Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

22 East Broadway, Derry, NH (603) 434-4600

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alicia K

Tammy literally made my wedding a dream come true! She made the most beautiful center pieces, bouquets and bountiners that any bride could ask for! If your looking for quality and great customer service, Wisteria Flowers is the best around!

Flowers

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 alexandra d

I loved our flowers for the wedding! I found Wisteria to be price better than competitors and Kim is so easy to work with! She did my bride bouquet, which was perfect. The bridesmaid bouquets were exactly what I asked and looked beautiful. The aisle décor was gorgeous! Overall... Read More we had a great experience with Wisteria and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Rebecca G

Kim and her staff are incredible! I was looking for something non-traditional. Kim really took the time to listen to what I was saying, drew out some ideas and offered suggestions on different colors and textures while still maintaining my origianl idea. We were able to look at... Read More everything the day before (just in case something needed tweaking) and I was amazed. The final product completely exceeded my expectations. We received a lot of compliments on all the flowers.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Jan D

Kim did a great job on our flowers! She was creative and offered a good price. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and lasted a long time too! Thanks so much, Wisteria Flowers! Jan and Jacques

Best vendor I worked with!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Anna P

My experience with Wisteria Flowers was perfect. Kim really helped me put into words (and flowrs) the exact look I wanted for my wedding. She designed two very different but equally beautiful centerpeices for our 18 tables, impecible boutineers, spot on bridesmaid boquetts and... Read More a stunning bridal boquet. She was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive. we had to change the entire altar decoration at the last minute due to rain and a venue change. What she came up with was incredible. We had our wedding in a historic barn and Kim made the barn come alive! My guests still talk about how beautiful the barn looked, and our pictures are stunning thanks to her decorative touches. I can not recommend this vendor enough and found the prices to be beyond reasonable. So much so that I recommended her to my boss for her daughter's wedding!

OK, price was good

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kelly N

I went to Wisteria because they did the flowers for my sisters wedding. I was happy with the first meeting seemed like she knew what i wanted. I had to send my sister to approve everything because i was to busy. When i saw the pictures she sent me i nearly had a heart attack.... Read More They where nothing like i had asked for, i had said i waned something simple and all white gerber daisys, what was made was like 4 dasiys and a tons of horriable green leaves it look like she had gone out back and picked leave off a tree. She ended up redoing my bridesmaids flowers again and having to re do the moms flowers as well. When i finally saw mine the day of the wedding, i ended up liking my bridesmaids flowers better then mine. My white flower where turning brown and it wasnt as big i had asked for. Over all i guess i got what i paid for. 500 for so so flowers. DOnt think i would referr them to anyone.

2010-08-10T15:09:24 Response from the vendor

While we are grateful for feedback from our customers, we are extremely careful and want our bride's to be very happy. This is an example of why we strongly encourage our bride's to view their wedding flowers the day before the wedding so that changes... Read Less Read More