Personal, Unique & Memorable Wedding Ceremonies

Wonder Weddings specializes in telling your personal love story in a unique and memorable way. Check out our reviews and see why we are fast becoming one of the most sought after wedding officiant services in Central Indiana. ALL couples are welcomed with respect, love, joy and open hearts.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

4302 Lincoln Road, Indianapolis, IN (317) 698-2400

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Taylor F

Pastor Eddie is a wonderful addition to any wedding! He met with us in person and was openly available to anything we needed before our big day. Our guests were commenting for days about how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. Pastor Eddie does a wonderful job of sharing... Read More intricate details of your love story and creating a narrative for your guests to follow. Many people hadn't truly heard our love story so it was a personal way for our guests to relate to us. He is creative in his delivery as well as the entire ceremony process allowing you to pick specific pieces to include that you believe represent the best of your relationship. I truly believe our ceremony would not have been as beautiful as it was without Pastor Eddie!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 IRENE S

The wedding ceremony of my daughter turn out beautifully, thanks to Pastor Eddie. Everyone in our guest, gives me good feedback on how great they felt watching the bride/groom exchange their vows. I cannot start on how to thank him enough. From planning, organizing the program,... Read More to the rehersal and of course, the ceremony itself. Pastor Eddie made the whole ceremony runs "religious romantic" especially our customize unity rituals (rose, candle, veil,cord & coin). Our families & friends enjoyed the succint & witty presentation of Pastor Eddie including the memorable "almost" mishalf of ring. THANK YOU PASTOR EDDIE CURRY! You are a God-sent to us. ~ Irene

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Samantha S

Pastor Eddie was nothing but amazing! He worked well with our accommodations and was able to write a plan for the ceremony! Our wedding required some family traditions you don't see in most ceremonies and he did an awesome job performing it for our unity! Our ring bearer even... Read More lost one of the rings but he played along so well, it's definitely a memory you won't forget! I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kevin S

Pastor Curry was PHENOMENAL! He conducted a simple 5 minute Civil Ceremony for me and my now Husband with our closest family preset! He allowed us to gear our wedding script to our unique personalities and met us at the location of our choosing! Pastor Curry created a vibe... Read More unlike any other and made our wedding day special! Will definitely refer him to anyone getting married! -Happily Married Couple

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alexis R

Pastor Curry officiated my husband and I's wedding back in April and did an outstanding job. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding Pastor Curry was professional, prompt, and wonderful to work with. At first, my husband and I weren't exactly sure what we wanted to do... Read More with our ceremony, but Pastor Curry helped us create the most wonderful ceremony. After our wedding, I had numerous friends and family tell us that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies they had ever been to. Thank you so much for everything, Pastor Curry!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Grady L

Pastor Eddie Curry provided us with a wonderful wedding ceremony. He was fantastic to work with and took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. We had dozens of guests tell us how intimate, personal and touching the ceremony was. If he's available, book him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Alyssa M

Pastor Eddie Curry is amazing to work with! From the start he was incredibly fast to respond to our emails and flexible in setting up a time to meet with us. We booked with Pastor Curry during our first meeting because he made us feel so comfortable, welcome, and confident in... Read More our choice. After sending him our vows and questionnaire, he composed our personalized ceremony script. Our love story was so beautifully written! He was willing to make the few changes I asked for and sent a new copy of the script incredibly quickly. The day of our rehearsal, Pastor Curry made approximately an hour and a half drive to our ceremony site so that we could rehearse where the ceremony would take place. We left the rehearsal feeling extremely confident in what we needed to do the next day! On the day of our wedding, Pastor Curry arrived early and had already spoken with our DJ to make sure music and timing would sync accordingly. He did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! Our guests as well as my husband and I were laughing and crying at the same time as he performed our ceremony. Afterwards, we had so many guests comment on how unique our ceremony was and tell us that it was beautiful and moving! Some even told us the ceremony was their favorite part of the entire evening and many inquired as to who our officiant had been. I would highly recommend Pastor Curry to officiate anyone's wedding. He is extremely professional, quick to respond, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for everything you did Pastor Curry!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Brooke M

