Wyndridge Farm

York, PA

Celebrate Life; Booking Events for 2017 & 2018

Weddings, Celebrations, Gatherings and Events. Our exquisitely restored barn is one of the largest event rooms of its kind. Vaulted, hand hewn, wooden-beamed barn is completely climate controlled- a rustic, elegant backdrop. Exquisite cuisine to expert coordination. Come Celebrate Life with Us!

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

885 South Pleasant Ave, York, PA (717) 244-9900

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Nicole C

What an amazing experience! I started looking for venues and came across wyndridge farm and literally fell in love immediately! From the the first time I spoke with Shayla she was amazing and helpful in every way. She helped make my dreams wedding come true and so did wyndridge.... Read More They did an amazing job and the venue is absolutely stunning! I have nothing but amazing things to say about my wedding experience with wyndridge farm.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan M

Wyndridge was an amazing experience from beginning to end. The staff was unbelievably helpful from, planning, to tasting, to the final details. I was thrilled with the outdoor ceremony, but they had a back up plan in mind and they were ready to employ that indoor ceremony if... Read More necessary. The space was well cared for and the staffed moved with efficiency to make sure that everything was done when it needed to be done. Shayla and Hilary were both excellent at their jobs of helping to plan the details and timeline of the day. Shayla was my main planner through the full process and answered emails full of questions with precision and speed. Hilary was my day of coordinator and helped get my decor exactly how I wanted it, helped order food for the boys when we had forgotten to pre-order, and helped us all move through the many activities during the day that needed smooth transitions to work properly. The food was amazing! I highly recommend the risotto with asparagus. The intermezzo was delightful and refreshing. I enjoyed the appetizers as well, and the amount of delicious choices made it even better. We chose the open bar for obvious reasons. Best choice that we could have made. Wyndridge's cider was the first interaction that we had with the restaurant. We had it in Maryland for the first time in 2014. So when I got back to PA I actually looked it up and drove there but to my surprise, they were actually in the process of building and refurbishing the space. So when I found out that I could have my wedding at the restaurant, it was a no brainer. Overall, I think that my husband and I could not have made a better choice in the venue. It really showcased all of the other wonderful aspects of our wedding. If I had to do it all over, I'd choose Wyndridge again.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Stephanie G

Wyndridge farm was the perfect venue! Shayla was so great to work with. She helped us through the whole wedding planning process. On our day, I was so relaxed and calm because she took care of everything! It is an absolute stunning venue. The only negative we experienced was the... Read More flank steak entree. It was not up to par for a steak dish.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jake B

From the moment that we saw Wyndridge, we knew that was where we wanted to get married. We had of course heard of them though their beers and ciders, but seeing the venue in person was breathtaking. Shayla helped us through all of the planning, and made the process easy on us.... Read More We even worked with Wyndridge to create our own custom cider (blackberry pear) for the day of! It was convenient to have the food made in house, and it was delicious! Our day-of coordinator Hilary was amazing, and she took all of the pressure off of us; she even got red wine out of the bride's dress! Overall, Wyndridge was the perfect place for us to get married, and we will continue to go back and visit for years to come!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Nate F

From the moment my fiancé and I walked in we were amazed by the venue. We wanted to be outside however the rain did not cooperate and with last min notice of the switch being in side was just as magical. No moment ever felt like a second thought and the staff had thought of... Read More everything. We felt more organized about our wedding having wyndridge in our corner. Shayla our event planner and Hillary our day of cordinator had everything mapped out to the min to make sure we did not have to worry about anything. It is nice going to something you stress about for a long time and not have to worry about anything for a moment. We are truly greatful for this wedding venue and highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who visits.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brittany C

