Every Bride is Unique

The Knot Hall of Fame Winner! It's an honor to create a memorable beauty experience for our clients through comfort, empowerment and education.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spas, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

911 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA Serving New Orleans & tri-state area (504) 459-9465
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Andrea P

From the moment I met Natashia, I knew I was in good hands. Natashia has been my MUA for the past two years. She is talented, professional, dependable, attentive, and has a great personality. Last month Natashia and Tamara provided on site makeup services for my wedding. Both... Read More ladies paid extreme attention to detail and effortlessly mastered the looks that I selected for myself and my bridal party. Everyone looked flawless! Natashia is hands down the best at what she does. I highly recommend Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio!

2017-01-22T14:34:24 Response from the vendor

Many kisses to my client / friend. Its a pleasure working with, you keep me laughing. See you for Mardi Gras, my love.

Natashia is Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had no clue who I wanted to go with for my makeup and the reviews for Natashia are true!! She was even better than I imagined. Felt like a member of the family. Makeup for myself and bridal party stayed on the entire ceremony and reception even with all the dancing. Recommend... Read More the Wink Eyelash Bar 100%!! Love ya Natashia!!!

2015-10-30T12:11:11 Response from the vendor

Brandi my love. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. I'm so happy we met. I can't wait to see you and the girls again. Yes. It's like family.

Quality service and Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Service was top notch. The ladies from Wink were professional but friendly. I didn't feel rushed or like a burden at all!! Makeup application was done in a timely manner and was flawless!! My makeup lasted all night even during the heat! I would recommend Natashia/ Wink Eyelash... Read More Bar & Makeup Studio again and again!!

2015-07-07T15:25:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We truly enjoyed working with you. Love your style.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Cristina S

These girls are amazing! my makeup and hair stay all night!! They are great!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Shaaraim J

Back St0ry: I originally booked with Wink in 2015 for my wedding in April 2016, but unfortunately my fiancé deployed and we had to postpone the wedding, which ended up being on February 17th, 2017. Typically when changes have to be made with a vendor that cross into another... Read More year your original deposit can forfeit. Not with wink! Natashia (the owner) was very understanding and accommodating with our situation and I didn't forfeit my original deposit from 2015 or pay an arm and a leg to make the changes. She fully supports the military community and tries her best to accommodate her clients! Makeup Trial: On February 15th, 2017 I had my makeup trial for my wedding. Lemme first say how beautiful and well maintained her makeup studio is. Such a relaxing environment to receive services. She asked me if I had any idea to what look I was going for as she wanted to accommodate what I wanted. She made very useful suggestions and the end result of the session was phenomenal. I looked and felt so beautiful! I had full confidence that my wedding party was going to look amazing on the 17th based on my trial and my interaction with her. Wedding Day: On February 17th, (wedding day) I had a few things go wrong with the wedding party and I came to the studio slightly stressed. Natashia heard me out and comforted me. My bridesmaids were of all different shades and Natashia honestly SLAYED them all! They all looked soo amazing with the high quality airbrush makeup she uses. Our contract stated we were to be done by 4pm, however we got done a little early at 2pm and the limo wasn't scheduled to come until a little later. Natashia let my whole wedding party relax in her waiting area even though she stopped taking clients after us since we were her main clients of the day. She didn't have to let us do that at all. She has a general concern for her clients. I haven't experienced that kind of generosity in a while. Overall: No matter the event you will not be disappointed with Wink. The kind of professionalism and care you will receive is beyond compare. Natashia is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jess C

Tashia and Tamara did makeup for me, my mom, my (now) husband's mom, and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding. They are amazing. We all felt absolutely gorgeous, and the makeup did not slip for the entire night. I had had a waxing mishap the week before, so I was extremely stressed... Read More out about my new mustache-shaped burn and the burns right below my eyebrows. Tashia completely and 100% covered it up so I couldn't see anything close-up in the mirror, let alone from far away or in pictures. They were fun, personable and happy, which was so important since we were all getting ready in the same room. I just loved working with them. Would recommend them to anyone.

2017-01-22T14:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having it us. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your bridal party. You ladies had the most beautiful skin, you made my job easy. Best wishes and many, many blessing.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jennifer M

These ladies did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my big day! The listened well to feedback and Ginger worked miracles for my hair! They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend any bride to work with them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Najee A

Very Friendly staff that did amazing work!! was glad to be a part of the Powell Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ashley K

Wink is the only place I go to have my makeup done for any event!! They are hands down the best delivering professional and quality service. I always receive many compliments on their work whether small or extravagant events! Thank you NaTasha and team.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chantal R

Love wink! Great ladies , always friendly ! I get my lashes done regularly and they are always perfect ! I have had my make up done for multiple occasions and it is always beautiful . I wouldn't go anywhere else !

