Wishful Concepts Personal Chef & Catering Services LLC

Central Fl and parts of South Florida

Who we are

Wishful Concepts Catering, is a personal chef and full service all inclusive catering company. We specialize in good food, multicultural weddings believing in the fusion of two cultures its not just two people getting married but two families coming together as one. Every cultural wants to see their food integrated in the event taking place its speaks of the pride of their country and their food. We are big with family as the very foundation of Wishful Concepts IS family! We know that our clients expect satisfying meals; not to be greeted with dinner plates of small proportions of food only to leave hungry and frustrated. We have found the perfect balance in presenting elegant “comfort foods” that all people can enjoy. We are definitely not your traditional catering compa

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Eastern European, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Halal, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian

1235 S US HWY 17-92, Serving Central Florida , FL Central Fl and parts of South Florida (321) 282-1898

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Carol H

Our guest loved the food!!! Their favorites were the collard greens, the brisket, BBQ pork balls, and the blackberry lemonade. Being the bride & groom you don't really have time to enjoy your food on the day of your wedding, so make sure you request a to-go plate in advance.

2017-03-06T12:14:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carol and Keith!! It was truly our pleasure :-D Many blessings to you both!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Valerie V

Samone and her staff was amazing! All the food turned out delicious and our guests are still raving about it! I do got to say that working with Samone was like working with a long time friend. She puts her soul into her work and it shows, she truly cares about you. We even threw... Read More a small curveball at her a couple of weeks before the wedding and she nailed out of the ballpark! She able to accommodate me and my husband who went vegetarian on her last minute! She made us meatless steaks!!! Vegans will love her!! Samone you have a beautiful soul and are such a beautiful person, thank you so much what you did for us! God Bless you! !!

2017-06-02T20:00:08 Response from the vendor

You guys were just amazing to work with! You allowed me to be a chef, you trusted me with family recipes which was an honor!! You both are friends for life! Many blessings to you and James!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Yolanda G

It was a great experience to work with Samone. She cares a lot about her clients and provides outstanding professional service. Her food is delicious! We look forward to working with her again in the future.

2017-02-06T23:07:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Rolanda H

What can I say about family? Samone and Matt of Wishful Concepts are just that! The food was phenomenal the staff was professional and very attentive I am Overjoyed to have found such lovely people that are forever a part of our family. We have already recommended them. They... Read More were a large part of our wedding success! So much that we're going to pop in from time to time to see what's cooking LOL. Thank you Wishful Concepts thank you one hundred percent love you guys!! Mrs. Quisha Banks

2017-06-17T13:52:05 Response from the vendor

LOL!! Quisha thank you so much for this review! You guys are absolutely family, stop over any time LOL :-) Congrats again we look forward to an amazing friendship!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Fae L

Awesome customer service and even better food! So thankful I found Samone and Matthew! They made my caterer experience so smooth and they were so accommodating. Can't believe I got so lucky! Book them, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lude B

When I started my search for caterers I heard and read nothing but great things about Wishful Concepts from how nice they are to how great their food is. However, I have been in contact with the owner (Samone) since February 7th, we were messaging back and forth because I was... Read More really excited about them and wanted to set up a consultation, the last message I sent was on February 12th and I did not hear anything back until March 3rd but it was brought to my attention that they had been dealing with a family emergency so I let the lack of response for two weeks slide because I was being understanding. After that we started back messaging and Samone let me know that they had some consultation spots open for March 8th, I messaged her back, again very excited, on March 5th saying that date would be perfect and told her the time my fiancé and I could come and I haven't heard anything back since. They have such good reviews when it comes to communication/responsiveness however I am tremendously disappointed in the blatant lack of response I received from Samone. I understand that she's the owner and is probably a very busy woman but if that's the case someone else should oversee the potential clients and ensure that they are answered to in a reasonable amount of time. I hate to write negative reviews but I want all the soon to be brides and grooms to know that if they are expecting timely responses/great communication, this isn't the place to go. Don't waste your time.

2017-03-18T12:35:33 Response from the vendor

We get tons of calls, inquiries and emails on a daily basis and unfortunately we missed your communication in error. When brides reach out to us we always do our best to make every call urgent. We are consistent in our communication but we had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Valerie T

I met Samone of Wishful Concepts at a wedding show in July 2016. After asking me what my budget was I explained that I no longer had one because my fiancé was battling stage 4 cancer and fell very ill with in the past year and that I had been diagnosed with lupus which kept me... Read More from working for half of 2016. I shared with her that the beautiful wedding I had planned had become a pot luck and I just came to the bridal show to eat cake sample. Being moved by God she took my information and gifted her culinary services to us. What a blessing! A few days later she contacted me to tell me she had shared our story with a few other vendors who would be gifting their services as well. My fiancé and I were completely blown away with their organization, perfessionalism, attention to detail and general care for not only us, but all of their clients. If you are looking for exquisite cuisine, perfessionalism and awesome customer service look no further than Wishful Concepts Catering!

