Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Greater New England Area, MA

Beantown * Eye2Eye * Radiance * Splash! & more ...

We are New England's premier live music resource for all special occasions. We feature top Boston ensembles BEANTOWN, EYE 2 EYE, RADIANCE, SPLASH!, THE CONNECTION, BOSS, ENCORE, ONE STEP AHEAD, FREESTYLE, THE HUB, PROTEGE, and SIGNATURE along with several of New England's other top artists.

$$$

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Lighting

Greater New England Area, MA

WILSON STEVENS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 12/23/2011 Cindy K

I can not say enough about the incredible job Wilson-Stevens did in booking the PERFECT band for our wedding! Among the countless decisions that couples need to make in the planning of their big day, it is beyond comforting to know that someone is looking out for your best interests. Wilson Stevens provided us with exactly this peace of mind, and then some. I would strongly recommend them to any bride looking to enhance the experience of their wedding, and have the utmost confidence that Wilson Stevens will consistently go the extra mile to ensure the band delivers an amazing and memorable performance. No details are overlooked and no questions left un-answered. They make you feel as though your event is the only one on their calendar and apply a personal touch that gives brides the real impression that Wilson Stevens is truly invested in the outcome of their day. Unequaled professionalism and performance! Book these guys immediately, you will NOT be disappointed!

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!

Splash!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Danielle G

I want to thank everyone in Splash for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone was RAVING about how awesome they were and how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen/ heard. I overheard so many comments from the guests about the band throughout the night. It made me so happy because I feel like a good band is absolutely key to people enjoying themselves. A few of my friends said they had never seen people charge the dance floor like they did at my wedding. Their energy was awesome and people were saying one of the singers was like the next Usher, haha. Splash was just PHENOMENAL, responsive, and in tune with everything. They were loud enough so that people could dance and have fun, but not so loud that people were deafened or couldn't carry on a conversation. They were dynamic, young, fun, and not your typical cheesy wedding band. They brought everyone to life and I couldn't be happier with their performance.

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Splash!

Radiance

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Lauren S

If you want your guests to wake up with sore feet because they were dancing so much, Radiance is your band. In all seriousness, we had the best time with them, and I cannot tell you how many times our wedding guests told us how great they were at Sunday morning brunch the following day. True performers. We worked specifically with Sal Difusco leading up to the big day, and he was excellent and responsive. We didn't have much of our music (first dance, father/daughter, last dance) decided until about a week before the wedding, which I'm sure was not ideal for them...especially when we asked them to learn 2 new songs for us! But Sal was patient and ultimately able to make it all happen. Sal also personally learned a song to play during our ceremony (he and a separate flutist played our ceremony music), which was amazing and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard it as I walked down the aisle. We had heard Radiance before at a friend's wedding about a year prior, so knew we wouldn't be disappointed. But they still far exceeded our expectations. Beyond the few "must have" songs, we really let them lead the charge with music, which worked out well. They seriously had people on the dance floor from start to finish, the only exception being the dinner course. For about 20 minutes, Sal played guitar while guests sat, ate, and chatted amongst themselves. It was perfect background music. I would wholeheartedly recommend Radiance. They were worth every penny, in my opinion. Nothing worse than a band who can't get the crowd to its feet - and Radiance will not disappoint, I promise!

No-brainer

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Anita R

The best way to describe the impact our band had on our wedding is through an unknowing waitress at our Sunday brunch. As I walked through the breakfast buffet line, a waitress came up to me, not knowing I was the groom, and said, "Everyone walking through the buffet this morning has been talking about last night's band. Sounds as if they were amazing." She was right; they were. As the father of the bride said, the band made our wedding what it was. They were not only talented and versatile, but they were also young, energetic, and just plain fun. Debbie, the lead singer and contact, was very accommodating leading up to the event and delivered on all of our requests. My wife and I are 30, so we've seen our fair share of wedding bands in the last decade. Without question, FreeStyle is the most engaging, infectious, electrifying group we've seen.

BOSS- Amazing Band

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Brittany N

We had Boss perform at our wedding a couple of months ago, and I highly recommend them to everyone! We could not have been happier. We were a little nervous because we never saw them in person (prior to our wedding), but they exceeded our expectations. They were so talented, sounded amazing, kept everyone dancing all night, and were extremely professional. I provided them with a list of all the songs we did and did not want, and they listened to all of our input. I contacted them numerous times, and they were not only responsive but they were nice every time and really listened to what we wanted. So many of our guests told us how much they loved our band, and said it was the best one they've seen. We had the best time at our wedding- and Boss was a huge part of that. Highly recommend!!

