Engagement Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

1300 S. Dearborn Street, Seattle, WA (206) 465-5914

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Bret R

We worked with Katie and Mallory to put on our amazing, and large, June '16 wedding at the Metropolist in Seattle's SODO neighborhood. Finding a talented and reliable local wedding planner was our top priority as we live two states away. Wonderstruck could not have been a... Read More better partner as they combine deep local vendor/venue connections, artistic vision and tenacity to bring ideas to life. From the first meeting and subsequent calls with Katie and Malloy we were always impressed with their professionalism and organizational skill. They had so many unique and personalized ideas and concepts and they did such an amazing job getting to know us as couple - there is nothing "cookie cutter" about their work. They were able to pull the vision for our wedding from our heads and into beautiful colors, flowers, furnishings and skilled staff for the event. On the day of the event they orchestrated all our vendors into a whirlwind of activity and helped to eliminate much of the day-of stress by keeping an aggressive schedule on target and also light hearted. We had a few last minute guests and changes and they adapted easily without add any stress to us. My wife and I were able to focus on our wedding day and leave the worries to Katie and Malloy. There were so many memorable moments from our wedding and one of them was definitely working with Wonderstruck. Wonderstruck was essential in producing our dream wedding and have no doubts that they can handle anything you could throw at them with kindness, creativity and ingenuity. Book them and be ready for an unforgettable event! -Bret & Mayumi

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Erica S

Early on in the planning process we thought we would hire a day of coordinator. We met Wonderstruck at a wedding show and were extremely impressed with how well organized they were, and both Mallory and Katie seemed helpful and friendly. In the end I'm so glad we went with the... Read More partial planning package even though that's not what we were originally looking for because the planning and design work that Mallory and Katie did for our wedding was invaluable. Planning a wedding when both my husband and I work full time was difficult, and without Wonderstruck's help I'm not sure we would have been able to pull it off. The partial package allowed us to do a lot of the work and find vendors ourselves, but Mallory's guidance helped us focus our limited time to be much more productive. She helped us figure out what we needed to do and when different tasks needed to be done, and made sure that we had arranged for everything we needed. She coordinated with our vendors, and made sure that everyone was on the same page about the details, and she double checked things I never would have thought to ask (e.g. is the caterer supplying tubs to hold the drinks, or do we need to rent them). Neither my husband nor I really have an eye for design, and we were a bit out of our depth trying to come up with wedding décor. Katie was great to work with, and our wedding was so beautiful it looked like it could have been featured in a magazine. Our wedding ended up being forced inside due to rain, and if we had been on our own that could have been a huge problem since most of our planning was to have everything outside. Mallory and Katie were not phased by the rain, and helped me keep calm about it. Katie modified our design plans to fit on the covered porch, and put together a ceremony so gorgeous I was actually happy that the location was moved because it felt so cozy and intimate. The rain also caused a conflict in our timeline because the tables from dinner needed to be moved out in order to have room for a dance floor. Mallory suggested a switch in the order of cake cutting and document signing, which perfectly smoothed out the conflict, and ensured our guests were not just standing around waiting while the tables were being moved. Besides these planned changes, I think the most we were ever off from our timeline was about 10 minutes! Overall working with both Mallory and Katie for our wedding was one of the best choices we made. Not only did we enjoy working with them, and the amazing wedding they helped us put together, we got so many compliments from vendors, family, and our guests about their work. One of our guests told us the next day at brunch that it was the most seamless wedding she had ever attended.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Veresa C

After we did our first site visit at our venue Dairyland, we quickly realized we could not turn it into our dream wedding alone. We were referred to Wonderstruck by our wedding DJ and after our first meeting we knew we didn't want to plan our wedding without them. Our whole... Read More wedding planning experience was amazing and smooth and our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Along the way we had many in person meetings, and they were available to me any time I had a question. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a single thing, we got to enjoy the whole day with our friends and family and had no concerns that every detail was going to be exactly as I wanted. We also hired wonderstruck to do our flowers and could not have been more amazed with how they came out. I cannot imagine how our wedding would have turned out without Katie and Mallory and are so thankful to our DJ for recommending Wonderstruck!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alyssa G

