Every Bride is unique, and so is her Makeup.

New Orleans Premiere Airbrush Makeup Studio. Let us create a beautiful, a camera ready look that is natural and perfect for your Wedding Day. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup Artistry, Eyelash Extensions, and Bridal Hair design. Our work has been seen on Bravo, TLC, The Wall Street Journal and ABC

Type

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Spas

911 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA

Airbrush all the way!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Maria Elena A

Natashia is so much fun and puts you at ease. The makeup was so beautiful and really stays put - my wedding day was super muggy, and it didn't budge! She really takes her time with the makeup trial and makes sure you're happy. She also kept us on track with the time, and made sure everyone was on schedule. My mom, the grooms mom, my four bridesmaids and I all loved our makeup, and it looks great in all our photos.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Jessie R

Natashia is the owner of Wink and she did my makeup (the bride), my mom, and sister's makeup for my wedding. She was always a professional and such a pleasure to work with. She really listens when you explain how you want to look on your wedding day. Natashia was very patient and never rushed through our makeup appointments. I highly recommend airbrush makeup by Wink! You will LOVE the outcome. My makeup still looked flawless after hours of dancing and drinking! Guests at my wedding complimented me all night about how beautiful I looked. Natashia is a perfectionist and will ensure that you're 100% satisfied with how you look. We did a trial run prior to my wedding weekend so that we were on the same page about how I wanted to look on my wedding day. Doing the trial run really put me at ease. Natashia also did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner. Because of her, I looked amazing all weekend long. I'm African American and had a difficult time finding makeup artists in New Orleans that showcased other African Americans in their pictures online. I eventually came across Wink and realized I had finally found the right makeup artist for me! I promise you will LOVE working with Wink! You will look and feel like a movie star!!

2014-12-10T13:54:16 Response from natashia, the member

Jessie, Your simply amazing. It was a pleasure working with you. We bonded over lipstick. :) I'm always here if you need me. Blessings to you and your family.

Wedding saver and gorgeous makeup!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Mary H

Natashia saved me because the day before my wedding, my makeup artist cancelled on me. She had made time for me and came to my wedding suite in downtown New Orleans. Other makeup artists I contacted wanted me to drive to their Metairie locations. I did not have a makeup trial with Natashia before my wedding nor had I worked with her previously. She is so sweet and extremely talented. She made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! The day after my wedding when my friends' photos went up, people were already asking me who my makeup artist was. Natashia made my makeup look exactly how I wanted it to. I wanted glam with heavy eye makeup but I still wanted to look more natural than drag queen and like a blushing bride! She also has a sweet and calm personality that will keep you calm on your wedding day! Natashia also used airbrushed makeup that lasted through 80 degree humid weather, 24 hours, dancing non stop and a nights sleep. I woke up with my makeup looking perfect and my eye shadow and false eyelashes still looked great! I will be using Natashia for every event in my life from now on. She is fantastic! Mary H.

2014-04-18T12:35:35 Response from the vendor

Mary it was a pleasure. I'm so happy I could help. For me, that's what makes this job special.

Stunning Glam!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Robin H

Natashia was a pleasure to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was punctual and very professional. My maid of honor and I were so pleased with our makeup. I’ve never looked so good in photos! I chose Natashia after thorough research and a bridal trial run. She takes her time and makes you feel like you’ve known her forever. She is such a sweet person as well as talented. I always feel so beautiful after leaving her studio. I highly recommend Natashia! She's a delight to work with and FANTASTIC at her craft!

Wow! Incredible job!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kristen P

Nastashia and her crew came in and everyone was extremely pleased with the results! She came in with a full team ready to go we had 8 bridesmaids getting hair and makeup along with my mother, grooms mother, flower girl and my grandmother. They even had time to fit in a blow out for my aunt-they were great! Everyone was helpful and even provided some tunes to get everyone ready for the big day! I felt truly stunning when my hair and makeup were complete. I was lucky to have Natashia personally do my makeup for the day of and pleased does not give her work the proper justice! I was blown away!! I did not want the makeup to ever wear off and as promised, it stayed on all night as we celebrated this exciting moment with our friends and family! As for hair, David was AMAZING! He listens and provided the exact style I wished for! Even took extra time to ensure that the meaningful "something old" hairpieces would stay in all night. I must say, because I find it necessary for all of you brides to know that not everything always goes as planned, but I did have one small concern during my trial. However, when I expressed my concern to Natashia (because we all want our day to go flawless and feel more beautiful that we have ever felt) Immediately, she took action and made things perfect! I knew I made the right choice by choosing her team as my "Glam Team" for the day of! I've been told numerous times my sneak peak from the photographer looks like the picture came from a magazine and I ALWAYS give credit back to the Wink! Team because they did such an incredible job!! Thank you again Natashia & David!

