Great Value for Breathtaking Images!

If you're looking for a photographer to just get a couple "smiling" pictures, I'm probably not your photographer. But if you're looking for a photographer to really get those special feelings you have for one another, the insight of your special with your loved ones than I'm your photographer.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Destination , Southern & Northern California (714) 222-2730
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Rebecca C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Georgie! My husband and I had the incredible privilege of having Georgie as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos and we cannot recommend her enough! She is not only easy to work with, but she is a true artist at heart!... Read More She was accommodating, yet voiced her opinion in a professional and friendly way. It's easy to go into a session thinking you know what you want as a client, but it's also important to let the artist do what they know is best. And trust me, Georgie knows what she's doing behind the camera and has a lot more experience than we do so we were happy to give her high regard with her input and we didn't regret it!! She captured every moment better than I could have ever imagined and I could have not asked for more beautiful photos. She exceeded our high hopes and expectations and we're so thankful that we have the photos to help us remember every detail of one of the most important days of our lives! We are so grateful for her talent and we have SO MUCH respect for Georgie! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

I'm so grateful to have gotten Georgie to document our engagement shoot! She is a legend and takes the most breathtaking photos for her couples. I also want to thank her for braving the cold with us during the photoshoot despite her feeling not so well after her flight. Her... Read More professionalism and eye for photography are second to none. Thank you for the beautiful photos Georgie! With much love, Des & Luke.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jason K

It was love at first sight! I saw all the amazing photos Georgie would post on her Instagram, and only hoped I would be able to have her at my wedding! My dreams came true when I found out she would be at my wedding! We contacted each other though email and didn't meet her till... Read More my wedding day. She was awesome and even waited after the wedding to take the perfect sunset pictures with my bridal party and husband! I have nothing but wonderful words to say about our experiences having her come to our New York wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Heather N

Just got our photos back, and they're just as gorgeous as I hoped they'd be! Georgie was so lovely to work with from start to finish. Because I planned my tiny California wedding from the UK, everything had to be arranged by email and Skype. I felt completely taken care of with... Read More Georgie. I was grateful for her calm professionalism, friendliness, and the enthusiasm she brought to our special day. And of course her incredible talent! She really went above and beyond for us, and I'm so grateful we chose to work with her.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Lisa S

I could write a novel about how much I love Georgie. She accommodated my last minute, cross-country elopement without breaking my budget. I didn't get to meet Georgie until the day of my wedding, since we're so far apart geographically. She eased my fears by being in touch and... Read More answering all my questions. She quickly befriended my groom and I. I'm honored that she photographed the most special day of our lives, and will cherish her work forever. She is one in a million. We love you, Georgie! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 fabiana a

What can I say? Georgie is beyond great! Not only is she a gifted photographer but the sweetest most fun person ever. During our first meet up Georgie not only won my heart over but my husbands and even my daughters! It felt as if we were chatting with a long time friend, she... Read More literally knew exactly what we wanted to capture in our wedding photos. My wedding took place in Los Angeles and both my husband and I had different ideas for our special day. I wanted something fun and personal in the city we both were raised in and have so many memories in, but he wanted something modern yet more classic and Georgie not only took great photos but gave us ideas that seriously made our crazy mix work. Like many out there my wedding planning was very stressful and at times i found myself venting to my photographer!! Thinking back on it I must have been crazy to do so but honestly having Georgie by my side was like having a long time friend there. I am happy and mostly honored to have been given the opportunity to work with such talent on my wedding day. Her and her staff are seriously out if this world and I have to say they made a couple that have never taken photos together feel so comfortable, seriously it felt as if it was my hubby and i taking selfies alone haha. She will now be forever stuck with my crazy family.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 SARA S

Georgie is absolutely amazing! She was very sweet and made sure to make us feel comfortable during our pictures. She kept in mind our suggestions and went above and beyond to make our pictures spectacular! I am literally counting the days until she takes out wedding pictures!... Read More i couldn't be any more obsessed with my engagement pictures! THANK YOU GEORGIE FOR MAKING US FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND SHOWING OUR LOVE IN PHOTOS !

