Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

14201 Ranch Road 12, Wimberley, TX (512) 395-7159

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Samantha O

Wow Factor and Kristy went above and beyond on making the flowers for my wedding look gorgeous. We showed her pictures of flower designs we liked and she created beautiful bouquets from the ideas! Her arrangements were perfect, they were better than any pictures I could find... Read More online. She was so professional and easy to work with, I highly recommend booking Wow Factor!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Christie B

Pretty good work.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Christopher J

Wow Factor, thank you so much for all of the hard work that Kristy and the team put into making our arrangements this last weekend. Working with Kristy was very easy and when the big event rolled around, everything was perfect and just as I hoped it would be. We received a lot... Read More of compliments on the centerpieces and especially the grooms-maid bouquets. You did a wonderful job! Thanks again for excellent service. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Meredith T

Loved the flowers! Besides pictures I found on pinterest, I didn't really have a preference other than the overall look. I wanted the bouquets to be light pink and white and then I wanted garland down the tables and she made that happen. Initial price shocked me but she worked... Read More with me to get it down to something I was comfortable with without sacrificing the big stuff. I was really nervous since she only had pictures and all of our conversations were via email, I never even saw a sample but on the day of, everything looked great. The tables were a little different than expected (I assumed garland with pops of pink flowers mixed in) but the pink flowers ended up being in separate vases but still looked very cute and I wasn't charged for those vases so it worked for me. There were also some things I wasn't expecting that were included which made it even better. I didn't even think about a throwing bouquet but they had one. I was going to buy my own small bouquet for a few bud vases but the shops near the venue had nothing so I sent a panicked text to my planner who reached out to the florist and they took care of it. Ended up with several small arrangements and even some garland on a sign which wasn't in the quote. I did end up having 1 less table than expected so I assume that's where the extra flowers came from but the flexibility was nice.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Whitney M

Wow Factor Design did the flowers for my wedding . I cannot say enough good things about my experience. Kristy was extremely professional and attentive from start to finish. I contacted her on 2/22/2017 for a 4/1/2017 wedding, and she still did her best work! I had planned to... Read More use a local farmer, but their crop froze in January, which left me scrambling. Wow Factor was the 4th company I contacted once my farmer was out, and they were the quickest as well as the cheapest. However, the main thing that set them apart is that Kristy listened to what I wanted, looked at the pictures I sent, and then created my dream arrangements. I had one florist spend an hour with me then a few days later show me a rose ball for a mock bridal bouquet when I requested wildflowers that looked freshly picked. I left my mock up with Kristy thrilled and excited for the day of flowers. On my wedding day, they delivered the flowers over an hour early. I had an arrangement on my cake. When the florist showed it to me that day, I thought it was the boutonniere. Obviously, I wasn't listening. I told the florist it was too big. My actual boutonnieres were in another room, and Kristy had sent three extras. They were the perfect size. However, never once did Wow Factor act like I was crazy when I thought the cake flowers were to be pinned on my groom. They said they'd take the boutonnieres back and redo them before the ceremony. Anything to make me happy!!! Also, we planned a surprise wedding, so all communication had to be covert. Kristy was very understanding about me not being able to talk on the phone at work because my coworkers thought I had invited them to an engagement party. She was quick on email and very accommodating to my schedule. I would highly recommend!

2017-05-17T14:33:47 Response from the vendor

Such sweet words from one of our sweetest brides! Thank you Whitney! We really enjoyed being part of your secret! Happy marriage to you and Alex!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kim G

Wow Factor did such a beautiful job on my wedding flowers!! I was drawn to them first at the bridal show when they were showing me what flowers work, which are more cost effective, etc, and realized I HAD to work with them! When I went for my consultation with Kristy, I was... Read More blown away by how helpful and kind the whole team was. They didn't expect me to know all the details of flowers. Instead, we talked about my vision for the day, and they executed it so well! The flowers they chose looked so beautiful in the bouquets and centerpieces! I'd highly recommend working with the Wow Factor team!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda T

Kristy and Wow Factor truly came through for me on my wedding day. Our florist took a new position and backed out of our wedding. Wow Factor stepped in, helping us stay on budget and delivering the most beautiful flowers. Thank you Kristy!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nikki H

My flowers and centerpieces looked absolutely stunning - highly recommend this florist for your big day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Ashley L

They did a wonderful job on my wedding! they showed up very timely, had exactly what i wanted and were really reasonable and fun to work with. They really listen to what the client wants and everyone loved the floral design

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Candace H

Great to work with! So nice and accommodating. Worked with me on my budget!

