Your dream. Our vision. One of a kind design.

Custom designed wedding invitations and save the dates and other wedding day designs. Offering it all in house from custom watercolor, gold and metallic foil, blind embossing, custom papers, graphic design and more! But the invitations and save the dates are just the starting point, we can carry through your design aesthetic in your place cards, menus, programs, custom wedding and event signage, art installations and more. For a quicker quote and response, please visit my website www.wouldntitbelovely.com and send me an email there!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Stephanie S

110% recommend!! If I had found her at the beginning of my wedding planning I would have used her for everything. She designed our table setting and also our marriage contract. She created a gorgeous water color and gold foil menu, thank you card and food choice cards. And then... Read More the thing I most loved was she was able to order these geodes I really wanted and used those to handwrite the guests names and they were at each place setting. All the guest (and myself loved them!). Our wedding contract had these water color banyan trees that are special to Jesse and I. I was in a time crunch and she was able to deliver above and beyond. Her work on her website is even prettier in person!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Alicia W

IT DOES NOT GET BETTER! Caitlin is beyond the beyond. She is an amazing artist, capturing our vision and executing it over and over again with each and every piece. She was so easy to work with, and we loved working with her. It was one of the highlights of he whole... Read More process! We have 2 of her watercolors (from our save the date and from our wedding invitation) hanging in our home, where they will remain for years to come. Caitlin is a rare find, an absolute talent, and all around lovely person. Thank you, Caitlin!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Erica G

Had a wonderful experience with Caitlin. She beat the price of a local invitation company & produced us with some of the most amazing invitations people have ever seen. So happy to have worked together!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Erin I

CAITLIN IS AMAZING!!!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Caitlin over the past year as she created the stunning designs for my wedding! Not only is she super talented but made the process easy, fun and nailed every aspect of my wedding vision - modern, glam with... Read More acrylic & foil elements. Caitlin exceeded my expectations x 1,000,000 and is the creator of my invitations, signage, menus, ceremony programs & much more. From beginning to end she tied everything together for one cohesive vision.. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received from wedding guests on all the design elements Thank you SO much to Caitlin for making our day unbelievably special and memorable!!!. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Erin I

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah D

Caitlin is amazing! I had set out to do my invitations online myself, and when I was just about ready to lose my mind, my friend recommended Caitlin. She is incredibly talented, and made the process so much fun that it actually ended up being my favorite part of the wedding... Read More planning process. I teared up when she sent me the draft of our invitations because it was like she read my mind and created exactly what I had envisioned, it was incredible to see it come to life. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and the custom monogram she did for us. She also did our wedding menus with the monogram. A friend of ours knew how much we loved the monogram from Caitlin that they contacted her to create a matted and framed copy of our Wedding ceremony that will hang in our home. I highly recommend Caitlin, and can't wait to work with her again in the future, she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole W

Caitlin really helped to set the tone for my wedding. She helped me make the thoughts in my head realities - from my acrylic save the dates to my laser cut invitations - she was the best! Her attitude was always positive and I really appreciated it. I cannot wait to have another... Read More event where I can call on her to help me set the tone. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rachael S

Caitlin at WIBL is absolutely amazing and SO talented. She was able to nail my wedding invitations in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments! Her calligraphy is SUCH a nice, personalized touch! She ended up doing my seating chart, table... Read More numbers, signs such as "favors, guest book, etc", I loved that everything matched! So thankful she was able to take on extra projects a few months before my wedding date! Last minute I decided I wanted my jean jacket to say Bride on the back for my rehearsal dinner, she did an amazing job!!!!!! I will definitely use her in the future AS MUCH as I can! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Charlotte P

Working with Caitlin was an absolute joy from day 1. She created the most beautiful stationery suite for us and truly brought our vision to life (and then some!). We can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you so much Caitlin.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lindsay S

It was an absolute pleasure working with Caitlin for the design of our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. She creates beautiful products - many of our wedding guests commented on how much they loved the quality and design of the invitation suite. She is also incredibly... Read More kind and very professional. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Landis C

