Personal, Unique & Memorable Wedding Ceremonies

Wonder Weddings specializes in telling your personal love story in a unique and memorable way. Check out our reviews and see why we are fast becoming one of the most sought after wedding officiant services in Central Indiana. ALL couples are welcomed with respect, love, joy and open hearts.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

4302 Lincoln Road, Indianapolis, IN (317) 698-2400

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brittany and John E

Selecting Pastor Eddie Curry as our wedding officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the moment we met with Pastor Curry, we were extremely impressed with professionalism and organization. He made the whole process so easy and flawless to follow.... Read More Pastor Curry provided so many amazing resources and examples to consult during the decision making process that helped us create the most unique and beautiful ceremony we could have imagined. From the planning to the rehearsal and ceremony, everything ran so effortlessly under his direction. We did not have to stress or worry about a thing! Our family and friends gave numerous compliments about the meaningfulness and personalization of the ceremony. Many commented that it was the most honest and heartfelt ceremony they had ever witnessed and that it perfectly captured the story of our love. Pastor Curry’s background in theatre as an actor and director is such an added bonus as his overall presence, professionalism, ability to engage an audience, and overall charismatic nature are undoubtedly unmatched by anyone around. Our ceremony was definitely the best part of our wedding experience. We owe the most sincere gratitude to Pastor Curry for making it all possible!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah H

Pastor Curry was wonderful. He was organized and extremely helpful during the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, he came prepared and delivered a beautiful ceremony. He was professional, personal, and we liked working with him. After our wedding, we received MANY compliments... Read More on Pastor Curry. They said he was fantastic, and loved a few extra little bits he added to the ceremony: our personal love story, the reminder to turn off cell phones and be present** (much appreciated), the John Lennon quote at the end, and his overall delivery. We can't thank you enough Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Susan A

Pastor Curry helped my partner, Casey, and I plan the wedding we have always dreamed. We are two old gay women that never in our lifetime thought this day would come. Whatever creative and unique ideas we had, Pastor Curry loved it. He was the perfect match for us. Our friends... Read More are still talking about where "the preacher" came from! More than one of our friends said they would switch where they go to church just to hear him!I If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you so much Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Casey M

Pastor Curry made the day truly a wonder. He was eloquent but easy going, just the right balance of formality and humor. Wish we could do it all over again. Compliments!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer C

Pastor Eddie was fantastic! He captured our relationship perfectly in his unique love story he wrote for us and it was truly a blessing knowing exactly how our ceremony was going to go!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maddison S

We had the honor of Pastor Eddie Curry from Wonder Weddings Indianapolis officiate our wedding. He did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and accommodated all our wishes for the ceremony. He was always quick to respond back with any questions, and made us feel very... Read More confident in how the ceremony would run. Everything turned out exactly how we had imagined. He did a great job of incorporating scripture and readings that were personal to us. All our friends and family said he was the best officiant they had heard at wedding, and we couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan K

Pastor Curry was excellent! My husband and I really enjoyed working with him. He definitely made our ceremony personal and unique! We received several compliments on our ceremony as well as Pastor Curry! He truly made our day special for us!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Tiffany D

Pastor Curry was a phenomenal officiant to work with. He helped us make all of the decisions for our ceremony and made it so personal to our love story. Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chaleise E

We knew when we first meet with Pastor Eddie Curry that he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were looking for someone to give us a unique ceremony personalized to us for our outdoor wedding. Pastor Eddie was phenomenal to work with and understood immediately the unique... Read More ceremony we wanted designed just for us. He even gave us a variety of wedding readings and sample vows to help shape and inspire our own ceremony. He was very laid back and wonderful to work with during all our meetings with him, email correspondence, and at our rehearsal dinner and the day of (we even had some of our other vendors comment on how wonderful he was to work with on the wedding day). Pastor Eddie did a wonderful job taking our love story and all the information we gave him and shaping a ceremony script made just for us. He got to know us during the entire planning process and felt like a close friend during our ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, and we have Pastor Eddie to thank for that. We had multiple people mention to us at the wedding, and even after, how beautiful and unique our ceremony was. It was tailored to us, and fit us perfectly. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a unique wedding ceremony tailored just for them!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Brittney N

