Your Choice for your Perfect Officiant!

Proud Recipient of the 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 Best Of The Knot , Wedding Wire's 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 & 2017 Bride's choice Award and is your best choice for a custom-created, unique wedding. Revs. Judi & James Davis specialize in crafting and officiating memorable, personal & meaningful ceremonies. We embrace & respect all couples and all religious belief systems. It is our mission to create a custom ceremony unique to you in every way.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving St. Louis & Southern Illinois (314) 606-5282

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Rebecca D

Rev. Judi Davis delivered an amazing ceremony for our wedding. I received compliments from numerous guests about how the officiant (Rev. Judi) truly captured who we (the bride and groom) were individually and how we were as a couple. She did an amazing job personalizing the... Read More wedding ceremony! Furthermore, her stage presence was wonderful and you could tell that she is great at her craft; for instance, she would pause during moments of laughter and clearly knew how to control a room. Her service was highly customized and provided a great mixture of sentimental moments and comedic relief. If you're looking for an officiant you can trust to care about your wedding ceremony as much as you do, Rev. Judi is the officiant for you. Truly wonderful.

2017-08-07T16:30:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am blushing right now. #really If I had a publicist write that for me, I'd give them a BIG raise. All I can offer you is my eternal gratitude. Blessings to you and Ben! I just love your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah W

Reverend James was so friendly and great. He made the process really easy. We wanted a short, simple ceremony for our living room wedding and he delivered! He also was very accommodating, allowing us to infuse our religion into his standard script. Very professional, I strongly... Read More recommend the services of Wonder Weddings.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kim S

Rev. Judi was fabulous! She was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She told our love story in a way that was touching, sentimental, funny, and true. She also was so flexible and accommodating. She's a genuine and beautiful person, and we're so glad we got to work with her.... Read More Thank you Rev. Judi!!

2017-08-07T16:33:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim! For what it's worth, you are exactly what I look for in a COUPLE! Sentimental, funny and truthful and so perfectly matched.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Julie G

Rev. James was fantastic to work with. From our first meeting he set us totally at ease about our ceremony. He did a great job incorporating information about us throughout the ceremony and making it truly personal to us. Several of my guests came up to me after to tell my how... Read More impressed they had been with the ceremony. Thank you so much for the truly wonderful experience!

2017-11-15T09:28:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely words. Juliana and Scott, you were a truly stunning couple, and the setting there at the Wildwood couldn't have been more perfect. I am certain that you will be blessed with years of happiness and prosperity. Rev James

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Janice C

Amy Loui was the perfect fit and the ceremony was beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests on how wonderful she was and how she made the ceremony so personal and intimate. We all felt part of something really special. Please pass along our thoughts!

2017-10-08T12:54:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Rev. Amy is one of our most popular officiants for a good reason. We think she's pretty awesome too, and I couldn't be happier that you were thrilled with your wedding. Bless!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jess C

Judi helped us craft our ceremony from scratch and made our day very special. She was a fantastic help, and very professional. Even when we forgot our marriage license she stayed after the ceremony to wait for someone to bring it out, so it could be signed. I would highly... Read More recommend Wonder Weddings to anyone, with any kind of ceremony. Fantastic!

2017-10-07T13:59:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica! We'll do whatever it takes to make everything perfect! Glad we made your day great. I smiled all day!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Taylor P

We couldn't have been happier with Amy Loui as our officiate. Her talents, her energy, her attention to detail, and her thoughtfulness made our ceremony really wonderful. I wasn't stressed at all knowing Amy was there with us. Amy had an especially difficult job because our... Read More wedding was a surprise / ambush wedding and she handled it beautifully! I would highly recommend her!

2017-10-07T14:01:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. Amy is one of our most popular officiants and she LOVED officiating for you. God Bless!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Paula G

Judy was a great officiant, she came recommended by our venue, The Lemp Mansion. The "kids" chose the short and sweet ceremony, which was perfect and had plenty of personalized vows reading etc. to make for a memorable ceremony. You can't go wrong with Wonder Weddings.

2017-09-21T07:54:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula! It was my pleasure and my honor.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Qihong L

We had Rev.Judi as our officiant for the wedding. She was elegant and SUPER professional! Our family members loved her. Highly recommended!

2017-09-20T13:43:41 Response from the vendor

Qihong, I was utterly charmed by you and Wei and all your family! You are so perfectly paired and I predict a long and beautiful life together. Bless!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Laura C

Reverend Judi was an absolute delight to work with! She let us get creative with our vows, but didn't make us memorize them! She still had us repeat them back to minimize stress, and it was greatly appreciated. She is incredibly personable and makes you feel like you're... Read More working with an old friend instead of someone you just recently met. We highly recommend her for a wedding officiant!

