Wow PhotoBooth

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

East Decatur Station, Decatur, GA Atlanta, Athens, Macon, Savannah, Augusta, Georgia - Charleston, Columbia, South Carolina, Chattanooga, TN (404) 371-8906

Fun Addition

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Nicole D

This was a good company, the main thing that drew me to them was that it is a "Mom and Pop" type of company, owned by a couple. I like that they offer photos with props but also without and it didn't have an over the top "theme" that seems too much to me. I did very much like... Read More the personalization options they had for the center of the photo cards. The final product was great and people were able to put their photos in a guest book and sign next to them. Guests can also view all pictures from the event online. The only negative thing I have to say is that their email style was not the best. Some emails just didn't make much sense the way they were worded.

Great fun!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Jennifer S

The photo booth was the first thing I knew I wanted after going to my one and only wedding show. What a lovely momento from your wedding! People can never be bothered to write in a guest book - but this is a real memory where you can have a album with your friend's pictures and... Read More a massage from them right beside it! Such a nice change from the posed wedding photos and you can get to be a little silly! It was such a hit with young and old, and Wow! PhotoBooth gave us a good deal for our weekday wedding! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth and had a lot of fun! The props were great and people were lining up to get in. Great addition to our event.

Biggest hit - So much Fun!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Holly C

all my guests had so much fun and the personalized book at the end is so worth it!! Also, loved that i could customize the photo strip so people remember the day!

Gets a WOW from us!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Valerie C

This was a fantastic idea to have at our wedding! All of the guests loved going in and having their silly photos taken during the reception. They communicated well with us and we had no problems. At the end of the reception they presented us with a guest book with photos... Read More everyone chose to give us and a written note of congratulations. Very awesome experience with these guys.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Jenny R

Wow PhotoBooth was awesome! Every one of our guests talked about how much they loved it - great to work wiht as well!

A Huge Hit!

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Jessica H

This is a wonderful company! I would reccomend them to anyone. They were so nice and fun. I received my CD the following week and my prints quickly after!

A wedding hit!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Sonali V

The photobooth was a HUGE success at our wedding. Everyone had such a great time with it that the line never ended! We bought the package with the guest book so that people could add pictures from the booth as they left a few words for us. A few weeks after the wedding we looked... Read More at it and had a blast - the picture and comments were great!