Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2 Canton Street, Suite A307, Stoughton, MA (781) 281-9663

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Brianna S

I cannot recommend Wooden Grain Co enough! We weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but we are so happy we found these guys! They were such a pleasure to work with and created the most beautiful highlight video for us. All of our friends and family told us they... Read More cried watching it. Not only was the video stunning, but they also got our highlight video to us just a few days after our wedding! We loved that they also sent us a USB with all of the raw footage they captured. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sositha L

Chris and Justin did such an AMAZING job on my elopement. They captured everything I wanted and more. I'm so in love with it. The vision they have is so incredible. I'm happy that I found them on the Knot and would definitely recommend them to families and friends.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tracy F

Chris and Justin did such a great job at our wedding!! We were "graced" with the storm of the summer- rain and wind!! The guys had no problem getting in and out of their car going from place to place of where myself and the groom were getting ready, to where we took pictures ( 2... Read More locations), and the venue. They were very professional, their equipment wasn't bulky and didn't take away from any of our guests view during the ceremony. We loved our video, and they also had it done in a timely fashion. They also did my friends wedding, and they loved their video too- so did we which is why we chose them, and I am so glad we did!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Shawn B

Chris and Justin were an absolute pleasure to work with in capturing our special day. From the way that in which they interacted with us, to their perfect co-ordination with our Three Photographers, both Chris and Justin were professional and polite. When it came to providing... Read More us with the edited version, they were timely and were willing to accommodate our suggestions and provide us with, not one but three different drafts to pick from! My wife and I are very happy to have chosen them to cover our Big Day. We love it, it's amazing to have this beautiful film to relive our memories through. We definitely recommend Wooden Grain if you're looking for a crew that will provide you 5 star quality for an affordable price! Pros: - Professionals - Flexible and able to tailor to your budget - Patient and accomodating

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

Wooden Grain is by far the best team of cinematographers that I've hired for an event. They have such a unique ability to create the vision your seeing in your head without needing much information from you. My wife and I would recommend Wooden Grain to absolutely anyone. If... Read More you are looking for a film with heart and passion, these guys are the ones for the job.