2017-09-20T16:17:15 Response from the vendor

Laura, I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Craig. You were so easy going and relaxed about everything. You made my job super easy and completely stress-free. And fun! Thank YOU.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Wei M

Rev. Judi is a PERFECT officiant for me and my wife. She is professional so that the service she can provide is organized in perfect sense. Although my wife was out of town for most of time we were arranging our ceremony, Rev. Judi was really considerate to help us settle every... Read More detail of our wedding ceremony. If I had another chance to get married (actually I can't...), I would choose Rev. Judi again!

2017-09-14T15:03:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Wei! I wish all the best luck to you and Qihong and the entire family.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor S

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was so personable, prompt in response, and easy to work with throughout the entire process, taking time to get to know us as a couple so that our ceremony was a true... Read More reflection of our personalities. She had so many great suggestions on how to personalize and add meaning to our ceremony, making sure we knew we didn't have to do anything a particular way. Neither of us is very religious and it was a relief to know that she could find a way to make the ceremony just as special without some of the more traditional rituals that come with religious ceremonies. We did the personal and unique ceremony and couldn't be happier with it. We got so many compliments from our guests about how fun, personal and touching Judi made the ceremony. My father in law was particularly happy that "it wasn't boring and too long like most weddings." His quote! Judi was great during the rehearsal in taking charge and setting the expectations for the wedding party and family while still being easy going and relaxed. At the wedding her presence was welcoming and calming, and she had us giggling during the ceremony, which in our relationship is always a plus! We appreciated that she understood (and shared) our love for dogs and found the most meaningful ways to incorporate that into the ceremony. Reverend Judi is open minded and accepting of all types of couples which made me love her even more. Whether you want a traditional, religious, or funky off-beat ceremony I am confident that Judi will exceed your expectations! Thanks for making our day so perfect, Judi!

2017-09-15T10:14:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Taylor! This is a beautiful review, and I am so glad that you felt compelled to share your experience. I DO love dogs (and the humans that love them!)Dog people always seem to have GIANT hearts and I am so happy to know... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tabetha D

Rev. Judi was awesome! She made it very easy to create a ceremony that was truly us. She helped us figure out what we wanted to do (even encouraging us to do a non-traditional unity ritual--which all of our guests LOVED!) We are not religious, and she had no issues with that. We... Read More got many compliments from our guests that it seemed like she had known us forever, even though we only meet a few times! She was fun and a great speaker! We couldn't be more pleased with Rev. Judi with Wonder Weddings! We would definitely recommend her to officiant your wedding!

2017-05-26T08:11:26 Response from the vendor

Tabetha, Thank you for taking the time to post such generous compliments. You, too, were a joy to work with, and that makes MY job so much fun!!! I wish you and Tim all the happiness there is.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kim P

Working with Rev. Judi was such a pleasure that I truly can't speak highly enough of her. My husband and I were planning a wedding in St. Louis, even though we live in Chicago. She took the time to get to know us via Skype calls and questionnaires and ultimately wrote a... Read More beautiful wedding ceremony that was exactly representative of our fun-loving relationship. My friends and family could not stop talking about how personal and touching our ceremony was. Planning the ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding day and Reverend Judi made it easy, even from a distance!

2017-05-26T08:16:41 Response from the vendor

I could not be happier that you were as thrilled with your wedding as I was!! It was, indeed, lovely and was so YOU! Bless.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alexandra M

The ceremony was beautiful! Rev. Carr was fantastic. I really appreciated the time he spent with us before the ceremony to remind us to enjoy the day, take a deep breath, and relax.

2016-10-19T19:53:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alex! Rev. Carr is a super officiant, and a lovely man and I am so glad all his couples think so too! Bless!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kathy C

I cant say enough good things about Rev Judi. I own a wedding venue and have seen many weddings. I can say that Rev Judi does a great job. From keeping everyone informed and calm before the wedding, to performing a beautiful ceremony- she really does a great job. She is very... Read More easy to work with as well. I would highly recommend Rev Judy!

2016-10-14T14:30:19 Response from the vendor

Thank You Kathy! I loved discovering your gem of a venue and will share it with others. It's lovely and 110% photogenic!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jamie F

We had Reverend Judi perform the Personal and Unique ceremony for our recent wedding, and it was absolutely beautiful. We had several of our guests come up to us afterwards and tell us that it was the most personal and touching ceremony that they had ever heard! Everybody also... Read More commented on how Reverend Judi had such great presence at the altar. We absolutely agree, and she kept us laughing up there even as we were speaking our vows! My husband and I are not religious, so we were concerned about how to do a ceremony without any of that added in - Reverend Judi gave us several ideas and suggestions, and the end result was a beautiful tribute to our relationship that fit us perfectly. We HIGHLY recommend WonderWeddings, and especially Reverend Judi!