It was such a great pleasure working with Pastor Eddie! I can't say enough great things about working with him. He will definitely put you at ease about your wedding ceremony. He is very organized and we really enjoyed his writing style. My husband and I both felt very... Read More comfortable talking to him, and putting our ceremony in his hands. Another great part is that he will give you some fantastic references for writing your vows and choosing your readings. He is also very accommodating to whatever you would like in your ceremony. The "Short and Sweet" ceremony was just what we were looking for. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brittany and John E

Selecting Pastor Eddie Curry as our wedding officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the moment we met with Pastor Curry, we were extremely impressed with professionalism and organization. He made the whole process so easy and flawless to follow.... Read More Pastor Curry provided so many amazing resources and examples to consult during the decision making process that helped us create the most unique and beautiful ceremony we could have imagined. From the planning to the rehearsal and ceremony, everything ran so effortlessly under his direction. We did not have to stress or worry about a thing! Our family and friends gave numerous compliments about the meaningfulness and personalization of the ceremony. Many commented that it was the most honest and heartfelt ceremony they had ever witnessed and that it perfectly captured the story of our love. Pastor Curry’s background in theatre as an actor and director is such an added bonus as his overall presence, professionalism, ability to engage an audience, and overall charismatic nature are undoubtedly unmatched by anyone around. Our ceremony was definitely the best part of our wedding experience. We owe the most sincere gratitude to Pastor Curry for making it all possible!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah H

Pastor Curry was wonderful. He was organized and extremely helpful during the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, he came prepared and delivered a beautiful ceremony. He was professional, personal, and we liked working with him. After our wedding, we received MANY compliments... Read More on Pastor Curry. They said he was fantastic, and loved a few extra little bits he added to the ceremony: our personal love story, the reminder to turn off cell phones and be present** (much appreciated), the John Lennon quote at the end, and his overall delivery. We can't thank you enough Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Susan A

Pastor Curry helped my partner, Casey, and I plan the wedding we have always dreamed. We are two old gay women that never in our lifetime thought this day would come. Whatever creative and unique ideas we had, Pastor Curry loved it. He was the perfect match for us. Our friends... Read More are still talking about where "the preacher" came from! More than one of our friends said they would switch where they go to church just to hear him!I If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you so much Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Casey M

Pastor Curry made the day truly a wonder. He was eloquent but easy going, just the right balance of formality and humor. Wish we could do it all over again. Compliments!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer C

Pastor Eddie was fantastic! He captured our relationship perfectly in his unique love story he wrote for us and it was truly a blessing knowing exactly how our ceremony was going to go!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maddison S

We had the honor of Pastor Eddie Curry from Wonder Weddings Indianapolis officiate our wedding. He did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and accommodated all our wishes for the ceremony. He was always quick to respond back with any questions, and made us feel very... Read More confident in how the ceremony would run. Everything turned out exactly how we had imagined. He did a great job of incorporating scripture and readings that were personal to us. All our friends and family said he was the best officiant they had heard at wedding, and we couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan K

Pastor Curry was excellent! My husband and I really enjoyed working with him. He definitely made our ceremony personal and unique! We received several compliments on our ceremony as well as Pastor Curry! He truly made our day special for us!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Tiffany D

Pastor Curry was a phenomenal officiant to work with. He helped us make all of the decisions for our ceremony and made it so personal to our love story. Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chaleise E

We knew when we first meet with Pastor Eddie Curry that he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were looking for someone to give us a unique ceremony personalized to us for our outdoor wedding. Pastor Eddie was phenomenal to work with and understood immediately the unique... Read More ceremony we wanted designed just for us. He even gave us a variety of wedding readings and sample vows to help shape and inspire our own ceremony. He was very laid back and wonderful to work with during all our meetings with him, email correspondence, and at our rehearsal dinner and the day of (we even had some of our other vendors comment on how wonderful he was to work with on the wedding day). Pastor Eddie did a wonderful job taking our love story and all the information we gave him and shaping a ceremony script made just for us. He got to know us during the entire planning process and felt like a close friend during our ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, and we have Pastor Eddie to thank for that. We had multiple people mention to us at the wedding, and even after, how beautiful and unique our ceremony was. It was tailored to us, and fit us perfectly. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a unique wedding ceremony tailored just for them!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Brittney N