2016-10-30T20:21:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Valerie!! It was truly our honor to help you and Alfred :-D Its not always about a dollar spent but helping couples like yourself see their dreams come to pass. We are more than caterers and chefs but we have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Wishful Concepts, Samone was an absolute joy to work with!! She always went the extra mile to accomodate us and made sure everything was perfect on our big day!! The food was delicious and all our guests loved it, I would highly recommend... Read More her and her wonderful team!!

2016-10-29T22:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Wendy for this review and for choosing us to share in your beautiful day! It was such an honor working with you and Alvaro! Many blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina A

It was such a pleasure working with Wishful Concepts. We really appreciated how responsive they were and how accommodating they were to make sure we had the perfect menu for our wedding. They did an amazing job and food was awesome! We would defiantly recommend them!

2016-10-25T13:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christina!! The pleasure and honor was all ours we truly enjoyed working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jeronica J

After searching for Catering vendors I happened upon Wishful Concepts Catering, and I am glad that I did. My fiance now husband and I were overjoyed with the service. Samone and her team provided us with great service and even better food. The pricing was reasonable, and the... Read More communication throughout was great. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely choose Samone and the Wishful Concepts Catering team again! Thank you for making our day a special one

2016-10-24T21:02:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jeronica!! It was truly our pleasure, this is what we love :-D We wish you and Ryans much success and many many blessings!! Whenever you guys are in need of catering or you just need an ear call me :-D

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Candice M

It’s hard to know where to start. We LOVED working with Samone and her team. It’s easy to tell that she genuinely loves what she does. Her passion and dedication showed in every interaction that we had with her from day 1. She took the time to get to know more about my... Read More husband and I to recommend menu items that would really fit our backgrounds and the vibe for our wedding. And the food – AWE-SOME! Narrowing down the selections was a task, but a delicious one! And once we found out the she makes mini desserts & pies too – SOLD! Finding Wishful Concepts was a “wish” come true – great food, even better people, professional, friendly, everything you could ask for.

2016-10-24T07:23:06 Response from the vendor

Candice & Jerry thank you for this beautiful review!! I truly enjoyed creating your menu and desserts for you guys, its always great when we are allowed some free range. It was truly an honor and pleasure working with you both, your day turned out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Chaun B

Amazing food, amazing Owners, amazing staff, and an amazing experience. Samone, Matt, Bree, and the team made our day special. Our guests are still raving about the food! Thank you for your outstanding service and your delicious food!

2016-09-10T07:52:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chaun!! It was such a pleasure working with you we had so much fun! We wish you all the best in all that you do :-D

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Teresa M

Thank you all so much for the wonderful night! The wedding was absolutely everything we hoped for! We can't thank your team enough! My grandparents loved the chimichuri sauce and it even made him tear up! I'm constantly getting text about how great the cake was! The photographer... Read More and his team was amazing! It was amazing with how he made it work with the rain!!❤️❤️❤️ James and I appreciate it more then we can say!

2016-09-09T11:45:25 Response from the vendor

Teresa!! Thank you so much it was our pleasure and honor!! We wish you and James the very best and thank you for choosing us!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Teresa M

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Monica S

Outstanding!!!! Food was delicious and plentiful. White glove service was professional, warm, and friendly. Samone & Matt are blessings from Heaven!!

2016-09-09T11:46:17 Response from the vendor

Awe!! Thank you so much! We wish you guys all the very best!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Olumide A

I am head over heels in love with the catering that Samone and Matt provided at our wedding. We got married May 21st and It was just perfect. We had special requests that we fulfilled without any issue. My husband and I loved the staff and how attentive they were to all 175 of... Read More our guests. The food is so good that my husband is requesting to have food made for him to eat again. From the first meeting to the last tasting was perfect. Very professional, very understanding and extremely hospitable.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Olumide A

2016-06-01T18:23:11 Response from the vendor

Latoya, thank you so much for this review, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day! We are looking forward to providing AJ with his meals LOL!! Just let us know :-) We wish you two many blessings in everything... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Samone was great! She was quick to respond to emails, and was always so friendly. The day before my wedding she set up a tent rental for me because it was looking like rain for the big day, which was amazing! We had a southern BBQ theme for our food, and everything tasted so... Read More good. Everyone loved it!

