Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New Hampshire, Massachusetts (603) 458-6858

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Nicole F

We had an amazing experience with XO Photobooth. Rachel always responded, almost instantly, to all of our emails. She was very accommodating with flexible photobooth options, that would work for our big day. We loved the customization of the props, to suit our personalities.... Read More The fact that we were able to keep the props was icing on the cake. The attendant we had, Kathy, was super friendly and helpful. She helped to make the photobooth an absolute hit!

2017-11-15T06:55:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christina H

XO Photo was one of the best choices I made while planning my wedding. They answered all my crazy questions in a timely manner and helped me with every little thing including mailing me the photo strip frames I ordered for my favors. I will be recommending them to everyone I... Read More know. They provided me with an album full of all the strips and sweet messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the high resolution photos and all the props! Everyone got copies of their pictures and could go in as many times as they liked. It was a huge hit!

2017-10-12T07:25:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gina M

I loved working with XO Photo and everyone loved the photos at the event! I really couldn't be happier.

2017-09-26T20:08:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mike B

XO photo handled our wedding in Meredith, NH on 9/9/17. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The setup was seamless, equipment and props were great and the operator was fantastic. Very pleased with this company!

2017-09-20T16:53:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Dianne D

As the wedding planner, I looked around for affordable and highly regarded photo booth and DJ companies for the bride and groom near MA, and XO Photo came up. Extremely satisfied with this company! Rachel (the owner) was wonderful - extremely helpful and communicative, and she... Read More helped the bride and groom get what they wanted for their wedding. The photo booth attendant and DJ were very professional and lovely people. And the guests loved both! HIGHLY recommend XO!

2017-09-05T19:03:55 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jim O

Rachael was great to work with throughout the entire process. On the wedding night her team was fun and friendly and they brought great props with them for our guests. The only issue we had(which is why we gave a 4 star review rather than 5) was that little kids had to be picked... Read More up to have a photo taken, because the camera was above them. Also, adults had to bend over in weird angles to get their picture, which made some guests frustrated with the outcome and in some cases refusing to redo a picture after the second or third time. Maybe if a bench was in the booth, or the camera at a different angle this could've improved picture quality, but overall this is still a great company and service. I would gladly book Rachael and her team again, and the photo book we received at the end was very nice.

2017-08-22T21:56:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience! Our over-sized booths are great for parties of up to 10 people at a time which is why we don't use a bench or chairs, and while we wish we could offer infinite camera... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ally `

Rachael was WONDERFUL to work with. She customized our Photo Booth template, sent us examples and really made me feel confident and assured that the day would be amazing as far as the booth goes. Everyone LOVED the props, the pictures and the guestbook that came with the... Read More package. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your wedding. She was amazing and so kind and the picture quality was incredible.

2017-08-22T14:30:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Victoria Q

I hired XO Photo for my wedding, and they were amazing. Communication was prompt and courteous, and they didn't try and upsell me, just gave me the options and let me pick. The day of the booth arrived on time, looked just like the photos, and the booth attendant was lovely. My... Read More guests loved it, and I loved getting a copy of all the photos (both digitally, as well as a scrapbook that my guests filled out throughout the night). A great company, and a great value! Thanks XO :)

2017-07-17T13:15:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Caitlin D

I ran a senior prom and I would highly recommend XO Photos. They arrived early, set up quickly and were very professional. I was very impressed with their "gear" . The booth was much larger than what I am used to seeing and the technology was better as well. Plus we got to... Read More keep all of the props! The kids had a ball! Thanks again!

2017-05-30T13:42:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rhisa D

XO Photo was so affordable and easy to work with. Our guests had a great time, and we especially loved that we got digital copies of all the photos. I would recommend to anyone!

2017-04-28T08:19:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Meghan D

A photo booth is a must at a wedding! Everyone attending my wedding loved the photo booth. They provide a scrapbook for guests to sign so you basically get another guest book. They also give you all the props from the booth at the end of the night for you to have. XO Photo was... Read More wonderful to work with they were easy to communicate with and super helpful with any questions I had. The attendant at the wedding was very busy the whole time because everyone wanted a chance to get into the photo booth. Thank you again for your spectacular services my wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful without your services.

2017-03-28T14:17:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Luz T

Had a blast and the girl did a great job!!!!

2017-03-27T08:00:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alison G

XO was my best find for wedding vendors! We were looking for a more affordable Photobooth, and I was amazed at how much XO included for the price!! The booth looked fantastic, there was a great array of props, the attendant was friendly and professional, and our guests loved... Read More it!! We were also so excited to receive the scrapbook AND digital copies of all the photos at the end of the night. Highly, highly recommend XO photo!!

