XL Events

Based in Chicago, but available for travel world-wide

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Based in Chicago, but available for travel world-wide (312) 462-4137

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Aerienne C

I am honored to be able to write a review for XL events. Our wedding was over a year ago but still to this day, it was made possible largely in part to Xaviera. She is cool, calm, collected and I hear of so many things going wrong on wedding days - honestly, our execution was... Read More flawless. If anything even happened behind the scenes, I will never know because of how well they pulled it off! Extremely professional, organized beyond belief and the level of service is out of this world. I will always look fondly on our special day and have Xaviera to thank for that. I cannot recommend this service enough. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Tessa C

Xaviera was a calming presence during a hectic life event. She provided day-of coordination services which included one-on-one discussions (on the phone, in person, via email) months before the wedding, contacting vendors to coordinate a seamless day-of schedule, asking... Read More important questions of vendors to fine-tune details of wedding day, delivering personal and wedding-related items to venue...in addition to countless other services that made our wedding day a breeze. From day one she was organized and professional but had a personality that made you want her as a best friend. I could not recommend anyone more highly.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Ashley M

Xaviera was everything I could ask for in a planner and more. She jumped on board when we were only 4 months out from the wedding and took control of all the things I had become overwhelmed with. She's the sweetest and most personable person you'll ever meet. But don't take her... Read More kindness and sweet demeanor for weakness. She'll pounce on a vendor for you if she feels like they might be attempting to screw you over. My situation was unique in that while I was getting married in Chicago, my hometown, I live in and had to do most of my planning in Los Angeles. Xaviera was available via text, email, phone, and face time if necessary. Whenever I flew into town, she organized her schedule to fit me in. This woman is a God sent! She went above and beyond any and everything my now-husband and I expected of her. I'm just sad that now that the wedding is over, I can't call her to handle all the little stresses day to day life throws at me. She literally is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning and I'm eternally grateful for her.