Xquisx Photography

Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, San Francisco

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

4825 N Winthrop Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, San Francisco (312) 218-6966

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Shelly B

Eric is simply put....AMAZING! I found him through a friend recommendation when I was looking for a sexy romantic anniversary gift for my husband. Never having boudoir pictures done previously Eric walked us through the process from hair, makeup to wardrobe suggestions. He was... Read More always professional and made me feel at ease from the moment I walked through the door. The final products were exactly what I was looking for sexy, romantic with a side of naughty for my husband! I would recommend his work to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Eric is simply fantastic. He made me so comfortable, and he has great vision. I've done several shoots with Eric, and the process is always fun, professional and creative. I can't wait to do another one!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Eric is a wonderful photographer! Every time I have done a photo shoot with him, the shoot is fun and we always create awesome images. If you don't ever shoot with Eric...you definitely will be missing out!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Eric has the uncanny ability to make you like being photographed even when you have never enjoyed it before. He can take any body shape or size and show it to its best advantage. You will be amazed by how relaxing and fun a photography shoot with Eric can be!