We got married at Wyndridge Farm on November 19, 2016. I cannot put into words how unforgettable our wedding turned out to be. As a bride, you put so much time into planning the big day and can only hope that everything will be perfect--Shayla and Hilary, their wedding... Read More coordinators, made the entire process seamless and my visions a dream come true. I worked with Shayla from the time we booked the absolutely gorgeous venue until two weeks before. Shayla made me feel like I was the only bride she was taking care of. As soon as I emailed her a question, she wrote me back immediately, reassuring me that Wyndridge would accomodate every detail I could think of, which they did. She was absolutely amazing. I had a different coordinator for the day of. Her name was Hilary, and I cannot say enough amazing things about her. She made sure every detail for the day of was absolutely everything I wanted it to be. She couldn't have been more accommodating. The two of them were an absolute pleasure to work with. The venue was breathtaking. Despite the fact that the weather turned at the LAST SECOND on the day of our wedding, the Wyndridge staff made sure that we were just as comfortable inside the barn as we would have been outside at the chapel spot. We were able to get all of our photos outside in 70 degree weather, and then the ceremony was so intimate in the barn. We had our cocktail hour in a tent on the patio (which I highly recommend considering in unknown weather) and the staff made sure everything was perfect by the time reception started. The food was delicious and everyone danced the night away while sipping the delicious beer, wine, and cider. I loved every detail of my wedding. I can't imagine having had it somewhere else! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Erin K

Wyndridge is truly the best barn venue in the area! I had the wedding of my dreams in November 2016! The whole team at Wyndridge is exceptional, including Shayla, the wedding coordinator. Shayla was so easy to work with, and had the all of the answers and solutions to a... Read More bride's many questions. Come wedding day, she showed up bright and early to be there with the bridal party throughout the whole event. The grounds and barn make a beautiful backdrop for any event!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kelly C

Words cannot describe what an amazing venue Wyndridge Farm is. From the planning stages to our actual wedding on August 12, 2016, I enjoyed every second all thanks to the incredible staff at Wyndridge. Shayla, the wedding coordinator, was with us every step of the way during... Read More the planning process, and she was always someone I could trust with my vision. We had multiple meetings leading up to the wedding, and I knew Shayla had every detail under control. She truly cares about all of the brides/grooms/families that she meets with, and you will not need to worry about a thing. Our day of coordinator was Hilary, and she was incredible!!! She worked with our vendors as they arrived and executed all of the details beautifully…it was even better than I ever imagined it could be. I was able to relax and enjoy the morning with my mom and bridesmaids knowing that everything was under control. The kitchen and serving staff were great! Our guests raved about the service, food, drinks, and atmosphere of Wyndridge, especially the outside views by the chapel. I cannot say enough good things about Wyndridge, and if you are still looking for a venue, I highly recommend it! The outside chapel and patio have beautiful views and the barn is romantic/rustic. It was truly a day that we will cherish, and my husband and I love that we can visit the restaurant to re-live our day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kendra N

From the moment we stepped foot inside Wyndridge Farm I knew that we were having our wedding here, and so did my now husband. We live in Indianapolis so we weren't able to really experience the traditional wedding planning but the 14 months of planning came together perfectly on... Read More December 3rd. We looked at about 5-8 venues in Baltimore, Lancaster, and York and Wyndridge ended up being the winner. You can't go wrong with having your wedding at Wyndridge due to the gorgeous barn. We did pretty simple decorations, provided by Rosemary&Rust who truly made the day! The venue was new, rustic, chic, and allowed for us to throw in greenery and gorgeous white and blush flowers. With planning from afar we weren't even sure what our ceremony or reception would look like and it fully exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe it was our wedding I was looking at as it felt like something I only see in magazines or on Pinterest. We give huge props to R&R for making the day along with our DJ (Manny Mann), and the beauty of Wyndridge alone. Like other reviews, our guests said this was the most gorgeous venue/wedding that they've ever been to. I laugh about that statement because we definitely blew through our budget for our wedding so I had sure hoped it would be a day to remember. One negative was the price. Definitely worth it, but for the amount/quality of food you receive it was definitely on the expensive end. The food was about a 7 out of 10 on our actual wedding day. We went with the chicken and salmon dual plate with mashed and veggies. Their pumpkin cider was a HUGE hit so I am very thankful we decided to go with that specialty drink. We worked with Shayla up until the day of and then had Eve as our day of coordinator. They are both super sweet and do the best they can to make sure all is well. There were a few hiccups on the day of starting off with Eve having car trouble followed by some issues in seating (some guests didn't have a seat), but overall it ended up being amazing. There were definitely some things I had hoped I wouldn't be bothered with on the day of but it is what it is. We were able to cover the patio with tents for our cocktail hour, turn the barn into a long aisle for our ceremony, and enjoyed the time we had during the reception. Overall if you are looking for a venue that speaks for itself, this is the place for you!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kasey S