I absolutely loved working with Caitlin. She is incredibly responsive and accommodating, and her artistic abilities made our invitations and day-of paper goods so special. I did a semi-customized invitiation suite, playing off of one of Caitlin's existing designs and adding some... Read More custom (awesome!) illustrations of our wedding event schedule. We continued the theme with our program and menus. I got so many compliments about how unique and beautiful our invitiation suite was! My dad was even passing along compliments he had received! Caitlin went above and beyond, Facetiming with me to make sure I was OK with colors and materials and working in a tight timeline around her personal international travel to get me everything we needed. She was also really helpful at making suggestions for how to save in some places so that I could splurge in others. I would absolutely recommend Caitlin to anyone. I only wish I had found her earlier and had time to create a completely custom suite. Her watercolors are to die for!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017

Caitlin did such an amazing job on our invitations and signs. She made everything so personal and really tied it into the theme of our wedding. She continued to edit our designs until it was exactly what we were looking for. Caitlin was very fast to respond to e-mails. We were... Read More very satisfied with out finished products. We highly recommend WIBL!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alicia T

I feel so unbelievably lucky to have found Caitlin and Wouldn't it Be Lovely. Originally I was looking to purchase invitations from online sites and was having such a difficult time finding the format and style I wanted. Then, I started looking into people who offered custom... Read More designs and stumbled upon Caitlin and I am SO glad that I did. She was able to create an invitation better than anything I could have imagined. She was able to create a format and style to fit exactly what I wanted. My family was absolutely blown away by the invitations. They were the perfect way to set the tone and theme for our beach wedding. Thank you, Caitlin!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Emily R

Caitlin is AMAZINGLY talented! I can't say enough about her and her work. She was able to take my vision for invitations and make them into a work of art! She also did coordinating ceremony programs, menu cards and signs for the wedding. I am OBSESSED with her work and would... Read More recommend her to any bride! I have already had a friend work with her on invitations and she has also been thrilled with the final product! She does weddings all over the world which makes it even better!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Nicole L

Caitlin could not be more perfect to work with.... not only is she a gem, but her work is out of this world. I used a design that she already created for my wedding invites, but she tailored them to my needs and to fit my theme. Once we got our invites I knew that we had to use... Read More Caitlin for all of our day of stationary. Again, she was amazing to work with and made the most perfect design for our welcome cards, ceremony programs, menu cards, table numbers, table seating arrangement sign and signature drink sign (custom portrait of my two dogs!). I knew that our wedding invites were amazing, but as we started to mail them out I never expected to receive SO many compliments on everything. I promise you, every single wedding guest complimented us on our wedding invites saying that they were the most beautiful wedding invite that they had ever seen and the compliments kept coming once our wedding weekend arrived and the guests loved that we continued our theme from the invites throughout our entire weekend. Again, cannot recommend Caitlin enough... her prices are extremely reasonable and I PROMISE she will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Suzannah L

Finding save the dates and invitations that I loved was the most difficult process of wedding planning. Every sample (over 50!) I received was either too girly, too formal, or too overdone. Luckily, I stumbled across Caitlin's invitations on Pinterest and immediately knew I... Read More found the stationer for us! Caitlin understood our vision and created the perfect, unique save the dates and invitations for our lakeside wedding. She was thorough and responsive throughout the planning process, and her creativity is truly top notch. Not only did she paint a beautiful watercolor of our venue on our trifold invitations, but she also personalized a map including special places/important moments in our relationship to make the items even more special. I received SO many compliments on both the save the dates and invitations, and that's all thanks to Caitlin's unparalleled attention to design and detail. I would absolutely recommend WIBL to any bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jen R

Caitlin is so talented! She designed beautiful and unique watercolor Save the Dates and Invitations for our wedding. So many of my guests mentioned they were the nicest invites they've ever received - and I have to say, I agree :). On top of producing an exceptional product, she... Read More is super friendly, organized, accommodating, and priced competitively. If you care about having invitations that are special and unique to your wedding, you cannot go wrong with Caitlin!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah K

I struggled with all of the popular invitation web sites, none of the templates had what I was looking for. Then I found Caitlin trough the Knot and I am so glad I did! I loved working with Caitlin to design my wedding invitations. She was so easy to work with, and created... Read More exactly what I was looking for. Shortly after sending my invitations out, the compliments started pouring in! Everyone loved them. I highly recommend Wouldnt it Be Lovely!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lindsay M

