn't step off the dance floor because the band was so good. We would recommend Encore over and over again.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Beantown is the best wedding/event band in the Noetheast. Period. We know this because : -we used them twice for family weddings -guests cannot and will not stop raving about them- months later. -they read the crowd and had everyone dancing all night long -we had to remind... Read More several guests that they were not at a concert -- they needed to stop watching the band and go talk to people -we needed a minor first aid station next day to treat multiple cases of dance fatigue -the band was responsive both before and during the party. They learned songs to customize the night and are very open to feedback.

2016-09-15T14:10:11 Response from the vendor

We sincerely appreciate your glowing endorsement. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Angela B

Protégé was the perfect band for our daughter’s wedding in August 2016. This band created a dynamic atmosphere and a fun-filled, ongoing evening. Our guests, young and old, danced for the entire night! They were a class act in many areas! They were professional in appearance,... Read More time management, emceeing, and music quality. The choice of music was ideal for the venue and crowd. When we started wedding planning over a year ago, the bride and groom (being music lovers), expressed their hope for a band versus a DJ for their wedding. They wanted their guests to have a great time and they ranked the music as their top priority for their wedding. Wilson Stevens’ website and showcases helped us to find the match. Protégé was the perfect choice! We highly recommend Protégé for any music venue. We had a diverse crowd and all guests were happy. Our daughter’s wedding was perfect! Sincerely, Donna and Steve Bethoney

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren (

We cannot thank Dave and the members of One Step Ahead for making our wedding absolutely spectacular! From the first interaction we had with Justin at one of the Showcases last summer to our phone calls and emails, we knew we made the right decision in booking them. Wilson... Read More Stevens are beyond professional and helpful - they 100% put my wedding nerves at ease throughout the process. When we were finalizing our intro, first dance songs, and final songs - Dave was responsive, patient, and extremely helpful in guiding us to select the perfect song list. Our dance floor was full the entire night all thanks to One Step Ahead's energy, professionalism, and talent!! We cannot thank you all enough for providing us with the best night, ever!!

2016-09-15T14:10:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lindsay O

BEST WEDDING BAND!! After attending a friend's wedding in 2015 - my husband and I immediately knew Beantown was the band for our "future" wedding - we weren't married at the time, but knew one day we had to have them. We recently were married in Newport and were lucky enough to... Read More secure Beantown - a team of 15 musicians and technicians - for our big night! They were AMAZING! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night - they sounded great and were so much fun - the crowd loved them and everyone had a blast! A super talented group who truly love what they do! We worked with Anita during the planning process - she was fantastic and really great to work with! She helped answer all of our questions and provided guidance in helping create our schedule for the evening. We highly recommend Beantown for your wedding - you will not be disappointed! High energy - fun/talented people - best night ever thanks to Beantown and Wilson Stevens!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Caitlin F

PROTEGE was absolutely amazing!!!! They had everyone up and dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments from our guests on how amazing they were. The band was also extremely easy to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

2016-09-15T14:13:55 Response from the vendor