Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer - Film + Digital

I am inspired by love, light, emotion, and relationships. I love to find the beauty in the simple, unnoticed details. My photographic style is a combination of candid photojournalism and fine art portraiture. Weddings truly are a celebration of life and I love to be a part of them!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Newbury Park, CA (818) 307-3451

Dream Maker

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Sarah J

Lisa is fantastic! I want to first mention she is very friendly and personable. We felt so comfortable with her as a new person in our lives and she quickly became a friend through the process of planning our wedding photos! In addition to our enjoyment of her personality, Lisa... Read More is thorough, professional, knowledgable, and on top of it. She will let you know what will/won't work and she will offer some photo ideas you might not have thought about. That speaks to her level of professionalism in her field, and I greatly respected her for that. Lisa is prepared and her professionalism shines through with her questions in order to ensure you have everything you dream for your pictures to be as it captures the most memorable event of your life. For our wedding day, we had a second shooter (Lisa's person) who was just delightful. I wanted a calm and peaceful energy for our wedding, and that is exactly what they brought. They collected every picture type we requested (groom getting ready, brief getting dress on, us reading cards from each other, first look, etc). I didn't have to think about anything! Lisa directed what we were doing next and everything flowed beautifully because she knows what she's doing. She captured organic, unplanned, spontaneous moments, which I loved seeing later! One of my favorite shots is when I was standing by some curtains and she said, "The lighting is perfect! Touch the curtain and look to your left!" What she snapped was gorgeous and one of my favorite shots of me in my dress with my veil sweeping beside me. It brings tears to my eyes typing this now! We had two sites Lisa and her shooter shot at, our hotel location and our wedding venue. They captured details of both locations with beauty and precision. It was effortless having them in the middle of all the wedding activity because they knew how to move in and out of people without disturbing the moment, then they caught the emotions of each moment miraculously. We had a reception a month after our wedding for a larger group of friends and family, and we had about 15 photos printed and framed as well as a short slideshow of wedding highlights. Every guest ooo'd and awed over the pictures! Lots of people took Lisa's business cards there (which I asked to have for this very reason - I knew people would want to work with her after seeing our wedding photos). Zachary and I are beyond thrilled with the outcome of our photos from our special day, and we will have them for years to come. We are grateful Lisa's work created such beautiful memories to the details and real moments of our wedding. Thank you, Lisa! xo

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Julianne M

Lisa was beyond amazing! Photography was the one vendor that we were especially picky and critical of, and Lisa completely exceeded all of our expectations. My husband and I love the romantic and “airy” feel and Lisa nailed it! From our first meeting, she put us at complete ease... Read More and made the whole process so seamless. Lisa was extremely friendly and professional and answered every question that we had (and we had a lot!). On the actual wedding day, Lisa and her assistant were perfect; they commanded the situation while taking family portraits and took amazing photos during the ceremony and reception. She captured our day beautifully! We also had a videographer and she worked together with him easily as well! After the wedding, Lisa gave us all of our photos in about a month and they were more stunning than we could have ever imagined. We could tell that each photo taken was handled with true care, both in the capturing and the editing. We would definitely recommend Lisa a thousand times over to photograph any event, and we definitely cant wait to work with her again in the future for family photos, etc.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shannon D

Lisa photographed our wedding and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She was amazing and so so sweet. Getting your pictures taken can sometimes be awkward and feel posed but she made us feel SO comfortable. She was able to capture all of our emotions... Read More we were feeling and we are so grateful for that. (She was a trooper taking photos in there terrible 108 degree heat and was there to reassure us that you weren't able to see the sweat dripping down our face.) We are so excited to use her again in the future. She got our photos to us in a timely manner and was there to answer any questions I had. She even gave us a few sneak peaks to hold us (mostly me!) over until the rest of the photos were ready. Highly recommend her !

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jake R

Lisa was a dream throughout our entire wedding process. She was readily available anytime i reached out to her and was a truly calming presence. I felt super comfortable with her and in front of her camera. I have a massive family and she worked with me to make sure i got my... Read More special shots with everyone and stayed on schedule at the same time. I will always recommend her to anyone, anytime. You cannot go wrong with Wisteria!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chelsea N

We absolutely loved Lisa! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out even better than we could have imagined! She's very sweet and makes you feel super comfortable! Everyone can't stop talking about how gorgeous our pictures are and how wonderful she was! We highly recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erin C

Lisa was a dream to work with! I found her from photos I saw of her work online and instantly knew we needed her! She was thorough, thoughtful, understanding, made me feel comfortable even when I was the most stressed....the list goes on! She captured every special moment... Read More perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend her! After the wedding I had so many guests tell me how much they loved her and everyone is amazed with her photos. She has a beautiful soul and it shows in her work.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Anna H

Lisa was wonderful to work with during the wedding planning process. She was very responsive to all communication and flexible with coming up with a photography package that fit our needs. Since I was planning from afar I didn't have a chance to meet Lisa until the day of my... Read More wedding. Despite this, Lisa and her 2nd photographer were so nice and made us feel very comfortable the day of. The photos came out amazing; Lisa was able to capture all of the elements and moments of our special day perfectly. The turn around time for the photos was also less than what was written in our contract. Definitely recommend Wisteria Photography!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley A

If I could give Lisa 20 stars, I WOULD! I WAS SO SO SO SO happy with choosing Lisa. She was amazing to work with and her work is flawless. I found Lisa through another website after getting crazy expensive referrals from my wedding planner and subpar referrals from my venue. I... Read More interviewed her and the connection we had was perfect. I knew she'd be it after meeting her. We got along SO well and her pricing was right on budget. She was accommodating when I wanted a certain package, but didn't need the Engagement shoot and she took it right off and fixed pricing. She stayed in contact with me throughout the months leading up to my wedding and got all the information she needed from us on what shots, names, etc. Her and her assistant showed up on time, getting right to work. She was patient, not pushy, kind, but got the work done, even with our large bridal party. She had this vision to take us out to the beach at sunset and grab some amazing pictures- it took away from our table touching, but SO WORTH it. I would make the decision to do that a million times. She said our photos would arrive 6-8 weeks from the day of the wedding and we had the highlights in our hands the day of the 6th week and our full collection a few days after. I'm still blown away by the beauty of the photos she caught. They are so perfect and we could not be happier.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

I hired Lisa to shoot our wedding. She captured every moment. The pictures exceeded my expectations. My husband and I are not traditional and I wanted our wedding photos to show who we are. We reviewed the style and specific photos I wanted. She gave me that and much more. She... Read More was so sweet and easy to work with. I recommend using Lisa @ Wisteria Photography.

Lisa Anderson

I am a mommy to a beautiful girl, Madelyn (who we call "Maddy") and wife to an amazing father and husband, Scott. We love to go on hikes, watch movies, and spend time with friends and family. I have had a passion for photography since a very young age, and feel incredibly blessed to have a career today doing what I love!