Experts In Designing Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We have over 30 years experience in the wedding business. We excel at bringing your vision to life to help make your special day perfect while working within your budget. Schedule your Consultation today! (703)834-1600

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

13073 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA (703) 834-1600
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

In a word....EXCEPTIONAL!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Dallas D

I can't say enough about the service, professionalism, the care and concern that we received from Worldgate Florist, particularly from Any Yusman! We used Worldgate Florist to provide all the flowers for my daughter's Fall wedding at the Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg,... Read More VA. From day one, Amy made us feel like we were one of her family members. She is so easy to talk to, so caring and so knowledgeable. She really listens to what you wants and she goes above and beyond to deliver! One of my daughter's accent colors was Eggplant - not so easy to find in a flower. Well, Amy never gave up. She put so much extra time and creativity into coming up with the perfect arrangements! We also used some columns from them. Amy put her special,unsolicited touches on these to make those look just gorgeous! She actually came out to the site personally to make sure everything was in place and just perfect! I would highly recommend Worldgate Florist and Amy to make your special day a dream come to! I love Amy and Worldgate Florist!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lillian C

Amy and Jay did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers!! I highly recommend them. The bouquets were exactly as I had envisioned and the wedding arch with flowers was amazing! Amy really takes the time to sit down with you to discuss your wedding, the style, the theme, and most... Read More importantly she gets to know you. Amy and Jay were prompt and on-time for delivering our flowers. The flowers they used were gorgeous and lasted a very long time after our wedding to enjoy. I definitely recommend them for your event and for any other floral needs. Thank you Amy and Jay!!

2014-10-21T15:42:16 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased that we got to know you and were able to make your dream wedding flowers a reality! Best of luck to you both in the future, we wish you well.

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Marilyn N

We had a wonderful experience with Worldgate Florist for my daughter's wedding! All of the flowers (and there were ALOT) were beautiful and just what we wanted. We got so many compliments on them that day! Amy was very helpful and patient when we wanted to make changes and... Read More especially when the stress levels increased in the days leading up to the big day! I appreciated that they are able to work within our budget while still providing quality flowers.

2014-07-09T11:32:37 Response from the vendor

Changes always happen with weddings, and we're happy that we were able to make everything beautiful for your Daughter's big day!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Rebecca G

I can't say enough good things about this florist! I initially was only going to purchase my bouquets, but once I spoke with the florist I was so impressed I decided to have all my flower arrangements made through them. Prior to the wedding I met with the florist three times... Read More (their idea) to ensure they understood my vision which I really appreciated. I showed them pictures from my Pinterest page and they nailed it! My colors were purple and silver and they managed to find beautiful flowers in many different shades of purple that weren't expensive. Great job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Elizabeth B

I can not say enough about Worldgate Florist! We worked with Jennifer and she was a dream come true. She was fast and responsive to all of my questions and emails. Last minute I asked for babies breath for my hair and it was delivered perfectly ready for my big day. They... Read More allowed us to bring our own vases and even used my mother in laws lace from her wedding dress to wrap my bouquet. The flowers were beyond fantastic!!! We got so many compliments on the flowers through out the wedding and after. I loved working with this vendor and will be going to them for all of my future floral needs!! If you are looking for a well priced easy to work with florist that goes above and beyond you have found them!

2016-10-19T08:54:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear couples being so happy with our products. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Amanda C

I am so happy with the job Worldgate Florist did for my wedding. All of the flowers were beautiful and Amy was AMAZING! She was a joy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Beautiful Flowers for a good Price!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Melody P

While it was a bit tricky to schedule a meeting and it needed to be reschedule once it was all sorted we had a nice meeting and were able to get what we were looking for at a good price. Everyone was polite and friendly, and day of everything was ready!

2014-07-09T11:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. While sometimes managing people's different schedules for appointments can be tricky, we are so pleased that you were very happy with your wedding flowers. Thank you so much!

Amazing flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Lu B

Let me start by saying I think flowers are a waste of money... You pay a lot of money for something that dies in a few days. With that being said, I was so happy to have finally found Worldgate Florist for my wedding. Amy and Jay were extremely accommodating with my budget for... Read More flowers without skimping on the quality. Worldgate florist ended up being way cheaper than a lot of other florists and I could not have been happier with the final looks of all the bouquets/decorations. I would 100% recommend them to any of my friends. =)

2014-07-09T11:31:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we were able to work within your budget and still give you the wedding flowers of your dreams! Best of luck to you and we can't wait to do the flowers for your anniversaries and baby showers :)

Beautiful Flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Mary B

Jay did the arrangements for my daughters wedding and for the rehearsal dinner. They were absolutely gorgeous. The bridal bouqet was beyond spectacular and all of the other arrangements were beautiful. Jennifer was with us at the church and set everything up at the hotel.... Read More She is wonderful. Jay is a skillful floral arranger and we are grateful to him He did everything we asked of him and kept his prices within our budget. I would highly recommend him for any event where flowers are need!

Awesome Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Yasmeen B

Jay did a great job with the flowers. He provided more flowers for the same price than other florist in the area. He made great flower arrangements and eveyone loved them! He doesn't do contracts so don't freak out. I was a little hesitant to ahead of time with nothing... Read More written down but he did a great job. Great guy!

Review for Worldgate Florist

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 danielle b

Maryanne was amazing. She was so kind and helpful to me- I knew what i wanted but she made suggestions and helped me fill in the details. She even worked with the shop owner to see if she could find some alternitives for flowers to help me afford some added things that I loved... Read More when she suggested. the flowers were amazing- we recieved so many compliments on the design and quality. both the church and reception coordinators commented that they had never seen such high quality lillies before.