Wishful Concepts Personal Chef & Catering Services LLC

Central Fl and South Florida

Who we are

Wishful Concepts Catering, is a personal chef and catering company featured Food Network Chef. We specialize in good food, multicultural weddings believing in the fusion of two cultures its not just two people getting married but two families coming together as one. Weddings to us are the beginning of the ultimate love story, it brings family & friends from all over to celebrate your love. Our goal is to help make your event memorable; people remember good food! Let me and my staff sit with you and help create an amazing menu and overall wonderful event your guests will remember for a lifetime!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Eastern European, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Halal, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

1235 S US HWY 17-92, Serving Central Florida , FL Central Fl and South Florida (321) 282-1898
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Keishan M

Omg. We couldn't have picked a better caterer. People have been calling and texting us about how much they enjoyed the food. It was so delicious and flavorful. Oh, and that mac and cheese was perfection. It was so much food. I asked for it to feel like home and you delivered.... Read More Everyone was stuffed. It was one of the groomsmen first time eating soul food lol. He loved it.  Thank you so much for everything.  Guests talked about how well your staff operated. I appreciate the surprise salad plating.  Thank you for that. I will keep in touch and surely suggest your services to everyone. Thank you again for being an integral part of our vow renewal.

2017-10-22T10:51:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Keishan!! You guys were great! We wish you all the best, thank you for choosing us! I look forward to a lasting friendship :-D

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Valerie V

Samone and her staff was amazing! All the food turned out delicious and our guests are still raving about it! I do got to say that working with Samone was like working with a long time friend. She puts her soul into her work and it shows, she truly cares about you. We even threw... Read More a small curveball at her a couple of weeks before the wedding and she nailed out of the ballpark! She able to accommodate me and my husband who went vegetarian on her last minute! She made us meatless steaks!!! Vegans will love her!! Samone you have a beautiful soul and are such a beautiful person, thank you so much what you did for us! God Bless you! !!

2017-06-02T20:00:08 Response from the vendor

You guys were just amazing to work with! You allowed me to be a chef, you trusted me with family recipes which was an honor!! You both are friends for life! Many blessings to you and James!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Yolanda G

It was a great experience to work with Samone. She cares a lot about her clients and provides outstanding professional service. Her food is delicious! We look forward to working with her again in the future.

2017-02-06T23:07:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Kamika F

I wish I could give more stars. Samone catered my birthday dinner. From deciding the menu down to perfection, her patience and attention to detail is phenomenal. Her personality is so lovely, that it feels family. The food was incredible! I'm already excited for booking her for... Read More my next event.

2017-11-20T06:31:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kamika!! It was great working with you, I had a blast creating your menu!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Samantha M

This company is absolutely AWFUL! Their food is subpar.. and that's about as far as it goes.We had Simone booked as our caterer for our wedding for an entire year.. their organization skills are terrible. I received at least 5 emails confirming what our final menu was, despite... Read More the fact that we finalized it while we were in front of them. I responded to each email and confirmed our menu multiple times. And then when it came down to the actual wedding, We were served food that we did not order AT ALL. I specifically told her in an email 2 weeks prior to the wedding that my Fiance' despised pesto, and Simone took it upon herself to change our menu and serve whatever she felt like cooking. We were served Pesto chicken (despite the fact that i specifically said no to pesto, and we had 2 people with nut allergies so we did not want pesto chicken AT ALL!), and served a salad that was the exact opposite of everything we confirmed. We paid for a beautiful coffee barista station, and were instead presented with a Keurig set up right next to the food.... After the wedding, I sent an email expressing my disappointment, and was responded to with Snark and basic disregard for the fact that they did whatever it was they pleased instead of what we paid for. We will be taking legal action against this company since they refuse to right their wrongs. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for catering if you want a company that is organized and follows the menu that is on your invoice and finalized menu!!!

2017-11-16T20:46:47 Response from the vendor

Our records reflect from earlier this year you confirmed your menu and we were in complete compliance with what the contract called for and reconfirmed it ten days prior to your event and was agreed to. We have had numerous communications that you confirmed your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

We absolutely love Samone and Mathew at Wishful Concepts. Our food was amazing and our Bacon Station was hands down PERFECT. 5 months later we still have friends and family raving on how wonderful our food was, full of flavor and color. We couldn’t have asked for a better menu.... Read More Thank You Wishful Concepts for ALL your sweat and hard work.

2017-10-29T13:59:35 Response from the vendor

Rolanda thank you so much!! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amanda C

Attended one of my best friends wedding and was so pleased with the food. My favorite thing that stood out to me was that I requested vegan/vegetarian option last minute and she told me she didn’t really expect any other special request but she would make something quick and... Read More separate for me. I greatly appreciated it! And it was delicious

2017-10-26T19:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I so remember that lol! I couldn't have you hungry, I am glad we were able to accommodate :-)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Hector R

Absolutely fabulous food and an amazing personality. Besides the beautiful couple the food was extraordinary. Wish someone else I know would get married and have her make the food :-)

2017-10-25T20:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I so appreciate you leaving us a review :-)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Isabel A

The two main things that bring people together are love and food, we already had the love, thanks for bringing in amazing food to make the day even more unforgettable at James and Valerie's wedding.

