Winnie Couture Flagship Salon

Nestled amongst the world-renowned shopping destinations in Beverly Hills, just steps away from Rodeo Drive, the Winnie Couture Beverly Hills flagship store offers a bridal shopping experience like no other. Prepare to be swept off your feet upon entering the salon as you are greeted with a glass of champagne and taken on a tour of bridal heaven. From the grand chandeliers to the intimate fitting spaces, the lavish décor is every bride’s fantasy shopping experience. Meticulously handcrafted and skillfully designed, Winnie’s gowns are fabricated with Swarovski crystals, lavish silks and satins, including Alencon and Chantilly lace. To top off the perfect wedding dress, Winnie Couture offers handcrafted crystal belts, custom shoes, delicate veils and statement jewelry to complete the enti

Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

9393 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA (310) 858-8868

By far, the Best Dress Experience you can have!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Molly P

Winnie Couture was by far the best bridal salon that I visited when shopping for my dress. It is exactly the experience you want to have when you are dress shopping. They welcome you and ask if you want champagne or something else to drink and the look of the store is just... Read More elegance and class. My bridal consultant was amazing. She pulled dresses within my budget and was kind and patient throughout the whole process. We narrowed it down to 3 looks and she put all the accessories on for each dress so that I could decide what kind of bride I wanted to be. When I was close to making my decision, no one pressured me. My consultant actually said, "if you need three hours to sit in this dress and decide, I'll be here." I'm pretty sure she meant it! Luckily for both of us, I didn't need much time to decide. I picked the perfect dress for me and it came in on time. The alterations went very well, but just remember to try and include them in your budget because I sort of forgot that and they did cause me to go a bit over budget on my dress. Alterations are expensive anywhere though, and I wouldn't have trusted just anyone to do them, so I was willing to pay to get them done properly. The only thing is that the bustle for my dress kept unhooking while I was dancing at the reception. I don't know if it was the fault of the seamstress or just that my train was to heavy for the hook. Other than that, I loved my dress and it looked amazing. Overall, I was extremely happy with my experience there and I would highly recommend going there to get your wedding dress! They are wonderful!

2017-06-20T14:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so grateful that we could make your dress shopping experience amazing!

Absolutely loved my dress from Winnie Couture Beverly Hills!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kiyana H

I absolutely loved my experience at Winnie. My original consultant was Suzanne (I don’t think she works there anymore) but she was amazing! I loved the ambiance, the comfy upholstery (mom and bridesmaids particularly appreciated this part), the chandeliers, and of course they... Read More always have champagne! I wanted a combination of two dresses and they absolutely made it happen. It took a while for the dress to get made since it was custom but I shopped well in advance of my wedding so timing wasn’t an issue. They let me come back multiple times after I purchased my dress just to try on the dresses and show my bridesmaids/friends what my dress would look like once it arrived. The dress was perfect and great quality (satin bodice and silk organza rosette skirt). I ended up going elsewhere for tailoring since Winnie’s tailoring is a bit pricey. Overall I’d definitely recommend Winnie Couture, they made buying my wedding dress such a great experience!

2017-06-20T14:12:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad that we could make your perfect custom dress!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Anne N

Christy was the best and made my experience amazing. I literally wouldn't have changed a thing they made me feel like a princess and I'm sad that I can't go back to the store for more!

2017-06-20T14:15:02 Response from the vendor

We love treating our brides like a princess! We're so happy that you loved your time with us!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Simone B

I was so nervous about shopping for my wedding dress and then I came to Winnie Couture. WOW what an amazing experience! Lin was so helpful and made me feel at ease. She listened to what I was looking for as well as listened to my sisters and mom. I am so happy with the dress I... Read More decided to purchase!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 David Y

I'm proud to say that I'm a Winnie Couture bride! After 6 stores and 48 dresses later, I finally found my dream white bridal gown at Winnie Couture. Marlin, my bridal consultant, was such a sweetheart and had the best people reading skills of all the bridal consultants I met... Read More with. Without a doubt, she can help any picky bride select out a dress that will make them feel radiant, and want to wear their wedding dress everyday. Not only are Winnie's gowns beautiful crafted and well constructed, the wonderful thing is that I was able to mix and match different styles since all the dresses are made in-house, instead of carrying a number of designers on the racks. That way, I was able to create a custom creation of my very own. In the end, I walked away with a GORGEOUS gown that even made strangers and even other brides-to-be turn their heads in admiration, and also made at least 50 guys jealous that I'm off the market on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Dominique W