Shayla and the entire staff at Wyndridge Farm were so amazing I do not even know where to start. We were planning our wedding from Miami, FL, and were only able to fly up 2 times before the wedding. Shayla we flexible, patient and hardworking. I was working with a pretty strict... Read More budget and Shayla was able to get everything we wanted for a price everyone could agree on. On the day of the wedding the forecast called for rain. And it sure did rain, from about 3:30 - 5pm, for a 4:00 wedding. Shayla and the staff worked very hard setting up the ceremony inside the venue and making all the changes that needed to be done. I, of course, was practially in tears. The outdoor ceremony at Wyndrige Farm was what I dreamed about for a year! The ceremony inside ended up being quite beautiful and intimate. At the end of the night, everything else went so perfect that I almost forgot we did not get married outdoors. The food was delicious, everyone raved about the meal. The staff was professional and accommodating. Shayla was there every step of the way. We could not have picked a better place for our wedding, rain or shine.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cassie R

Wyndridge Farm is the perfect location to hold your wedding. My husband and I got married at Wyndridge on August 13, 2016 and everything was absolutely incredible. Our guests have said it's the best wedding they've ever been to. The food and drinks are nothing less than amazing.... Read More The staff is so professional and organized. There really aren't any words to describe how special Shayla and her team make you feel. During the year long wedding planning process, I was never stressed out once, and I really think that was because of the service Wyndridge provided. This place books up fast, so if you haven't visited yet I would get there ASAP. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Madeline H

Absolutely amazing. The venue itself is spectacular, clean, has such a cool vibe. But, most of all, the staff is phenomenal. They went above & beyond what I ever could have asked for. Shayla and Hillary are outstanding at what they do - they made sure every detail went as... Read More planned and were right next to me every step of the way. They guided me throughout the entire process and were very attentiveness to Chris's and my requests & needs. The rest of the staff is just as awesome - they were kind, professional, and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to request this venue to everyone I know. We received so many positive comments and compliments about Wyndridge - I'm certain our wedding wouldn't have been what it was if we didn't have it here! It was breathtaking and everything I could've ever asked for, as cliche as it sounds. Also, it's pretty cool that we get to come back & visit here often, as it's a restaurant too. When I look back on our wedding, I can't help but smile - it was everything I wanted & more. Thanks Shayla, Hillary, & team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Heather S

All of my guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the venue was!! It was the perfect place for our special day! Helpful and knowledgeable staff as well!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Just enjoyed our daughter's wedding here - 10/28/16...nothing short of phenomenal. Although my daughter and her fiancée live close by, my husband and I live about 3 hours away and I was a little nervous about not having more control over the planning. My daughter and Shayla did... Read More a magnificent job of planning the most perfect wedding with every single thing in its place. Hilary was FANSTASTIC and saw to our EVERY NEED. I cannot think of one thing that wasn't ideal. Even the wait staff was lovely and endearing. We have heard over and over again that this was, by far, the best wedding many of our guests have ever attended! That is the highest compliment. Plus! Fabulous food, awesome desserts and delicious refreshments. If there was a six-star option, I would have chosen that!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cearra N

When my now husband and I got engaged in July of 2015 I was completely excited and wanted to start looking at venues right away. We both live in Maryland and I had a hard time finding a local place that I loved, had the date we wanted, and could hold the large number of guests I... Read More knew we'd have. A friend told me about Wyndridge Farm and from the pictures I immediately fell in love because it was absolute perfection. However, we and my parents wanted to take the time to see the place for ourselves. So, I made an appointment early September 2015 and we met with Shayla, who I instantly connected with and she showed us around and we talked logistics. We left without a commitment, but my husband and I knew the minute we left that Wyndridge Farm would be the place we'd start our Happily Ever After. With in a few days we had signed our contract and paid the first deposit. For the rest of the year and leading up to our wedding day (October 22, 2016) I emailed Shayla with questions, comments, and seeking advice from what she's seen in past weddings and she answered me every time without hesitation (and quickly I might add). Aside from just the sheer pleasure of working with Shayla, Wyndridge Farm is just a gorgeous place in and of itself that really my decorations were at a minimum because I simply didn't want to take away from the stunning beauty of the chapel or the barn. I also was in love with having our wedding at a place that brewed its own beer, soda, and wine because that's just a unique thing to be able to provide your guests with instead of all your traditional drinks that they can get anywhere! As sad as I was to not have Shayla there with me all day on our wedding day, our day of coordinator Eve was a dream to work with and she was so accommodating, as well as, all of the other staff who served our wedding. We had a beautiful day, a fun day, a memorable day, and one that our guests are still raving about! I would recommend Wyndridge Farm over an over again and I simply can not wait to go back, either sooner or at the very least, to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Heba Y

