Trust Your Special Day to the Best

Founded in 1989, Wonderful Weddings & Events is the original and longest-established wedding design, planning, and coordination company in Orlando. Wonderful Weddings & Events offers professionalism, excellence, and superior service to all of our clients. Your wedding is important to us, so we pay special attention to your dream and your vision. Every detail will be perfect, and the vendors we use have the same excellent standards of service, so you are guaranteed to work with the best in every aspect of your special day. With Wonderful Weddings on your team, your wedding or event will be a wonderful blend of traditional and modern style that perfectly reflects your vision.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

9680 Boggy Creek Rd., Suite #9, Orlando, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 347-9814
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angela G

As a bride a few years back I was completely overwhelmed by all the vendors listed online for each piece of a wedding. I immediately discovered wonderful weddings and am so glad I did! They have been around for years and have worked with some of the best vendors in Orlando so... Read More they knew the perfect ones to complete my dream wedding. They also took all of the guess work and stress out of orchestrating my perfect day. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a professional and affordable wedding planner!

2017-08-29T06:46:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you kind words and we were so happy to be part of your special day. Please email me at [email protected] so I can sent you a gift card... thank you..Barbara

Meet The Manager

Jennifer Sharpe, CWP

A native Floridian from Largo, Jennifer attended the University of Central Florida, receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management. Jennifer’s 20+ years within the Orlando event industry includes 10 years of handling weddings and events at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel, as well as 7 years at The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Her partnerships with all of the top vendors, as well as her friendships with other planners, hotels, and past clients give Jennifer a proven reputation for knowledge and professionalism in the business. Want the best? Jennifer is it!