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Boss!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jamie W

We used Wilson Stevens for our wedding this past Saturday. We had Eye 2 Eye as our band and we could not be happier with how it turned out. Wilson Stevens was so easy and wonderful to work with from start to finish. Eye 2 Eye came highly recommended and they still blew our expectations out of the water. We have been receiving praise about them since Saturday and most people say they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. We highly highly recommend them.

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the shining endorsement!

BEST BAND!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 krissy r

Radiance was absolutely AMAZING. They had our dance floor full all night. Weeks later we still have people telling us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen! They played such a good variety of music to cater to all age groups and were open to taking requests from the guests. We had a gloomy/rainy wedding day and were nervous it would effect the mood of the crowd but Radiance made sure that didn't happen. Evans voice is unbelievable and Sal was a great MC. They were a pleasure to work with and we would 100% use them again--they were one of the reasons our wedding day was the best day of our lives :)

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be part of your special day, Radiance rocks!

FreeStyle!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jenn W

I would give Freestyle 6 stars if I could. We had to stop visiting with all the tables because everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor as soon as dinner was over. So many of our guests told us it was the best wedding music they've ever heard. They had everyone dancing from the first song to the last. The choice of music was fabulous! The playlist was great. They kept the energy high from start to finish. When the band joins you at the after party after the reception it's pretty safe to say that everyone had an awesome time. We can't thank Freestyle enough for making the reception the absolute time of our lives. They have set the bar higher than I thought possible. Absolutely the best wedding band around!

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

FreeStyle had a blast, thank you for making them part of your celebration!

Amazing Band

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jeanette E

We went to my cousins wedding last night 10/4/14 and the band was AMAZING we all had so much fun - EVERY ONE WAS DANCING AND SINGING that's a sign of an excellent band - great singers, great instrument players. ALL IN ALL FABULOUS!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jeanette, Dedham, MA Wedding was at Sakonnet Winery in RI

Fabulous band!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Heather R

Wilson Stevens Productions arranged a band called "Boss" for our wedding. What an unbelievably fun evening! The band was incredibly talented, and the singer had an incredible voice and did a great job of energizing the crowd. I heard countless compliments from our guests that that was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding! Wilson Stevens even worked with the band to play "When the Saints go Marching in" as our recession song to surprise my groom and his family (who are from New Orleans). The only thing I would have liked more, would be if they played more of a range of music genres, but overall I wouldn't have traded that night for the world!

Encore was so engaging and awesome

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Arielle R

Encore was incredibly. They rocked out and engaged the crowd, without trying to steal the spotlight or anything. They did a great job with a Joshua Radin song we asked them to learn for our first dance. I wish they did concerts or something.

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! You can always relive the magic at a Wilson Stevens showcase ;)

Freestyle is Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Molly J

Choosing Freestyle as our wedding band was probably one of the best choices we made during the planning process. They were absolutely amazing. Everyone, including our college friends, my parents’ college friends, and my grandmother, were on their feet from the beginning to the end of the night, and many of them mentioned how great the band was. Freestyle played a great mix of classic songs and current hits, and even learned a few songs we requested. Every song they played sounded absolutely fantastic – great instrumentals, great vocals, great energy, great everything. Couldn’t be happier with our choice to have them play for us. Thank you for an amazing night!

11/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Sounds like an amazing party, we’re so happy to have played a part in it!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katte M

Wilson Stevens and the SPLASH Band ~ Thank you so much for helping make our wedding ceremony and reception incredible. From the heart stopping ceremony song, A Thousand Years, to the surprise ceremony exit to All You Need is Love, to the fun of new and old tunes at the reception – SPLASH was AMAZING! You read all of our guests perfectly, as the dance floor was full all night long. We may be a little bias, but feel you were the best band we have seen at any wedding over the last 20 years. Our thoughts were confirmed as our friends and family keep talking about the night and were amazed by talent and energy. We will strongly recommend Spash to any wedding and/or party in the future and hope to find an event for you to join us again. Until then, we sincerely wish you the best and hope you continue to impact as many as possible with your beautiful sound! Thank you!

