Wink Makeup Artistry

Thunder Bay and Surrounding Areas

Welcome to Wink

You're engaged! Congratulations. With all the planning that goes into making your dream wedding a reality, it is important not to overlook makeup. On your wedding day, you WILL be the centre of attention! All eyes will be on you! Wink is a premiere mobile beauty service located in Thunder Bay, Ontario. We specialize in Bridal and Photographic Makeup Artistry. Wink is 100% mobile for bridal party bookings, and provides the highest quality of service.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Thunder Bay, ON Thunder Bay and Surrounding Areas (807) 630-1810

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Carly is so great to work with! She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day - she listened to what I wanted and was able to work with me to come up with a look that I loved! She was very reliable, professional and fun to work with. She also did the make up for my... Read More entire bridal party and they all loved her and looks she was able to give them. The makeup lasted all day and looked amazing! Carly was also really quick, she was able to get everyone done early and we were ahead of schedule!

2016-07-06T22:06:36 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you! Your photo previews looked amazing! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Colleen M

Carly is amazing! She does beautiful work and our makeup lasted the entire day and night in 40 degree heat.

2016-07-26T15:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks girl! You looked so beautiful, and it was such a gorgeous day! I'm so happy the day worked out.