Making special moments a little bit sweeter

Desserts play a special part in all those great life moments – from rehearsal dinners to bridal showers to the reception itself… or simply to say "I love you" to your visiting guests, wedding party, and family. We know many couples want their wedding to reflect their personalities… so what could be better than great tasting desserts customized to your aesthetic and taste preferences? Envisioning a delectable dessert table with gorgeous macarons, donut towers, and monogrammed cookies? We can design anything to your specifications. We are here to bring your dessert vision to life, whether it be an elaborate dessert table or naked cake, or pretty little favors to thank your guests for being part of your special day.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Balls, Cookies, Cupcakes, Donuts, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 haley m

Our wedding was on 3/11/17 and we had a dessert table. Erica did a 6" round semi-frosted cake for us to cut for a photo. She did 3 types of cake pops, 3 types of cupcakes, snickerdoodle cookies (my husband's favorite) and custom monogrammed sugar cookies detailed with our custom... Read More logo and our wedding date. We were SO IN LOVE with not only the look and detail of everything Erica did, but the taste was phenomenal. Everyone kept commenting on how delicious our desserts were and how cute the design was. Erica doesn't shy away from any design and is willing to work with you in completing whatever look you are going for on your special day. Her samples of everything were amazing and that's what sealed the deal for us. Stop looking anywhere else - Erica is your girl!

2017-03-25T15:16:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Haley! I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests love the desserts! You were a dream to work with and I loved the simple & elegant designs you selected. Your wedding was beautiful and you looked so gorgeous in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jessica P

Working with Erica was absolutely wonderful! We worked together to customize two different cakes for our wedding on 4/22/17. Throughout the process she sent us samples to taste, and then offered to customize the sweetness and consistency to meet our exact needs. I also wanted... Read More semi naked cakes which are tricky because they can get dry. That wasn't the case at all! The cakes turned out beautifully and were both super moist! She also has a wonderful selection of cake stands to rent :)

2017-05-05T13:40:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jessica!! You are so sweet and I absolutely loved working with you to come up with your custom cake flavor! I take your flavor combo to tastings now and it's so popular. I'm so happy to hear the cakes were moist... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jennifer C

My wedding was on 4/8/17 and Erica did an incredible job making custom corgi macarons for escort cards/favors. Backstory: My husband and I adore our corgi pup and were heartbroken when logistics prevented her from attending our out-of-state wedding. So we had the idea to... Read More incorporate her in our wedding in the form of macarons for our guests. Erica took our vague idea and absolutely nailed it! The final results totally exceeded our expectations! Not only were the macarons adorable and looked *just* like our corgi (down to the markings on her face), they tasted incredible. I've had many animal-shaped macarons and not all of them taste as good as they look. It was also by far the most Instagrammed detail from our wedding and so many guests raved about them. When you hire Erica for an event, you are guaranteed a visually stunning AND delicious product.

2017-05-05T14:01:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer! Your corgi macarons are one of my favorite macs to date - they are just so adorable. I'm happy that I was able to bring a little bit of Siri to your wedding and that you and your guests loved them! You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Cindy M

Erica and her amazing beautiful delicious treats added the perfect touch to our wedding. Our family and friends could not stop raving about the cakes, mini donuts and chocolate covered Oreo goodies for weeks after the wedding. The cakes were gorgeous and I can't thank Erica and... Read More Wink enough for really making the best day even sweeter! I recommend her services and talents not only for your wedding but any event!

2017-03-28T12:38:48 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much, Cindy!! Your wedding was so lovely and I'm so happy to hear that your friends and family loved the desserts! Thank you for the opportunity to make your and Sam's special day a bit sweeter! <3

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Shelley R

Wink by Erica did an incredible job with our dessert bar for our wedding in Houston! Her attention to detail, professionalism, and love put into her desserts is truly incredible. I have celiac's disease and was so worried about finding a vendor who could accommodate my strict... Read More dietary restrictions, and Erica was amazing! Her gluten free cupcakes, macaroons, and cake topper was amazing. Highly recommend her to anyone and especially to celiac brides! thank you, wink by erica!

2017-03-21T16:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelley!!! I'm so happy you loved your gluten free desserts! I loved making all of the desserts for your wedding - it was so bright, cheerful, and colorful. Your wedding was so beautiful as were you! Thanks for trusting me to make your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Skylar C

Erica is definitely on my short list of favorite bakers in Houston. This girl is the real deal. When we connected to collaborate on an editorial shoot, I stumbled through an idea I had for the cake but was afraid I hadn't made any sense. Erica not only caught my vision from my... Read More poor explanation, she took it to the next level and absolutely blew me away. And the even better news is, it doesn't just look great, it tastes delicious! After the shoot was over, we dove into the cake (literally) and it was gone before we even finished our clean up. All of Erica's treats are yummy and her care for detail and custom creations is evident in her work. Highly recommended!

2017-03-21T16:08:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Skylar!! You are a dream to work with! I love working with you and can't wait to collaborate more in the future! <3

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tonie J

Delicious treats with impeccable design and presentation

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tonie J

Delicious treats with impeccable design and presentation

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

I have purchased varies desserts from Wink and I could say it is the best I have had.

Erica

Founded in 2014 by Erica Chung, Wink by Erica serves up custom desserts in Houston, TX to make special moments a little bit sweeter! Wink by Erica believes every special moment is worth celebrating with delectable and sweet. She's passionate about the role desserts play in special moments and connecting people through desserts. When she watched her best friends cut their wedding cake for the first time as husband and wife, she knew she found her why.