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Sade L

Georgie is an amazing photographer! I booked her for a 2-hour engagement photo shoot. Georgie maintained great communication leading up to the event. She provided directions to the shooting location as well as provided attire suggestions for the photo shoot. Georgie maintains a... Read More pinterest board for attire suggestions that were helpful for me and my husband when deciding what attire would look best on film. Once we arrived at the location and started shooting, Georgie did an amazing job at making us feel comfortable and confident. With Georgie's kindness and patience, she makes you feel at ease and relaxed in front of the camera, which ends up looking beautiful on film! She is knowledgeable about good shooting locations throughout California and can easily set you up against any backdrop that you are looking for. Once we received the digital prints we were blown away at her talent. The pictures were gorgeous and we cannot wait to book her again. Georgie is located in California, but is willing to travel if needed. We are from Colorado and we traveled to California just to shoot with her, based on the photos we seen published in a black bridal magazine. We were not let down, book Georgie for professional photos, an amazing shooting experience, and if you would like to gain a friend! :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Elizabeth R

I can't thank Georgie enough for the amazing moments she captured!!!! I contacted Georgie for an engagement shoot, she worked with our busy schedules and was extremely attentive throughout the planning process. Georgie listened to exactly what I wanted and surpassed my... Read More expectations, she made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We absolutely love our engagement pictures!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Caitlin T

Georgie is an amazing photographer and we were so lucky for Georgie to have selected us as winners for a contest she ran for wedding photography. We just got back 500 images that document our wonderful day and our loved ones. They are absolutely stunning. Her ability to... Read More process the photos taken on that day make it look even more magical than it already was. We are so pleased with how wonderful they turned out. These photos are stunning. Unfortunately our wedding was double booked by accident so I can't give a full 5 stars, but the two photographers that she sent us and whom she works very closely with, on top of her amazing ability to make all our images just magical. We are floored.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Kellie H

Georgie is an incredibly talented photographer. She is so personable but also very professional. My fiancé and I work in Film and TV production, it was so comforting being able to hand over what is normally our role to Georgie because of her skills, talent and overall,... Read More professionalism. Not too mention, she's super fun to hang out with! During our engagement session, she made us feel so important and comfortable. She really captured our love story and we had a hard time picking which photo to use as our Save the Date because all of the edits were so beautiful! We cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding day and we are so excited to also have gained a wonderful friend.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Alyssa B

Georgie is one of the most talented photographers I know and I feel very blessed to have been able to have her document my wedding day. Her creativity and attention to detail is something that I truly admire in her work. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of... Read More the camera and we had so much fun with her throughout the wedding process. Thank you Georgie for everything! We absolutely love our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Ella R

Georgie will capture your most special day in an elegant and beautiful style. My husband and I had an incredibly sweet elopement on Valentine's Day. Georgie paid close attention to detail and was helping us be in the moment and enjoy each other and our special day. Many... Read More thanks to her for having that gift to make couples feel at ease and relaxed on a day that is special and exciting but also a bit stressful. From the first phone call to the final product, Georgie was everything a couple wants in a photographer. I simply don't have enough words to describe, I would simply suggest reaching out to her and discovering yourself. Georgie has a unique editing style and her choice of colors in pictures are unique and timeless. The quality of her work is breathtaking and flawless. She put time and effort into our pictures creating a final product we absolutely LOVE! What I have learned is "With Love by Georgie" is evident in every picture and in the edited final product. Georgie does everything with love and enjoys the process. I am happy we did many hours of research (it paid off) and found Georgie's blog and website! I know it was faith because everything was just as I always dreamed and better. I was even more pleasantly surprised to find her packages reasonably priced, making it affordable for couples even on a tighter budget. From the first moment we saw her pictures, we knew she would play a role in bringing our vision and our dream into a reality. She was so patient with us and flexible which made the process easier, fun, and memorable. We have no regrets and so grateful to have had Georgie capture the most special day of our lives.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Esmeralda T

