Celebrate Life; Booking Events for 2018 & 2019

Weddings, Celebrations, Gatherings and Events. Our exquisitely restored barn is one of the largest event rooms of its kind. Vaulted, hand hewn, wooden-beamed barn is completely climate controlled- a rustic, elegant backdrop. Exquisite cuisine & expert coordination. Come Celebrate Life with Us!

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

885 South Pleasant Ave, York, PA (717) 244-9900

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kaitlyn W

Wyndridge is an amazing venue! We got married there this summer and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. From beginning to end, everything was organized and a smooth process thanks to Shayla. Shayla was extremely helpful and always quick to respond with any questions... Read More we may have had. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! Cannot tell you how many compliments we received. Food and drinks were also fantastic. We live an hour away, so anytime we had a meeting, we would always stay to eat at the restaurant because we enjoyed it so much! We used a lot of their preferred vendors and couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. The day of staff couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. Cannot recommend this venue enough! Thank You Wyndridge Farms for the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Julia N

When my husband and I got engaged last December I knew exactly what I was looking for. I wanted the prettiest, most rustic and chic barn I could find. And I didn't want any of the hassle that usually comes with a barn venue... aka bathroom rentals, booking lots of outside... Read More vendors, temperature control, etc. Once I found Wyndridge Farm on the Knot.com I knew I had found OUR venue. The process with Wyndridge Farm was nothing short of amazing. The first thing I loved about Wyndridge Farm is that they handle almost everything for you! It's a restaurant / bar so both the food and drinks can be done in house. The barn is attached to a gorgeous newly built restaurant with all of the accommodations you could ever want for your guests. The only additional vendors I needed to book included a photographer, florist, DJ, and bakery. Of course they had lots of recommendations for these vendors to choose from. Shayla Button our coordinator was professional, kind, organized and so helpful. I am a pretty organized person, but it was extremely valuable to have her as a resource. When I thought I was completely prepared, she would ask me questions that would lead to additional items to tackle to make sure our special day was perfect. Now lets talk about the day of our wedding. IT WAS PERFECT. The suite where we all got ready was clean and comfy. The food we ordered was delicious. The staff was kind, professional and very attentive. And I don't think there is a more beautiful setting for a wedding! I'm not kidding.. we had dozens of our guests tell us that it was the most beautiful venue and wedding they had every attended. All in all, I couldn't be more happy with Wyndridge Farm as our wedding venue. And Shayla was an amazing day-of coordinator! You won't go wrong choosing Wyndridge Farm!!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Abby B

I wasn't expecting a perfect wedding, but I can't think of one thing that went wrong. One thing I didn't realize came with the deal was a day-of coordinator who also helps with the rehearsal. Our coordinator Hilary was phenomenal. She focused on every little detail, from... Read More transferring the bouquets from the ceremony to the reception to accommodating the things we forgot until last minute. Shayla was great to work with planning the logistics beforehand. She was very responsive, friendly, and made the planning process as easy as possible. The catering staff was awesome as well! The venue itself is stunning. I highly recommend Wyndridge as a wedding location.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Jena R

Wyndridge really made our wedding perfect. The setting was down-to-earth but whimsical, the perfect backdrop for our pictures. The food was delicious. Shayla especially was on top of everything, during the entire process and made sure I had everything I needed. They were... Read More encouraging and helpful without being overbearing, and the day went very smoothly for all our loved ones. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Meredith F

Shayla was sooooo amazing!!!!! She is very organized, accommodating, and very easy to talk to! We are still so in love with this venue and Shayla and her wonderful staff!!!! The food was out of this world, the venue was stunning, it was a dream!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Katie S

We had an absolutely perfect experience. We are not local to the area and Shayla was so accommodating; the whole process went so smoothly, even from 4 hours away. We truly never felt the stress that is so common with planning a wedding. Everything came together beautifully and... Read More Hilary, our wedding day coordinator, was equally as amazing. Honestly, we can't think of anything that went wrong, not even small little glitches. We had just an all-around perfect experience.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Emma L

