Central PA's All Inclusive Wedding Reception Venue

The Wyndham Garden York is Central PA's newest event venue. With two large newly remodeled ballrooms, we can create the wedding of your dreams. We offer indoor and outdoor ceremony options, have a restaurant and lounge onsite, and can house your out of town guests. Call Rasheeda Martin today or email us today for pricing and availability!

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

2000 Loucks Road, York, PA (717) 846-9500

Absolutely Outstanding Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

The day we first stepped into The Crystal Ballroom, we knew this was the perfect venue for our daughter’s wedding reception. It was great working with the wedding planner, Kristina, in planning the reception. We had peace of mind knowing that we were in fully competent hands... Read More and would not have to worry about anything; from setup to tear down and everything in between, the staff had it all covered. The room setup was absolutely beautiful. Service staff were courteous and attentive. The crab dip was amazing. The dinner was cooked to perfection and served promptly. Everything was executed exactly as planned and kept on schedule. We received so many compliments that evening. Thank you for being so accommodating, and a huge thank you to the staff who worked behind the scenes to make this an incredibly wonderful, memorable evening for our daughter and her new husband! We are very grateful.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Kate T

Kristina and the staff at the Wyndham were absoutely fantastic! From the initial meeting, the tasting and everything in between that led up to our big day, everything exceeded our expectations! The venue is gorgeous and there are many options for pictures throughout your event.... Read More We are so happy that we had our wedding reception at the Wyndham and our guests would agree!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

My husband and I was very satisfied and happy with our ceremony & reception there. Everything was perfect beautiful, decorations/ stuff/ food/ rooms, especially Kristina Schindler very nice / patient/ helpful, very beautiful person overall. I definitely would have another... Read More special event there.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Julie G

Fabulous reception at the Wyndham! Kristina was awesome! She was very helpful and was a great communicator. The staff was polite and the food was tasty. I would recommend this venue!

Beyond Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful it was to have our wedding and reception at the Holiday Inn. Our coordinator was Kristina and she did a fantastic job! She made our day so special and the service and quality of food was just outstanding. They allow you a free... Read More night's stay the night of your wedding and they gave us a beautiful suite for that, which proved to be a lovely room in which my bridal party and I got ready. If I could relive my entire wedding again, it would remain at the Holiday Inn.

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Bethany P

I cannot say enough for Holiday Inn! Our original reception venue closed 4 months before our wedding. In our search for a new venue, we skeptically stopped by the Holiday Inn. As soon as we saw the Grand Ballroom, we were happy that our original venue had closed! The space is... Read More gorgeous! Has stone walls that add great dimension, beautiful chandeliers, and wall sconces that give it a romantic feel. We wanted a space that had more natural light for the cocktail hour so we had that in the indoor pool area that is decorated with a tropical theme. It was perfect! The staff, service, and food were also amazing! Kristina, the wedding coordinator was phenomenal to work with! Very organized, professional, and available to help with anything and everything! HIGHLY recommend! Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be!

Woolridge wedding

Reviewed on 4/23/2014

Couldn't be happier with everything on my special day!! Thank you to all the staff and Kristina for making everything so perfect!

Incredible Reception!

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Catherine B

The Holiday Inn Conference Center of York was great to work with! They helped design what my now husband and I were looking to create! I hardly had to do anything except respond to their questions when they needed updated information! So professional, great food, and... Read More fantastic staff! I would do it all over again!

2013-12-17T09:15:26 Response from the vendor

We are glad you had an incredible experience-One that will last a life time of memories! We are proud of our amazing weddings here at the Holiday Inn. We enjoy creating and designing exactly what the Bride and Groom are looking for on their special... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Rasheeda Martin

Bio and Photo for the Social Sales Manager, Rasheeda Martin, coming soon!!