Windy City Mix Mobile DJs, Up Lighting and Photobooths

Chicago, IL

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1921 N. Harlem Ave, Chicago, IL (855) 248-9649

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Catherine S

We knew after the first meeting with Rodrigo (the owner) that we’d chose Windy City Mix! Rod was VERY personable yet professional, which we appreciated. Music was very important to us and we wanted someone who understood that. Rodrigo did! I was quite adamant that I didn’t want... Read More the “typical” wedding songs and he was very accommodating. Just by looking at the song request manager online you could tell that music was really the company’s forte! They had TONS, and I mean TONS, of songs, even those that someone like me (who has very obscure tastes) would want played! I️t was truly awesome to see! We also really liked Windy City Mix because they offered a variety of other things than just music, such as uplighting, monograms, photo backdrops, and a photo booth. We got their package that included music, monogram, and uplighting. We weren’t really about the monogram and were much more interested in the backdrop, so I asked Rodrigo if we could swap the monogram for the backdrop. Although he had never done that before, he was more than happy to do so! We are SO happy he agreed because it turned out AMAZING! Even Rod said it was one of their best yet! If you’re looking for a one stop shop and a DJ that actually cares about your day and has amazing songs to make it a party others won’t forget, definitely choose WCM!! the

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Riva B

Let me start off by saying that you should just stop what you're doing and hire Windy City Mix. Rodrigo is AMAZING and their pricing is UNBEATABLE for the level of service and professionalism they offer. We hired WCM in November of 2016 for our 9/9/2017 wedding. As an... Read More interracial couple looking for a DJ that was well versed and comfortable with the traditional jewish hora dance and traditional salsa/Spanish music, Rodrigo put all of our worries to rest. We communicated by email which was very helpful with all of the other wedding meetings and both of us working full time. Their online playlist tool is so cool and easy to use. It made the whole process so much easier. On a personal note - Rodrigo, the CEO and mastermind behind the amazing Windy City Mix, actually missed his daughter's graduation in Florida to DJ our wedding, which shows how dedicated and professional he is. There was a small oversight on our contract asking for him specifically and when we found out that we might have to work with one of his other DJs (they are all amazing but we fell in love w/ Rodrigo) we were adamant about working with him. He accommodated with a smile and put on the best wedding we have ever been a part of . Every single person - from every walk of life - had an amazing time. We also hired their photobooth services which provided some of the best photos of the night. Our wedding timeline moved around so Rodrigo checked in with me about everything in such a calm manner. He kept us sane the whole night and kept us on track. He also knew exactly what to play in every moment to keep people on the dance floor and calm it down when we needed to toss the bouquet, etc. Their wide array of music and expert knowledge of weddings are enough, but they go above and beyond to deliver the very best. By the end of the night, Rodrigo felt like family. Thank you so much WCM - you made our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lisandra M

Who Windy City Mix came highly recommended from not only my sister in law but also many fb, yelp, and knot reviews! We had rodrigo as our DJ, and could not have asked for more. Rodrigo was not only soooooooo easy to work with, but he took charge the day of the wedding, reducing... Read More any and I mean any type of possible anxiety! Windy City mix was always accessible to us. Most importantly the DJ made sure that the guests were on the dance floor all night! Very highly recommended!! Thanks Rodrigo!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kristen W

We had Rodrigo as our DJ for our wedding reception and he did a wonderful job! His company is very affordable and cheaper than most other DJs, especially since the quality of his service is unbeatable. Rodrigo provided us with DJ services, uplighting , and a red carpet photo... Read More booth. We had a custom made backdrop for our photo booth that we loved. 2 copies of the photo booth pics were made- guests received 1 copy of their photo booth pic and the 2nd copy went in a scrapbook to us, which is a wonderful gift to the bride and groom! Our guests absolutely loved us having a red carpet photo booth. Rodrigo stayed in communication with us during our wedding planning and was very responsive to questions we had. It was important to my fiancé and i that the delivery and setup went smoothy on the day of our wedding, and Rodrigo definitely delivered on that promise! I would highly recommend Rodrigo as they are affordable, provide all services that you could need, and deliver on quality service!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Lindsey M

Rodrigo was referred to us by friends, I had heard his work before at other weddings and I was impressed. Our dance floor was NEVER empty and we had guest asking for his information for their upcoming weddings. I would us Rodrigo again in a heart beat. There was a small bump in... Read More the road, the website was having some issues BUT he did not panic he spoke with my MOH and was able to re-get all information without even bother my husband or I! No one ever knew there was anything wrong! He was an interactive DJ who greeted everyone with open arms. He played all types of music so the dance floor wasn't only a younger crowd. RODRIGO IS THE BEST DJ EVER AND IS AFFORDABLE!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Nadia J

Windy Cindy Mix is the way to go if you’re looking for a wedding DJ. While researching DJ’s, we came across WCM and set up an appointment. On the appointment day, we met with Rodrigo (company owner) and Andres (who was the DJ available for our day). They sat with us for over an... Read More hour, patiently and thoroughly, going through all our questions! Both of them are charismatic and very easy to work and communicate with. As the day approached, the hubby and I checked in periodically with questions/ event details. Rodrigo and Andres always replied timely and professionally. On the day of our wedding, Andres just blew us away. He not only was an AMAZING DJ, he took care of us and checked in periodically to make sure we were happy with the music, pace of the agenda, etc. Seriously, Andres, you went ABOVE AND BEYOND! We had a few music requests ahead of time, but otherwise gave him free reign to play the crowd. Based on the few requests we had beforehand and reading the crowd – HE ROCKED it and kept the dance floor full all night! Andres was also very versatile – he mixed top 50, all kinds of Spanish music (bachata merengue, cumbia, etc.), 80’s, Arabian music, and more flawlessly! I would recommend Windy City and Andres to anyone looking for a solid DJ for their upcoming event! THANK YOU!

Bride

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Patricia G

Andres did a fantastic job DJing. Our Mexican-Puerto Rican wedding was high energy the entire night! Thanks for your professionalism.

Danced The Night Away!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Colleen G

I have already recommended Windy City Mix to some engaged friends. These guys know what their doing, and know how to put your nerves at ease and help you enjoy your special night. Rodrigo is such a great guy who promptly responded to all of my calls and emails, and he made sure... Read More that the dance floor was full all night! I had several guests comment on how great our DJ was throughout our wedding night. I also highly recommend using their photo booth services!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lisette M

We had Ken as our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job. With a mix of Mexican and white, old and young attending our wedding, he kept the dance floor going the whole time with music that fit with all. There was a great start with the cha cha slide to get everyone out there... Read More to begin with and then kept it going. There was also uplighting done which were placed appropriately without need to contact us, and also the monogram projected image that they provided that ended up showing on the angled ceiling looked terrific with color and placement. Definitely recommend them and especially Ken as being the DJ as he was great and very accommodating. If meeting in person, it is a little office, but don't let it deter you at all if you are meeting in person, they provide great service and Rodrigo(owner) really cares about his business!

Kept the Whole Party Dancing All Night

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Roxana H

Rodrigo was absolutely amazing. My family likes to polka and my wife's likes to salsa. Rodrigo was able to keep both sides out on the dance floor all night. He was fun, professional, and very accommodating. The company is also up on technology and allow for far more... Read More customization than we used. I cannot recommend these guys enough. They work with you through the whole process, know how to get the feel of the wedding, and are able to both DJ and MC. For a Chicago DJ, they are also very reasonably priced.