My wedding day was a fairytale come true and Wyndridge Farm was everything I could have dreamed of. Shayla, the Wedding Coordinator is not only amazing at her job but she is also a wonderful and genuine person. She journeyed with me and my husband for an entire year as we... Read More planned our wedding. Shayla was incredibly responsive and really helped us navigate the whole wedding planning process, adding an element of joy to it all. All of our guests were blown away with how breathtaking and charming the venue was and how gorgeous the view was. We had our wedding on October, 07 2016 and the weather and entire environment was phenomenal. The staff at Wyndridge are some of the nicest people I've ever met, during the year leading up to our wedding my husband and I made multiple trips to Wyndridge and always had such pleasant experiences. Also our friends and families could not stop raving about the cider and quality of the food! It was delicious. The pricing was very reasonable and paying in increments really allowed us to stay within our budget. I would be happy to talk more about my experience at Wyndridge if any bride to be has questions! Wyndridge is elegant, rustic, charming and a bit magical. I would highly recommend it for the unique atmosphere, the incredibly kind staff, and overall value. Thank you Wyndridge for the memories, I will cherish them always!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashley B

I cannot put into enough words how incredible Wyndridge is!!!! My husband and I got married this past Sunday and everything, from start to finish, was amazing. From the moment we saw this venue 8 months ago, we fell in love. The entire staff, especially Shayla, was attentive to... Read More every need and detail imaginable over the entire planning process. Our day of coordinator, Eve, was simply one of the best people you could ever meet and made sure the entire day went off without a hitch. She catered to myself, my bridesmaids, the groom and his men, and every family member who arrived before the wedding started. The food, the atmosphere, the scenery...everything is perfect! I would recommend Wyndridge to anyone and everyone I know.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Gina B

We got married on 8/20/2016, I can't express how amazing everyone at Wyndridge was during that entire day. Shayla, the wedding coordinator, was a complete life saver. She was beyond amazing in helping with every detail from the time I booked Wyndridge, which was in January,... Read More until the actual wedding day in August! The food and drinks were delicious! The outdoor wedding was beautiful, luckily we had perfect weather too! The bridal suite and the pub room were the perfect places for us to relax and get ready before the big day! I would highly recommend Wyndridge to any couple looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Brooke Z

I cannot put into enough words how amazing the staff and venue is at Wyndridge. My husband and I got married there on March 26, 2016, and we also had our rehearsal dinner there as well. The staff was so accommodating to us and our guests. I had so many decorations to set up the... Read More day of the wedding, and all of the staff came together and set everything up for me, exactly the way I wanted it. The wedding coordinator, Shayla, is amazing! She was on top of all of the details of my wedding, even those details I may have forgot about, she reminded me. She stayed in touch with my husband and I during the entire process, and made sure every detail of the wedding was exactly how my husband and I envisioned it. She was also a huge help the day of the wedding. She helped set up the decorations I had brought, she catered to my bridesmaids and I, and she made sure everyone kept to the time schedule. The venue is absolutely gorgeous on its own, and all of my guests were so impressed with it. On top of the fact that the venue is BEAUTIFUL, the food is amazing as well! My husband and I wanted great food at our wedding, because we had been to weddings before where the food was mediocre, and we did not want to leave that same impression on our guests. Needless to say, the food was impeccable. We were so pleased when we went for our taste testing and tried the food, it was great! It made our decision on choosing which food to have at the wedding that much more difficult. All of our guests raved about how delicious the food was. The staff who helped with providing the food were so sweet, and so attentive. My husband and I had the best day of our lives, and would highly recommend this venue to anyone who plans on getting married!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We had our daughter's wedding at Wyndridge Farm two weeks ago. Prior to the wedding, we had the luxury of the bridal suite and the Pub Room for the groomsmen. Shayla was so attentive to all of our needs. We were blessed with beautiful weather so we were able to have the... Read More ceremony outside. It was simply magical. The outdoor chapel is beautiful and the scenery is amazing. All of our guests were in awe. Shayla, our events coordinator did an amazing job making sure everything went perfectly. The cocktail hour was great. The appetizers were delicious! The reception was so much fun. The barn was beautiful. All of the Wyndridge staff were terrific, especially Ellie. We cannot thank you enough for making the wedding so perfect!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Amy H

We loved our wedding at Wyndridge. Shayla took over our event coordination shortly after booking with Wyndridge, and we were very pleased with her professionalism, quick responses, friendliness, and integrity. We had confidence that our day was going to go well because of... Read More her. The outdoor chapel was beautiful, and we received many compliments regarding how nice Wyndridge was and how good the food was. The banquet captain was very professional, friendly, and attentive to our needs during our reception. Overall, we have no regrets about choosing Wyndridge for our ceremony and reception site.