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my dress at Winnie Couture! My bridal consultant, Rickley was the absolute best! She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. As soon as my mother and I walked into the bridal salon we were greeted by the young lady at the... Read More front desk. She and I engaged in small talk as we waited for my Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor to arrive. Once we were all there, the process began. The first dress I tried on is actually the one I purchased! We tried on 4 to 5 other dresses but we kept going back to the 1st one. After I was jacked up, I said yes to the dress! We celebrated with a champagne toast provided by the staff at Winnie. Everyone was extremely patient and cheerful. I felt like I was living in a dream! Thank you Rickley and the entire team at Winnie for making my first and only bridal experience one of the best days of my life!!!!

2017-06-19T13:15:37 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a great experience! You make a beautiful Winnie Bride!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Danielle C

First, let me say that I went EVERYWHERE looking for my wedding gown. From the moment I walked into Winnie Couture, I was overwhelmed with the beauty, class and elegance of this bridal salon. The bridal consultants (especially Sarai) are top-notch and took their time with me.... Read More The only difficulty was selecting a dress as they were all so beautiful!!!!! Never did I feel rushed, I was ALWAYS made to feel like their one-and-only and I truly appreciate it. When my mom and sister came to town to view the gown, Sarai and her colleagues arranged for a champagne toast and took numerous gorgeous photos of us enjoying our special time. Thank you Winnie Couture!!!!!!

2017-06-19T13:16:45 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you! So glad you had a great experience! You make a beautiful Winnie Bride!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Claire E

I tried on wedding dresses at Winnie Couture and had the absolute best experience. I highly recommend them to any new brides! Super knowledgable and friendly staff and they have tons of dresses to choose from. I still haven't chosen my gown yet but I'm so happy I came to Winnie... Read More Couture!

2017-06-19T13:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Nahrin

I had a bad experience with them . They don't have price on dresses and when they find out how rich or poor you are they give you price . But staff was so nice and know there job !!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Natasha H

Let me just start by saying that PAM, my dress consultant, was AMAZING. I came in with an idea of what I thought I wanted. She took the time to really listen and get to know me, and within fifteen minutes she picked out a dress that was nothing like I said I wanted and PERFECT.... Read More It fit my personality to a tee and made me feel like a princess. And I left with confidence because of my experience with her. But... that's where my joy ended and my frustrations started. I finally got the call to come in my for my dress six months later (which was expected). When buying the dress (six months earlier), I clearly told Pam and the manager that I wanted to add sleeves to it. And yet, they neglected to advise me that I would need to purchase the extra fabric through them. It wasn't until I went to the seamstress, with only a month to go before getting on a plane to NYC for my wedding, that I was informed I would need to order fabric AND THAT IT WAS NOW A RUSH!! That meant extra $$. WTH? I spent thirty minutes on the phone going between the seamstress (one that they recommended who has a history of working with them so one would think they would have had this whole thing figured out by now), the manager of the store, and the news that the fabric would not only have to be rushed but also that it was currently OUT OF STOCK. Needless to say, my blood pressure was at a boiling point. All turned out fine, thanks to seamstress, and the store didn't change me extra for the fabric BUT that was frustration I didn't need. The fabric finally came in FOUR DAYS before my flight and then the poor seamstress had to sew like a crazy person. Overall, these were worriesI just didn't need. And honestly it all could have been avoided had they communicated with me earlier and had not been negligent in making sure I had what I needed. But I do thank them for making it all work in the end.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Latrice C

I wasn't even planning on buying my dress! I was visiting from out of town for my family reunion. Winnie's staff was sweet to squeeze me and accommodate me with the amount of people I needed to bring. My stylist was amazing the first dress I tried on was it. I couldn't believe... Read More it. What a beautiful shop, excellent experience and staff. I will never forget it! I am still in awe.

