Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

500 Quail Hollow Dr, Wheeling, IL (847) 419-9999

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Neha D

Finding a decorator that was able to fulfill my vision was one of the most important parts of my wedding day, and for any bride! Yanni and Sylwia worked diligently and patiently with me to help me come up with my dream wedding. Their patience, creative talent, professionalism... Read More and commitment to my vision is what drew us to select them as our wedding decorator for all our wedding events. YDS provided decor for all four of our south asian wedding events, and it turned out beautifully! They really are very passionate about their work and the most committed vendors we worked with. Sylwia went above and beyond answering my hundreds of questions, changes, and adjusting things based on our budget (budgeting for four events is not an easy task!) She was always so cheerful, supportive, offered many suggestions and knew exactly what i needed. I can't thank her enough! Both Yanni and Sylwia also never turned down an opportunity to meet in person and we never felt rushed. In the end, the final results is what matters and it was beyond my expectations! Thank you so much Yanni & Sylwia for making my dream wedding come true!

2017-11-06T09:33:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for choosing Yanni Design Studio as your preferred decorator! It was a pleasure and honor to work with you! Warmly, Yanni Design Studio

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Arturo C

My now wife and I came to see Yanni for our wedding decor after being highly recommended to him by friends who had used him for their wedding. He is a magical wedding decor genius to say the least! Yanni and Swylvia assisted us and they are both extremely patient people. My wife... Read More and I went back and forth with them about our wedding decor vision and felt no pressure ever from Yanni. He and Swylvia made fabulous suggestions for our wedding. You can tell how passionate Yanni and his team throughout the planning process. We were blown away the day of our wedding when we arrived at our reception hall and finally saw the full intricacies and beauty of what Yanni and his team accomplished. Thank you all for making our special day that much more memorable! We highly recommend Yanni Design Studio!!!

2017-10-26T10:35:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to have decorated for your special day! Thank you again for choosing Yanni Design Studio as your preferred decorator and we wish you two a lifetime of happiness!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sabrina S

Yanni Design Studio did surpassed anything I had envisioned in my mind. Shari, whom we worked with, with incredible at bringing to life the vision I had for mine and Adam's 9/2 wedding. She is creative, talented, patient and knows exactly what works and what doesn't. She was... Read More instrumental in putting this altogether and coordinating every last detail. What she and the team at YDS created was beyond my wildest dreams. Everything from the bridal bouquets to the minor church decor to the exquisite and beautiful escort card table tree to the trumpet stand floral centerpieces to the amazingly perfect gold frames behind the head table were beyond perfect. When I walked into our reception space for the first look, I was frozen and speechless; it was right out of a magazine spread. YDS truly helped to create a dream wedding and a dream experience. I would recommend YDS over and over and over again. Thank you for everything! (Pictures from photographer not ready yet; these were taken by friends / family)

2017-09-07T10:06:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We were so honored to have created the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Donna C

We felt like we were in a fairy tale in our wedding and reception. Tears fell when I walked down the aisle because of the shockingly beautiful décor and of course because of that handsome man at the altar waiting for me. Everyone.. commented on the unbelievably beautiful... Read More décor and lighting. Most were surprised at the quality of the floral arrangements and beauty. Some commented that they have never seen anything like that before! My husband Stuart commented that he was so glad that we found Yanni Design and I am too! Sylwia was awesome and I cannot say enough positive things about this company.

2017-09-07T10:07:50 Response from the vendor

And we were so glad that you found us! It was so amazing to have decorated for your beautiful wedding day and see everything come to life. It's reactions like this that keep us doing what we do!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Shauna C

Everything was beautiful!!! Yanni had done my sister's wedding so I knew this company could do amazing things! They did not disappoint. I had an image in my head of what I wanted my wedding to look like but had a hard time describing it. I sat down with Yanni himself and... Read More tried my best to explain and showed him two pictures. He pulled up many pictures of previous work to ask me my input on what I was seeing. Then he ran away with my idea. He knew exactly what I was imaging. I was amazed. I wish all my wedding planning could have gone like this. So effortless. I thought there was no way anyone would get my vision because I couldn't explain it well but Yanni GOT it exactly. Everything turned out beautiful and amazing. I only had a couple minor complaints. One I had was that somehow the toss bouquet didn't end up on the itemized quote and I missed it. When it came time to do the toss bouquet at the wedding it was no where to be found. This was super sad as I wanted to do it and it's not like I'll get another chance. The other complaint I had was that they didn't use as many up-lights as we had paid for and we had to contact them to get the re-fund. They did however refund us the money for the unused up-lighting so really not a complaint. I would definitely use them again and again.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Dhwani M

Yanni Design is one of the best in the business. Not only is their work beautiful with meticulous attention to detail, the staff is amazing!! Sylwia and Yanni always have a smile and their team is also just as sweet. Members of their team asked me several times during my wedding... Read More if I was happy. Very few people are so caring and professional. Would recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Yanni and Sylwia did an amazing job for my wedding. They understood my vision for the flowers and overall decor and brought this to life, even exceeding my expectations. The centerpieces were magnificent and caught my guests by surprise because they were so grand. I would... Read More definitely recommend Yanni and Sylwia for any event.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Holly S

Our wedding was magical! Yanni Design Studio did an incredible job creating the perfect look for our wedding. Sylwia and Yanni listened to what we wanted and executed the centerpieces, florals and other decor beautifully and with great attention to detail. The room was... Read More transformed into an elegant, real-life fairy tale that was beyond my greatest expectations. A special thanks to Sylwia for her guidance throughout the process and her devotion to assisting me in accomplishing the wedding of my dreams. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Stephanie the receptionist was very rude

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Yanni Design Studio is fabulous! Yanni and Sylwia are an amazing team! They were truly able to capture our dream wedding and turn it into real life. The originality, attention to detail and endless energy Yanni Design Studio put forth made our day unforgettable. I was beyond... Read More impressed! We recommend Yanni to everyone. With Yanni you can put 110% trust that your wedding day will be PERFECT!