My husband and I worked closely with both Pastor Eddie Curry and Rev. Michael Davis. They were both such a pleasure to work with!! Pastor Curry helped piece together our entire ceremony program and Rev. Davis performed the ceremony. Pastor Curry listened to everything we wanted... Read More and portrayed it back beautifully in our program. It felt so personal to us, which I think is truly important. He was always so professional and easy to communicate with, which was also very important considering we were communicating out of state. Rev. Davis was perfect!! Our entire ceremony flowed so smoothly. It truly was beautiful. We both felt connected to every word and he made us feel very comfortable and loved in return. It didn't feel like a stranger was marrying us. They truly are sincere and want the best for you and it shows through all their hard word. I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chelsea R

Pastor Eddie Curry was outstanding! He was there for my husband and I through the whole wedding process. He was efficient in giving us drafts of our whole ceremony. His words were beautiful and really captured our love story. The best part is he barley knew us, but everyone... Read More there asked if he was family. He just really listened to us and told our story in a perfect light(without too much cheese). He is amazing! If you're looking for a officiant who will listen to you and really CARE about you both...pick Eddie Curry. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Abbie S

Pastor Eddie Curry was a great officiant! We were planning from several states away but he was always responsive to emails and we met a couple times via skype for planning. To write our ceremony, the groom and I each separately answered a questionnaire and sent it back to him.... Read More He then crafted a full script including our personalized love story. We loved being able to edit the ceremony script ourselves after he had written it so that we could really make it what we wanted and know exactly what the ceremony would be. You can tell he has done a lot of weddings because he had great advice on what works well and what doesn't and crafted our script to perfection. We had a lot of guests comment that the ceremony was great - he did a great job incorporating the seriousness of the day but adding some humor. We are so happy that we chose Pastor Curry to officiate; we will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Hanna M

I would HIGHLY recommend Pastor Eddie Curry and Wonder Weddings. They make your ceremony heartfelt and personal, while maintaining professionalism. Our guests kept commenting that our ceremony was the best they had ever seen, and credit for this certainly goes to Wonder... Read More Weddings. We had an interfaith ceremony and wrote our own vows, two things that would have been very difficult without Wonder Weddings. They guided us through the process and told our love story better than I ever could have imagined. They truly are the best in the business.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Wonder Weddings was a truly great find for planning our special day. Rev. Curry was a font of information for putting our ceremony together. From the initial phone interview through the final outline, we found a very high level of professionalism which, when blended with his... Read More flexibility and openness to our ideas, resulted in a unique and original wedding. Open communication during the weeks leading to the event was on-going and reassuring. On the day of our wedding, "Referend" Michael was absolutely great, and performed the ceremony flawlessly. All of our family and friends enjoyed the originality, and we certainly hope that they left saying, "Why didn't WE think of that?" Our thanks to Wonder Weddings for making our very special day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Pastor Curry did an amazing job! His service is worth every penny and it's the best decision we made in wedding planning!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Laura C

Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis did a wonderful job on our wedding script and ceremony. Pastor Curry was already booked the evening of our wedding, but Rev. Davis was available and did a fantastic job! Pastor Curry was very attentive and quick to answer any questions I had (by... Read More phone or email). Although he was booked the night of our ceremony, he met with us prior to our wedding to go over our script and make sure everything was in order. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. We didn’t have the typical wedding ceremony, but Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis did an outstanding job working with us to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Rev. Davis was so professional and we were very pleased with our ceremony. Our guests commented on what a nice job Rev. Davis did during our ceremony. It was wonderful working with Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We knew we wanted a very small and intimate wedding ceremony and did not want to get married at the courthouse. We were so lucky to have found Pastor Curry. Pastor Curry made us feel special and made a memorable day even more memorable with the beautiful, touching and... Read More emotional ceremony he wrote for us. He was an inspiration as he guided us through our wedding vows, our ring vows and our love story. The day was perfect and exactly how we imagined it to be. We highly recommend Pastor Curry to be a part of your wedding. Our day was incredible because of him.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

My wife and I were looking for an officiant to celebrate our wedding. After reading many reviews online, I decided to contact Pastor Curry. I must say that it was past midnight when I sent him the email and he promptly reply to let me know that he would be honored to work with... Read More us on our event. We arranged a meeting with him in order to discuss the details of our ceremony script. It was such a joy to discuss with him and we immediately knew that he was the perfect choice. Pastor Curry sent us a questionnaire so that he could write our love story. When we read the first draft, we were amazed on how beautiful the script was. He had done an amazing job putting our story into a wonderful script. Unfortunately Pastor Curry couldn’t perform the ceremony but he introduced us to Rev. Michael Davis, who was equally as wonderful and extremely professional. On the day of the wedding, Rev. Michael arrived very early so that he could meet the entire wedding party and set in motion a short rehearsal. My entire wedding party was amazed on how great Rev. Michael was. Our ceremony was wonderful and Rev. Michael really exceeds my expectation. To conclude, I highly “HIGHLY” recommend Wonder Weddings to any couples that are looking for an officiant to celebrate their wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Emily L

