Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

2505 West Turner Road, Lodi, CA (209) 334-6988

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Sarah B

When I turned around in my chair after having my hair done...I could not believe how beautiful I looked! The Spa at Wine & Roses is beyond amazing! My entire wedding party was pampered the day of my wedding. I received compliments on my hair and make-up all night long!!!... Read More Now, when I look at the photos...I am still overwhelmed by how gorgeous they were able to make me! When we first saw our photos my husband told me I was absolutely "stunning"! Their pricing is very reasonable as well...and the atmosphere is exactly what I needed the day of!

My Dream Venue

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Mira G

When I set out to find a venue, I pictured wood beams on the ceiling and a large fireplace to complement my December date. As soon as I saw the Garden Ballroom at W&R, I was in love. The colors were earthy, two of the walls were lined with windows revealing birch trees, split at... Read More night, and the grounds were beautiful. Charina was a delight to work with and made the booking process easy. She was responsive to all my questions, and continued to help all the way up to the wedding, even after I was a assigned an event specialist, Julie Clemings. Julie was equally wonderful, responsive, and answered millions of questions for me, making suggestions all along the way. I really liked having someone who worked for the venue as my day-of coordinator, and know it helped things run smoothly. If anything went wrong that day, I'll never know because she took care of everything, and never once made me feel rushed or crazy (which I totally was by the end). My guests LOVED the entire venue, their hotel rooms, the food, and the ballroom - and many said they'd consider staying there again on their own. W&R is not inexpensive, but it is competitive with other nice venues I checked out, and they are so good at weddings that, for me, it was completely worth it to have such a polished, perfect day, and a nice place for guests to stay. We even finished off with a Sunday Brunch for family and he bridal party, and it rounded out the perfect wedding weekend and family reunion, making the trip worth it for all who traveled to be with us.

August Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Kara Z

Amazing food and customer service! We had a lot of family and friends fly in from all over the country and everyone was impressed! Julie was our coordinator and she did a great job!