Central PA's All Inclusive Wedding Reception Venue

Here at our Wyndham Garden York hotel, we take great pride in helping create memorable events. With a great location, over 15,065 square feet of flexible event space, a full array of catering options, and attentive service, your big day is destined to be unforgettable. Our largest event space will accommodate up to 600 for a sit-down dinner, and can be modified into six smaller spaces. Our Wedding Professionals are experts at their craft and at your service to ensure that every detail is attended to.

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

2000 Loucks Road, York, PA (717) 846-9500

Absolutely Outstanding Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

The day we first stepped into The Crystal Ballroom, we knew this was the perfect venue for our daughter’s wedding reception. It was great working with the wedding planner, Kristina, in planning the reception. We had peace of mind knowing that we were in fully competent hands... Read More and would not have to worry about anything; from setup to tear down and everything in between, the staff had it all covered. The room setup was absolutely beautiful. Service staff were courteous and attentive. The crab dip was amazing. The dinner was cooked to perfection and served promptly. Everything was executed exactly as planned and kept on schedule. We received so many compliments that evening. Thank you for being so accommodating, and a huge thank you to the staff who worked behind the scenes to make this an incredibly wonderful, memorable evening for our daughter and her new husband! We are very grateful.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Kate T

Kristina and the staff at the Wyndham were absoutely fantastic! From the initial meeting, the tasting and everything in between that led up to our big day, everything exceeded our expectations! The venue is gorgeous and there are many options for pictures throughout your event.... Read More We are so happy that we had our wedding reception at the Wyndham and our guests would agree!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

My husband and I was very satisfied and happy with our ceremony & reception there. Everything was perfect beautiful, decorations/ stuff/ food/ rooms, especially Kristina Schindler very nice / patient/ helpful, very beautiful person overall. I definitely would have another... Read More special event there.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Sarah T

The first consultant we had, talked a big game but than did not follow through. The second one that came in to clean up the mess was very helpful and more than compensating. She was always willing to go the extra mile for us and spent a lot of time making our day perfect. She... Read More was fun and easy to talk to and work with. The day of coordinator was perfect right from the start. She led our rehearsal dinner and made each of my bridal party members feel welcomed and important. She did a beautiful job of organizing and was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Julie G

Fabulous reception at the Wyndham! Kristina was awesome! She was very helpful and was a great communicator. The staff was polite and the food was tasty. I would recommend this venue!

Beyond Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful it was to have our wedding and reception at the Holiday Inn. Our coordinator was Kristina and she did a fantastic job! She made our day so special and the service and quality of food was just outstanding. They allow you a free... Read More night's stay the night of your wedding and they gave us a beautiful suite for that, which proved to be a lovely room in which my bridal party and I got ready. If I could relive my entire wedding again, it would remain at the Holiday Inn.

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Bethany P

I cannot say enough for Holiday Inn! Our original reception venue closed 4 months before our wedding. In our search for a new venue, we skeptically stopped by the Holiday Inn. As soon as we saw the Grand Ballroom, we were happy that our original venue had closed! The space is... Read More gorgeous! Has stone walls that add great dimension, beautiful chandeliers, and wall sconces that give it a romantic feel. We wanted a space that had more natural light for the cocktail hour so we had that in the indoor pool area that is decorated with a tropical theme. It was perfect! The staff, service, and food were also amazing! Kristina, the wedding coordinator was phenomenal to work with! Very organized, professional, and available to help with anything and everything! HIGHLY recommend! Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be!

Woolridge wedding

Reviewed on 4/23/2014

Couldn't be happier with everything on my special day!! Thank you to all the staff and Kristina for making everything so perfect!

Incredible Reception!

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Catherine B

The Holiday Inn Conference Center of York was great to work with! They helped design what my now husband and I were looking to create! I hardly had to do anything except respond to their questions when they needed updated information! So professional, great food, and... Read More fantastic staff! I would do it all over again!

2013-12-17T09:15:26 Response from the vendor

We are glad you had an incredible experience-One that will last a life time of memories! We are proud of our amazing weddings here at the Holiday Inn. We enjoy creating and designing exactly what the Bride and Groom are looking for on their special... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Tavia Banks

Hi, My name is Tavia Banks. As the Social Sales Manager I look forward to getting to know you as the event planner. My desire is to understand of your vision completely. Previous experience in hotel event planning will allow me to take your ideas and organize the details into the day you always imagined. Tavia Banks Wyndham Garden York PA 717-846-9500 x 7189