W-Limo....expect more

Expect more for less when you come to W-Limo. Not just another dull, bland Limousine service but we’ll provide all the red carpet glam and glitz that you expect for your wedding with professionalism at an unbeatable price!

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Rosemont, IL (847) 655-2559

Excellent service and quality for 6/7/14!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Mary A

Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day on 6/7/14. I can't say enough about your company's limo service. We booked the 3 hour wedding package at a very affordable rate. They were early to the ceremony and I appreciate him waiting through some pictures at the church... Read More before departing. The ride to alternate photo location and reception was about an hour from church and the driver had the best route planned. We didnt hit any traffic and the ride was absolutely smooth. the limo was stocked with champagne and other beverages for everyone to enjoy, and even the decorations on the limo were an extra (included) treat! The driver was very professional and friendly, and we appreciated how easy the drive was that day. The best part was watching our two little flowergirls have the ride of their lives. They were so excited to be in the limo having water in the champagne glasses :) They also told the driver he has the coolest car. It was an absolutely perfect day and the ease or your company's service made our transportation issues flawless and seamless, all for a very very reasonable 3 hour package price. Any questions I had, Sean was quick to answer, which was very helpful. Thank you again and i have recommended many people to your service which I hope they do look into, as we will again hopefully soon. Thanks again!

Excellent Party Bus, Driver, and Experience

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

Hired W Limo for a party bus for prom night and we couldn't have been happier. Sean was so accommodating (even when I had to change the pick up and drop off times twice) and the driver Gabriel was reliable and professional. The kids were safe and the bus itself was nice and... Read More seemed new. We will use W limo for all of our limo needs in the future and have no reservations recommending this company to family and friends.

Great Limo Service

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Christine M

Very reliable and affordable limo service. We requested a black SUV limo for our wedding. The limo was cleaned and right on time. Our driver was nice to work with and we had no problems the whole day. Great company!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 John M

We have been provided an amazing service. We rented a party bus for our wedding. Reservation process was easy. Price was very affordable. Party bus was clean fully stocked and on time. Driver was professional and knew his route he saved us about 45 minutes so we took that... Read More time to take extra pictures. GOOD JOB NICK. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robin B

These guys hit the mark perfectly. Everything from dealing with the front office staff to the driver and the car was amazing. I would like to thank W-Limo for making our wedding a very memorable and wonderful occasion. Definitely if you are thinking about limo service for your... Read More wedding or anything else don't hesitate a moment and go with W-Limo if you want peace of mind.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mira S

We used W-Limo to travel from the church to the reception and then again the next morning to drive to the airport. The vehicles were great and they were on time which was very important to me. The car was clean and the driver was very friendly. I would highly recommend them to... Read More anyone and will definitely use them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Djordje C

From the first phone call to the final drop off, W-Limo provided awesome customer service. The customer service reps/owners made the decision/setup process, easy and pleasant, the limo was spotless, inside and out, and the driver,(Kevin), was on time, wonderful, and... Read More professional. Thank you for the awesome job.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Tom R

My wife and I got married a couple of weeks ago and were absolutely amazed at what a great service W-Limo did for us. The driver was fantastic and the office team were wonderful to deal with even with some last minute changes. Would never use anyone else for any future event and... Read More would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Joann C

Tom from W-Limo was a pleasure to work with. He was quick in responding to all of our questions and to fix any changes I had to make. The day of our wedding, the driver was very professional. The prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be using W-Limos again when... Read More needed!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kaitlin N

Keep looking. We bought the package that included exterior decor, champagne, beer and water. We only got the champagne. The DVD player also did not work, so we were unable to play the music video playlist a friend made for us. Additionally, the driver got lost trying to pick us... Read More up in the Loop when we got done taking pictures, causing us to arrive to our reception late. I get it. Stuff happens. As company, when you get an upset customer, you apologize and try to make the situation right. My husband complained about the service; they were unapologetic, and the only consolation they offered was not charging us overtime for arriving to our reception a half hour after planned. (Yes, if you read the previous paragraph, you'll realize the reason why we were late was because their driver.) After our honeymoon, my husband and I began writing reviews for our wedding vendors. He gave them a poor rating on WeddingWire and Yelp. Shortly after, they called him, asking him to take down the review, saying they would charge us the $250 in overtime. He did not take it down, and later that day saw the $250 charge on the card. I work in public relations/marketing, and I have NEVER seen a more unethical social media strategy. Blackmailing your unhappy customers to pipe down is a new low. Thus, I feel a responsibility to share this story wherever I can to warn other couples. I don't doubt the authenticity of the positive reviews. I'm suggesting there might be more to W-Limo's story that they don't want you to hear.