2017-06-19T13:18:24 Response from the vendor

That's so wonderful! We had an amazing time working with you! You make a beautiful Winnie Bride!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Casey T

I bought a $3,700 custom fit Winnie Couture dress, this dress came in so small that I busted the clasp on it as soon as I put it on, the dress was so tight that I could not breath, sit or move in it. The sleeves were constructed so poorly that I couldn't even raise my arms, I... Read More was promised that with a MINOR ALTERATION this dress would fit perfectly! After three alterations, the dress is still too tight in some spots, the sleeves still do not fit after being completely redone and the dress wrinkles and poofs out everywhere!! The only offer I have got from Winnie was for them to pay for the alterations, they refuse to refund my money even after they admitted that they measures the sleeves wrong and openly admitted that the alteration have made the dress worse!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Sydney G

After I took my best friend here to try on wedding dresses for her wedding (and she said yes to the dress here) I knew when it was my time, I'd be coming back...and I did! There were several things about my time and experience at Winnie that stood out to me... 1. The first time... Read More I went was with my fiance because she is a she. Both our families wanted to see us try dresses on and we thought it would be a good idea (at the time) to do this all together. Two brides meant twice the amount of an entourage. We had about 18 people in tow with us that day. The ladies at Winnie were amazing! They were beyond accommodating to us and our families. Little did I know...I found my dress that day... 2. When I went back for the second time, I knew I wanted to try on one dress. It was the last dress I had tried on the time previously, but was too overwhelmed -- and hungry -- to say or do anything about it. This time, I went with just my mom. It was peaceful. And fun. And special. 3. Aside from the service they provide at Winnie, the environment is welcoming and grand. You walk into a beautiful space fit for a queen. The dresses are all beautiful; the dressing rooms are all large with lush and soft carpeting. They have bouquets and veils and accessories up the wazoo for you to try and play with to make you feel like the blushing bride you are. 4. Once I said yes to my dress, there were several deadlines they promised, such as when the dress would first be ready, second fittings, alterations, etc. Not only were they always ahead of scheduled, they always called without me ever having the thought to check in with them. 5. Lastly, my mom decided to get her dress at Winnie's, too. That's another plus to going to a custom couture shop. All their dresses are created and made to fit you. The bottom line? I loved my dress on the day of my wedding. I love my dress now. And I am looking forward to creating as many vow renewals as possible with my wife so I can keep putting the dress back on!

2017-06-19T13:19:07 Response from the vendor

Thats so wonderful to hear! We're so glad you had a great experience! It was a pleasure working with you!

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Lonya C

I ordered my wedding dress from this location after meeting the manager at a bridal show hosted by The Knot. While I love my dress, I can't help feeling that I overpaid BUT I can only blame myself because I waited too long to start looking. Nevertheless, the dress was... Read More stunning. I received so many compliments. I loved the detail and it was well constructed. The dress even came in a month early. It fit like a glove!! They referred me to a wonderful seamstress. I opted for the loop in lieu of a bustle. She didn't charge for the loop. Winning!!

2017-06-19T13:20:00 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you! You make a beautiful Winnie Bride!

The full experience!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Tunde D

As soon as I walked into Winnie I knew it was a special place. My dress was exactly what I wanted and the ladies of Winnie were more than accommodating. This is where u want to be!!

This is ABOSLUTLY worth your while!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Cheynae K

Coming here, even though I ended up not buying my dress from here, MADE my wedding dress shopping the best it could've ever been!! Cristy was the amazing woman I got to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant! She was very attentive to all of our needs! And... Read More oh do they have dresses to choose from!! It was a lot of fun and so glad I chose to come here! You won't regret it even if you don't end up finding your gown here, its still worth the shot!

2017-06-20T14:25:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us!

Loved my dress Edwina

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Crissandra R

I found an amazing dress when I started looking for my wedding dress and it was over $8k; not in my budget. I knew exactly what I wanted and after searching and not finding the style and quality I wanted I luckily stumbled up Winnie Couture and knew I had found my dress. When I... Read More wen up to Beverly Hills it smelled good and was a fun experience. I loved that there was a variety of styles even though I knew what I was looking for and that it felt custom since they only carry their designs. The dress I found was exactly what I wanted and was very fairly priced; I would highly suggest them to any bride as they have so many styles and price points.

Loved my dress and my stylist!