Beautiful Flowers, Amazing Service

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Becca H

Kristy with WOW Factor was so nice and amazing. We had the worst weather on our wedding day, inclusive of flooding and road closures from WOW Factor to our venue in Dripping Springs. Kristy called me several hours prior to the wedding saying that she was not able to get through... Read More because the roads were all flooded and closed but not to worry because she would find a way to get there. We waited about an hour or so to see if the rain would let-up, and thank God it did! She was able to get to the venue and drop off all the flowers and they were so so beautiful and fresh. I could not thank Kristy enough for everything.

Wow Factor made my wedding so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Marissa E

The Wow Factor truly "wow'ed" me! I met with a few different floral vendors for my wedding and a lot of them were way over-priced and didn't seem willing to work within my budget. Kristy was so friendly and accommodating - she took the time to get to know my vision and what I... Read More wanted for my wedding - and all of the florals came out even better than I imagined! I could not be happier, they truly made my day even that much more special.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelsey W

I worked with Kristy for my wedding day and I am not exaggerating when I saw the floral completely made the ceremony/reception! I met Kristy months before our wedding to talk about my taste and preferences. It was seriously like she could read my mind... as I gave her details of... Read More what I like, she would respond with "what if we..." and it felt like she was able to put my vision into words better than I could! I had multiple changes I had to make during the planning process and they were so flexible with us until I was totally satisfied. Kristy also took notes of little details that needed to happen the day of the wedding. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and more beautiful than I ever dreamed they would be! Wow Factor is ABSOLUTELY worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jeaneen P

I love these ladies! I had another florist in Fredericksburg agree to do florals and then booked another wedding...Wow Factor agreed to do all the florals. They made suggestions on what flowers/greenery would hold up in the heat. Our wedding was beautiful

Gorgeous flowers make all the difference

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Leah J

There's not much to say other than amazing! My mom went up to the shop once, and that was all it took. We didn't have any idea of what we were looking for, but WOW Factor was able to help us out. We went from having no idea and very little inspiration to planning on having... Read More the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières I could have imagined. I’m not a big flower lover, but after seeing my wedding flowers, I definitely love the color and softness they can add to a room just by being present. I would not hesitate to work with WOW Factor again. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous. We received compliments about them throughout the entire day. Service was exactly what you could ask for. The flowers were delivered on time, organized, and labeled! Simply put, everything was amazing.

Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Nicole S

I worked with Christy at Wow Factor and she was awesome! We had gone back and forth via email to receive a quote and they were very easy to work with. After we received a quote we were able to go into the office and sit with Christy to go over specific details of the exact kind... Read More of flowers we wanted. She would Google different flowers for us since we hadn't seen some of them and she also had great suggestions! Christy was great about making suggestions and giving us time to think about the flowers before making a decision. Overall, all of our center pieces, bridesmaids bouquets, boutineers, bridal bouquet, and arbor....IT WAS ALL BEAUTIFUL. They do beautiful work and really take care of you!

Wonderful flower experience

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Marissa M

We got a consultation on the spot, and Tina gave us lots of options, and helped us narrow down the look we wanted. We just got flowers for the wedding party, and we hit our budget perfectly. The flowers fit our look exactly, and really pulled together the party, who all wore... Read More different colors. They even opened up on Sunday so we could pick up easily.

WOW factor Design

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Monica E

I used WOW factor for my wedding in Kyle, I wanted a rustic / blush look and was determined to find that exact look! My consultation with Kristy was great, she knew exactly what I wanted and found ways to stay in my budget. Kristy was very flexible with finding exactly what I... Read More wanted but not over doing it, she even pulled real samples of what I wanted so I could get a good visual! The office is like walking into a pinterest board! Tons of great ideas and themes to match exactly what you want. I did have a little trouble getting a hold of someone a few months before the wedding.. emails and phone calls were not promptly returned but eventually I did get the feedback I needed and was put at ease! A very special thing that wow factor did for me was to put together my brooch bouquet LAST MINUTE! I was blown away with the results! You would've thought it took her months to do! I can't thank them enough for putting together this special bouquet for me! Thank you WOW factor!

