WINK AND SMILE PHOTO BOOTH

WINK AND SMILE PHOTO BOOTH

$$ - Affordable

Style

Photo Booths, Props

Black/White Prints, Color Prints, Instant Printing Available, On Disc, Photo Strips, Web Gallery

3598 W Schultz Rd, La Porte, IN

Lots of Fun!!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Lindsey C

We found an ad for Wink and Smile Photo Booth on a passing vehicle about a year before our wedding & I booked them immediately...was so glad I did! They were wonderful to work with from day one! We ended up with a near finished scrapbook at the end of the night & videos/messages from our guests! It must've been a good time had by all (including the guests from the wedding next door) because we ended up with pictures and messages from some of them as well... ;)

Wink and Smile

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Kristin R

Sheryl was an absolute blast to work with. She and her husband really got everyone excited about acting silly in the booth. Her husband did a wonderful job putting our guest book together with each guest. I would definitely recommend them!!

What a great wedding idea!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 amy h

Wink and Smile is AMAZING! Sheryl helped me personalize my photo booth experience from beginning to end. They helped our guests make awesome memories and walked them through making us an amazing photo book. We chose an open air photo booth as to fit more people into 1 picture, great idea! Quality of the photos were great. 100% satisfied!

TO WINK AND SMILE PHOTO BOOTH