Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio

Serving New Orleans & Surrounding Areas

Every Bride is Unique

The Knot Hall of Fame Winner! It's an honor to create a memorable beauty experience for our clients through comfort, empowerment and education.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spas, Beauty

911 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA Serving New Orleans & Surrounding Areas (504) 459-9465
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marisa P

Oh where to begin! Sabrina and Tashia did makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and myself for my wedding, and they did an absolutely phenomenal job!! They worked through the bridesmaids seamlessly, adjusting to each of their different complexions and coloring flawlessly..Their... Read More airbrush foundation made everyone's skin positively glow, and even my mom (in her 60s) felt she looked the most beautiful she ever had! Tashia made sure to do my makeup in a timely manner, but late enough in the day to keep me nice and fresh faced! I received SO many compliments on my makeup, and it looked perfect from the church to the after party! I cannot sing their praises enough, and recommend them highly! I Had trials with a number of vendors prior to finding Wink, and I am SO happy I went with them for the big day! I will certainly be using them again, and I know all my bridesmaids are planning to as well!!

Quality service and Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Service was top notch. The ladies from Wink were professional but friendly. I didn't feel rushed or like a burden at all!! Makeup application was done in a timely manner and was flawless!! My makeup lasted all night even during the heat! I would recommend Natashia/ Wink Eyelash... Read More Bar & Makeup Studio again and again!!

2015-07-07T15:25:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We truly enjoyed working with you. Love your style.

Wow! Incredible job!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kristen P

Nastashia and her crew came in and everyone was extremely pleased with the results! She came in with a full team ready to go we had 8 bridesmaids getting hair and makeup along with my mother, grooms mother, flower girl and my grandmother. They even had time to fit in a blow out... Read More for my aunt-they were great! Everyone was helpful and even provided some tunes to get everyone ready for the big day! I felt truly stunning when my hair and makeup were complete. I was lucky to have Natashia personally do my makeup for the day of and pleased does not give her work the proper justice! I was blown away!! I did not want the makeup to ever wear off and as promised, it stayed on all night as we celebrated this exciting moment with our friends and family! As for hair, David was AMAZING! He listens and provided the exact style I wished for! Even took extra time to ensure that the meaningful "something old" hairpieces would stay in all night. I must say, because I find it necessary for all of you brides to know that not everything always goes as planned, but I did have one small concern during my trial. However, when I expressed my concern to Natashia (because we all want our day to go flawless and feel more beautiful that we have ever felt) Immediately, she took action and made things perfect! I knew I made the right choice by choosing her team as my "Glam Team" for the day of! I've been told numerous times my sneak peak from the photographer looks like the picture came from a magazine and I ALWAYS give credit back to the Wink! Team because they did such an incredible job!! Thank you again Natashia & David!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jennifer M

These ladies did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my big day! The listened well to feedback and Ginger worked miracles for my hair! They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend any bride to work with them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Andrea P

From the moment I met Natashia, I knew I was in good hands. Natashia has been my MUA for the past two years. She is talented, professional, dependable, attentive, and has a great personality. Last month Natashia and Tamara provided on site makeup services for my wedding. Both... Read More ladies paid extreme attention to detail and effortlessly mastered the looks that I selected for myself and my bridal party. Everyone looked flawless! Natashia is hands down the best at what she does. I highly recommend Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Najee A

Very Friendly staff that did amazing work!! was glad to be a part of the Powell Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ashley K

Wink is the only place I go to have my makeup done for any event!! They are hands down the best delivering professional and quality service. I always receive many compliments on their work whether small or extravagant events! Thank you NaTasha and team.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sabrina P

From someone who's worked with Wink: I wish I could give the owner of Wink "0" Stars. After working with Natashia on a couple of weddings, I've concluded that she's very rude & unprofessional. She overbooks and then send artists (trained or untrained in airbrushing) to complete... Read More the job. Be ware! It's about quantity over quality! When I asked her could I pick up my check, she rudely insulted me and advised me to, Go F--k Myself. I wish I could add a picture of her text on this review. For BRIDES & EMPLOYEES, please be ware that she seems pleasant but she's quite the opposite. The wedding I worked was on October 1, 2016, the very same wedding the review is from. She mailed me a check with the incorrect last name a week and a half ago. I advised her of the error and I have yet to hear back! I will be reporting her for unfair business practices! Please find the entire review on Winks Facebook page UPDATE: after my negative review, I finally received a check.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chantal R

Love wink! Great ladies , always friendly ! I get my lashes done regularly and they are always perfect ! I have had my make up done for multiple occasions and it is always beautiful . I wouldn't go anywhere else !