It was a pleasure working with Georgie she made great recommendations to help get the best photos and I am glad I listened to her advice and trusted her completely because our photos turned out beautiful. I had a large bridal party(10 bridesmaids) and she suggested I get a... Read More airbnb house for our getting ready photos to better accommodate a large bridal party and I must say this was one of the best decisions of the day. It gave us a better location for photos that was private and spacious. My husband and I also opted out of doing the first look we wanted the first time he saw me to be walking down the isle, this creates some time management issues but Georgie was more than willing to make it all work. The groom and groomsmen got ready at a local hotel and they all had nothing but great things to say about the Brittanne (second shooter). I highly recommend Georgie for your wedding photography the quality of her work is great and she is more than reasonably priced. Our wedding was 9/24/16 and we received our photos 12/14/16 and she sent us over 500 pictures. The photos are all so beautiful!! Hire her and trust her, she knows what she is doing :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amra K

There aren't enough words to describe how happy I am with our wedding photos. Georgie is an amazing photographer with so much skill and knowledge about the profession. She was amazing in directing us what poses to do while making us feel comfortable. She also scouted our resort... Read More for the best locations for photos. Our photos are so versatile. We don't have a "favorite" because Georgie made it extremely hard for us to pick. I would recommend her 1,000 times over and over to friends, family and anyone looking for a photographer. She deserves 5 stars for her magazine worthy photos. Also, it doesn't hurt that she is sweet and kind! Thanks for being so good to us Georgie! Love, Amra + Mirza

Reviewed on 11/20/2016

Thank goodness I found Georgie on Instagram, without her my wedding would not have been photographed in a way I know best shows the day. From our first Skype meeting to meeting in person I knew we would become friends and Georgie was not just our photographer but a welcome... Read More guest on our wedding day. Her attention to detail is second to none, she is the most organised and efficient person I have ever met! She is a warm, friendly and charismatic woman who has the best photography skills I have ever seen. She has captured moments I did not realise even happened on the day! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who will also become one of your beautiful friends. Thank You Georgie for coming to our wedding and capturing images I did not think were possible to achieve! You are amazing we love you! XO Mr & Mrs Clarke

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Abigail S

Highly, highly recommend! Everything about our day - the love, laughter, and romance - was perfectly captured by our INCREDIBLE photographer With Love by Georgie! The wedding day goes by all too quickly, but I will always cherish the photos of when my husband and I started our... Read More life together surrounded by our family and friends. Not only were the photos gorgeous, Georgie was extremely on time and on point. In the chaos of the wedding day, she kept us on track so that she could capture every moment flawlessly. Thank you, Georgie for sharing your talents with us!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Mayra V

I can't thank Georgie enough for the beautiful work she did on our wedding day!! She is talented and I highly recommend her for you big day!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Ashley S

Overall outstanding job. The pictures are everything I was hoping for and more.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Stephanie D

Pictures look amazing! We get compliments all the time asking, "who was your photographer?" Every detail was thought and planned out. Very knowledgeable about what goes into getting the perfect shot. Definitely a gifted photographer :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Georgie was wonderful to work with! She came to our rescue at a time when we needed her most!! She went out of her way to make our daughter's wedding memorable and we now have beautiful photos as a result. Attention to detail, professionalism and follow-through are extremely... Read More important in a wedding photographer and Georgie exemplifies all of those qualities. We highly recommend her!!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

We enjoyed having Georgie photograph our engagement photos so much that we flew her to Chicago to be our photographer at our wedding. She made the photos fun and they came out fantastically. I'm so happy with them!! Hire Georgie!

Professionalism with a smile!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Nicole R

Georgie is perfect! She is pleasant, professional, insightful. She has great ideas and very timely. I would definitely recommend her. Not only for wedding but for family photo, enagagement photos, etc. You will not be disappointed.

Georgie Carlos

I love to becoming friends with my couples and helping their big day not only epic but fun! I will make sure that you're looking your best and getting amazing portraits but I'll also make sure you're laughing and they you get to really take it in!