Your Choice for your Perfect Officiant!

Proud Recipient of the 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 Best Of The Knot , Wedding Wire's 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Bride's choice Award and is your best choice for a custom-created, unique wedding. Revs. Judi & James Davis specialize in crafting and officiating memorable, personal & meaningful ceremonies.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving St. Louis & Southern Illinois (314) 606-5282

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor S

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was so personable, prompt in response, and easy to work with throughout the entire process, taking time to get to know us as a couple so that our ceremony was a true... Read More reflection of our personalities. She had so many great suggestions on how to personalize and add meaning to our ceremony, making sure we knew we didn't have to do anything a particular way. Neither of us is very religious and it was a relief to know that she could find a way to make the ceremony just as special without some of the more traditional rituals that come with religious ceremonies. We did the personal and unique ceremony and couldn't be happier with it. We got so many compliments from our guests about how fun, personal and touching Judi made the ceremony. My father in law was particularly happy that "it wasn't boring and too long like most weddings." His quote! Judi was great during the rehearsal in taking charge and setting the expectations for the wedding party and family while still being easy going and relaxed. At the wedding her presence was welcoming and calming, and she had us giggling during the ceremony, which in our relationship is always a plus! We appreciated that she understood (and shared) our love for dogs and found the most meaningful ways to incorporate that into the ceremony. Reverend Judi is open minded and accepting of all types of couples which made me love her even more. Whether you want a traditional, religious, or funky off-beat ceremony I am confident that Judi will exceed your expectations! Thanks for making our day so perfect, Judi!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tabetha D

Rev. Judi was awesome! She made it very easy to create a ceremony that was truly us. She helped us figure out what we wanted to do (even encouraging us to do a non-traditional unity ritual--which all of our guests LOVED!) We are not religious, and she had no issues with that. We... Read More got many compliments from our guests that it seemed like she had known us forever, even though we only meet a few times! She was fun and a great speaker! We couldn't be more pleased with Rev. Judi with Wonder Weddings! We would definitely recommend her to officiant your wedding!

2017-05-26T08:11:26 Response from the vendor

Tabetha, Thank you for taking the time to post such generous compliments. You, too, were a joy to work with, and that makes MY job so much fun!!! I wish you and Tim all the happiness there is.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Taylor C

Reverend James Davis was AMAZING. He was proactive and efficient in his communication leading up to the wedding, did a great job helping us run through the rehearsal the night before and did an EXCELLENT job at the ceremony. Out of all of the feedback we received about the... Read More wedding, the most reoccurring theme was people noting how funny, sweet and sincere the ceremony was! We live out of state and had just met in person for the first time that weekend, and several people asked how long the reverend had known us! Ha! I couldn't recommend him more.

2016-10-14T14:29:06 Response from the vendor

It was my honor to officiate for such a devoted, fun-loving couple. I wish all the best!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kim P

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure that I truly cannot speak highly enough of her services! We wanted a wedding ceremony that was joyful and meaningful to us. Additionally, we were planning our St. Louis wedding from our home in Chicago, so we knew whoever we worked... Read More with would have to be flexible. Reverend Judi went to lengths to speak to us via Skype beforehand, and continued to get to know us as a couple afterwards through various calls and questionnaires. She wrote a beautiful wedding ceremony that was so personal and representative of our fun-loving relationship. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how unique, touching, and personal our ceremony was. Planning the ceremony was my favorite part of the wedding planning process, and Reverend Judi made it easy!

2016-11-30T06:39:50 Response from the vendor

Kim, thank you for your kind review. You were and are an adorable couple and I wish you decades of happiness!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kim P

Working with Rev. Judi was such a pleasure that I truly can't speak highly enough of her. My husband and I were planning a wedding in St. Louis, even though we live in Chicago. She took the time to get to know us via Skype calls and questionnaires and ultimately wrote a... Read More beautiful wedding ceremony that was exactly representative of our fun-loving relationship. My friends and family could not stop talking about how personal and touching our ceremony was. Planning the ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding day and Reverend Judi made it easy, even from a distance!

2017-05-26T08:16:41 Response from the vendor

I could not be happier that you were as thrilled with your wedding as I was!! It was, indeed, lovely and was so YOU! Bless.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alexandra M

The ceremony was beautiful! Rev. Carr was fantastic. I really appreciated the time he spent with us before the ceremony to remind us to enjoy the day, take a deep breath, and relax.

2016-10-19T19:53:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alex! Rev. Carr is a super officiant, and a lovely man and I am so glad all his couples think so too! Bless!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kathy C

I cant say enough good things about Rev Judi. I own a wedding venue and have seen many weddings. I can say that Rev Judi does a great job. From keeping everyone informed and calm before the wedding, to performing a beautiful ceremony- she really does a great job. She is very... Read More easy to work with as well. I would highly recommend Rev Judy!