This was the first venue we visited and by the time we got to the next place we realized we already had our heart set on Wyndridge. Since our wedding in September 2017, we've had many compliments on the food, drinks, and beautiful location. While all of those aspects were... Read More undeniably amazing, Wyndridge's staff was what really made our day unforgettable. Shayla, the wedding coordinator, had us sold after the very first meeting. We came to her with visions of having a slightly non-traditional reception and she fully embraced it. She held our hands throughout the entire planning process, helped us brainstorm ways to calm anxious mothers, and went out of her way to get us a day that was totally our style! Eve, Ely, and really anyone we came into contact with during our wedding day (including bartenders, waiters, and even the guys who close up at the end of the night) were nothing but professional. There were several instances in which staff once again went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. The day after our wedding, my husband and I were in total awe of how perfectly everything had unfolded. Throughout the planning process I had been warned to expect at least one thing to go wrong the day of the wedding but that time honestly never came and I can confidently attribute much of that to Wyndridge and their fantastic staff!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Erin M

We had our wedding here 12/2/17. The whole day went so perfectly. Shayla was responsive and helpful, and was able to answer any questions or requests within a day or so while planning and up through the week of. Eve was our Day-Of Coordinator, and was great. Although there may... Read More have been a few issues throughout the night, Eve handled them so discreetly and quickly that I didn't even realize anything had happened until it was over. The property is beautiful, the inside space is beautiful, and our guests were all amazed at how good the venue looked. They also could not stop raving about the food. One of the reasons we picked Wyndridge was because they cater their own events. It was pricier than outsourcing catering for another venue, but this made the process so much less stressful. The food was delicious, and Camille, who was the floor manager for the night of our wedding was so helpful. They even packed up all the extra food for us to take home. Can't say enough good things about this venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Misty Rose H

Beautiful location. The staff was great to work with and have a lot of experience in weddings. Shayla went beyond what we expected and moved all our ceremony decorations for us and placed them around our sweetheart table. Having that day of coordinator was extremely helpful and... Read More made the day a lot less stressful.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jesse J

My husband and I got married at Wyndridge Farm on September 3, 2017. Our ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning and exactly what we envisioned for our wedding day. I am forever grateful for Shayla's responsiveness, professionalism, and true kindness over the past year... Read More that we have been planning our wedding. She responded to my many e-mails and texts within minutes and is incredibly knowledgeable on everything wedding related. I could never have planned our fantastic wedding without her unending support. Shayla was also the perfect day of coordinator as she took excellent care of the entire bridal party while also creating a beautiful ambiance inside the barn. Guests from our wedding are still raving about the natural beauty of the outdoor chapel and elegant barn and the delicious food and crafty drinks served at our cocktail hour and reception. Thank you to the entire staff at Wyndridge Farm!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 April K

Our wedding last weekend at Wyndridge was perfect! Everything was exactly as we had hoped and it was thanks to Shayla & Hilary and all of the team at Wyndridge. They were there every step of the way to assist and listen to our needs. The venue is gorgeous and each of our vendors... Read More worked with the Wyndridge team to make our dream wedding come true! I am over the moon about how our day went and I cannot say enough about the staff, venue and team!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Paige D

I just had my wedding here on 9/22/2017 and it was truly the greatest experience. I planned my wedding in under 9 months and Shayla was there for every step of the way. She responded to calls/emails promptly and was so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. Our day of... Read More coordinator, Jamie was equally as amazing. The caterers and bartenders were so quick and all 200 of my guests got hot food on time. They are truly outdid themselves and I would recommend this venue to anyone. The view, the barn, the staff, the food, everything was amazing. Thank you so much wyndridge farms.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Michael J

Our reception at Wyndridge was phenomenal. Shayla was incredibly sweet, always very responsive to my thousands of questions and attentive to every detail. Our day-of coordinator, Jamie, was no different. I was worried about having a different day-of coordinator after working... Read More with Shayla through the whole process but Jamie was kind, attentive to detail, checked in with me often and even used her beautiful handwriting to craft us chalkboard signs for our dessert table in a pinch! Ely, the banquet captain, was also so on point. We had dietary restrictions and modifications we wished to make and she was happy to meet our needs. She ran the buffet efficiently, the food came out great and just as we had ordered it, and she decorated our tables beautifully. She and Jamie noticed that the wedding from the night before had left several beautiful flower arrangements that actually matched our color and flower scheme and offered to incorporate them into our decor. How resourceful! Ely also had an extensive inventory of decor items in good condition that she has saved from previous events to offer us for our reception. We were able to use the beautiful wood slabs and lanterns that Wyndridge already had at no extra cost! Our day ran smoothly; Wyndridge took care of every detail. Our guests raved about the service, the food and how gorgeous the venue was. We had such a wonderful time and they really brought our vision to life. For all of what you get, Wyndridge is a fantastic value and was worth every penny for us.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Emily F