We all felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Madeleine P

Natashia and her crew were wonderful. I do not usually wear a lot of makeup, nor did my bridesmaids, and they listened to us perfectly when we voiced our tastes! I felt so gorgeous, but I still felt and looked like myself, not overdone with makeup. They were quick and professional. And the makeup and hair lasted all night (and we danced for hours and hours). Was very happy with all who were involved!

2015-05-16T12:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure working with. You are so fortunate to have such a loving group of friends. Best wishes!!

I felt gorgeous!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Maegan M

Natashia is amazing! She was so easy to work with. I am not one to wear too much makeup normally, so all of this wedding makeup was so new to me. She asked what I liked and got an idea of what I would be comfortable with. I was so pleased with my makeup, I have honestly never felt so beautiful! I would highly recommend Natashia to any bride or lady looking for quality makeup application! Thank you so much Natashia! :)

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 chocolate b

Natashia Paul is knowledgeable in her field. She provides great service,dependable and I must say have patience of Job... My bride & her mother could not stop talking about their experience with Wink Eyelash bar & MU Studio.. With the ceremony taking place outside of English Turn Country Club the bride & mother makeup was flawless throughout the evening... Can't wait to share pictures with this vendor.It's always a pleasure to work with Natashia.

I loved my makeup

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Eileen D

What can I say... All the stress of planning a wedding are now just a memory. I received my wedding pictures and my makeup was flawless. After having an outdoor wedding, indoor reception followed by an outdoor second line my makeup looked like it had been touched up, but it wasn't. Moreover, we went out and kept celebrating on Frenchman street until after 4 a.m. & even then the airbrushed makeup looked great!

The Best in the City!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 A S

Wink (Natashia) staff are absolutely the BEST by far.... They're always my "go to" spot not just for formal occasions but also for a night out on the town! You receive personalized attention along with the customized airbrush foundation that last throughout the day/night (not to mention looking like a million bucks). I recommend Wink to everyone I know!!

2014-10-30T16:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you baby. Your the BEST!!!!

Made my day picture perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Angelique W

On One the most important days of my life, my Wink makeup artist Natashia made me feel and look like the most beautiful girl in the world. I told her the look I wanted and she gave me more than I could has asked! The moment my father saw me, his breath was taken. My groom cried. I can't thank her enough for helping make my dream come true and making me the most beautiful bride!! Wink and Natashia are awesome! I recommend them to anyone who wants to enhance their pretty with these beauty specialist!

2014-10-29T11:55:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your special day. I'm equally happy you have remained apart of my life and the Wink glamour circle. It's funny how many of my Brides become friends. I guess its because we share such a... Read Less Read More

Best recommendation EVER

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nikita C

I was recommended to WINK by my boss, who by the way is extremely particular about how she spends her money. I knew if she was giving the recommendation- it would be worth a try. Natashia is pure AWESOMENESS. We used her services for a wedding I was in and everyone loved her. She was punctual, extremely nice and personable, and professional. I enjoyed the fact that I looked like a polished version of myself, rather then a completely different person. Also, I enjoyed my makeup just as much in the pictures as I did in person. The fact that I didn't have an allergic reaction to the makeup is a double bonus because I am absolutely allergic to everything. Now anytime I have an event, I always go to WINK; I always recommend WINK, and I don't let anyone else do my makeup. As long as Natashia is in business, she has a faithful customer.

2014-10-30T16:59:40 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy your a staple in my life. Another client turn friend...forever.

Natasha at Wink is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Natasha did my makeup for my son's wedding this past weekend. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received. She listens to you and incorporates your ideas while using her skills to make you look beautiful. And the makeup lasted all night! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for an event.

Wonderful Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

I had my makeup done for my nephew's wedding. Natasha is a very talented and nice makeup artist. My makeup looked great and lasted all night long. I also purchased some of the fabulous products at a very reasonable rate. I would definitely recommend Natasha and Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio.

Wink Eyelash and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

Natashia did a wonderful job. She was sweet and personable and listened to my requests and preferences. I was very pleased with the results and received many compliments at my grandson's wedding.

From Fam to Glam Fam

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

It was so great to have fun artists to come and handle our early morning wedding madness. Wink, you really took the stress away and rolled with us. Thank you for turning this bridal party into starlets! And also for kicking us into gear. You were truly invaluable to us!

2014-10-11T16:52:21 Response from natashia, the member

I truly enjoyed working with you ladies, CLASS ACT. I hope you make it to one of our Makeup Happy Hours soon. It's a lot of fun, and I'll teach you my smokey eye trick.