2016-10-14T14:30:19 Response from the vendor

Thank You Kathy! I loved discovering your gem of a venue and will share it with others. It's lovely and 110% photogenic!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jamie F

We had Reverend Judi perform the Personal and Unique ceremony for our recent wedding, and it was absolutely beautiful. We had several of our guests come up to us afterwards and tell us that it was the most personal and touching ceremony that they had ever heard! Everybody also... Read More commented on how Reverend Judi had such great presence at the altar. We absolutely agree, and she kept us laughing up there even as we were speaking our vows! My husband and I are not religious, so we were concerned about how to do a ceremony without any of that added in - Reverend Judi gave us several ideas and suggestions, and the end result was a beautiful tribute to our relationship that fit us perfectly. We HIGHLY recommend WonderWeddings, and especially Reverend Judi!

2016-10-14T14:32:47 Response from the vendor

Wow. I am having trouble coming up with words that express my gratitude for your kindness and generosity. You were so lovely to me through the entire process and then to leave this wonderful testimonial, leaves me somewhat speechless. So, Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley I

Rev Judi is amazing. 5 stars doesn't do this lady justice. She is a beautiful person. Her positive energy set myself and my husband at ease. I can't say thank you enough to her.

2016-10-12T16:06:19 Response from the vendor

Ashley, how kind of you to write such a lovely testimonial. I wish you and Nick and your family all the best.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sara M

Judi was wonderful. She took the time to find out exactly what we were looking for in or wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how unique it was. It really reflected us as a couple.

2016-10-12T16:07:58 Response from the vendor

Wow. Those are the things I MOST want to hear after a ceremony. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christine R

Working with Rev. Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings was a wonderful experience. She took the time to get to know my daughter and fiance and collaborated with them to create a very personal and intimate ceremony that perfectly reflected their relationship and love for each... Read More other. Our guests are still talking about how lovely it was! Thank you Judi for being a part of making my daughters wedding all that she dreamed of! Christine Reynolds Mother of the Bride

2016-10-10T21:43:49 Response from the vendor

Christine, I could not be more ecstatic that everyone enjoyed the ceremony. Every detail was tasteful and beautiful and it was joyful just to be in the midst of all that magic. Thank you for your more-than-kind gratuity and generous words of praise. I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meghan B

Judy was a joy to work with and the format and care she took in getting to know us and including so much meaningful detail into our ceremony made the wedding unbelievably special and memorable. I had countless people come up to me after the wedding and say, "that ceremony was... Read More just so personal to you guys! it was perfect!" I credit Judy and Wonder Weddings for that. Thank you so, SO much for helping to make our day so special!

2016-10-10T21:51:09 Response from the vendor

How wonderful! It just so happens that my favorite compliment is "That ceremony was just so personal to you guys, It was perfect"! It means the world to me. Thank you for sharing such nice sentiments. I appreciate it more than I can express.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amber L

Wonderful!!! Judi was amazing to work with. We felt she was the right person to marry us from the 1st conversation we had with her. Everything was perfect. Easy to work with and A+ service all around. We are so glad we found Judi to share our special day with. Thank you so... Read More much!!!! Josh & Amber

2016-10-10T10:05:40 Response from the vendor

Josh & Amber, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. You were truly delightful to work with and I loved the beautiful location you selected for your nuptials. I wish you the best of everything. You two deserve it!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 David H

To Judi Davis Bravo! and a most sincere Thank you for the beautiful and thoughtful ceremony you conducted at my daughter's wedding last Monday. With people coming in from all over the country, you brought them all into the special story that is CiCi and Tom, giving us memories... Read More we'll always cherish in a perfect setting on a perfect day. Again many thanks.

2016-09-29T12:54:20 Response from the vendor

Well this is a first! I have never been reviewed by a mother-of-the-bride before. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a such a lovely comment. The day was beautiful, the music flawless, and the ceremony, magical! I will not soon forget... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016

Thanks to Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings we had a perfect wedding in every way. My bride and I are extremely particular about doing things with our own slant, style and nuance. Judi Davis was a superb partner in helping us fully realize all our wishes and hopes for the ceremony... Read More and the day. I envy her organizational skills - crucial in planning weddings - and she was an effortless delight to work with being reassuring, imaginative, flexible and practical. She was adamant that the occasion reflect who we are and she made that more than happen. In fact, she nailed it and then went on to exceed even our fondest hopes and expectations. We are still getting complements almost a week out about the way she did the ceremony. Moving, meaningful, refreshingly different, classy, "very much us"...these are some of the adjectives and remarks we've been getting. That we recommend Rev.Judi Davis and Wonder Weddings without reservation should be obvious by this point as they were the reason why so important a date became an obstinately memorable high point for our lives. A perfect score then for Rev. Judi and Wonder Weddings.We are forever grateful.