Wedding review: Shayla (wedding coordinator) could not have been better throughout the planning process. She was so kind, scheduled meetings quickly and often at the last minute for us busy out-of-towners, and managed everything absolutely perfectly. She gave us great... Read More recommendations for local vendors and walked us through every step of the planning process since we were newbies to wedding planning! Although she wasn't able to be there on our wedding day, Molly (the events coordinator) stepped in and did a superb job! Not only was she totally attentive and friendly to us and our families the whole day, but our guests also commented on how personable and organized she was and how well the entire day flowed. Wyndridge itself is an absolutely GORGEOUS venue and we got lucky with a beautiful summer day. I cannot recommend it enough. The food was great (people will be talking about that mashed potato bar for decades), drinks were great (brewery and local liquors is a unique touch), and dance floor was very spacious for our 150 guests. Elie, the catering coordinator was really my mom the whole night - she forced us to sit down and eat (very necessary and harder to remember to do than you would think!) and packaged lots of food for us to take home. All in all, I cannot recommend Wyndridge Farm enough for a wedding. They really made us feel at home. My only regret is that we live 3 hours away and we can't visit all the time! Would also highly recommend eating in their restaurant! Everything at Wyndridge is AWESOME

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Andrea H

Obviously I'm a little biased but I love Wyndridge! Choosing Wyndridge for our venue was a perfect, amazing, beautiful fairytale of a wedding. Shayla was our day of coordinator and helped us through the whole process. She was awesome! So calm, cool and collected throughout the... Read More day. The food was delicious, everything flowed perfectly, pictures are coming out great and the outdoor and indoor areas are just outstanding. Can't say enough good things about Wyndridge.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Maddie H

My daughter was married at Wyndridge last weekend at it was fabulous! It is a gorgeous venue, with wonderful food and service. We were disappointed that rain prevented us from using the outside chapel, but the barn was transformed into a beautiful ceremony space and then... Read More quickly re-organized for the reception. Our day-of wedding coordinator, Jamie, saw to the bridal party's every need and kept the day on track. Shayla was super helpful and accommodating all through the planning process. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended and I have to agree! Thank you, Wyndridge!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Beverly H

Our daughter’s wedding was held at Wyndridge Farm and it was perfect. During the planning, Shayla provided advice, recommendations, and support to ensure our success. On the day of the wedding, the chapel, white chairs, blue skies, and beautiful vista were awesome. The terrace... Read More was welcoming with appetizers and drinks and the venue was rustic but elegant. Shayla was always just a few steps away making sure everything was flowing. She coordinated with the DJ (Kory at Baltimore Premier Event Solutions – excellent!!) to make sure the music and announcements merged smoothly while keeping the dance floor a popular place. Quite a number of guests came to us to say it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. If I could give Wyndridge Farm and Shayla SIX stars, I would.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Casey S

We had a wonderful experience with Wyndridge! My husband and I looked there first when searching for venues and for better or worse (we think better!) it set the bar high and we couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Shayla was incredibly responsive, kind and... Read More thoughtful through our entire planning process and the days leading up to our wedding. She and the amazing team at Wyndridge are organized and have their management of these celebrations down very well. All of my vendors spoke very highly of the flexibility and transparency of the team at Wyndridge as well. They said that working with them is fantastic and they make their job easy and they always want to come back. When you're looking, this venue may be more expensive than some of the others nearby, but it is completely worth it. Cut your budget somewhere else if you need to and have your wedding and reception here! It is beautiful and the food, beers and ciders are excellent. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Krysta M

I can not say enough how thankful we are to Shayla and the Wyndridge team! They made our wedding this weekend flawless! I can't say how wonderful it was to have our wedding here, I would highly recommend it! Thanks Shayla!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kim S

My husband and I were married in June and had the most amazing experience with Wyndridge Farm. Once talking with Shayla we were sold! Shayla was professional and helpful through the whole process. She was also quick to respond to emails, which puts a bride’s mind at ease! The... Read More venue is beautiful and the food and drinks are delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food and how much fun they had. Thank you Wyndridge Farm for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Candace M