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marisa P

Oh where to begin! Sabrina and Tashia did makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and myself for my wedding, and they did an absolutely phenomenal job!! They worked through the bridesmaids seamlessly, adjusting to each of their different complexions and coloring flawlessly..Their... Read More airbrush foundation made everyone's skin positively glow, and even my mom (in her 60s) felt she looked the most beautiful she ever had! Tashia made sure to do my makeup in a timely manner, but late enough in the day to keep me nice and fresh faced! I received SO many compliments on my makeup, and it looked perfect from the church to the after party! I cannot sing their praises enough, and recommend them highly! I Had trials with a number of vendors prior to finding Wink, and I am SO happy I went with them for the big day! I will certainly be using them again, and I know all my bridesmaids are planning to as well!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jessica W

The ladies from Wink--Natashia (makeup), Brittany (hair), and Ginger (hair)--were all wonderful! They arrived at my hotel suite the day of my wedding on time and ready to go, were very personable, and cared about the details. I live in NYC and was planning a destination wedding... Read More in NOLA, so I was nervous to book a vendor that I had not met in person and purely based on their online reviews, but Wink completely lived up to their reputation. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lilly M

I would definitely recommend Wink! Natashia was easy to work with from the beginning and very accommodating. Being the sister of the bride, I was in charge of finding hair and make up. We live in Atlanta, so I had to do all of this online. We loved our experience on wedding... Read More day. Natashia and her team made it fun and we all looked beautiful!

Very satisified!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rose M

Natashia was great! She spent time with me during the trial to make sure I was completely satisfied with the makeup. I gave her an overall idea of what I wanted, but left most of it up to her and I was very impressed with the final product. She definitely made me feel like a... Read More beautiful bride!

2015-10-30T12:04:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. We had FUN. Rose' All Day.

Flawless Makeup for Those Special Moments!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Malissa M

I’ve known Natashia professionally for several years. I love working with her! She has always done fantastic work and is a talented makeup artist. When I got engaged in May 2014 I knew exactly who to call for both my engagement pictures and my wedding. Natashia listens to... Read More you, provides recommendations based on what you will wear and what is best for your skin type, tone, and texture, your eye color, etc. She really knows how to highlight your best features while pampering you on your special day. I’ve received so many compliments on my makeup in my engagement pictures and on my wedding day. She did such an awesome job on my Mother, Mother in Law, bridesmaids and me. Lastly, the foundation and other makeup Natashia applied lasts for HOURS!!! We all commented 12+ hours later that the makeup still looked flawless after crying and sweating. I would definitely recommend Natashia as a makeup artist, and will use her in the future.

2015-10-30T12:07:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your very special moment. We have such a history. I remember meeting you for my very first photo shoot. Thanks for helping me to establish my career as a makeup artist. I will always cherish... Read Less Read More

So happy I chose Wink!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Christie H

Tashia was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding day. She was such a joyful spirit to have with me and my bridesmaids on what was a very long day. We had airbrushed makeup applied for 9 ladies and it came out absolutely beautiful. I also wanted to have her with us for... Read More touch ups before and after the pictures. She was such a trooper! I couldn't be happier with how the makeup turned out and how amazing all of my girls (and I!) looked.

2015-10-05T14:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christie. I had a blast. You ladies made my job easy. Tell everyone I said, hello. Don't forget your Aunt. Best wishes my love.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Nicola C

Natashia and her team were the best! From my first contact she was so professional, kind and easy to work with. The makeup was so beautiful and natural looking. Many of my bridesmaids had never had airbrush makeup before and were concerned it would look heavy. However, they were... Read More excited at how natural and fresh it felt and looked. Natashia and her girls are truly gifted at what they do. The lashes were nice and light too..I would definitely recommend her to brides very accustomed to makeup as well as brides who generally don't wear makeup. If you are looking for very personal and custom service she is your girl! She can accommodate any bride and make them flawless on that special day! Very Happy Bride!!! Thanks Tashia!!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Crystal L

NaTashia and her team are amazing!! I don't wear a lot of makeup. I'm a cherry Chapstick type of girl lol. My makeup was flawless!! My bridal party and I cried A LOT during the ceremony and you couldn't even tell!!!! My pictures came out great because of the wonderful job that... Read More they did on our makeup! I will definitely use them again!!!!