By Far the Best Wedding Investment You Will Ever Make

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Brittany C

We had Freestyle perform at our wedding.I am not kidding when I say they were absolutely amazing!!! Our guest were on the dance floor the entire night and I cannot tell you how many compliments we got from our guess on how great they were. They kept us and our guest completely entertained the entire night and they truly helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Freestyle and the Wilson Steven productions team. They are sooo soooo great to work with. By far the best investment we made :)

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

We’re thrilled to hear how happy you are with Wilson Stevens and FreeStyle! Thanks for sharing the kind words.

Donovan/Lacerda Wedding: Beantown Review

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Kylie D

I can not even put into words how spectacular it was to have Beantown at our wedding. Having heard them at a showcase and having heard from multiple people, I knew they were great, but they FAR EXCEEDED any and all expectations I had. The dance floor was completely packed from the start of the wedding until the very end, complete with chants of "1 more song!" Their talent is remarkable, their ability to interact with the crowd is amazing, and they truly made us feel as if our wedding was the most important gig they've ever had. I could go on and on and on about the voices of the 4 leading singers, the incredible musicians, the professionalism of Anita, Tim, and the entire team, but I'd be typing all day. I knew our wedding would be special, but I absolutely have Beantown to thank for making it the best day of our lives. People have not stopped telling me that it was the best wedding they've been to and that it was the best band they have ever heard. I highly recommend having Beantown as your wedding band - you will not regret it! And you will need days to recover from all of the fun!

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to play a part in your special day :)

SPLASH! - too bad they didn't make much of a splash...

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Danielle G

They were extremely overpriced for what they provided and did not deliver on what was agreed upon. They were supposed to play during the cocktail hour but everytime I looked over they were just taking amongst eachother. Everyone I asked did not remember hearing them play - and the cocktail hr was an additional fee. At the reception, we discussed them learning a specific song I wanted as my first dance - they didnt - they played it on an ipod (I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!) Furthermore, during pretty much the entire dinner they were no where to be found and just played background music. During the last 2 hours they were actually very good and really got the crowd pumped up and had a great chemistry between the band members, but that doesn't make up for their grave missteps during the rest of the wedding. Overall, I would avoid using them and try for a different band that delivers on what was discussed at the minimum especially because they aren't cheap! lesson learned....

8/19/2014 Response from the vendor

Justin Wilson here. Music and special events are my family's lives' work. And in the rare event that one of our clients is anything less than thrilled, we quite frankly lose sleep. With regard to your specific points, I'd like to share the following: At... Read Less Read More

FreeStyle was AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Lydia G

We had FreeStyle perform at our wedding and they literally made the day! They were not only flexible with us about our preferences but also played the best songs throughout the entire night. They got on the dance floor and really made the night so special for us. They also played every song so well! We cannot thank them enough for everything!

Amazing Wedding Band

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Amanda B

Joey Scott and the Connection did an amazing job at our March wedding at the Parker House in Boston. We saw them perform at a wedding band showcase and they were our immediate favorite. We listened to maybe 10 wedding bands and Joey Scott and the Connection were the only ones to play Frank Sinatra and motown selections while the rest played the Black Eyed Peas and Carly Rae Jepsen. Joey was very easy to work with regarding my likes and dislikes and was even willing to learn new songs for us. In the end, the final product was amazing. They were incredibly professional, both in their behavior and dress. They played what we wanted to hear but also took cues from the crowd. We couldn't be happier with the final results and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band. A class act!

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Sounds like a perfect evening, we feel privileged to have been a part of it.

PERFECT wedding band

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Emily R

We had Joey Scott & The Connection as our wedding band and they were spectacular. Wilson Stevens was easy to work with and Joey was very accomodating and had great ideas. They have so many different songs of varying genres so there really is something for everyone.They played the perfect songs at the perfect times and got everyone out on the dance floor busting a move (from teens up to grandmas). It is a wonderful band I would recommend to anyone looking to have a good time.

GREAT Wedding Band

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Mariah R

Beantown played at our Four Seasons wedding on May 25th. We are still getting complements on the band. They were FANTASTIC and brought great energy. They had our guests on their feet the whole time - even before we got in the room! We highly recommend Beantown!