My husband and I worked closely with both Pastor Eddie Curry and Rev. Michael Davis. They were both such a pleasure to work with!! Pastor Curry helped piece together our entire ceremony program and Rev. Davis performed the ceremony. Pastor Curry listened to everything we wanted... Read More and portrayed it back beautifully in our program. It felt so personal to us, which I think is truly important. He was always so professional and easy to communicate with, which was also very important considering we were communicating out of state. Rev. Davis was perfect!! Our entire ceremony flowed so smoothly. It truly was beautiful. We both felt connected to every word and he made us feel very comfortable and loved in return. It didn't feel like a stranger was marrying us. They truly are sincere and want the best for you and it shows through all their hard word. I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chelsea R

Pastor Eddie Curry was outstanding! He was there for my husband and I through the whole wedding process. He was efficient in giving us drafts of our whole ceremony. His words were beautiful and really captured our love story. The best part is he barley knew us, but everyone... Read More there asked if he was family. He just really listened to us and told our story in a perfect light(without too much cheese). He is amazing! If you're looking for a officiant who will listen to you and really CARE about you both...pick Eddie Curry. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Abbie S

Pastor Eddie Curry was a great officiant! We were planning from several states away but he was always responsive to emails and we met a couple times via skype for planning. To write our ceremony, the groom and I each separately answered a questionnaire and sent it back to him.... Read More He then crafted a full script including our personalized love story. We loved being able to edit the ceremony script ourselves after he had written it so that we could really make it what we wanted and know exactly what the ceremony would be. You can tell he has done a lot of weddings because he had great advice on what works well and what doesn't and crafted our script to perfection. We had a lot of guests comment that the ceremony was great - he did a great job incorporating the seriousness of the day but adding some humor. We are so happy that we chose Pastor Curry to officiate; we will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Hanna M

I would HIGHLY recommend Pastor Eddie Curry and Wonder Weddings. They make your ceremony heartfelt and personal, while maintaining professionalism. Our guests kept commenting that our ceremony was the best they had ever seen, and credit for this certainly goes to Wonder... Read More Weddings. We had an interfaith ceremony and wrote our own vows, two things that would have been very difficult without Wonder Weddings. They guided us through the process and told our love story better than I ever could have imagined. They truly are the best in the business.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Wonder Weddings was a truly great find for planning our special day. Rev. Curry was a font of information for putting our ceremony together. From the initial phone interview through the final outline, we found a very high level of professionalism which, when blended with his... Read More flexibility and openness to our ideas, resulted in a unique and original wedding. Open communication during the weeks leading to the event was on-going and reassuring. On the day of our wedding, "Referend" Michael was absolutely great, and performed the ceremony flawlessly. All of our family and friends enjoyed the originality, and we certainly hope that they left saying, "Why didn't WE think of that?" Our thanks to Wonder Weddings for making our very special day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Pastor Curry did an amazing job! His service is worth every penny and it's the best decision we made in wedding planning!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Laura C

Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis did a wonderful job on our wedding script and ceremony. Pastor Curry was already booked the evening of our wedding, but Rev. Davis was available and did a fantastic job! Pastor Curry was very attentive and quick to answer any questions I had (by... Read More phone or email). Although he was booked the night of our ceremony, he met with us prior to our wedding to go over our script and make sure everything was in order. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. We didn’t have the typical wedding ceremony, but Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis did an outstanding job working with us to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Rev. Davis was so professional and we were very pleased with our ceremony. Our guests commented on what a nice job Rev. Davis did during our ceremony. It was wonderful working with Pastor Curry and Rev. Davis and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We knew we wanted a very small and intimate wedding ceremony and did not want to get married at the courthouse. We were so lucky to have found Pastor Curry. Pastor Curry made us feel special and made a memorable day even more memorable with the beautiful, touching and... Read More emotional ceremony he wrote for us. He was an inspiration as he guided us through our wedding vows, our ring vows and our love story. The day was perfect and exactly how we imagined it to be. We highly recommend Pastor Curry to be a part of your wedding. Our day was incredible because of him.

Pastor Eddie Curry

Pastor Curry is an accomplished Actor and Public Speaker. He combines his theatre experience as a performer and director, with a rich spiritual background. He is comfortable preparing religious or non-religious ceremonies. This means you get someone who knows how to write a ceremony script, is experienced in staging important events, is a confident and engaging speaker, and has a deeply held spiritual appreciation for the bond of marriage. Pastor Curry makes his home on the northwest side of Indianapolis with wedding photographer wife, Julie (Julie Curry Photography) and their young son.