Trust Your Special Day to the Best

Founded in 1989, Wonderful Weddings & Events is the original and longest-established wedding design, planning, and coordination company in Orlando. Wonderful Weddings & Events offers professionalism, excellence, and superior service to all of our clients. Your wedding is important to us, so we pay special attention to your dream and your vision. Every detail will be perfect, and the vendors we use have the same excellent standards of service, so you are guaranteed to work with the best in every aspect of your special day. With Wonderful Weddings on your team, your wedding or event will be a wonderful blend of traditional and modern style that perfectly reflects your vision.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

9680 Boggy Creek Rd., Suite #9, Orlando, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 347-9814
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angela G

As a bride a few years back I was completely overwhelmed by all the vendors listed online for each piece of a wedding. I immediately discovered wonderful weddings and am so glad I did! They have been around for years and have worked with some of the best vendors in Orlando so... Read More they knew the perfect ones to complete my dream wedding. They also took all of the guess work and stress out of orchestrating my perfect day. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a professional and affordable wedding planner!

2017-08-29T06:46:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you kind words and we were so happy to be part of your special day. Please email me at barbara@wonderfulweddingsorlando.com so I can sent you a gift card... thank you..Barbara

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Keith R

I unfortunately would STRONGLY not recommend Linda Frisard as a wedding planner. Wonderful Weddings came highly recommended to us, and we hired them after our consultation with former WW employee Jennifer Sharpe. Jennifer was outstanding the couple of months we worked with her.... Read More About 5 months prior to our wedding, we were notified by Jennifer via email that a new wedding planner, Linda Frisard, was assigned to our event. Nearly three months went by and Linda NEVER contacted us…not once even to introduce herself and provide me with her contact information. Despite the extensive 10 page contract we signed with WW that noted several meetings and checklists that were supposed to be provided during that timeframe, we got nothing. Exactly 60 days prior to our wedding, I had to email Linda to remind her I was a client, introduce myself, and request a meeting. We set a meeting time, and an hour before she texts me she’s going to be an hour late. During our meeting, she blatantly told us that she would not be doing several of the things our contract delineated that WW would do. Particularly, she told us that she wouldn’t contact our vendors until a week out from the wedding because “they don’t want to hear from me till then, that’s when everything gets organized” and not to use the Aisle Planner software (despite the WW contract that specifically stated otherwise). The WW contract also ensured that we’d received a Personnel List and 90 Day To Do List, which we clearly never got because I had to reach out to her 60 days prior to our event. My father and I had a contract dispute meeting with the owner, Barbara White, who explained the loss of Jennifer was hard on the company, as she runs several other businesses as well. Barbara tried to be as accommodating as she could given the circumstances, and assured us the rest of the contract would be performed as delineated. After our meeting with the owner, Linda was cold and rude in all of our attempted communications. She didn’t provide the checklists that were promised until right before our event, which were useless at that point because I had already had to make my own checklists to ensure everything was planned. It was so stressful I quit my job right before the wedding. Linda was very rude and dismissive about anything we requested for our event, and caused a lot of emotional distress for my husband and I the final few weeks before our big day. She also was extremely rude to our minister during our rehearsal, and my family members. My parents and in-laws were appalled by her curt demeanor. We loved every other wedding vendor we had except for this one. Our experience was terrible and I would not recommend this vendor.

Meet The Manager

Jennifer Sharpe, CWP

A native Floridian from Largo, Jennifer attended the University of Central Florida, receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management. Jennifer’s 20+ years within the Orlando event industry includes 10 years of handling weddings and events at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel, as well as 7 years at The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Her partnerships with all of the top vendors, as well as her friendships with other planners, hotels, and past clients give Jennifer a proven reputation for knowledge and professionalism in the business. Want the best? Jennifer is it!