Capture the Moment! Unforgettable Photo Booths!

Our equipment is top of the line! We feature real DSLR cameras (not web cams), professional dye sublimation printers, touch screen interaction, and spacious enclosed booths. Studio quality photo strips print right on the spot, and guests can create one-of-a-kind memory books for you to treasure for years to come! Every rental includes a professional attendant, unlimited prints for your guests, brand new props that are yours to keep, custom text on the photo strips, and digital copies of your photos on USB. We also offer scrapbooks and custom prop packages! We specialize in weddings! Add dazzling up lighting to create a romantic atmosphere at your venue. Complete your rental with our fabulous DJ and event photography packages!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New Hampshire, Massachusetts (603) 458-6858

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jenna L

I highly recommend using XO Photobooth for your wedding! Their prices were extremely reasonable and the customer service was great. I hesitated on getting a photo booth due to budget restraints so I was shocked when I learned how affordable it was. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it... Read More and we're allowed to take as many pics as they wanted. At the end of the night I was handed a photo album with everyone's pictures and messages they wrote along with all of the props! Thanks again for bringing so much fun to the guests at our reception!!

2015-08-04T06:47:50 Response from the vendor

a memorable wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 lauren e

Everyone loved the photo booth! It made my wedding memorable for everyone... Even my grandparents loved it! Rachael was extremely professional and helpful. The props and backdrop went with our wedding theme, and the book with well wishes is something we can treasure forever, to... Read More remember our guests that were part of our special day! I would recommend XO to anyone.

2014-09-23T09:24:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Vintage style weddings are perfect for a photo booth. We can now do photos in black & white as well, and guests can choose every time which adds to the motif- I think your wedding was perfect!

Great quality and good people!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Cristina N

XO Photo was one of the easiest vendors I got to work with during my wedding planning process. Rachael, who's also the owner, was very pleasant to work with and was also very accommodating, allowing me to provide some of my own items, instead of insisting I pay her to provide... Read More them. She arrived at the venue early to set up, and was ready to go right on time, and even stayed a few moments over her time to allow me to get a few last photos in! The photo booth itself was very nice; it wasn't an eye-sore like some others I've seen. It was able to fit a lot of people, and the photo quality was excellent. XO was able to give unlimited print copies to allow for however many people were in a photo to have their own copy. I also received a scrap book and disc with the copies- very organized. It was a great addition to my wedding which all my guests enjoyed and XO made it very easy to work with them.

2014-09-23T09:22:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was a pleasure, and between the custom strips and the scrapbook I think you and your guests will have some great mementos from your special day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rhisa D

XO Photo was so affordable and easy to work with. Our guests had a great time, and we especially loved that we got digital copies of all the photos. I would recommend to anyone!

2017-04-28T08:19:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Meghan D

A photo booth is a must at a wedding! Everyone attending my wedding loved the photo booth. They provide a scrapbook for guests to sign so you basically get another guest book. They also give you all the props from the booth at the end of the night for you to have. XO Photo was... Read More wonderful to work with they were easy to communicate with and super helpful with any questions I had. The attendant at the wedding was very busy the whole time because everyone wanted a chance to get into the photo booth. Thank you again for your spectacular services my wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful without your services.

2017-03-28T14:17:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Luz T

Had a blast and the girl did a great job!!!!

2017-03-27T08:00:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alison G

XO was my best find for wedding vendors! We were looking for a more affordable Photobooth, and I was amazed at how much XO included for the price!! The booth looked fantastic, there was a great array of props, the attendant was friendly and professional, and our guests loved... Read More it!! We were also so excited to receive the scrapbook AND digital copies of all the photos at the end of the night. Highly, highly recommend XO photo!!

2017-03-27T08:00:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kellie O

Our guests had an absolute blast thanks in part to XO Photo! As a bride with a strong will to keep my theme cohesive, XO allowed me to create my own photo booth backdrop and props. Rachael was extremely patient with me and provided me with the exact dimensions for creating the... Read More backdrop and tricks to have it fit properly for the big day. They event printed my art on the photo strip for the big day! Thank you XO for making my day such a success!

2016-11-02T09:35:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Julie D

XO are total pros! As a non profit the struggle with budgets is real, they were very accommodating and gave us an option we felt very good about. They ask for a lot of information with their upfront intake so that day of you have a seamless set-in. They were prompt, courteous... Read More and upbeat! They let us keep all the props, so we can use them another crafty way down the road. A photo booth is a no brainer when you want adults to loosen up and act like kids. They helped us bring the fun! Thanks, XO

2017-03-27T08:00:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 M W

XO was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were on time and professional! It makes a big difference when there is an attendant working with the guests and managing the guest book. Essentially a copy of each photo slide is placed in a guest book/photo album where... Read More guests can then write a fun note! We then were able to bring the album home with us that night and enjoy all of the fun shenanigans that took place with the booth! Thanks XO!

2016-10-12T08:42:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! If there's anything we could have done better to make this 5 stars please contact us to let us know, we aim for exceptional service every time! It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nicole F

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Definitely a great addition to the reception and allowed us to have candid memories of the night for the rest of our lives. Everyone involved in the facilitating of the booth was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely... Read More recommend XO for their event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel S

We recently had the pleasure of having Xo Photo at our wedding. Grant was absolutely awesome! So friendly and easy to work with. Had so many great photos and added so much fun to our big day! Would absolutely recommend.

2016-09-19T15:13:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Erin B

XO Did a fantastic job with my wedding! I knew I wanted a Photo Booth but after viewing different sites there were many options for services. After many comparisons I could see that XO was a great choice... They provide you with new props and you get the keep them, this was a... Read More really nice touch. Rachael the owner was extremely responsive on email with any questions I had. I went with the option to have the scrapbook made, they guys did a great job putting it together and having everyone sign. The customer service was great from start to finish and everyone will have great memories and some really funny photos to remember!