2016-10-14T14:32:47 Response from the vendor

Wow. I am having trouble coming up with words that express my gratitude for your kindness and generosity. You were so lovely to me through the entire process and then to leave this wonderful testimonial, leaves me somewhat speechless. So, Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley I

Rev Judi is amazing. 5 stars doesn't do this lady justice. She is a beautiful person. Her positive energy set myself and my husband at ease. I can't say thank you enough to her.

2016-10-12T16:06:19 Response from the vendor

Ashley, how kind of you to write such a lovely testimonial. I wish you and Nick and your family all the best.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sara M

Judi was wonderful. She took the time to find out exactly what we were looking for in or wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how unique it was. It really reflected us as a couple.

2016-10-12T16:07:58 Response from the vendor

Wow. Those are the things I MOST want to hear after a ceremony. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christine R

Working with Rev. Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings was a wonderful experience. She took the time to get to know my daughter and fiance and collaborated with them to create a very personal and intimate ceremony that perfectly reflected their relationship and love for each... Read More other. Our guests are still talking about how lovely it was! Thank you Judi for being a part of making my daughters wedding all that she dreamed of! Christine Reynolds Mother of the Bride

2016-10-10T21:43:49 Response from the vendor

Christine, I could not be more ecstatic that everyone enjoyed the ceremony. Every detail was tasteful and beautiful and it was joyful just to be in the midst of all that magic. Thank you for your more-than-kind gratuity and generous words of praise. I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meghan B

Judy was a joy to work with and the format and care she took in getting to know us and including so much meaningful detail into our ceremony made the wedding unbelievably special and memorable. I had countless people come up to me after the wedding and say, "that ceremony was... Read More just so personal to you guys! it was perfect!" I credit Judy and Wonder Weddings for that. Thank you so, SO much for helping to make our day so special!

2016-10-10T21:51:09 Response from the vendor

How wonderful! It just so happens that my favorite compliment is "That ceremony was just so personal to you guys, It was perfect"! It means the world to me. Thank you for sharing such nice sentiments. I appreciate it more than I can express.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amber L

Wonderful!!! Judi was amazing to work with. We felt she was the right person to marry us from the 1st conversation we had with her. Everything was perfect. Easy to work with and A+ service all around. We are so glad we found Judi to share our special day with. Thank you so... Read More much!!!! Josh & Amber

2016-10-10T10:05:40 Response from the vendor

Josh & Amber, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. You were truly delightful to work with and I loved the beautiful location you selected for your nuptials. I wish you the best of everything. You two deserve it!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 David H

To Judi Davis Bravo! and a most sincere Thank you for the beautiful and thoughtful ceremony you conducted at my daughter's wedding last Monday. With people coming in from all over the country, you brought them all into the special story that is CiCi and Tom, giving us memories... Read More we'll always cherish in a perfect setting on a perfect day. Again many thanks.

2016-09-29T12:54:20 Response from the vendor

Well this is a first! I have never been reviewed by a mother-of-the-bride before. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a such a lovely comment. The day was beautiful, the music flawless, and the ceremony, magical! I will not soon forget... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016

Thanks to Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings we had a perfect wedding in every way. My bride and I are extremely particular about doing things with our own slant, style and nuance. Judi Davis was a superb partner in helping us fully realize all our wishes and hopes for the ceremony... Read More and the day. I envy her organizational skills - crucial in planning weddings - and she was an effortless delight to work with being reassuring, imaginative, flexible and practical. She was adamant that the occasion reflect who we are and she made that more than happen. In fact, she nailed it and then went on to exceed even our fondest hopes and expectations. We are still getting complements almost a week out about the way she did the ceremony. Moving, meaningful, refreshingly different, classy, "very much us"...these are some of the adjectives and remarks we've been getting. That we recommend Rev.Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings without reservation should be obvious by this point as they were the reason why so important a date became an obstinately memorable high point for our lives. A perfect score then for Rev. Judi and Wonder Weddings.We are forever grateful.

2016-09-25T14:26:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tom. It is a special treat to hear such compliments from one of my grooms! It was a lovely ceremony and I am so glad I was a witness to the magic.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sheaney L

Wonder weddings was amazing from first contact. We met with Rev. James and my husband and I agreed immediately this is our officiant! He was so accommodating and helpful and our ceremony was amazing! We received so many compliments about him! Absolutely recommend!

2016-09-25T11:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sheaney. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was my honor and my pleasure and I wish you well!

Reverend Judi Davis

Revs Judi and James Davis have a lifelong connection to the Arts. Both are professional performers dedicating their lives and their talents to entertaining and educating, working in theater, film and television. Their passion lead them to the wedding industry. In 1985, in a Vegas wedding chapel, in a cookie cutter ceremony, they wed. Nothing about their it reflected who they really were as individuals or as a couple. Though they have never regretted the bond they formed that day, they have always felt that there should be more to this sacred event. That is now their mission and their passion.