A Perfect Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

So first of all, let me start off by saying that I have attended a ton of weddings over the past few years and I must say, nothing has ever come close to spectacular as Wyndridge Farm. My wife and I took a leap of faith choosing Wyndridge last fall before their first wedding... Read More came to fruition while they were still in the construction phase but the staff did a phenomenal job helping us realize the full potential and how everything would come together for our big day. Wyndridge did an outstanding job keeping us informed of the major milestones that had to be completed prior to the event. There were a few hiccups with our original event planner but Wyndridge was quick to remedy the situation by introducing us to both Molly and Shayla, who were professional, knowledgable, attentive and super competent. Wyndridge was also receptive in allowing us to bring our flower dog, Sunshine (Maltese) to be part of the wedding ceremony, which ended up being a big hit with all of the guests. Prior to the ceremony, the bridal party was pampered with their own brand of adult beverages and hors devours, while also getting to take advantage and having exclusive access to their cozy bridal suite and groomsmen pub. Since our wedding was on Halloween, my wife and I were a bit concerned with how the weather would turn out but we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. A few months leading up to the wedding, Wyndridge surprised us with a sneak peak of their new outdoor wedding chapel, which ended up being icing on the cake for us. The backdrop of all the fall foliage was picturesque and single most factor of wanting a fall wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the results as this made the perfect location for a wedding. During the cocktail hour, I was also impressed with Wyndridge's GM, Mike, who was very accommodating and even brought me drinks as my wife and I were meeting with the guests, which typically pull the bride and groom from experiencing the luxuries of their own wedding. The drink choices of hard ciders, craft beer and their house wines covered all of the bases our guests could have wanted as well as their own craft soda, which made the kids feel included in the fun as well. After the cocktail hour, we all moved into the barn for the reception, which was the perfect mix of rustic and chic. The food served was nothing shy of amazing and the staff did an outstanding job getting all of our 140 guests served quickly and efficiently. The barn also proved to be a perfect setup for our vendors with their two mezzanine balconies, which we used for our Halloween-inspired photo booth on one side and our DJ on the other. There was plenty of room for our guests to walk around and Wyndridge even provided brewery tours for those who wanted to see where their beverages were made. To all of the staff at Wyndridge Farm, thank you so much for making our wedding day a dream come true. We couldn't have been happier with the service we received and Heather and I are always looking forward to visiting the pub for great food and drinks when we can.

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Heather K

Wyndridge farm made the perfect backdrop to our fall wedding. It was everything I had imagined and better. The coordinators were easy to work with and very accommodating. Food and alcohol amazing. Love the cider!!! And the barn and outdoor chapel make for a perfect setting.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kayla K

Like many of the other reviewers, we booked with Wyndridge prior to the completion of the renovations. The renovation did not disappoint! The convenience of having the catering and alcohol in house cannot be overlooked. The food (and the beer/cider for that matter) is delicious;... Read More in fact, we visit the restaurant almost every time we're in town. The staff, particularly Shayla and Ellie, made the planning process (relatively) stress free. Shayla's organizational skills leading up to the big day made planning remotely a breeze. She also helped make the day very "us," accommodating several large decorations and allowing our dogs to be in the ceremony. My wife (did I mention that they're LGBT friendly?) and I couldn't have been happier with our day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lundsay T

We had also booked the venue prior to the barn being completed. The friendly staff and owner immediately made us feel at home, even if the floors were covered in dust. As the planning continued, the staff at Wyndridge was excellent. They helped the stressful situations diminish.... Read More The day of the wedding was perfect and a day I will never forget. The venue is stunning, the food was delicious and the drinks got everyone dancing! Also, the bridal suite is such a beautiful place to get ready in with the bridesmaids. A great place and I would recommend it to anyone!