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jessica W

The ladies from Wink--Natashia (makeup), Brittany (hair), and Ginger (hair)--were all wonderful! They arrived at my hotel suite the day of my wedding on time and ready to go, were very personable, and cared about the details. I live in NYC and was planning a destination wedding... Read More in NOLA, so I was nervous to book a vendor that I had not met in person and purely based on their online reviews, but Wink completely lived up to their reputation. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lilly M

I would definitely recommend Wink! Natashia was easy to work with from the beginning and very accommodating. Being the sister of the bride, I was in charge of finding hair and make up. We live in Atlanta, so I had to do all of this online. We loved our experience on wedding... Read More day. Natashia and her team made it fun and we all looked beautiful!

Very satisified!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rose M

Natashia was great! She spent time with me during the trial to make sure I was completely satisfied with the makeup. I gave her an overall idea of what I wanted, but left most of it up to her and I was very impressed with the final product. She definitely made me feel like a... Read More beautiful bride!

2015-10-30T12:04:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. We had FUN. Rose' All Day.

Natashia is Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had no clue who I wanted to go with for my makeup and the reviews for Natashia are true!! She was even better than I imagined. Felt like a member of the family. Makeup for myself and bridal party stayed on the entire ceremony and reception even with all the dancing. Recommend... Read More the Wink Eyelash Bar 100%!! Love ya Natashia!!!

2015-10-30T12:11:11 Response from the vendor

Brandi my love. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. I'm so happy we met. I can't wait to see you and the girls again. Yes. It's like family.

Flawless Makeup for Those Special Moments!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Malissa M

I’ve known Natashia professionally for several years. I love working with her! She has always done fantastic work and is a talented makeup artist. When I got engaged in May 2014 I knew exactly who to call for both my engagement pictures and my wedding. Natashia listens to... Read More you, provides recommendations based on what you will wear and what is best for your skin type, tone, and texture, your eye color, etc. She really knows how to highlight your best features while pampering you on your special day. I’ve received so many compliments on my makeup in my engagement pictures and on my wedding day. She did such an awesome job on my Mother, Mother in Law, bridesmaids and me. Lastly, the foundation and other makeup Natashia applied lasts for HOURS!!! We all commented 12+ hours later that the makeup still looked flawless after crying and sweating. I would definitely recommend Natashia as a makeup artist, and will use her in the future.

2015-10-30T12:07:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your very special moment. We have such a history. I remember meeting you for my very first photo shoot. Thanks for helping me to establish my career as a makeup artist. I will always cherish... Read Less Read More

So happy I chose Wink!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Christie H

Tashia was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding day. She was such a joyful spirit to have with me and my bridesmaids on what was a very long day. We had airbrushed makeup applied for 9 ladies and it came out absolutely beautiful. I also wanted to have her with us for... Read More touch ups before and after the pictures. She was such a trooper! I couldn't be happier with how the makeup turned out and how amazing all of my girls (and I!) looked.

2015-10-05T14:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christie. I had a blast. You ladies made my job easy. Tell everyone I said, hello. Don't forget your Aunt. Best wishes my love.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Nicola C

Natashia and her team were the best! From my first contact she was so professional, kind and easy to work with. The makeup was so beautiful and natural looking. Many of my bridesmaids had never had airbrush makeup before and were concerned it would look heavy. However, they were... Read More excited at how natural and fresh it felt and looked. Natashia and her girls are truly gifted at what they do. The lashes were nice and light too..I would definitely recommend her to brides very accustomed to makeup as well as brides who generally don't wear makeup. If you are looking for very personal and custom service she is your girl! She can accommodate any bride and make them flawless on that special day! Very Happy Bride!!! Thanks Tashia!!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Crystal L

NaTashia and her team are amazing!! I don't wear a lot of makeup. I'm a cherry Chapstick type of girl lol. My makeup was flawless!! My bridal party and I cried A LOT during the ceremony and you couldn't even tell!!!! My pictures came out great because of the wonderful job that... Read More they did on our makeup! I will definitely use them again!!!!

