Personal, Unique & Memorable Wedding Ceremonies

Wonder Weddings specializes in telling your personal love story in a unique and memorable way. Check out our reviews and see why we are fast becoming one of the most sought after wedding officiant services in Central Indiana. ALL couples are welcomed with respect, love, joy and open hearts.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

4302 Lincoln Road, Indianapolis, IN (317) 698-2400

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Megan B

Pastor Eddie was wonderful. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and perfectly matched my husband and I. I got so many compliments on him and the ceremony. I would 100% recommend him to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erin C

Hi Eddie! I just wanted to reach out to you and follow up after the wedding. I want to express just how much we appreciated everything you did for us. You did an absolutely amazing job with the script. It was beautiful, and we could not have asked for anything more! It meant... Read More the world to me that you could help me pull off such a fun and exciting surprise for Erik on our wedding day. I appreciate that you went so far as to create a fake script to help me keep the secret! Furthermore, the personal love story you wrote was beautifully composed, and it captured everything we wanted it to capture. Our guests are still raving about the content of our ceremony! They thought everything was so personal and well written, and we are so so grateful to you for that! After our initial meeting with you, we knew we didn't need to explore any other options. We were so excited to choose you as our officiant. I was so disappointed that you were not well enough to perform the ceremony on the day of the wedding, but it makes me so happy that you were still able to be there to celebrate the day with us 😊 I have attached a picture to this email for you. Again, we were so happy you could still be there! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for everything you did to make our day so special 💕 Love, Erin and Erik Gaskin

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Mackenzie S

Pastor Eddie is great and my husband and I highly recommend him for your special day! Our ceremony was smooth and special just like I hoped it would be! Pastor Eddie is very detailed and organized and makes sure your ceremony is just how you picture it! We were very pleased!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Natalie W

Pastor Eddie from Wonder Weddings was by far the most easy part of wedding planning for me. We had a phone call and he made planning our vows and ceremony such a breeze. He was super flexible and was willing to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted. I would definitely... Read More recommend Wonder Weddings and their staff to anyone who is overwhelmed with wedding planning and want this process to be a breeze.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kelly S

Pastor Eddie was amazing! He made our ceremony very personal and I heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests and family. He approached our ceremony with warmth and professionalism and I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ashley K

Pastor Eddie Curry was fabulous!! If you are looking a for a ceremony that is unlike any other he's your guy. Pastor Curry takes the time to create a script that includes a personalized love story that makes the ceremony extra special. You can tell he really enjoys creating a... Read More special ceremony just for you. It can be nerve racking satnding up there infront of everyone but because of how the ceremony was presented and the little humor here and there it ended up being a lot of fun! He is very professional and always prompt no matter if it was returning my emails or showing up for the rehearsal. I cannot say how grateful I am that he was apart of our day and two weeks later I am still getting great reviews from my guest regarding the ceremony! Thank you Eddie!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sarah H

Pastor Eddie did a wonderful job for our ceremony! He spent extra time with us to get to know us and write a ceremony that was perfect for our relationship and marriage! I can't thank him enough for all the time, effort and care he and his wife dedicated to us. He writes a... Read More beautiful story and knows how to evoke the right emotions!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Sean E

I honestly can't say enough good about this man. My, now wife, recommended him because of his acting background and videos she saw of him on "The Knot". Given how excited she was I agreed. When we both met him I fell in love instantly. He is personable, precise, thourough,... Read More informative and fully understands the importance of your big day. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Pastor Eddie to marry my beautiful wife and I. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose to go with him!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Joseph H

Pastor Curry and Reverend Shelton were both awesome! Pastor Curry was great - he worked with us to develop our vision of the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect wedding script. Reverend Shelton led the ceremony the day of and was phenomenal as well - several guests... Read More later told us how impressed they were with him. Would absolutely recommend both of them!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Ashley C