Flawless makeup

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Nakisha C

My first experience with Wink was for my engagement photos. I was an out of town bride and I was very meticulous on who I wanted to choose for special day. I did a trial run for my engagement photos and was very pleased. Natasha was very thorough and concise with my reservations and visit. I completed by booking process for my wedding. She was very timely and kept me calm for my wedding...needless to say both my mom and I were flawless for the entire day. I had a friend of the family that was getting married the following year whom also stayed in another state. She immediately booked Wink Services because she knew the quality of service she would receive. I am having my baby shower in New Orleans and I automatimatically knew I wanted Wink to do my makeup. When I inquired about availability, I was pleased to find out that Natasha would assigned to do my make up again. All in all, Wink has been apart of a few of my most memorable memories and you would be very pleased with the services they provide.....pure flawless beauty!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Julie A

My experience with Wink was everything that I expected on my wedding day! I first met Natashia when she did my makeup for my trial, and it was then that I knew she would be the one doing the makeup for me and my bridal party. My then fiancée confirmed it when he saw me at our engagement shoot...he said, "now she knows what she is doing because your neck is not a different color from your face-it all blends" lol. You will be surprised what men notice.Natashia is really cool and laid back and that type of attitude is exactly what you want on your big day. The Wink team arrived at the hotel promptly on wedding day, and transformed 9 people in no time. They were like superheroines! My crew looked flawless. We look beautiful in the HD photographs! It was perfect! I will be back to visit Wink again for other events!

2014-10-11T16:47:28 Response from natashia, the member

Thank you for the opportunity to share in your special day. I'm so happy your hubby approved. Your head, matched your neck. lol You guys crack me up. Best wishes. Please feel free to call upon me anytime.

Very satisfied with results!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Tremica C

I used Wink! for both hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and myself and we were all very satisfied with how we looked. I had never felt so beautiful and my makeup lasted throughout the wedding. Anytime I had questions or a request about time to start, Tashia was able to respond in a timely manner and help calm my nerves. I was recommended to use her services from a classmate of mine (we both had planned our weddings out of town) and I am definitely happy I went with her. Her prices are also very reasonable compared to other places and she does a beautiful job. You will definitely be satisfied with her work.

2014-10-10T08:57:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Tremica. Thank you such for your review. It was a great day, and truly a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to call upon me again.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sara S

Tasha was amazing! She really picked up on the look that I was going for and exceeded my expectations completely! She was super professional and attentive to the point that she even stopped in after the ceremony to make sure that my makeup was still flawless...which it was!! My bridesmaids and moms were very happy with their makeup as well and made the moms, who normally don't wear much makeup, feel very comfortable with their look. I have not hesitated one bit to recommend her and would definitely use her again for any makeup needs. Thanks Tasha!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Jennifer d

I truly enjoyed my experience with Wink! They treated me like a princess on my special day. They did my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party. I recommend using them!

True Professionals

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Crystal L

Natashia and "D" did an absolute phenomenal job on me and my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. From my first contact with Natashia she was professional and courteous, taking time to answer all of my questions and concerns about planning makeup for a destination wedding. On the day of the wedding, these ladies stayed in synch with my hair stylists to finish 9 ladies' makeup in 4 hours. Truly impressive! Everyone absolutely loved the airbrush and lashes and it lasted all night! I felt glamorous and even with some tears didn't have to worry about my makeup all night. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed that she will probably book Wink! for her wedding in January. If you want true a true professional to do your makeup, look no further.

2014-07-09T12:43:44 Response from natashia, the member

Thank you so much Crystal. We enjoyed working with your Bridal Party. You ladies were a joy.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Chenire L

Natashia with Wink Eyelash Bar was phenomenal! Communicating with her was VERY easy. We emailed each other often and she didn't make me feel like I was a bother. Although I'm having issues with my skin at the time of my Bridals AND wedding, Natashia made me feel at ease and made me look flawless! I've had several people ask me for her number and I GLADLY gave it to them.

2014-06-02T12:47:48 Response from the vendor

This has to be the lovely Chenire. Hi sweetheart! Thank you so much. Please feel free to call upon me anytime. It was indeed a pleasure getting to know your family and friends.

Flawless Makeup, Great Quality

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Chelsea H

I used Wink for not only my bridesmaids makeup but mine as well. Tashia was great to work with, came to our hotel and made everyone feel so calm and relaxed on what is normally a very stressful and hectic day. I didn't really know what kind of makeup I wanted but Tashia gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. I would recommend wink to all new orleans area brides!

FABULOUS!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Heather B

I have NEVER felt so beautiful!!! Tashia is amazing!!! She was even able to have Kelly come and help for some of my girls who were last minute and she was wonderful, as well. I can't say enough positive things about Wink and I wouldn't think twice on using them again or referring someone else to them. They played a major role in helping to make my wedding day all that I hoped it would be.

Meet The Manager

Natashia Paul

My role is to create a memorable beauty experience for our clients through comfort, empowerment and education. Provide one on one consultations, and beauty applications to meet the specific needs of our clients. Assemble a skilled beauty team of hairstylist and makeup artist to provide services in-studio and on-location for special occasions and events. Formally trained, Studio Makeup Academy,Hollywood, CA Certified in Airbrush Makeup Artistry,The Airbrush Institute, Burbank CA Certified Application Permit by Louisiana Board of Cosmetology

TO Wink Eyelash Bar & Makeup Studio