2017-10-25T20:53:55 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you so much it was our pleasure!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Veronica V

Samone was the Chef for my sister's wedding. As a family we were all worried that the family recipes handed to her weren't going to be as good as when we make them. BUT SOME DID AMAZING! Out of all the vendor's my sister had my sister did not worry at all about Wishful Concepts,... Read More she knew Samone was the best and she was. Her staff was very friendly and professional. My sister last minute went Vegan on her and Samone was able to accommodate her! All the guests at the wedding said that it was the best food they have ever tasted!

2017-10-25T20:56:36 Response from the vendor

Wow, its always great when family leave reviews along with the couple it really says a lot and it speaks volumes to our service we provide to our couples! Thank you for taking time out to leave this beautiful review!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 James E

My wife and I started looking for a caterer for our wedding and we were in a bind by the fact that our wedding would not be ordinary at all. Our families background is hispanic and therefore the style of food and flavors had to be just perfect. Samone was amazing and without a... Read More hitch created a menu for our wedding from scratch. There was never a moment that she said no but was actually excited about the challenge to create something fresh for us! We went with a carne asada, gallo pinto and layered it with a few other delicacies that absolutely had the guests loving the food. BUT one more thing! A few months before the wedding my wife and I went vegan. Once again Samone saved the day and delivered the most amazing beef tip dish that I have ever tasted till this date. If you are looking for the best of the best when it comes down to catering. She is it! She never stopped surprising us and always exceeded our expectations. She always went the extra mile for us and even till today we are still talking about her. Book her! Trust me... you won't regret it.

2017-10-25T20:58:43 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!! I so appreciate this review, I absolutely loved working with you guys! Its great when you get couples that allow you to create and do what you love! :-D Love you guys to bits and pieces!!! Thank you for allowing us to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Rowan H

Chef Samone did an amazing job for my wedding. My wife and I were on a budget because we wanted a small wedding. After minor changes, Chef Samone and her team were able to assist us. The tasting was amazing. She listened to the different ideas I had for the wedding and she... Read More was able to wow my palette with each dish. My favorite dishes that she made for us were meatballs as appetizers and the JERK CHICKEN!!!!! The portion size was out of this world. Coming from a Caribbean household, my family are tough critics. They were extremely impressed. I loved Chef Samone's warmth and presence. I wish I could thank her and her team even more. She will not fail you at ALL!!!!

2017-10-22T10:49:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rowan for this beautiful review! You and Shaney were great to work with! I wish you both many blessings and success in all you do!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Valerie M

On a day that was visually and emotionally full of love, so was the food. My guests are still raving about the service, presentation and professionalism of the staff was exceptional. You can not go wrong with hiring Wishful Concepts Personal Chef & Catering Services LLC.

2017-10-22T10:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We wish you much happiness in your marriage :-)

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Rolanda H

What can I say about family? Samone and Matt of Wishful Concepts are just that! The food was phenomenal the staff was professional and very attentive I am Overjoyed to have found such lovely people that are forever a part of our family. We have already recommended them. They... Read More were a large part of our wedding success! So much that we're going to pop in from time to time to see what's cooking LOL. Thank you Wishful Concepts thank you one hundred percent love you guys!! Mrs. Quisha Banks

2017-06-17T13:52:05 Response from the vendor

LOL!! Quisha thank you so much for this review! You guys are absolutely family, stop over any time LOL :-) Congrats again we look forward to an amazing friendship!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Fae L

Awesome customer service and even better food! So thankful I found Samone and Matthew! They made my caterer experience so smooth and they were so accommodating. Can't believe I got so lucky! Book them, you won't regret it!

2017-10-22T10:52:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys so very much for this!! Many blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Lude B

When I started my search for caterers I heard and read nothing but great things about Wishful Concepts from how nice they are to how great their food is. However, I have been in contact with the owner (Samone) since February 7th, we were messaging back and forth because I was... Read More really excited about them and wanted to set up a consultation, the last message I sent was on February 12th and I did not hear anything back until March 3rd but it was brought to my attention that they had been dealing with a family emergency so I let the lack of response for two weeks slide because I was being understanding. After that we started back messaging and Samone let me know that they had some consultation spots open for March 8th, I messaged her back, again very excited, on March 5th saying that date would be perfect and told her the time my fiancé and I could come and I haven't heard anything back since. They have such good reviews when it comes to communication/responsiveness however I am tremendously disappointed in the blatant lack of response I received from Samone. I understand that she's the owner and is probably a very busy woman but if that's the case someone else should oversee the potential clients and ensure that they are answered to in a reasonable amount of time. I hate to write negative reviews but I want all the soon to be brides and grooms to know that if they are expecting timely responses/great communication, this isn't the place to go. Don't waste your time.