Pastor Eddie was absolutely Amazing! He encompassed everything we wanted for our ceremony. He was able to put together from meetings with us the ceremony we could only imagine! From having us and our guests on the verge of joyous tears to bringing us back to mild laughter with... Read More the way he put our love story together! We still have wedding guests talking about what an amazing Job Pastor Eddie did and how our ceremony was personal and passionate! We would totally recommend him to other future brides and grooms!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Taylor F

Pastor Eddie is a wonderful addition to any wedding! He met with us in person and was openly available to anything we needed before our big day. Our guests were commenting for days about how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. Pastor Eddie does a wonderful job of sharing... Read More intricate details of your love story and creating a narrative for your guests to follow. Many people hadn't truly heard our love story so it was a personal way for our guests to relate to us. He is creative in his delivery as well as the entire ceremony process allowing you to pick specific pieces to include that you believe represent the best of your relationship. I truly believe our ceremony would not have been as beautiful as it was without Pastor Eddie!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 IRENE S

The wedding ceremony of my daughter turn out beautifully, thanks to Pastor Eddie. Everyone in our guest, gives me good feedback on how great they felt watching the bride/groom exchange their vows. I cannot start on how to thank him enough. From planning, organizing the program,... Read More to the rehersal and of course, the ceremony itself. Pastor Eddie made the whole ceremony runs "religious romantic" especially our customize unity rituals (rose, candle, veil,cord & coin). Our families & friends enjoyed the succint & witty presentation of Pastor Eddie including the memorable "almost" mishalf of ring. THANK YOU PASTOR EDDIE CURRY! You are a God-sent to us. ~ Irene

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Samantha S

Pastor Eddie was nothing but amazing! He worked well with our accommodations and was able to write a plan for the ceremony! Our wedding required some family traditions you don't see in most ceremonies and he did an awesome job performing it for our unity! Our ring bearer even... Read More lost one of the rings but he played along so well, it's definitely a memory you won't forget! I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kevin S

Pastor Curry was PHENOMENAL! He conducted a simple 5 minute Civil Ceremony for me and my now Husband with our closest family preset! He allowed us to gear our wedding script to our unique personalities and met us at the location of our choosing! Pastor Curry created a vibe... Read More unlike any other and made our wedding day special! Will definitely refer him to anyone getting married! -Happily Married Couple

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alexis R

Pastor Curry officiated my husband and I's wedding back in April and did an outstanding job. From our first meeting to the day of our wedding Pastor Curry was professional, prompt, and wonderful to work with. At first, my husband and I weren't exactly sure what we wanted to do... Read More with our ceremony, but Pastor Curry helped us create the most wonderful ceremony. After our wedding, I had numerous friends and family tell us that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies they had ever been to. Thank you so much for everything, Pastor Curry!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Grady L

Pastor Eddie Curry provided us with a wonderful wedding ceremony. He was fantastic to work with and took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. We had dozens of guests tell us how intimate, personal and touching the ceremony was. If he's available, book him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Alyssa M

Pastor Eddie Curry is amazing to work with! From the start he was incredibly fast to respond to our emails and flexible in setting up a time to meet with us. We booked with Pastor Curry during our first meeting because he made us feel so comfortable, welcome, and confident in... Read More our choice. After sending him our vows and questionnaire, he composed our personalized ceremony script. Our love story was so beautifully written! He was willing to make the few changes I asked for and sent a new copy of the script incredibly quickly. The day of our rehearsal, Pastor Curry made approximately an hour and a half drive to our ceremony site so that we could rehearse where the ceremony would take place. We left the rehearsal feeling extremely confident in what we needed to do the next day! On the day of our wedding, Pastor Curry arrived early and had already spoken with our DJ to make sure music and timing would sync accordingly. He did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! Our guests as well as my husband and I were laughing and crying at the same time as he performed our ceremony. Afterwards, we had so many guests comment on how unique our ceremony was and tell us that it was beautiful and moving! Some even told us the ceremony was their favorite part of the entire evening and many inquired as to who our officiant had been. I would highly recommend Pastor Curry to officiate anyone's wedding. He is extremely professional, quick to respond, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for everything you did Pastor Curry!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Brooke M