Beantown Rocks!

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Kristin M

We used Wilson Stevens Productions and booked the band "Beantown." This band is exceptional. They have 10 musicians who are all as talented as the next. They packed the dance floor all night long with old and new songs. They even learned our wedding song! They get the crowd involved in the music, which takes the entertainment to whole new level. EVERYONE commented on how fantastic they were. Thanks Beantown for making our wedding so fantastic! On another note, Wilson Stevens Productions also provided the amplifiers/microphones and music for the ceremony. They were really easy to work with, and the ceremony went off with out a hitch. I couldn't be happier! Book them! You won't regret it!

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Sounds like a great party, we’re honored to have been a part of it.

Best Wedding Band!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Rory J

The Hub was such an amazing band, My Husband and I could not have been more impressed with their performance and professionalism. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how amazing they were, including ourselves, and how they absolutely made the evening perfect! Everyone at the wedding spent most of their time on the dance floor rocking out because they were so entertaining. Thank you guys for making our Wedding day so special. We would recommend The Hub and Wilson Stevens Productions to anyone.

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to spend time with you and your guests.

Don't think twice, book Beantown!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Anne P

If I could score Beantown at at 10 on this scale, I would. They were undoubtedly the BEST part of our wedding day. My husband and I first heard Beantown at our friend's wedding in 2011. We weren't engaged at the time, but looked at each other at the beginning of the party and said to each other, "when we get married, we MUST have this band". Beantown is expensive, but worth EVERY penny. Tim and Ruth are incredible to work with. Beyond their very thorough (11+ page) song list, the band learned 3 songs - including our first dance song - and were very collaborative along the way. Tim and his team of amazing band members are some of the best professionals I've ever seen from live bands - much less wedding bands. In some ways it's unfair to call them a 'wedding band' - having them play your event is like having a full legit band play a range of amazing songs just like you were at the actual artist's concert. Once Beantown started playing, our guests couldn't help but immediately get up from their seat. They continued to dance all night. Beantown reads the crowd, plays songs that keep the party going, interact with guests to generate even more happiness and excitement. Their singers and musicians are truly enthusiastic about their performance. It really is a special thing - and nothing I've ever seen from any band across the MANY other weddings I've been to in the last 4 years. Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing our wedding was - and it's always about 'that incredible band'. If you can plan a way to pay for Beantown, just do it. If you have to sacrifice some budget on another vendor, don't think twice, just do it. You and your guests will be thrilled you did. They make your wedding one for the books :)

Thank you, Wilson Stevens!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 amanda m

Wilson Stevens Productions helped us w/ our music from start to finish: - Tim Wilson was so responsive, got back to my inquiry email right away, sent me some links to videos of his bands performing, and invited me to showcases where we could hear the bands, live - At the showcase we went to, Tim was there--so friendly, warm, professional. Answered any questions we had on the spot. - We knew _right_ when we heard FreeStyle that they were the band for us. I'll review them separately--they're AMAZING!! - Contract negotiations went totally smoothly - The band called us prior to the wedding to talk about our timeline, song choices, how we'd like to do wedding party introductions, etc. - And our big day was SEAMLESS, the band arrived on time, with GREAT energy, and just absolutely killed it. Our guests can't stop talking about how incredible they were. Not gimmicky, not a sham. Could NOT be happier that we worked with this team. You guys are true professionals who sincerely want to deliver the best possible wedding experience. Cannot thank you enough!!!!

9/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a shining endorsement, this made our week!

Eye 2 Eye Wedding Band - Wilson Stevens Productions

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Christina S

To be honest, there aren't enough words that could truly express how thankful we are for having had Wilson Stevens Productions connect us with Eye 2 Eye. We had heard great feedback, heard all the sizzles on the web site and even seen the live showcase teasers but nothing prepares you for what they bring to life on what is such an important, special day. There's a reason you can put 110% trust into what they do best. The way they read the room and find songs that appeal to EVERYONE, keeps everyone on the dance floor from what feels like the minute they introduced as the new Mr and Mrs.! If you want a band that will have energy, soul and bring an instant party, then Eye 2 Eye is the right fit. I can't get over how many people are still talking about them post-wedding (looking for an excuse to throw a party just to use them!). Clearly I could go on and on...Thank you to Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye, just doesn't feel like enough!

TO Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.