Caitlin was a joy to work with — she worked with us to give us exactly what we were looking for, including through a number or rounds of edits (we're nitpicky, eek) and she did it with professionalism and a polite demeanor. We are so happy with our finished invitations. Caitlin... Read More also did everything on time and was very quick to respond to all our emails. I would absolutely recommend working with Caitlin / Wouldn't It Be Lovely !!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Wendy G

I came across Wouldn't it Be Lovely during my endless hours of research for the perfect invitations. Caitlin was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was easy to talk to, worked within our budget & the invitations came out better than I would have ever imagined. Our guests... Read More can't stop talking about how elegant & beautiful they are :) I also used her calligraphy services for signage for the wedding & some goodies for my bridesmaids. I trust her work so much that I just told her the wording & I knew the work was going to be amazing. When I picked up the product, it was to die for! I can't wait till our big day to display her gorgeous work! I would use wouldn't it be lovely again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kristin S

Caitlin is so talented and a real pleasure to work with. I have recommended her to every person I know! I stumbled across Wouldn't it be lovely during some late night wedding internet scrolling. When I saw her work I couldn't have been more excited. I emailed Caitlin immediately... Read More and she got right back to me. I got to meet Caitlin in person and see and feel some of her beautiful designs. I had some much fun creating a custom design for our wedding. The final product was more than I could have imagined. We received so many compliments and many said it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever seen. The prices are extremely fair and I think my invitations were the best value expense for the whole wedding. It was a true piece of art. Thank you Caitlin!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Cara C

I cannot recommend Caitlin enough!! She is so insanely talented and can literally bring whatever ideas you have come to life. Caitlin is professional but also warm and kind, and such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She is extremely timely in... Read More providing proofs and revisions. And she managed to make some of our more out-there requests possible - we asked her to write on mussell shells as our escort cards and not only did they look fabulous, but she even sent us the special paint pen in case we had to do extras at the last minute. It's little touches like that that really made Caitlin stand out from everyone else and every other company we looked at. Her prices are affordable, especially when you consider the amount of customization and quality that goes into her work. I will DEFINITELY be working with Caitlin again!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren (

I cannot begin to explain how accommodating, professional and overall amazing Cailtin was during the whole planning process. Not to mention - her work was out of this world! I used her for our wedding invites, programs & signage for the day of (Sept 3rd 2016). I was agonizing... Read More for weeks over invites - received a bunch of samples in the mail from different places- and ended up falling in love with one sample - but it was WAY out of my price range. So I came across Caitlin (Wouldn't it be lovely) & we had a skype call where I showed her the sample I liked and asked if we could custom make something similar. She threw around all these ideas of what we could do to make it similar, for cheaper! She even had me share my "wedding" pinterest page so she could get a full understanding of my style - I absolutely LOVED that. The invites were absolutely perfect - I received SO many compliments on them and all the signs, including the escort cards - for the day of. Caitlin was so responsive and professional - she was even thrown for a loop when we had a last minute change on our programs (which she made a less expensive version of one I saw on etsy) - and had no problem working around it. The deadlines were always met and her quality of work is undeniable! She took the stress out of the little details which was so important to me. Plus, it was all at a reasonable price! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Highly recommend, AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Sarah D

Caitlin is so talented! She made us custom wedding invitations and did our calligraphy for them and we got so many compliments on them. I could not have been happier with how they turned out! It was like she read my mind as to what I wanted and made it a reality! She also made... Read More our table numbers and place cards, which again turned out AMAZING! She also had everything done ahead of time and was incredibly reasonably priced. She was so wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!!!!

Caitlin Spaulding

Hi there! I'm Caitlin Spaulding, the "creator" and "creative" behind Wouldn't it be Lovely. I'm a designer with a passion for weddings. I graduated Rhode Island School of Design with a degree in Industrial Design, There is nothing I love more than working with people on one of the most joyful days of their lives. Learning what you love and what you hate, and coming up with your aesthetic so we can create the perfect design for your wedding day, from start to finish!