Wisconsin Photo Booth Company

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

3418 South 69th Street, Milwaukee, WI South Eastern Wisconsin (414) 454-9688

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sara L

Overall great photo quality and fun props! Very friendly staff and great service. Would definitely recommend for the value.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017

I am soo very happy I decided to book the photo booth. It was a ton of fun and many of our guests took advantage of the booth. I am all about memories and I am so grateful that I have this beautiful scrapbook full of photo booth pictures. Memories last a life time and the staff... Read More that came were both so nice. They put together the scrapbook for me and were always smiling. A smile makes a big difference in my world so I am so happy that they smiled. They took care of everything for me and they were quick to respond to my initial request of booking the booth. I love a quick response! Everyone I dealt with was kind and extremely helpful. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie C

Wisconsin Photo Booth Company was a great investment for our wedding. They were a huge hit for our guests of all ages. They were also accommodating with letting us design a header for the photos and offering suggestions which made the header even better! They were easy to... Read More communicate with, and friendly. We also paid the extra for the electronic copies of all the pictures which was so fun to look at! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.

2017-06-19T21:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alyson M

Good price, great customer service, and a fun photobooth! I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Shannon M

Wisconsin Photo Booth Company was amazing! They did an incredible job and our guest loved them! They put together a great scrapbook of all of our pictures and to our surprise when we returned from our honeymoon we had received a USB flash drive stick with all of our photos... Read More from them! I highly reccommend using them for your wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Meghan F

We were so happy with the Wisconsin Photo Booth Company! They were very reasonably priced and always very responsive to my emails. The day of the wedding they were a big hit with the guests and the photo album they provided us was nicely made.

Happy with our photo booth!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Lindsay D

We used Wisconsin Photo Booth Company for our NYE wedding and were very happy with them! It was easy to contact and book them for our event. Communication was great and we were even able to design our own banner for the photo sheets. Once I chose what I wanted Jessica sent over... Read More a layout for me to approve and that was it! They also kept in contact with our venue coordinator to schedule arrival time and set up and that took loads of stress off me! The booth itself isn't has "high tech" as some others that I've seen but the price was very affordable and the pictures were perfect! The photo booth did it's job and everyone was very happy with them! We were given a book full of the photos everyone took as well. It's a fun little keepsake!

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ashley p

I wasn't sure about having a photo booth but this was a great addition to my reception. All my guests had a great time and it added a bit of fun to the already amazing reception. They are easy to work with and help you create a great photo strip for all your guests photos!

Too Much Fun

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jamie P

My husband really wanted a photo booth and I was reluctant until we came across a deal from Wisconsin Photo Booth Company. I am grateful that we tried it because even our grandparents had a great time in the photo booth! Our book is adorable and we have a disc with the photos. I... Read More highly recommend Brian and Jenny for your wedding!

Great Service!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jessica F

We loved our photo booth and so did our guests! Brian was great managing the excited little kids that to use the photo booth in between the other guests. We also opted for the photo album guestbook, and love the memories!