Photo Booth rental for Milwaukee and Wisconsin

Let us make your celebration one that everyone will remember. Not only will the Wisconsin Photo Booth Company entertain your guests, it will also send them home with a memento to cherish forever. Our booths are attractively designed, meticulously crafted, and very easy to use. We have both traditional and open air booths to meet all of your needs.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

3418 South 69th Street, Milwaukee, WI South Eastern Wisconsin (414) 454-9688

Happy with our photo booth!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Lindsay D

We used Wisconsin Photo Booth Company for our NYE wedding and were very happy with them! It was easy to contact and book them for our event. Communication was great and we were even able to design our own banner for the photo sheets. Once I chose what I wanted Jessica sent over... Read More a layout for me to approve and that was it! They also kept in contact with our venue coordinator to schedule arrival time and set up and that took loads of stress off me! The booth itself isn't has "high tech" as some others that I've seen but the price was very affordable and the pictures were perfect! The photo booth did it's job and everyone was very happy with them! We were given a book full of the photos everyone took as well. It's a fun little keepsake!

Too Much Fun

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jamie P

My husband really wanted a photo booth and I was reluctant until we came across a deal from Wisconsin Photo Booth Company. I am grateful that we tried it because even our grandparents had a great time in the photo booth! Our book is adorable and we have a disc with the photos. I... Read More highly recommend Brian and Jenny for your wedding!

Great Service!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jessica F

We loved our photo booth and so did our guests! Brian was great managing the excited little kids that to use the photo booth in between the other guests. We also opted for the photo album guestbook, and love the memories!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie C

Wisconsin Photo Booth Company was a great investment for our wedding. They were a huge hit for our guests of all ages. They were also accommodating with letting us design a header for the photos and offering suggestions which made the header even better! They were easy to... Read More communicate with, and friendly. We also paid the extra for the electronic copies of all the pictures which was so fun to look at! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a photo booth.

2017-06-19T21:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alyson M

Good price, great customer service, and a fun photobooth! I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Shannon M

Wisconsin Photo Booth Company was amazing! They did an incredible job and our guest loved them! They put together a great scrapbook of all of our pictures and to our surprise when we returned from our honeymoon we had received a USB flash drive stick with all of our photos... Read More from them! I highly reccommend using them for your wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Meghan F

We were so happy with the Wisconsin Photo Booth Company! They were very reasonably priced and always very responsive to my emails. The day of the wedding they were a big hit with the guests and the photo album they provided us was nicely made.

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ashley p

I wasn't sure about having a photo booth but this was a great addition to my reception. All my guests had a great time and it added a bit of fun to the already amazing reception. They are easy to work with and help you create a great photo strip for all your guests photos!

Brian and Jenny Edwards

Wisconsin Photo Booth Company is owned and operated by the husband and wife team of Brian and Jenny Edwards. Our company started in Milwaukee in 2012 with our first booth. Our experience working with customers over the following year has enabled us to understand how much goes into planning an event. We take pride in having the best customer service in the industry, so expect a quick response to your emails and phone calls. We provide a high quality product with high quality service.