2016-09-25T14:26:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tom. It is a special treat to hear such compliments from one of my grooms! It was a lovely ceremony and I am so glad I was a witness to the magic.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sheaney L

Wonder weddings was amazing from first contact. We met with Rev. James and my husband and I agreed immediately this is our officiant! He was so accommodating and helpful and our ceremony was amazing! We received so many compliments about him! Absolutely recommend!

2016-09-25T11:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sheaney. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was my honor and my pleasure and I wish you well!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 CiCi H

Choosing the right officiant can be overwhelming, so save yourself the hassle and start here! I cannot say enough to express my gratitude for Wonder Weddings. Judi took such care throughout the process; she was invariably organized and professional, but she truly listened and... Read More wanted to know who we were as a couple. Her warm, calm demeanor, and happiness for us set the tone for a joyous day. I have mixed reviews for some of my vendors, but Wonder Weddings never gave me a moment's worry. Judi crafted a ceremony more personal, eloquent, and beautiful than I could've ever imagined. The compliments are still coming in, people were smiling and crying, calling it "one of the most heartfelt, meaningful weddings I've ever attended".

2016-09-25T11:15:39 Response from the vendor

CiCi, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Yours was one of my favorite weddings of the year. The love and the joy was absolutely palpable. I smiled all day the following day!!! I wish you and Tom ALL the best things.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kimberly L

I've never written a review before but I feel the need to let other people know our experience with Rev. Judi and Wonder Weddings. I contacted Rev. Judi on June 28th by filling out a contact form with our wedding day, TIME and location to see if she was available. She responded... Read More back the same day to let me know she was available! We arranged a time to meet and my fiance and I drove 35 minutes (one way) down to the meeting location of her choice. She was about 20 minutes late to the meeting but we didn't think much about it. Traffic and life happen, we understand. We met with Rev. Judi for close to an hour talking about our ceremony and all the little details. She sent us the questionnaire and ceremony rituals to look over and informed us she would send us the contract when she came back in town from traveling the next week and was looking forward to working with us. We were excited! After the next week passed and I hadn't heard back from her I sent a quick check in email looking for the contract. Rev. Judi replied back that she actually had another wedding booked on our day right before ours and wouldn't be able to marry us. She never gave an explanation on how this could happen, or an apology. We spent almost a month planning on using Rev. Judi and feel like we wasted valuable time. We have contacted other officiants with top reviews and they are all booked for our popular spring wedding date. We are now left scrambling to find someone. We feel like she was very unprofessional in leading us on for close to a month without letting us know she already had our date booked. We would not have taken off work early to drive down to Fenton to meet with her had she been up front with us in the beginning. We are very busy like most people are and we feel like it was a complete waste of time. From my first contact with her I gave her my date and time of ceremony. We are disappointed and feel like we can't be the first people this has happened to so we are sharing our experience. I emailed her back letting her know our feelings and giving her a chance to explain. She never responded and that is why we are sharing our experience. All 4-5 star reviews just doesn't make sense for someone so unorganized and unprofessional.

2016-09-25T11:38:36 Response from the vendor

I truly am so sorry for your less-than-perfect experience. From the moment I started this company, I have attempted to make sure every bride and groom I serve is thrilled with every step of the process, especially their custom ceremonies. There is no excuse for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Kelly B

Rev. Judi was incredible! With all the commotion before the ceremony, Judi pulled each of us aside and told us to embrace the moment and that our day was about us. We couldn't imagine having anyone else marrying us! With all the stress of planning our wedding from ceremony to... Read More reception Rev. Judi with a caring hand helped us to provide our unique story to a beautiful ceremony. Kelly and I highly recommend Rev Judi! From the first meeting to the goodbyes and well wishes Rev Judi's kind spirit helped to make our day special!

2016-07-04T14:30:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely words and for being genuinely fine people yourselves. I must be the luckiest officiant in the world! It was my pleasure and definitely my honor.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kara W

We worked with Reverend Judi and overall had a fantastic experience. She was very personable and our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! Unfortunately, due to extenuating circumstances she was unable to attend our rehearsal. She promptly let us know and her mentor came instead... Read More (whom did a great job of getting us ready and answering all of our questions!). I had made some changes to the ceremony and it didn't seem that on the day of we had the most updated version - all was still great and that was literally my only hesitation. Would still recommend to any bride or groom looking for an officiant!