2017-03-27T08:00:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kellie O

Our guests had an absolute blast thanks in part to XO Photo! As a bride with a strong will to keep my theme cohesive, XO allowed me to create my own photo booth backdrop and props. Rachael was extremely patient with me and provided me with the exact dimensions for creating the... Read More backdrop and tricks to have it fit properly for the big day. They event printed my art on the photo strip for the big day! Thank you XO for making my day such a success!

2016-11-02T09:35:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Julie D

XO are total pros! As a non profit the struggle with budgets is real, they were very accommodating and gave us an option we felt very good about. They ask for a lot of information with their upfront intake so that day of you have a seamless set-in. They were prompt, courteous... Read More and upbeat! They let us keep all the props, so we can use them another crafty way down the road. A photo booth is a no brainer when you want adults to loosen up and act like kids. They helped us bring the fun! Thanks, XO

2017-03-27T08:00:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 M W

XO was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were on time and professional! It makes a big difference when there is an attendant working with the guests and managing the guest book. Essentially a copy of each photo slide is placed in a guest book/photo album where... Read More guests can then write a fun note! We then were able to bring the album home with us that night and enjoy all of the fun shenanigans that took place with the booth! Thanks XO!

2016-10-12T08:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! If there's anything we could have done better to make this 5 stars please contact us to let us know, we aim for exceptional service every time! It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nicole F

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Definitely a great addition to the reception and allowed us to have candid memories of the night for the rest of our lives. Everyone involved in the facilitating of the booth was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely... Read More recommend XO for their event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel S

We recently had the pleasure of having Xo Photo at our wedding. Grant was absolutely awesome! So friendly and easy to work with. Had so many great photos and added so much fun to our big day! Would absolutely recommend.

2016-09-19T15:13:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Erin B

XO Did a fantastic job with my wedding! I knew I wanted a Photo Booth but after viewing different sites there were many options for services. After many comparisons I could see that XO was a great choice... They provide you with new props and you get the keep them, this was a... Read More really nice touch. Rachael the owner was extremely responsive on email with any questions I had. I went with the option to have the scrapbook made, they guys did a great job putting it together and having everyone sign. The customer service was great from start to finish and everyone will have great memories and some really funny photos to remember!

2016-09-19T15:14:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Lindsay M

Hiring XO Photo to have a photobooth at our wedding was such a great decision. We didn't have any ideas for wedding favors or a guest book, and when we came across XO Photos photobooth package, it seemed like the perfect and fun solution. Well, it was better than we imagined.... Read More All of our guests loved the booth, there was a line to get in it most of the night. At the end of the night we received duplicate copies of all the photo strips, a CD with all the digital photos, and a guestbook with guest photos and their notes that our attendant put together. All our guests are smiling and laughing in every single picture, and it is something we will treasure forever. The attendant was great and even offered to work with my husband and me on special lighting and adjustments when our "Thank You" sign pictures looked washed out. I'm very happy we decided to invest in hiring XO Photo for our wedding, and even more happy we were able to capture pictures of all our guests having an amazing time at our reception.

2016-06-29T08:12:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Allison C

Seriously awesome experience with XO Photo. Rachael was amazing about responding to questions over emails, and worked really closely with us to get the exact color we wanted for the background of the strips (I was being overly picky, and she was so patient), and she found props... Read More to match our theme. The attendant was so friendly and nice, and so many of our guests commented to us on how much they loved the photobooth. It was a huge hit! The variety of props was awesome, and we loved that they put together a scrapbook of everyone's photos and comments for us - what a treat it was to read that after our wedding! It was a real pleasure to work with this company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobook for their event.

2016-06-29T08:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Congratulations- you are such an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

What a great service and a great team! Rachael was an excellent resource leading up to our big day and worked with us to be flexible to our setup needs. And Grant - our attendant for the day of - was fun and friendly and did a great job! Our guests had the best time and the... Read More photo booth added so much to the best day of our lives - thank you, XO Photo!

2016-06-28T09:14:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Pamela P

We loved XO Photo! Everyone at our wedding had a great time in the photo booth. It was very affordable, the staff was great, and we loved that we were able to keep the props at the end of the night! I highly recommend this company!

2016-06-17T11:20:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Meaghan M

Everyone loved the photo booth. The pictures turned out awesome. We received the guest book along with everyone's photos and a cd of all the pictures. Our photo booth was not working for about 45 minutes and our vendor did everything she could to make sure it came back up in... Read More time. XO Photo contacted me first for a partial refund, excellent customer service!

2016-05-26T09:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Occasionally there are malfunctions and we appreciate your patience and we're so glad that we were able to rectify the situation. Our goal is to make it right in the event that something goes wrong.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I can only highly recommend XO Photo! From the day I first contacted them to the day of the actual event, I always received very fast responses. They arrived with plenty of time prior to the event and setup went very smoothly. Everyone really loved having a photo booth and the... Read More pictures were amazing! The props and the photo book were also a definite plus, and we are so happy that we chose XO Photo!

2016-05-18T10:31:22 Response from the vendor