Stunning Glam!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Robin H

Natashia was a pleasure to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was punctual and very professional. My maid of honor and I were so pleased with our makeup. I’ve never looked so good in photos! I chose Natashia after thorough research and a bridal trial run. She takes her... Read More time and makes you feel like you’ve known her forever. She is such a sweet person as well as talented. I always feel so beautiful after leaving her studio. I highly recommend Natashia! She's a delight to work with and FANTASTIC at her craft!

Wow! Incredible job!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kristen P

Nastashia and her crew came in and everyone was extremely pleased with the results! She came in with a full team ready to go we had 8 bridesmaids getting hair and makeup along with my mother, grooms mother, flower girl and my grandmother. They even had time to fit in a blow out... Read More for my aunt-they were great! Everyone was helpful and even provided some tunes to get everyone ready for the big day! I felt truly stunning when my hair and makeup were complete. I was lucky to have Natashia personally do my makeup for the day of and pleased does not give her work the proper justice! I was blown away!! I did not want the makeup to ever wear off and as promised, it stayed on all night as we celebrated this exciting moment with our friends and family! As for hair, David was AMAZING! He listens and provided the exact style I wished for! Even took extra time to ensure that the meaningful "something old" hairpieces would stay in all night. I must say, because I find it necessary for all of you brides to know that not everything always goes as planned, but I did have one small concern during my trial. However, when I expressed my concern to Natashia (because we all want our day to go flawless and feel more beautiful that we have ever felt) Immediately, she took action and made things perfect! I knew I made the right choice by choosing her team as my "Glam Team" for the day of! I've been told numerous times my sneak peak from the photographer looks like the picture came from a magazine and I ALWAYS give credit back to the Wink! Team because they did such an incredible job!! Thank you again Natashia & David!

We all felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Madeleine P

Natashia and her crew were wonderful. I do not usually wear a lot of makeup, nor did my bridesmaids, and they listened to us perfectly when we voiced our tastes! I felt so gorgeous, but I still felt and looked like myself, not overdone with makeup. They were quick and... Read More professional. And the makeup and hair lasted all night (and we danced for hours and hours). Was very happy with all who were involved!

2015-05-16T12:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure working with. You are so fortunate to have such a loving group of friends. Best wishes!!

I felt gorgeous!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Maegan M

Natashia is amazing! She was so easy to work with. I am not one to wear too much makeup normally, so all of this wedding makeup was so new to me. She asked what I liked and got an idea of what I would be comfortable with. I was so pleased with my makeup, I have honestly never... Read More felt so beautiful! I would highly recommend Natashia to any bride or lady looking for quality makeup application! Thank you so much Natashia! :)

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Jessie R

Natashia is the owner of Wink and she did my makeup (the bride), my mom, and sister's makeup for my wedding. She was always a professional and such a pleasure to work with. She really listens when you explain how you want to look on your wedding day. Natashia was very patient... Read More and never rushed through our makeup appointments. I highly recommend airbrush makeup by Wink! You will LOVE the outcome. My makeup still looked flawless after hours of dancing and drinking! Guests at my wedding complimented me all night about how beautiful I looked. Natashia is a perfectionist and will ensure that you're 100% satisfied with how you look. We did a trial run prior to my wedding weekend so that we were on the same page about how I wanted to look on my wedding day. Doing the trial run really put me at ease. Natashia also did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner. Because of her, I looked amazing all weekend long. I'm African American and had a difficult time finding makeup artists in New Orleans that showcased other African Americans in their pictures online. I eventually came across Wink and realized I had finally found the right makeup artist for me! I promise you will LOVE working with Wink! You will look and feel like a movie star!!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 chocolate b

Natashia Paul is knowledgeable in her field. She provides great service,dependable and I must say have patience of Job... My bride & her mother could not stop talking about their experience with Wink Eyelash bar & MU Studio.. With the ceremony taking place outside of English... Read More Turn Country Club the bride & mother makeup was flawless throughout the evening... Can't wait to share pictures with this vendor.It's always a pleasure to work with Natashia.

I loved my makeup

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Eileen D

What can I say... All the stress of planning a wedding are now just a memory. I received my wedding pictures and my makeup was flawless. After having an outdoor wedding, indoor reception followed by an outdoor second line my makeup looked like it had been touched up, but it... Read More wasn't. Moreover, we went out and kept celebrating on Frenchman street until after 4 a.m. & even then the airbrushed makeup looked great!

Meet The Manager

Natashia Paul

I would love to share your special day with you. Hi, I'm Natashia; a seasoned veteran with over 10 years experience in the makeup industry serving Brides and everyday women in search of glamour. My work is well recognized among the bridal industry elite; but I'm also known for work featured on Bravo, TLC, BET, and ABC WGNO.