2016-10-10T10:08:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making time to leave a review for us. Hearing that your ceremony was exactly what you wanted absolutely makes my day! I thank you for the recommendation, in spite of the tiny glitch you mentioned. You really put into perspective what is... Read Less Read More

Completely customized ceremony

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachel G

We received so many compliments on our ceremony that was put together by Rev James! Coming from different cultures it was very important to us that they were both reflected in our wedding. I knew that we were going to need a completely custom ceremony but had no idea where to... Read More start. From our very first meeting with Rev James I knew everything would fall into place as he was very warm and genuine, as well as experienced with a good understanding of what couples want from their wedding ceremony. I felt no judgement or pressure from him to make our ceremony a specific way, but instead he celebrated and brought attention to the things that were important to us. I could not be happier with the way that everything turned out! The keepsake copy of our ceremony with our hand written vows tucked into the folder was the perfect final touch to what has already been exceptional service.

2015-11-04T20:00:55 Response from the vendor

Rachel, you were such a stunning bride, and you and Pawel make a handsome couple. I enjoyed being a part of your wondrous day, and it was a delight meeting and chatting with your families. May you have a lifetime of joy and happiness. Rev.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Stefanie F

Reverend Judi was AMAZING! She met with us a few times before the wedding to really try to get to know us. She said she wanted to write "our love story" and that's exactly what she did. Our ceremony was so personal and emotional. There was not a dry eye in the house! When I... Read More see people today who attended our wedding, the first thing they say is "your ceremony was so beautiful". That you Reverend Judi for the wonderful wedding! ~ Stefanie

2015-11-01T10:07:44 Response from the vendor

Stefanie, I cannot tell you fully what that means to me. Your kind words have made my day.(week/month) Bless!

Officiant Perfection

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Wonder Weddings was an absolute joy to work with. Rev. Judi was outstanding in her approach to our wedding. She was very attentive to our requests, and played a huge part in making our wedding day perfect! We couldn't have pulled it off without her. We also received several very... Read More positive compliments about her from our guests. I think a quote taken from one of Judi's emailed responses to us, after requesting a late change in the ceremony, sums it up best: "The answer is 'Yes'! At Wonder Weddings, the answer is always Yes! Whatever your vision is for your ceremony, is my vision." She was phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier. She will always have a special place in our hearts!

2015-10-28T01:24:02 Response from the vendor

My goodness, what a beautiful tribute. I could not be happier. You and Kelly and your beautiful little girl will always hold a special place in MY heart. Bless.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley B

Reverend Judi was so awesome to work with! I mean seriously the best! She nailed our ceremony so perfectly! She made the entire crowd laugh and ooohh and awe! She’s such a delight to work with and we were so happy we had the opportunity to work with her. We received a ton... Read More of compliments on the ceremony she put together for us as well as how she delivered. Go meet Rev. Judi if you are getting married! She doesn’t disappoint and will make your special day just perfect!

2015-10-28T01:27:27 Response from the vendor

Ashley, you were also a delight to work with and I enjoyed every minute. Thank you for letting me be a part of your gorgeous day. I wish you dozens and dozens of years of wedded bliss!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Judi was absolutely amazing! My (now) husband and I weren't exactly sure what to look for in an officiant, but we booked a meeting with Judi at Wonder Weddings and went in with open minds. We could tell immediately that her energy and passion were exactly what we were looking... Read More for! She was so very helpful in shaping our ceremony, going through suggestions of unity rituals and order of events. After you book with her, she sends a questionnaire that asks about your relationship, engagement, favorite things about your partner, etc. She then uses that to write a very personal script for the wedding. When she completed the script and sent it to us to look over, it was confirmed to me that we'd gone with the right officiant. To make it even better, after the ceremony we were provided a folder with the completed marriage certificate, as well as a copy of the script from the ceremony. Judi was professional (and fun!) from start to finish, and I can't recommend her enough!

2015-10-24T20:14:00 Response from the vendor

Jeffrey, you are a very kind and generous man. It's no wonder Keith loves you so. I am honored to have been able to provide you exactly the ceremony you wanted. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and beyond!

Reverend Judi Davis

Revs Judi and James Davis have a lifelong connection to the Arts. Both are professional performers dedicating their lives and their talents to entertaining and educating, working in theater, film and television. Their passion lead them to the wedding industry. In 1985, in a Vegas wedding chapel, in a cookie cutter ceremony, they wed. Nothing about their it reflected who they really were as individuals or as a couple. Though they have never regretted the bond they formed that day, they have always felt that there should be more to this sacred event. That is now their mission and their passion.