Stunning Glam!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Robin H

Natashia was a pleasure to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was punctual and very professional. My maid of honor and I were so pleased with our makeup. I’ve never looked so good in photos! I chose Natashia after thorough research and a bridal trial run. She takes her... Read More time and makes you feel like you’ve known her forever. She is such a sweet person as well as talented. I always feel so beautiful after leaving her studio. I highly recommend Natashia! She's a delight to work with and FANTASTIC at her craft!

We all felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Madeleine P

Natashia and her crew were wonderful. I do not usually wear a lot of makeup, nor did my bridesmaids, and they listened to us perfectly when we voiced our tastes! I felt so gorgeous, but I still felt and looked like myself, not overdone with makeup. They were quick and... Read More professional. And the makeup and hair lasted all night (and we danced for hours and hours). Was very happy with all who were involved!

2015-05-16T12:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure working with. You are so fortunate to have such a loving group of friends. Best wishes!!

I felt gorgeous!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Maegan M

Natashia is amazing! She was so easy to work with. I am not one to wear too much makeup normally, so all of this wedding makeup was so new to me. She asked what I liked and got an idea of what I would be comfortable with. I was so pleased with my makeup, I have honestly never... Read More felt so beautiful! I would highly recommend Natashia to any bride or lady looking for quality makeup application! Thank you so much Natashia! :)

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Jessie R

Natashia is the owner of Wink and she did my makeup (the bride), my mom, and sister's makeup for my wedding. She was always a professional and such a pleasure to work with. She really listens when you explain how you want to look on your wedding day. Natashia was very patient... Read More and never rushed through our makeup appointments. I highly recommend airbrush makeup by Wink! You will LOVE the outcome. My makeup still looked flawless after hours of dancing and drinking! Guests at my wedding complimented me all night about how beautiful I looked. Natashia is a perfectionist and will ensure that you're 100% satisfied with how you look. We did a trial run prior to my wedding weekend so that we were on the same page about how I wanted to look on my wedding day. Doing the trial run really put me at ease. Natashia also did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner. Because of her, I looked amazing all weekend long. I'm African American and had a difficult time finding makeup artists in New Orleans that showcased other African Americans in their pictures online. I eventually came across Wink and realized I had finally found the right makeup artist for me! I promise you will LOVE working with Wink! You will look and feel like a movie star!!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 chocolate b

Natashia Paul is knowledgeable in her field. She provides great service,dependable and I must say have patience of Job... My bride & her mother could not stop talking about their experience with Wink Eyelash bar & MU Studio.. With the ceremony taking place outside of English... Read More Turn Country Club the bride & mother makeup was flawless throughout the evening... Can't wait to share pictures with this vendor.It's always a pleasure to work with Natashia.

I loved my makeup

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Eileen D

What can I say... All the stress of planning a wedding are now just a memory. I received my wedding pictures and my makeup was flawless. After having an outdoor wedding, indoor reception followed by an outdoor second line my makeup looked like it had been touched up, but it... Read More wasn't. Moreover, we went out and kept celebrating on Frenchman street until after 4 a.m. & even then the airbrushed makeup looked great!

The Best in the City!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 A S

Wink (Natashia) staff are absolutely the BEST by far.... They're always my "go to" spot not just for formal occasions but also for a night out on the town! You receive personalized attention along with the customized airbrush foundation that last throughout the day/night (not to... Read More mention looking like a million bucks). I recommend Wink to everyone I know!!

2014-10-30T16:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you baby. Your the BEST!!!!

Made my day picture perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Angelique W

On One the most important days of my life, my Wink makeup artist Natashia made me feel and look like the most beautiful girl in the world. I told her the look I wanted and she gave me more than I could has asked! The moment my father saw me, his breath was taken. My groom cried.... Read More I can't thank her enough for helping make my dream come true and making me the most beautiful bride!! Wink and Natashia are awesome! I recommend them to anyone who wants to enhance their pretty with these beauty specialist!

2014-10-29T11:55:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your special day. I'm equally happy you have remained apart of my life and the Wink glamour circle. It's funny how many of my Brides become friends. I guess its because we share such a... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Natashia Paul

Natashia Paul is a Certified Makeup Artist available for on-location work, servicing all of Southern Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. “Airbrush Makeup is my passion”! Having been in the industry since 2008, she has perfected many of her skills employed as the Senior Makeup Artist at Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio, The Knot’s Hall Of Fame Winner 2016. Natashia graduated Studio Makeup Academy in Hollywood California, and study airbrush makeup under the tutelage on Airbrush Makeup pioneer, Dina Ousley at The Airbrush Institute in Burbank California.

Start a Conversation!