I don't even know where to start with how AMAZING Katie and Mallory are!!! I knew when I first got engaged that I needed to find a wedding planner because, well, i'm a mess when it comes to pulling ideas together (I'm also a big ball of stress). Katie was the first wedding... Read More planner I met. Upon our first encounter, both my family and I absolutely loved her! Katie is so down to earth and has such a creative mind! She isn't one of those wedding planners that pushes her own ideas on you. She takes your ideas, organizes them and makes them 10x better! After we hired her, we jumped straight into planning! She was always available by email and responded very quickly! She was always willing to meet with us and worked with our crazy work schedules! She really went above and beyond! Mallory joined the team a couple months into our wedding planning journey and she was such a pleasure to work with! Mallory was so quick to contact vendors we were interested in, get us quotes, manage our budget, etc. I really felt like I was in good hands! Both of them are so relaxed and you can tell they enjoy what they do! In terms of design for our wedding, Katie is such a creative genius! My husband and I were literally throwing out the craziest ideas and she would take them and make them into a reality that would fit with our theme! She was constantly updating her design as our minds kept changing and would present ideas to us that we had not even thought of! She was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our fairy tale wedding...and then some! I would never have been able to pull off such a beautiful wedding in a million years! For coordination, Mallory and Katie made the day go by flawlessly! Mallory traveled all the way to the rehearsal dinner and gave all of the bridal party/family a detailed idea of how the next day was going to go. By the end of the rehearsal, everyone knew where they needed to be and Mallory and Katie made sure everything went according to the timeline! They made the wedding night flow, so there were no dull moments! I have been to some weddings where it just seems like all of the events for the night were out of order and our wedding night was DEFINITELY not like that! Hands down, hiring Katie and Mallory was the BEST decision I made during the planning process! They kept me so sane over the year of planning it took to pull off our wedding! I never really felt the stress of wedding planning because they literally handled everything! All we had to do was make decisions! I would recommend Katie and Mallory to and bride planning on getting married! They are not only wedding planning masters, but they are also amazing people! Now, go! Go hire them right now! You won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alex B

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with Katie and the Wonderstruck team on planning, flowers, and day-of coordination for our wedding. She was great at listening to our ideas, helpful with her own advice and suggestions, and responsive to our questions... Read More throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, she brought our wedding vision to life and took care of coordinating with our venue and vendors and setting up and breaking down the room. Her experience and attention to detail let us enjoy our wedding day and without worrying about whether things would go according to plan. We can't recommend Wonderstruck enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Maria C

My husband and I were extremely happy with the service of Katie and Mallory's Wonderstruck event design. We got married at sole repair shop and were looking to hire a wedding planner since we both have very busy jobs, and planning a wedding is a job on its own. We decided to... Read More work with Wonderstruck since we read great reviews of them and they were very prompt in responding and their willingness to help us getting our wedding preparations started on time. During the planning process, we appreciated their constant support and innovative thoughts. In addition, we liked the well put together vendor list as this made things easier for us. We did not need to search forever google (which vendors are out there and trustworthy). Everything turned out great and as expected and without Katie and Mallory, things would have been a nightmare situation. They saved us. We strongly recommend Wonderstruck for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Maria C

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Qiana W

Wonderstruck is the best event design in Seattle Area, we had them for our dream wedding in June, 2016. Katie and Mallory are awesome and very easy to work with. We enjoyed every meeting with them and we love their work and their personality. Great people!!! We had a great... Read More experience with them! All of our family and friends love them as well. They are the best group that you should work with!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nicole H

Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without the amazing coordination of Katie & Mallory! Our wedding timeline was slightly complicated because we got ready in a hotel in Seattle, had the ceremony at a church & had the reception at another location. 3 completely different... Read More locations. With their help and guidance, the day went perfectly!!! We knew right when we met Katie, that she was the right fit for us. She is so creative and easy-going, and such a great person to collaborate with. Mallory joined Katie a few months after we hired Wonderstruck and it was like she was there the whole time. After our first planning meeting, we were just blown away by the attention to detail on the timeline and so glad to have Wonderstruck help us planning and ask us questions for details that we had not thought about yet! Then it came time to plan our grand exit. We were not able to have an open flame at our reception site so a sparkler exit was out of the question. Katie asked us what we liked to do together. I was slightly embarrassed to say that we like to go to football games together. Football has always been our thing, especially since we have season tickets to the Seahawks. It only took them 30 seconds to come up with the best idea ever!! Running through 12 banner like the high school football players do when they are running onto the field! Who would have ever thought of something like that for a wedding?!?! So we handed out blue and green glowsticks to our guests that said "Let Love Glow 12's" and we ran through the banner as the crowd cheered us on!! I never had to worry about anything on our wedding day! Katie & Mallory went above and beyond our expectations. They provided our wedding party with timelines as well and they guys actually used it, which surprised me! :) Every bride has their freak out moment and Mallory was so supportive and able to quickly calm me down during my moment of stress. Honestly, hiring Wonderstruck was the best decision we could have made. I really can't say enough about how amazing they are to work with. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We loved planning with Katie and Mallory and I miss them already!!

Amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jillian K

Katie was absolutely fantastic to work with! She really took the time to know us and helped us design the perfect wedding. She has several different options about how involved she will be in the design process, which was great because we also had some projects we wanted to do... Read More ourselves. For the day of, I never had to think about a single thing. She was incredibly organized and took care of absolutely everything! I couldn't recommend Katie more!

Start a Conversation!