2016-05-18T12:12:22 Response from the vendor

Liz!! Thank you so much it was our pleasure! We wanted your day to be beautiful and it was!! Thank you again for the beautiful thank you card as well. We wish you and Justin all the very best in your marriage!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Aijana J

Samone and Matthew were amazing to work with. I loved Samone's personality the first time I met her. My husband and I like them both, as people, and as our caterers. Their pricing is amazing! They were very responsive with any questions we had and made the process less... Read More stressful. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and I would recommend using them for your next event!

2016-05-17T17:00:56 Response from the vendor

Aijana!! It was our pleasure, we wish you and Talvis all the very best, you two are an amazing couple!! Many blessings to you both and thank you so much for the review!! :-)

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Jason F

We felt that the quality of the food was amazing and that the pricing was fair but moderate compared to others. We had a beautiful wedding day and a wonderful time. We did have one thing missing that changed the look of the reception and ceremony, our chair covers that was... Read More included in our rate. We feel that this company is wonderful to work with but more organization and better communication would be my biggest point of feedback. They have so much potential and a wonderful chef running things. I am sure if we had more prompt delivery of our contract and everything that was ordered was provided, then I would be giving five stars. Our guests also had to wait to long for service to begin and some of the servers were not very responsive to them, this was our wedding guests feedback. We as the Grooms felt well taken care of by our server and I know this company will be doing wonderful things as they continue to grow. It is worth working with them as I am sure our experience was isolated. Thank you for helping us make a great day possible! Love, The Grooms

2016-04-27T12:56:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review, it is greatly appreciated that you took the time out of your busy schedule to do that for us. :-) My sincere apologies for any miscommunication regarding the chair covers. In no way shape or form do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Patrice W

I made an appointment to meet with this catering company, only to be stood up and called two and a half hours later to be told why and asked if I wanted to reschedule. I agreed to reschedule only to be emailed in an unprofessional manner advising that my choice of tasting items... Read More was what "every bride was doing" and very traditional. I was told to call to discuss my likes and dislikes, but when I called the caterer just argued with me about the choice of my tasting item. I was then emailed at 11pm the night before the tasting to be told that there was a deposit made at 11pm and they are no longer available. The company seemed nice, but VERY unprofessional. Never tasted the food,so I cannot comment on that, but I am disappointed with the level of customer service I received. .

2016-04-04T22:11:05 Response from the vendor

Patrice again all we can do is apologize for your experience personally we had a lot going on during the time we scheduled you. As our reviews state we do pride ourselves on our customer service and unfortunately this never happens. I took the initiative... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Becki D

Food was delicious. Service was top notch. I highly recommend wishful concepts!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Samone, Matthew (and Mom!) are amazing! We had them cater a neighborhood chef's dinner at our clubhouse and a Christmas party at our house and everything was amazing. They have a passion for making sure every detail is just perfect. Their food had awesome flavor and wasn't... Read More the same 'ol same 'ol. They wowed our guests on both occasions. They have a true passion for what they do. We would highly recommend them to our family and friends for any occasion. Be sure to ask them about their personal chef services. Eat good healthy food at home, when you want, with prepared meals from them. Enjoy your diet and live healthy! They can help.

2017-02-06T23:58:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys so much for this!!

Simply the Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Raina C

Matt and Simone are just amazing people, they were great to work with very easy going and knowledgeable! Simone and her food is AMAZING!! From my initial meeting to our tasting to the wedding they were just great! The month before the wedding I know I called and emailed a lot,... Read More they never seemed upset or bothered LOL! We had gone to MANY catering companies and there was NO connection! The customer service Wishful Concepts demonstrates is just great! On another note: I so wish I got their all inclusive package that included the cake, photographer wedding planner!!! I certainly regretted that!!! I would most definitely recommend them and have been way before my wedding!!

2015-10-27T23:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was truly an honor you and your family were amazing!!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

By far the greatest catering company I have encountered at a wedding. Everyone was more than welcoming and the food was great!

Meet The Director of Catering

Samone Lett

I am the Chef and owner for Wishful Concepts, passionate about food believing presentation and flavor are key! My specialty is yummy well seasoned food and providing excellent customer service! I am also a personal chef which makes our company unique and personable. Our couples know we treat them as people and not a number, we want to be a part of the most important day you will ever have. Our goal is to help make it memorable; people remember good food! Let me and my staff sit with you and help create an amazing menu and overall wonderful event your guests will remember for a lifetime!