2016-07-19T09:48:15 Response from the vendor

With all due respect everything that you were promised you did receive. It is not our drivers responsibility to rush you along so you reach your reception on time as you obviously weren't accounting for traffic in downtown Chicago on a Saturday afternoon. That is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Mackenzie C

We loved everything about W-Limo! They were very helpful, courteous and punctual. The price was also very affordable!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Melissa H

This limo company is honestly the best. After changing my pickup site multiple times (even the day of my wedding), everything went smooth, and all changes were made prompt and correct. Thank you Tom for dealing with me so well. Also, they are the most affordable, trust me, I... Read More called everywhere.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Holly H

We just needed two short limo rides to the wedding venue (one for the guys, one for the girls). I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find a vendor that would do this at a reasonable rate. W-Limo came to the rescue and was able to accommodate exactly this. The limo for... Read More the groomsmen was a little late picking them up, but it was not a huge setback. Overall, I was impressed with the booking process and smooth communication. I recommend W-Limo!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Andy P

I chose W-Limo for my wedding after several weeks of research based on reviews, ratings, pricing, and the customer service I experience. I worked with Vince on setting up the type of ride/experience that I wanted. The price I was quoted, was the price that I paid. Our driver... Read More showed up early, took care of our baggage and delivered us safely to our destination in pouring rain so strong, I don't know how he saw anything in front of him. The only small negative that comes to mind is our driver being very impatient as we were running behind. He did make an additional stop for us and was very courteous in his service. The vehicle itself was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely consider utilizing W-Limo's services in the future.

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allissa C

Sean from W-Limo was great to work with throughout the process of selecting and booking wedding day transportation. He was very responsive and patient as we asked for various quotes, booked a town car, and continued to inquire about other possibilities. On the wedding day, our... Read More driver was on-time at the church in a beautiful and clean vehicle, dressed professionally, and very accommodating as he drove us between our photography and reception venues. We loved the service and would recommend them to anyone in the future!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We used W-Limo for our August 29, 2015 wedding. We booked two limos (one that was used one-way for the groom and his groomsmen and a party bus used round-trip). During the booking process, we worked with Sean who was very patient with me as I asked a million questions. On the... Read More day of the wedding, both limo drivers arrived on time. It was raining on our big day, and the limo driver (I wish I knew his name), walked each of our girls individually with an umbrella! I thought that was a sweet thing to do! We did not have a rain drop on us before walking down the aisle! I would highly recommend W-Limo to all the brides and grooms to be.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Grace F

DON'T DO IT. Used them for our wedding; rented out 2 limos and a coach bus for the wedding, one of which was transporting our parents, sponsors, the flower girl and ring bearer. The driver for our parents got lost twice and the air conditioning didn't work - and this is the... Read More middle of summer. Luckily our parents made it there 10 minutes before the wedding but it was very stressful not knowing if they were going to be on time. The hummer stretch afterwards was late and the driver wasn't dressed professionally at all. The drinking glasses in the limo were dirty so we didn't even drink the champagne. On the way back the coach bus for our parents, sponsors, the flower girl and the ring bearers was changed to a party bus. They gave us one day notice the day before the wedding that the coach bus we signed a contract for was overbooked and we were "upgraded" to a party bus. A party bus is NOT what we wanted for our parents and children to be transported in. We took our complaints to them and they gave us a gift certificate for more of their limo services. Definitely should've been given some money back. In summary. Don't. Just don't.

Great Service for the Price

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Nicole B

Sean was great to work with. Sent prompt quotes and was quick to send any changes. We has a large group of out-of-towners the the service was exactly what we needed. We received quotes from a few other vendors, but W-Limo had the best rates for what we were looking for. We... Read More are glad we hired W-Limo because it made one less thing to worry about. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who is looking for affordable transportation for their wedding.

Great experience

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Anjelica P

Our limo experience went very smoothly with W-Limo. Sean, the main contact, was quick to respond and very accommodating of my last-minute changes. On the day of the wedding, the limo service was great without a hitch. Our 14 passenger SUV was sparkling clean and our driver was... Read More friendly and courteous!

Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Katie L

Overall, we were satisfied with W Limo. They hit the mark on the most important elements--easy to set everything up, on time, nice and clean vehicle, knew what they were doing, professional, etc. All of that was great. We also have to give W Limo major credit for one... Read More incident. Our Maid of Honor forgot her purse on the bus when we got to the reception downtown, and by the time she realized it, our driver was already on the expressway back to Des Plaines. He (or someone) made a special trip back later that night to return the purse, and we can’t thank them enough for that! Our one complaint is that our driver refused to take Lake Shore on the “no trucks” portion south of the Michigan exit, saying that the shuttle bus counted as a truck. That was news to us because we’ve seen plenty of buses on that stretch of LSD. We trust that the driver/W Limo were accurate about it, but we wish we knew that in advance. W Limo knew the locations we planned to go well before that day, and it wouldn’t have taken much to let us know about that issue. The traffic on the local streets we had to take instead was heavy and prevented us from getting to Museum Campus, where we hoped to take pictures. We found an alternative site, so it wasn’t a huge deal, but definitely frustrating. We probably should have just been more thorough in discussing our plans with them in advance. Live and learn. So as I said, we were satisfied overall. We’d use them again, and we’d recommend them to others as well!

Got us where we needed to be on time but experienced some hiccups

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Laura W

This is the feedback I submitted to Sean at W-Limo on 10/15 and received no response (while previously every email sent had been promptly addressed). The driver was on time and took us where we needed to be but I have to say I am a bit disappointed. I was shocked when I saw... Read More a tan/brown bus pull up when I was contracted for (and preferred) a white bus. While it was nice inside, it wasn't very pleasing on the eye for photographs outside. The white bus is what was listed on our contract and confirmation form, so it was definitely shocking to have a different color without being given a heads up. Also, the cord to play music was frayed and wouldn't work but luckily we had an iphone charger on us that worked. Most importantly though is that 15-20 minutes before the ceremony started, I received multiple calls from your company asking what to do because no one was getting on the bus at the hotel and "he had to leave because he had another event scheduled". Not something the bride wants to deal with right before she walks down the aisle. It's partly my fault because my number was listed on the request form but looking back I wish there would have been another line for the day of contact. Also, it would have been nice to know upfront that the quote I was given was based on 16 people and it would have gone up had we had more people. I assumed that the quote I was given was good for the maximum amount of passengers since I was given a quote for a 26 passenger bus for 3 hours (no disclaimer on passenger count). Sorry to sound so negative but I was on the fence about booking a party bus and was excited when we decided to go through with it. I'm really big on referrals and while my communication with you has been positive my experience the day off didn't meet expectations.

Don't Worry. Be Happy

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

W-Limo was a pleasure. One of the things I was solely responsible for was arranging the transportation on the day of. Between the long commute between the hotel and the church, and the bide/bridesmaids taking longer than scheduled to get ready, I was concerned about the... Read More transportation going smoothly. I really had nothing to worry about. W-Limo was punctual and professional through out the whole day. The driver was courteous and responded well to some on the fly changes in destination. The vehicle was beautiful, clean and comfortable. W-Limo took great care of us. They were a great vendor to work with, accommodating some specific requirements of ours. I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to future events I can use them for.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Overall, my experience with W-Limo was a good one, and I would def recommend their services to others looking for wedding day transportation. Of all the parts of planning a wedding, this was one that took almost no effort on my part. After contacting the company, I quickly got a... Read More quote, and once the contract was signed I did not need to do anything else. Very simple. The day of the wedding they arrived on time, in a clean vehicle, as we had agreed. The only issues we had were with the driver who tried to hassle the photographer about bringing his equipment on the bus (of which there really wasn't much at all, so I didn't see what the issue was, there was easily space for it), but that was amicably resolved without further problem. Overall, W-Limo was a great company to work with, and would recommend for anyone looking for a great bus for a reasonable price

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Aleksa S

This is the one area of my wedding that did not go as smoothly as I would have liked. We went with W-Limo because they offer limo service for just an hour at a time, which was perfect for what we needed. We had 3 limos that day, and 2 of the 3 were great. However limo #3, which... Read More happened to be the one I took to the ceremony, was a nightmare. It was an 80 degree day and the air conditioning was broken - not pleasant in a wedding dress and the speaker system kept resetting throughout the ride. Not stuff that a bride should have to be stressing about on the way to her wedding. All this aside, I'd say the worst part of it all is the way that management handled things after the fact. I told them about the inadequate service, and all they did was offer a 20% discount on a limo for our anniversary. Yeah, right - I would NOT trust this company for any occasion again.

Professional, Punctual, Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Annie S

W-Limo provided the limo service for me and my husband on our wedding day. The limo was right in time to pick me and my bridesmaids up from the hotel and got us to the church. The limo was clean, and was exactly what I would expect from a professional limo company! The driver... Read More was very professional, fun, and light hearted. After the ceremony, the driver took my groom and I to the reception hall and provided great service. I would highly recommend W- Limo limo service to any bride! The price was really reasonable too- best I was able to find and the results were well worth it!

2014-10-26T20:32:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Annie, Thank you very much for your kind words. We always strive to provide the best experience on your wedding day, and we are glad that you feel our service was up to par. Thank you, Sean