Wishing Well Bridal

East Providence, RI

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

333 NEWPORT AVE, East Providence, RI

Amazing selection and alterations

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Jennifer S

The Wishing Well Bridal team was absolutely amazing during my dress search and alteration process. I originally met the team when I looked for my prom dress so they were the first dress shop that I went to when I got engaged. They have a great selection with diverse styles,... Read More colors and fabrics. I visited over 10 bridal stores, tried on over 60 dresses before selecting the Hannah dress by Maggie Sottero. This was just the beginning! After the dress came in, I had several fittings with Doreen who was amazing. My mom and I wanted to remove a couple layers from the dress and several of the appliques, as a result, had to be moved in addition to having the dress trimmed and all the lace detail at the bottom of the dress removed and sewn back on. It was scary to see several key aspects of the dress being removed, but Doreen did an amazing job putting them all back together, tailoring the dress like a glove, and Maria was able to fix all the beading work on the belt and appliques to make them look perfect. Tricia also helped my mom and I select a perfect veil from Symphony to complement the dress. I felt like a princess on the day of my wedding and it is in large part due to the special ladies at the Wishing Well Bridal store. I would highly recommend them to any future bride!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Marisa C

If I could give 10 stars I would ! I am in the wedding industry and have heard of a million bridal shops, Wishing Well came highly recommended from a lot of my brides. Maria helped me along with the entourage of people I had in tow, she led me in the right direction and helped... Read More me find the dress of my dreams! We ended up buying my dress, my moms dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses that day ! I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress, thank you to Maria and the incredible staff at Wishing Well Bridal !!!

Best Bridal Salon!!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sarah F

I found my dream wedding gown at Wishing Well Bridal and had such an incredible experience with them. Unlike my previous dress-shopping experience, I felt like royalty during my first time at Wishing Well. I tried on a ton of dresses but Pam was helpful and patient the entire... Read More time. Her bubbly personality and kindness made me feel beautiful in every dress! Along with my mom and sister, Pam helped me narrow down my choices to my ultimate dream dress. During my numerous fitting, Phyllis was absolutely wonderful. She made the changes to my dress that I wanted in order to make it my own, and the final result exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed every single fitting with her and owe to her that I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I would recommend Wishing Well to all brides who want to not only find their dream dress but enjoy every step of the experience.

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Kayleigh F

I loved everything about my experience at Wishing Well. Maria was fantastic to work with. After trying on several dresses, I saw a picture of the perfect dress in their store. Wishing Well had recently sold the dress off the rack and did not have in stock. I searched RI to find... Read More it, but came back to Wishing Well to order my dress given their far superior services. I cannot wait for my dress to come in! Best of all--alterations are free!

Not Sure How I Feel about my Experience Here...

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Sarah M

I wasn't a very fussy bride...and never wanted to spend a ton of time or money on my dress (although I did want it to look good). I got married out of town where my parents live and, on a visit to them one weekend, decided to go dress shopping. We went to a few boutiques in... Read More Worcester, but they were expensive and really not for me. When I read about the Wishing Well I thought that would be perfect. We went, and the experience was much better than the boutique -- more laid back, more choices, more affordable prices. I tried on a dozen or more dresses and found one that looked wonderful when clipped in the back. I was a bit worried because it was SO BIG but the women at the shop reassured me that it was fine. That a seamstress could "easily" take it in. Unfortunately, when I brought it to a seamstress a few months later (not the Wishing Well's seamstress since I live out of state), she put me up on the pedestal there and clucked and...after 15 minutes of this...told me she couldn't do it. It was too big. I cried -- and I was angry with Wishing Well for selling me something that a wedding dress seamstress couldn't fix. In the end, my mother in law ended up doing it...but it was still too big around the bust. So, all in all, this is a good place to shop -- but do your research before going. Or, better yet, bring someone who knows something about altering wedding dresses. I could have saved myself a lot of stress if i had.