Hanks-Meacham Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Susanna H

In my one meeting with Kari, she figured out exactly what I wanted and was able to deliver flowers that were exactly what I wanted!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Nicole P

The ladies are Awesome at Wow Factor Floral! They came a set everything up exactly how I wanted as well as had it picked up before the venue was closed! Could not have asked for anything better! BEAUTIFUL WORK!!

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Danielle D

We just used Wow factor design for our wedding on July 27th, 2013. We loved them! All of the flowers turned out just how I had imagined! It was beautiful, my bouquet was so amazing and just what I wanted. All of the flowers at the ceremony and reception turned out great, and... Read More they were super flexible when working with my venue. They are quick to respond to emails and phone calls. When meeting with Wow factor to decide a plan for the flowers, the ladies provided many suggestions and helped steer my design into something better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater Austin area. Thank you so much Wow Factor, y'all did a great job!!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Victoria A

Dealing with the wow factor was smooth and great. I was very disappointed though with the flowers at my reception. Very scarce and looked like something I could have done. I feel ripped off.

The Perfect Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Cari S

Kari did the most amazing job on all of my arrangements! She made my boquet extra personal with by weaving in some jewelery of my grandmother's, my husband's mom's, and a ribbon from my other grandmother's wedding dress so that they could be at my wedding even though they were... Read More not actually able to attend. It was the most thoughtful and wonderful thing ever! The ceremony flowers were fantastic and the centerpieces were beautiful as well. She was willing to do everything - even climb up on a ladder to hang ribbons in the trees! I would recommend her to anyone!

Kari is Really Creative and Listens to What you Want

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Jill H

Wow Factor was an outstanding choice for my wedding. Kari is extremely creative and enthusiastic! She will be patient with you when you change your mind, and she will help you make up your mind if you are indecisive. When I started meeting with florists for the wedding, I... Read More was surprised by the number of people that told me to look in the book and pick out which centerpieces I wanted. I thought, "What is this a Chinese menu?! Just pick the number?" Some of them wanted me to show them the pictures that I liked and quoted the exact picture (even when I said there were aspects that I didn't like...no out of the box thinking and no listening skills. When I met with Kari I was torn between 2 ideas. She asked basic questions to help me decide which style suited me more. I didn't want every table to be the same, and she completely understood that. She got very enthusiastic about making each table different and let her natural creativity inspire her to make sure that she understood what I was looking for. She shared a lot of ideas with me. I also changed my mind on a few things over the course of a year (nothing major), but Kari patiently sent me revised quotes about 12 times to make sure that I got what I wanted.

the WOW factor!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 Katie D

A M A Z I N G!!!! Let me just say, Kari Shelton of WOW is INCREDIBLE! During our consult, I wasnt sure what I was really looking for, but she helped me filter thru all my pintrest ideas (yea, I was that bride!) and fairytail visions to create a theme and color scheme that... Read More set the stage for our precious day. Kari was personal, professional and patient. She immediately knew what I was looking for. SHe is a previous wedding coordinator, so she understands the DIY bride. She knew that I would be creating "scenes" inside and outside of the venue. So, she encouraged me to send her pictures and ask her advice even though none of this had to do with flowers! I sent her pictures of linnen, tables, and patterns, to which she affirmed that we were on the same page and that the design was coming together. And, Kari was flexible. We had decided on a couple "living" chandeliers for the trees, but at the last minute, my fiance MADE a cedar wood arbor as a surprise. It was amazing and I knew I HAD to use it instead of the chandeliers. Kari wasn't a bit phased with the change of plans. She embraced it and immediately came up with a design for the arbor. WOW let us borrow their mason jars, shepard hooks, and provided candles. The flowers were absolutely my favorite part of our wedding!! They were lush, bold and EVERYWHERE! I HIGHLY recommend Kari and WOW to every hill country bride!!!