XLS Entertainment

Richmond, Charlottesville, NOVA

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Richmond, Charlottesville, NOVA (804) 404-3504

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jessica G

These guys are the best local business find in RVA. They actually were hired to DJ my brother's wedding in Charlottesville & once my fiancé and I saw just how much passion they had for their work, we knew we wanted to hire them once your wedding planning came around. They take... Read More the time to get to know their clients, to know the couple & to bring the entire evening to life. I had many people come up to me at my reception & rave about how great the music and lighting were. From our eclectic music style (everything from country to rock) and even being anti- group dance song people (I know, we're weird), they pulled out all of the stops and truly made my evening memorable. They'll be my first call for any future event I may have!

Best DJ

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sevan M

Ira and Robert were so awesome! They were so much more than just DJs. Robert was the emcee the whole night and he always kept the crowd into things and dancing. They came with a really clean and professional setup that fit perfectly with our venue. They also came with two... Read More sets of speakers so that they were set up for the ceremony and the reception. Prior to the wedding they made a point to talk to us and find out everything that we wanted from them. They were always available to talk and we felt so taken care of by them. The night of the wedding they brought so much energy and ran everything to perfection.