Working with Pastor Eddie was fun, easy, and stress-free. He made us feel comfortable with him from the first time we met. He always responded to emails promptly and honored all of our wishes. We chose to do the "personal and unique" package and our ceremony could not have been... Read More more perfect. I was certainly a reflection of who we were as individuals and are as a couple. His framework is a great foundation, but still leaves room for plenty of personalization. We have received so many compliments about our ceremony from family and friends. We would recommend Pastor Eddie for your ceremony if you're looking for an officiant that has experience and helps you bring your creative ideas to life.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Darby M

Eddie is awesome, you won't be disappointed. He works as an actor at Beef and Boards as well as doing weddings and you can tell. He worked with us and provided sample vows so we had inspiration to write our own, provided options for readings, created a complete ceremony script... Read More that was passed out to our DJ and venue coordinator to keep everyone on track. It would be impossible to ask for any more out of an officiant. Don't hesitate to book Wonder Weddings!

Wonderful Wonder!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Christy F

I couldn't have been happier with Pastor Curry. From the moment my fiancé and I met Pastor Curry we felt completely comfortable and felt like we had known him forever. We filled out a few questions for him and he made our ceremony so personal it was incredible. Several guests... Read More and I mean SEVERAL commented on how great the ceremony was. Funny, emotional, loving, sweet and just plain us. It couldn't have been more wonderful :)

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lakken

I highly recommend them for your ceremony! First, upon inquiring about the packages I recieved a friendly email within an hour. Eddie wasn't able to perform the ceremony but his collegue would. We met with both of them & knew we wanted to hire them. Eddie wrote our ceremony but... Read More his collegue performed it (Rev Bill). Eddie emailed me a list of vow, ring vow and special reading choices which was so helpful! He was able to make one aspect of wedding planning calm & stress free.

Personalized & Perfect

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Grainne P

Eddie was absolutely wonderful. Our service was extremely personalized and we received so many compliments on the fact that he incorporated our own personal story into his service. Many people hadn't heard the full story of how we met. Everyone laughed and cried throughout the... Read More ceremony and I couldn't have asked for it to be more personal or perfect. Eddie was available at the drop of an email throughout all of our planning and ensured that everything was the way we wanted it every time that he made a change or note. I would absolutely recommend his personalized services to anyone who asked me for a recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Dara H

Pastor Curry was professional, punctual, and personable. He customized our ceremony to fit our personality and style and made sure he was available for us whenever we needed him. The rehearsal was an enjoyable experience which was both playful and amusing - Again, perfect for my... Read More family and friends... And although we had a good time, Pastor Curry managed to stay on task and deliver important details for the following day. The ceremony was executed perfectly and nothing was missed. He is affordable and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special and unique. I highly recommend!

Wonder Weddings is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Emily K

It was great using Wonder Weddings for creating a ceremony script and having Reverend Michael Davis officiate our wedding. At the beginning of our process, Eddie took his time to meet with us and customize our ceremony script so that we could have 2 readings and a unity sand... Read More ritual incorporated into our ceremony. Once our script was complete, Eddie met with Reverand Davis to review everything that we had discussed and hand off our ceremony script. Because I already had a copy of the script, I was able to meet with my wedding party the nigh before (without Reverend Davis) to perform our own short rehearsal. On our wedding day, Reverend Davis arrived plenty early and he officiated our wedding amazingly! Once the ceremony was over, he met with Us to sign our official marriage license and he mailed it out as he left our venue. Everything went awesome!

Pastor Eddie Curry

Pastor Curry is an accomplished Actor and Public Speaker. He combines his theatre experience as a performer and director, with a rich spiritual background. He is comfortable preparing religious or non-religious ceremonies. This means you get someone who knows how to write a ceremony script, is experienced in staging important events, is a confident and engaging speaker, and has a deeply held spiritual appreciation for the bond of marriage. Pastor Curry makes his home on the northwest side of Indianapolis with wedding photographer wife, Julie (Julie Curry Photography) and their young son.