It was such a great pleasure working with Pastor Eddie! I can't say enough great things about working with him. He will definitely put you at ease about your wedding ceremony. He is very organized and we really enjoyed his writing style. My husband and I both felt very... Read More comfortable talking to him, and putting our ceremony in his hands. Another great part is that he will give you some fantastic references for writing your vows and choosing your readings. He is also very accommodating to whatever you would like in your ceremony. The "Short and Sweet" ceremony was just what we were looking for. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brittany and John E

Selecting Pastor Eddie Curry as our wedding officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the moment we met with Pastor Curry, we were extremely impressed with professionalism and organization. He made the whole process so easy and flawless to follow.... Read More Pastor Curry provided so many amazing resources and examples to consult during the decision making process that helped us create the most unique and beautiful ceremony we could have imagined. From the planning to the rehearsal and ceremony, everything ran so effortlessly under his direction. We did not have to stress or worry about a thing! Our family and friends gave numerous compliments about the meaningfulness and personalization of the ceremony. Many commented that it was the most honest and heartfelt ceremony they had ever witnessed and that it perfectly captured the story of our love. Pastor Curry’s background in theatre as an actor and director is such an added bonus as his overall presence, professionalism, ability to engage an audience, and overall charismatic nature are undoubtedly unmatched by anyone around. Our ceremony was definitely the best part of our wedding experience. We owe the most sincere gratitude to Pastor Curry for making it all possible!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah H

Pastor Curry was wonderful. He was organized and extremely helpful during the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, he came prepared and delivered a beautiful ceremony. He was professional, personal, and we liked working with him. After our wedding, we received MANY compliments... Read More on Pastor Curry. They said he was fantastic, and loved a few extra little bits he added to the ceremony: our personal love story, the reminder to turn off cell phones and be present** (much appreciated), the John Lennon quote at the end, and his overall delivery. We can't thank you enough Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Susan A

Pastor Curry helped my partner, Casey, and I plan the wedding we have always dreamed. We are two old gay women that never in our lifetime thought this day would come. Whatever creative and unique ideas we had, Pastor Curry loved it. He was the perfect match for us. Our friends... Read More are still talking about where "the preacher" came from! More than one of our friends said they would switch where they go to church just to hear him!I If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you so much Pastor Curry!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Casey M

Pastor Curry made the day truly a wonder. He was eloquent but easy going, just the right balance of formality and humor. Wish we could do it all over again. Compliments!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer C

Pastor Eddie was fantastic! He captured our relationship perfectly in his unique love story he wrote for us and it was truly a blessing knowing exactly how our ceremony was going to go!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maddison S

We had the honor of Pastor Eddie Curry from Wonder Weddings Indianapolis officiate our wedding. He did such a wonderful job. He was very professional and accommodated all our wishes for the ceremony. He was always quick to respond back with any questions, and made us feel very... Read More confident in how the ceremony would run. Everything turned out exactly how we had imagined. He did a great job of incorporating scripture and readings that were personal to us. All our friends and family said he was the best officiant they had heard at wedding, and we couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan K

Pastor Curry was excellent! My husband and I really enjoyed working with him. He definitely made our ceremony personal and unique! We received several compliments on our ceremony as well as Pastor Curry! He truly made our day special for us!

Pastor Eddie Curry

Pastor Curry is an accomplished Actor and Public Speaker. He combines his theatre experience as a performer and director, with a rich spiritual background. He is comfortable preparing religious or non-religious ceremonies. This means you get someone who knows how to write a ceremony script, is experienced in staging important events, is a confident and engaging speaker, and has a deeply held spiritual appreciation for the bond of marriage. Pastor Curry makes his home on the northwest side of Indianapolis with wedding photographer wife, Julie (Julie Curry Photography) and their young son.