My husband and I got married at Wyndridge in July. It was an amazing experience, from start to finish. Shayla was a pleasure to work with, and was amazingly responsive throughout the planning process. And Hilary was the perfect day-of coordinator. The grounds speak for... Read More themselves and I can't emphasize enough how much of a logistical convenience it was for them to handle all the food and drink. Guests of our wedding are still talking about the mac and cheese! We also heard from several people that our wedding was one of the best executed weddings they'd ever been to. I'll tell one story to just illustrate the level of customer service you can expect from the Wyndridge team. A flash thunderstorm was due to hit Dallastown right at 4pm - our scheduled ceremony time. Hilary helped us think through the alternatives and we ultimately decided to switch cocktail hour and the ceremony, so that we could do it outdoors. (People loved having drinks before the ceremony!) Around 3:50 pm, it looked like we still had another 10 minutes or so to do some outdoor pictures. Well we were wrong! It started pouring and we got stranded out in the chapel and no exaggeration, we were getting soaked in our wedding attire. It wasn't more than 2-3 minutes before a golf cart arrived to pick us up and a manager introduced himself, and guided us into the golf cart under the cover of an umbrella. He actually took his shirt off to wipe off the golf cart seats for us. He got us back inside in no time where Hilary was waiting with towels and offers of hot coffee. This attention to detail was the reason we chose Wyndridge! Such a memorable day and we'd do it all over in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kathryn L

This place makes you feel like home. My husband and I got married in July of 2017 and we had the most sincere experience with Shayla and Hilary. Shayla did a great job of not only helping our vision come to life, but also made the planning process efficient and elegant. She... Read More put everyone at ease instantly with her friendly smile and grace. She truly is the best and I'm sad not to be getting her sweet emails. She made planning truly enjoyable. Hilary, who was our day of coordinator, was the perfect amount of sugar and spice. She allowed everyone to feel valued and supported through out the wedding day, but also made sure that the focus remained on our love and our day. We went back and forth whether to have the ceremony inside or outside and she had a plan A-Z the entire time. She was a breath of fresh air and more like the calm friend that you want by your side than a "day of coordinator". I'm not a DIY-er and that's what I love about this place. The venue, the beer, and the people are all you need.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Angela M

The venue is amazing and Shayla is very accommodating to allow our vision to become possible. We had a magical day and I was so grateful to be at Wyndridge for our special day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kristina C

My fiancé and I decided that Wyndridge Farm would be "a cool place to get married" on our first date night there - before getting married to each other was even a topic of conversation! Once we got engaged, we didn't feel the need to tour a bunch of venues. One meeting with... Read More Shayla and we knew this was the place for us! Shayla was so helpful and understanding throughout the entire planning process and super quick to respond to emails. The venue is STUNNING - both the outside views and the romantic-rustic barn are breathtaking! The food and drinks were delicious. We loved that our guests had unique beer, cider, and soda choices since Wyndridge crafts their own beverages. The red wine sangria was a hit, too! Eve, our sweet day of coordinator, was helpful and accommodating throughout the entire day, as were all of the servers and bartenders. Our wedding day was truly unforgettable. Thank you to Wyndridge Farm for making the wedding of our dreams our reality!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan M

Wyndridge was an amazing experience from beginning to end. The staff was unbelievably helpful from, planning, to tasting, to the final details. I was thrilled with the outdoor ceremony, but they had a back up plan in mind and they were ready to employ that indoor ceremony if... Read More necessary. The space was well cared for and the staffed moved with efficiency to make sure that everything was done when it needed to be done. Shayla and Hilary were both excellent at their jobs of helping to plan the details and timeline of the day. Shayla was my main planner through the full process and answered emails full of questions with precision and speed. Hilary was my day of coordinator and helped get my decor exactly how I wanted it, helped order food for the boys when we had forgotten to pre-order, and helped us all move through the many activities during the day that needed smooth transitions to work properly. The food was amazing! I highly recommend the risotto with asparagus. The intermezzo was delightful and refreshing. I enjoyed the appetizers as well, and the amount of delicious choices made it even better. We chose the open bar for obvious reasons. Best choice that we could have made. Wyndridge's cider was the first interaction that we had with the restaurant. We had it in Maryland for the first time in 2014. So when I got back to PA I actually looked it up and drove there but to my surprise, they were actually in the process of building and refurbishing the space. So when I found out that I could have my wedding at the restaurant, it was a no brainer. Overall, I think that my husband and I could not have made a better choice in the venue. It really showcased all of the other wonderful aspects of our wedding. If I had to do it all over, I'd choose Wyndridge again.

Meet The Manager

Shayla Button

A recent bride herself, Shayla Button is Wyndridge Farm’s Wedding Sales Manager. She is a graduate from Elizabethtown College and has been with Wyndridge Farm from the very beginning. Shayla will guide you through the entire planning process from picking a date to sending you down the aisle. She’ll do it all with a smile and lightning fast email responses.