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Emily P

I loved my experience at Winnie Couture. I had read their Yelp reviews and it was hard to tell what to expect. Some people reviewed that is was stuffy here and that they weren't too friendly, however, they were great to me! I felt comfortable there, and never felt like they were... Read More treating me bad or in a condescending way. The stylist was great with making me feel good aboutthe experience since I did not completely fit into any of the sample sizes. She never made me feel embarrassed or uneasy. I bought my dress on my first visit and they offered 15% off for buying it right there. I was so happy with my dress when I got it. It fit perfect, no alterations needed and I loved it! I would recommend anyone here. They have such a huge selection of ALL styles. I must have tried on about 20 dresses!

The One

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Leslie O

I was able to combine 2 dresses that I loved from the store and make my own dress that came out amazing!! It got here so fast, don't pay for the rush shipment. The dresses were not as expensive as I imagined they would be because the store is located in Beverly Hills. They have... Read More way more options than in the OC (where I live). The only complaint I had is that they overcharge you for alterations, they wanted to charge me $500+ vs. a local place I found cleaners/alterations place that only charged me $250. Othat than that they were amazing.

Great personalized service

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Joanna T

They have moderately priced gowns despite being in Beverly Hills. They also offer great customer service. Unlike other Bev. Hills salons, I felt like they really care about me and they always gave me all of their full attention while I was there - even taking pictures of me on... Read More my phone! I love the decor of their shop too! During one of my fittings with the seamstress at the shop, I brought in a picture of these sheer cap sleeves as a long shot to see if they can make them for me (this was only 3 weeks before my wedding!). The seamstress got some material and quickly stitched it together as a sample while I was there! It looked great, and I got these beautiful sleeves to wear with my dress as an option (they were removable! I wore them only during the ceremony to be more classy and elegant). The sleeves looked beautiful in the pictures! They also made alterations here and there on my dress complimentary during my fittings. However, when they did charge me for something custom (like attaching additional flowers to my dress or making the sleeves) - it was pretty pricey. That is the only con. I would definitely recommend all brides to check out The Winnie Couture line and head into their store if you're in the LA area!

Lovely place, lovely dress, drive-thru service

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Julie C

The store is very nice, yet you cannot go in without being escorted and without an appointment. The staff switched over in the 6 months that I dealt with their shop, and each person tried to add extra costs to the dress or alterations previously worked out with the original... Read More sales associate. They don't really care about you, they just want your money. Get copies of everything, and save your paperwork!! The quality of the dress was very nice, and I do not mind to pay for quality fabrics and sewing. I would alert any bride looking to not get scammed when thinking about purchasing a dress from there.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Aki T

I bought my dress at Winnie Couture a year before my wedding, and I was actually worried that I might see it on another bride in the many weddings we attended over the year. BUT to my surprise, mine was a one and only. See I wouldn't have known the styles there are very classic... Read More and unique because I didn't visit any other bridal stores. Winnie was my first and only stop. When I finally put my dress on a year later, it was just as amazing and beautiful as ever.

2017-06-20T14:23:33 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that we were able to find you a one-of-a-kind Winnie dress! Thank you letting us be a part of your special day!

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Danielle P

The dress process was a piece of cake. Winnie Couture was awesome! They costume ordered the dress the way I want it. Added more crystals, cut material off the train. (My train snapped on & off, amazing!) My steamstress, Sanam, was amazing! Her work is flawless and she truly... Read More aims to please. It was a pleasure working with Amanda and her team. I truly thank them for helping me find my perfect wedding dress!

2017-06-20T14:51:20 Response from the vendor

That's so wonderful! We love that we were able to create your perfect custom dress!

shoes

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Liorah S

I had so much trouble finding wedding shoes and this store had the perfect ones for me ! Not too high, not too much,with some lace, just fabulous

2017-06-20T17:12:55 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you found your perfect shoes with us! Thank you again!

Simply Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2012 Kara R

What a fabulous store! Winnie Couture is such a unique bridal boutique you can’t help but fall in love with it. It’s by far the best in Beverly Hills…they have great quality dresses at amazing prices. The designs are exquisite…just so breathe taking. I knew right when I walked... Read More in that this was gonna be the place that I find the dress of my dreams and I was right! I couldn’t believe I found a dress so quickly…Winnie Couture is the place to go, if you don’t you are missing out!!

2017-06-20T17:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled that you loved our gowns!