2016-09-19T15:14:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Lindsay M

Hiring XO Photo to have a photobooth at our wedding was such a great decision. We didn't have any ideas for wedding favors or a guest book, and when we came across XO Photos photobooth package, it seemed like the perfect and fun solution. Well, it was better than we imagined.... Read More All of our guests loved the booth, there was a line to get in it most of the night. At the end of the night we received duplicate copies of all the photo strips, a CD with all the digital photos, and a guestbook with guest photos and their notes that our attendant put together. All our guests are smiling and laughing in every single picture, and it is something we will treasure forever. The attendant was great and even offered to work with my husband and me on special lighting and adjustments when our "Thank You" sign pictures looked washed out. I'm very happy we decided to invest in hiring XO Photo for our wedding, and even more happy we were able to capture pictures of all our guests having an amazing time at our reception.

2016-06-29T08:12:51 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Allison C

Seriously awesome experience with XO Photo. Rachael was amazing about responding to questions over emails, and worked really closely with us to get the exact color we wanted for the background of the strips (I was being overly picky, and she was so patient), and she found props... Read More to match our theme. The attendant was so friendly and nice, and so many of our guests commented to us on how much they loved the photobooth. It was a huge hit! The variety of props was awesome, and we loved that they put together a scrapbook of everyone's photos and comments for us - what a treat it was to read that after our wedding! It was a real pleasure to work with this company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobook for their event.

2016-06-29T08:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Congratulations- you are such an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

What a great service and a great team! Rachael was an excellent resource leading up to our big day and worked with us to be flexible to our setup needs. And Grant - our attendant for the day of - was fun and friendly and did a great job! Our guests had the best time and the... Read More photo booth added so much to the best day of our lives - thank you, XO Photo!

2016-06-28T09:14:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Pamela P

We loved XO Photo! Everyone at our wedding had a great time in the photo booth. It was very affordable, the staff was great, and we loved that we were able to keep the props at the end of the night! I highly recommend this company!

2016-06-17T11:20:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Meaghan M

Everyone loved the photo booth. The pictures turned out awesome. We received the guest book along with everyone's photos and a cd of all the pictures. Our photo booth was not working for about 45 minutes and our vendor did everything she could to make sure it came back up in... Read More time. XO Photo contacted me first for a partial refund, excellent customer service!

2016-05-26T09:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Occasionally there are malfunctions and we appreciate your patience and we're so glad that we were able to rectify the situation. Our goal is to make it right in the event that something goes wrong.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I can only highly recommend XO Photo! From the day I first contacted them to the day of the actual event, I always received very fast responses. They arrived with plenty of time prior to the event and setup went very smoothly. Everyone really loved having a photo booth and the... Read More pictures were amazing! The props and the photo book were also a definite plus, and we are so happy that we chose XO Photo!

2016-05-18T10:31:22 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Deluxe Photo Booth with Guest Book. XO Were Awesome! They arrived before the ceremony had even begun and were setup and ready to go from the very start of the event. The staff were awesome, friendly and helpful especially with all the kids around. Everyone was extremely... Read More professional and fun. The booth itself was one of the better ive used and had zero problems the whole night. Photos came out excellent and quickly. We hardly had a line as all our guests could get in and out quickly and without problems. It was also easy to use and operate too. We had the photo guest book option and it is a must have, we laughed so hard when we paged through and it will be a great keepsake for our wedding. Overall XO was fantastic and I would recommend them and hire them again in the future. Thank you guys!

2015-12-07T09:55:38 Response from the vendor

Reunion

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 laura l

They were awesome! from start to finish. I got update information through email prior to the event, like what time and what kind of verbiage I wanted on the photos. The night of the event they were early set up and ready to go. Very receptive to the additional props we gave... Read More them. Overall I highly recommend them and the staff! Thank you for a great event

2015-12-07T07:58:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

XO Photo was amazing! Our guests had a blast in the photobooth using the props and we have the pictures as a keepsake! Very professional even set back up for my husband and I to take some pictures, we almost missed out since our wedding day was crazy! I highly recommend XO... Read More Photo!

2015-12-07T07:58:48 Response from the vendor

fun & friendly photo booth

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Dan E

Our guests adored the photo booth. It was spacious enough to cram in lots of guests, but did not take up much space overall. The guest book is an absolute MUST! We loved looking at all the crazy photos the morning after. XO arrived on time and had no technical issues at all.... Read More Well worth the money--such a fun activity to keep kids & non-dancers (& the rest of us!) entertained all night.

2015-10-29T14:18:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It really is a blast for EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

XO Photo was one of the easiest vendors to work with during the wedding process. Rachael, the owner, responded to all my emails timely and was very helpful in explaining the process. The props more than exceeded my expectations. Good quality! At the end of my event, I received... Read More a disc of all the pictures and props. The photobooth was a great addition to my wedding which all my guests enjoyed. Very affordable pricing! Don't hesitate to book XO Photo!

2015-10-29T10:36:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

From step one to the actual day of the party ; everyone at XOPhoto was amazing. The day of the party Grant & Nicole showed up before time to set up and through out the party made sure everyone was happy & enjoying the booth. I would recommend all my friends and family to use... Read More XOPhoto for future events.

2015-10-22T11:39:55 Response from the vendor

Rachael Morgan

I have always loved weddings and photography- XO Photo allows me to combine my two passions and really create something special! I love helping couples achieve their vision of a fun-filled, unique reception experience, and when I'm not working I enjoy spending time with my son doing arts and crafts. XO Photo is really a family, all of our attendants are really exceptional people and they make coming to work a pleasure!