The best in Boudoir and Glamour Photographs

We are Chicago's premier  boudoir and glamour photographers with over 35 years experience making all women look beautiful . Everyone is different so our approach is to  create an unique and sexy look based on your own personality and style.  We offer services at our studio or at your location. Let our staff of Photographers, stylists and makeup artists create outstanding and beautiful sexy images for you!  No Gimmicks, just great work. About Eric Shropshire: With more than 30 years experience in photography Eric Shropshire’s diverse photo work includes people, portraits, fashion, photojournalism. A former Playboy Magazine Art Director, Eric’s broad experience brings a unique perspective to his boudoir photography work.

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4825 N Winthrop Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, San Francisco (312) 218-6966
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Shelly B

Eric is simply put....AMAZING! I found him through a friend recommendation when I was looking for a sexy romantic anniversary gift for my husband. Never having boudoir pictures done previously Eric walked us through the process from hair, makeup to wardrobe suggestions. He was... Read More always professional and made me feel at ease from the moment I walked through the door. The final products were exactly what I was looking for sexy, romantic with a side of naughty for my husband! I would recommend his work to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Eric is simply fantastic. He made me so comfortable, and he has great vision. I've done several shoots with Eric, and the process is always fun, professional and creative. I can't wait to do another one!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Eric is a wonderful photographer! Every time I have done a photo shoot with him, the shoot is fun and we always create awesome images. If you don't ever shoot with Eric...you definitely will be missing out!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Eric has the uncanny ability to make you like being photographed even when you have never enjoyed it before. He can take any body shape or size and show it to its best advantage. You will be amazed by how relaxing and fun a photography shoot with Eric can be!

Eric Shropshire

With more than 35 years experience in photography Eric Shropshire’s diverse photo work includes people, portraits, fashion, photojournalism and lifestyle. A former Playboy Magazine Art Director, Eric’s broad experience brings a unique perspective to his boudoir photography projects. “I feel that it is important not to be one-dimensional in either work or life. Having broad experiences means that you can look at each person with more depth and understanding. Everyone is unique so I try to create a look that captures what's special in each subject."