2017-03-18T12:35:33 Response from the vendor

We get tons of calls, inquiries and emails on a daily basis and unfortunately we missed your communication in error. When brides reach out to us we always do our best to make every call urgent. We are consistent in our communication but we had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Carol H

Our guest loved the food!!! Their favorites were the collard greens, the brisket, BBQ pork balls, and the blackberry lemonade. Being the bride & groom you don't really have time to enjoy your food on the day of your wedding, so make sure you request a to-go plate in advance.

2017-03-06T12:14:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carol and Keith!! It was truly our pleasure :-D Many blessings to you both!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Valerie T

I met Samone of Wishful Concepts at a wedding show in July 2016. After asking me what my budget was I explained that I no longer had one because my fiancé was battling stage 4 cancer and fell very ill with in the past year and that I had been diagnosed with lupus which kept me... Read More from working for half of 2016. I shared with her that the beautiful wedding I had planned had become a pot luck and I just came to the bridal show to eat cake sample. Being moved by God she took my information and gifted her culinary services to us. What a blessing! A few days later she contacted me to tell me she had shared our story with a few other vendors who would be gifting their services as well. My fiancé and I were completely blown away with their organization, perfessionalism, attention to detail and general care for not only us, but all of their clients. If you are looking for exquisite cuisine, perfessionalism and awesome customer service look no further than Wishful Concepts Catering!

2016-10-30T20:21:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Valerie!! It was truly our honor to help you and Alfred :-D Its not always about a dollar spent but helping couples like yourself see their dreams come to pass. We are more than caterers and chefs but we have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Wishful Concepts, Samone was an absolute joy to work with!! She always went the extra mile to accomodate us and made sure everything was perfect on our big day!! The food was delicious and all our guests loved it, I would highly recommend... Read More her and her wonderful team!!

2016-10-29T22:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Wendy for this review and for choosing us to share in your beautiful day! It was such an honor working with you and Alvaro! Many blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina A

It was such a pleasure working with Wishful Concepts. We really appreciated how responsive they were and how accommodating they were to make sure we had the perfect menu for our wedding. They did an amazing job and food was awesome! We would defiantly recommend them!

2016-10-25T13:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christina!! The pleasure and honor was all ours we truly enjoyed working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jeronica J

After searching for Catering vendors I happened upon Wishful Concepts Catering, and I am glad that I did. My fiance now husband and I were overjoyed with the service. Samone and her team provided us with great service and even better food. The pricing was reasonable, and the... Read More communication throughout was great. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely choose Samone and the Wishful Concepts Catering team again! Thank you for making our day a special one

2016-10-24T21:02:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jeronica!! It was truly our pleasure, this is what we love :-D We wish you and Ryans much success and many many blessings!! Whenever you guys are in need of catering or you just need an ear call me :-D

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Candice M

It’s hard to know where to start. We LOVED working with Samone and her team. It’s easy to tell that she genuinely loves what she does. Her passion and dedication showed in every interaction that we had with her from day 1. She took the time to get to know more about my... Read More husband and I to recommend menu items that would really fit our backgrounds and the vibe for our wedding. And the food – AWE-SOME! Narrowing down the selections was a task, but a delicious one! And once we found out the she makes mini desserts & pies too – SOLD! Finding Wishful Concepts was a “wish” come true – great food, even better people, professional, friendly, everything you could ask for.

2016-10-24T07:23:06 Response from the vendor

Candice & Jerry thank you for this beautiful review!! I truly enjoyed creating your menu and desserts for you guys, its always great when we are allowed some free range. It was truly an honor and pleasure working with you both, your day turned out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Chaun B

Amazing food, amazing Owners, amazing staff, and an amazing experience. Samone, Matt, Bree, and the team made our day special. Our guests are still raving about the food! Thank you for your outstanding service and your delicious food!

2016-09-10T07:52:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chaun!! It was such a pleasure working with you we had so much fun! We wish you all the best in all that you do :-D

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Teresa M

Thank you all so much for the wonderful night! The wedding was absolutely everything we hoped for! We can't thank your team enough! My grandparents loved the chimichuri sauce and it even made him tear up! I'm constantly getting text about how great the cake was! The photographer... Read More and his team was amazing! It was amazing with how he made it work with the rain!!❤️❤️❤️ James and I appreciate it more then we can say!

2016-09-09T11:45:25 Response from the vendor

Teresa!! Thank you so much it was our pleasure and honor!! We wish you and James the very best and thank you for choosing us!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Teresa M

Samone Lett

Featured Food Network Chef and owner for Wishful Concepts, I am passionate about food believing presentation & flavor is key! I started Wishful Concepts right out of culinary school! This company is not a catering company per say we are a personal chef company that provides clientele a boutique feel towards catering, were not stuffy because I am not stuffy! I sit with you and help create a menu unique to you. We focus on you our clients which is why we only do a certain amount of weddings a year and that number is small! Give us a call!