WS Photography

Chicago, IL, WI, MI available worldwide

Documentary and fine art photography

WS Photography specializes in documentary and fine art wedding photography. We are available for destination weddings! Our style is best described as artistic-documentary. We are documenting your day as it folds, capturing real emotions, but we also put a lot of energy into artistic perspective of each shoot. We often experiment with different lighting techniques, backgrounds, styles, to get the most of your creative portraits. Photography was and always will be our passion. Our style is unique and we are always trying to pick locations that are original, fun and exclusive for every wedding following our clients wishes and sensibilities.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

336 West Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago, IL, WI, MI available worldwide (312) 330-4227
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley C

If you're like me, then you heavily base purchasing goods and services on reviews. I take feedback from others very seriously, so if you do as well but don't have time to read my full review just know - the WS Photography team were my FAVORITE vendor of my entire wedding and you... Read More just need to hire them now! If you do have time to read my full review, read on for more details. When I first found WS photography, I couldn't believe that such an amazing photographer was A. available for my wedding date and B. such an affordable price. I was in such disbelief that I showed their work to two of my friends who are professional photographers and graphic designers and they reassured me that WS was an excellent choice and had stellar portfolios. From our initial talks, I learned that Ana and Milan had only been in Chicago for a short time but have been shooting weddings around the world for years. Ana was so accommodating during our first talk and even sent over a mock timeline to help me with my decision making. After I hired them the communication was still amazing and we settled on a timeline that worked for all of us since my husband and I were doing a first look and shooting all the photos beforehand. Ana even helped me talk through saving time and money by letting Milan scout out places to take cool photos outside the venue instead of trying to get everyone on a shuttle to go downtown. The day of the Wedding, WS did not disappoint. They were on time and friendly from the beginning and got straight to work. They gave great direction and made everyone in our bridal party feel so comfortable. When we didn't know how to pose or what to do, they gave us direction and sometimes even moved us into the ideal places we needed to be! I think WS will be one of the busiest photographers in Chicago very quickly so do yourself a favor and get on their calendar NOW! The work and service are unmatched and you'll be extremey happy to have them capture your big day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kristiyana K

We had an absolute pleasure working with WS Photography. Milan is a true artist and the whole team works very well together. They were punctual and worked tirelessly on our wedding day. WS Photography was very efficient and took many beautiful pictures of our wedding day. It... Read More makes it hard to choose our favorites for a photo album! They were very interested in knowing what pictures we want taken and where and did their best to accommodate our needs on the wedding day. I highly recommend this vendor and the value is truly unbeatable!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Christina G

Milan and Ana were amazing to work with. Milan and his photographers captured every moment of our wedding day from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sanja R

I have to say that I interviewed a lot of photographers for my wedding and hands down WS photography was my pick. They really made an effort to figure out what I wanted to see in my photos and gave me great advice/recommendations for the shoot. Milan is very creative and helped... Read More me to envision exactly what I was looking for. My fiancé and I booked them right away and set up the date for our engagement shoot. Our engagement shoot was a ton of fun and it was nice to have a photographer who was not only talented, but had a fun and positive attitude the entire shoot. It is important I feel for the photographer one chooses to not only be talented in photography, but also a lot of fun to be around since they are sharing your wedding day with. When I got the photos back from our engagement shoot I could not believe how beautiful and cool the pics came out. The day of our wedding Milan and his assistant showed up on time and ready to have fun. The entire day was a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Our photos came out even better then I ever thought wedding photos could look and once I posted them on Facebook my friends/family went crazy over the photos. The photos literally looked like they had been pulled out of a magazine. Milan exceeded my expectations and I am so happy that he was there on my wedding day to capture our special moment.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Breanne F

My husband and I are absolutely overjoyed with our entire experience with WS photography! The day of, Milan and Jelena were more than my husband or I could have asked for in photographers. We brought our dog along with us for pictures and they were so patient with him, and made... Read More us feel at ease on such a whirlwind day. Ana is a breeze to work with on the important details. The final product is to die for! I'm currently having a hard time putting our wedding album together there's so many amazing pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ryan C

An awesome team! Ana is very responsive and answered all questions we had. Milan and Jelena were professional, friendly, and extremely helpful with suggestions and directon for various shoots and photographs. They accommodated our required photo requests and came up with very... Read More creative shots which turned out wonderfully. We are very pleased with the final pictures and highly recommend WS Photography for a wedding or special event. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Angela K

They were incredible photographers. They took amazing shots all day. I feel so blessed to have found them. They are the best! They are true artists! You will be blown away by their work. They were so easy to work with and everything ran smoothly. They found great spots for our... Read More pictures. Their prices are great and the best around. I hired them for an extra hour as well and the price was very reasonable. I have already recommended them to all my friends and family. I will use them in the future if I am in need of a photographer. Thanks WS Photography for giving me the best gift and capturing this special day.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Jenni S

We are absolutely blown away by Milan and his team. His astute attention to light, detail, personality, and emotion is incomparable. We now have incredible ever-lasting photos of all of the colors, ritual, and merriment of our families and friends. What's more, Ana is incredibly... Read More organized and personable in scheduling and arranging all of the details for the special day. We recommend WSPhotography to anyone looking for gorgeous photojournalism meets art for their memories. We could not be more thrilled!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sally B

We fell in love with their work so we hired them for both our engagement and wedding photos. We can't praise them enough. They take their work seriously, although they are extremely fun to work with and they handled us perfectly (we can be a handful at times). My husband and I... Read More have quite the group of friends and the wedding party was "fun" so we were so excited when WS Photography captured the essence of everyone and who we are. Our photos are so vibrant yet depicted us and our day genuinely. The candid photos were amazing and our favorites! Our friends and family are just as in love with our photos as we are. Thank you Milan and Ana for making our day amazing and capturing every single moment we shared.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Joyce H

When I think of WS Photography the first word that comes to mind is WOW!!! They are so amazing! Their photography style is so unique and out of this world fantastic. I am glowing with excitement from the sneak peak of photos they sent us....they are gorgeous!! Milan and... Read More Jelena are a great team and they do a great job at capturing the love and excitement in their photography. We couldn't be happier that we were referred to them and look forward to seeing the rest of our beautiful wedding photos. They are truly talented photographers and we are thrilled that we chose them to capture our wedding. Thanks so much Milan and Jelena!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Zeljka L

WS Photography took our wedding photos and they turned out just stunning and beautiful. We did not have a videographer, but these pictures say a touhsand words. Milan and Jelena captured the emotion of our family and friends, the ceremony and reception. At the beginning of our... Read More wedding planning, Milan was very responsive to our e-mails and phone calls with any questions we had. We had to meet just once a few weeks prior to the wedding to discuss details. It was very easy to plan and we know that we are going to be in great hands. Anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it is with limited amount of time. We would highly recommend WS Photography for your big event!