Works on Paper

(5)

Round Rock, TX

Works on Paper

appointment only, Round Rock, TX

One of the best parts of my wedding...

Reviewed on 2/20/2012 Michele S

Were the products I received from Works on Paper. My invitations were spectacular. They completely set the tone for everything I wanted my wedding to be. I remember as the RSVP cards were returned squealing with joy each time someone wrote they were the most beautiful wedding invites ever! The hospitality bags I ordered did the same for my guests as they checked into the hotel. Set the tone for a weekend of love and fun! Working with Nancy & Stephanie at Works on Paper was fun too. Anytime I went into the shop I was greeted with a smile, given plenty of time to browse and never pressured to make a decision right away! These ladies know their paper! They put their heart into helping each and every person who comes through the door! I heart them right back!

Many years of excellent service!

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Matthew K

I have been getting my stationery from Nancy and Stephanie for many years. Our wedding invitations were amazing. They even had a calligrapher do all the addressing for us. They were definitely willing to go the extra mile (or two) to make us happy. Since then, we've been back for our baby announcements (twice). They have a huge selection and know how to help you find what you're looking for. I couldn't be happier with their service and unreservedly recommend them to anyone. You won't regret it.

Years of fabulous service and products

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Sarah d

I have used Works on Paper for my business stationery and personal invitations, as well as referring clients to them. I have always been more than happy. Their attention to detail is something I depend on, as I am often in such a hurry. They've never let me down.

Stationary and Invitations

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Carolyn D

We loved working with Stephanie and loved the end result. They have an extensive selection and were able to guide us to what we were looking for. We ended up ordered 3 different styles of stationary (pre and post marriage, and couple stationary) and all came out beautiful. Invitations were beautiful as well and we are so happy. I'm not very decisive and we ended up going in 5 times looking at everything, getting new proofs, and she never seemed annoyed and kept reassuring me to take my time if needed. We loved the whole process and couldn't recommend more.

English only!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 T W

These guys changed names several times during our wedding planning process, which created some confusion. I think Stephanie and team really know the invitation business and messaging. They have a wide selection. Our invitations and cards were absolutely beautiful. I would give them higher marks, but we had problems with our save-the-date cards (somehow they forgot to place the order and they arrived late). Also we had terrible translation problems with our invitations as they were in two languages. Like many Austin stationery outfits I think they are used to working in Spanish and English. While they were told well in advance of our languages they should have built in more time for possible challenges. It was a nightmare and we needed to have a friend in Australia help us get it right. I would have recommended an additional 2-3 weeks for any language other than English.

Send Email