Beautiful Transformation of our venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Danielle G

Our wedding was at Cuneo Mansion, a beautiful Italianate home with gorgeous gardens. Yanni's Design Sudio transformed the ballroom into the vintage theme of the rest of the mansion. The room was beautifully lit into warm candlelight and the walls were covered with gorgeous... Read More drapes. The floral center pieces were stunning. Shari our designer delivered on our wishes of harmonious subtle colors. I loved tmy bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. We were overbudget because of our preferences but Yanni's worked with us in suggesting areas to cut back. They provided great service and were extremely professional.

They Brought Our Vision to Life!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristen S

I can't rave enough about YDS! We worked with Shari and Lauren, and they were fantastic. During the planning process, we met several times with them to discuss our vision, share our Pinterest board, talk about ideas, etc. When they showed us our samples about 2 months out... Read More from the wedding, I actually cried - it was EVERYTHING we wanted, and it was such a relief to see that Lauren and Shari "got" us. They literally brought our vision to life! On the day of our wedding, guests could not stop raving about our decor - how unique it was, how "us" it was, and how beautiful it was. People kept commenting that it looked like a Pinterest board! It really set a romantic, cozy, vintage-y atmosphere at our reception - exactly the vibe we were going for! The only downside to using Yanni is their location - they're out in Wheeling, which is a long drive if you live in the city. I had to take a few days off of work to make the meetings. But that being said, I only had to go out there three times during the planning process, and the end results were TOTALLY worth it - we couldn't be happier with how things turned out! Thanks to Lauren, Shari and YDS for making our wedding a dream!

Breathtaking Floral

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Jamea E

Yanni Design Studio exceeded my expectations for the floral design of my ceremony and reception. When you entered our space it literally took our breath away. Our guests have been talking non-stop about how fantastic everything looked. It was a bit more pricey than we originally... Read More budgeted for, but COMPLETELY worth it for the impact and the beautiful pictures we'll have for a lifetime. Thank you Yanni!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Erin

Yanni Design Studio is absolutely amazing! Shari was fantastic to work with and she helped turn my "vision" into reality! I received soooo many compliments on the decor of both the ceremony and the reception space! Everything what done being set up when we needed it to be! Thank... Read More you again everyone! You are amazing!

Amazing Decor!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Charmi P

Yanni and his team definitely know how to bring it! The decor for our Indian wedding and reception was breathtaking. Everything was put into place perfectly and the flowers were gorgeous. This vendor was definitely one of our most costly, but my husband and I knew that decor was... Read More important to us and would make or break the day, especially the video and photos. It was so true!! If any of you have been to an Indian wedding, it's usually pretty loud since people consider it a social hour. Ours was completely quiet!! Later we were told it was because the decor and lighting was so beautiful. We had our uprights done thru our DJ (DJ Krush) and the pin spot lights with another vendor since it was better priced. Lauren was Yanni's assistant and was incredibly helpful and on top of the emails. We had 2-3 meetings with him and they were very productive and to the point. The location of his office was a pain tho!

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Kelly M

I fell in love with Yanni’s décor the minute I saw it on my venue’s Facebook page. Yanni’s is a bit on the higher end for price range, but if you are going to splurge on something, it should be your décor. The decor is something people remember (along with the food). We... Read More worked with Shari who was very helpful, especially since I can be very indecisive. My wedding was about 3 weeks ago and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was. All of the flowers lasted about a week/ week and a half after the wedding.

Best Florist Ever!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Amy W

Our wedding was in Milwaukee, however, our planner was from the Chicago area so she recommended we look at Yanni's work. Probably the best referral ever! The amount of time and effort the staff there put in to making our wedding the day of our dreams is unparalleled. They... Read More took our vision and a couple of photos we brought along and made it the most spectacular event. I would recommend them for any event!

worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Elizabeth K

The easiest part of my wedding planning was working with Yanni Design Studio. I had total confidence in them and they performed beautifully. I loved their flowers for the bridal party, I loved the centerpieces, and they executed my vision perfectly.

Elegant

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 sarah k

I can't even begin to tell you all how gorgeous my flowers were. When we went for a consolation we met with Sharri and I told her my vision for the wedding. It's one thing to vision how you want everything to look and another to walk into your reception and cry because they took... Read More my vision and made it better. As other reviewers stated they are on the pricier side BUT they only use the best flowers. The day of our wedding it was a little on the hot side and our floral arch was sitting in the sun and we were worried it was going to wilt by our ceremony so we asked if they could bring it inside and they did it right away. Our reception was amazing. We used them for draping, centerpieces, bridal party bouquets, pin lighting, and up lighting. I walked into our reception and wanted to cry because it was so gorgeous. We had guests and staff coming up and telling us it looked like a wedding out of a magazine and it truly was. Throughout the entire process Sharri listened to what I wanted and made sure it was what I got. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed our flowers and décor. They take a "party" and made it into an "event" which most designers don't.

Ceremony & Reception Design

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Jessica A

They are sooo amazing!! Definitely worth the price! I did not have to worry about anything, they made sure everything looked just how I wanted it and was perfect. I worked with Shari, & my ceremony & reception were both absolutely stunning! I used them for flowers, lighting, and... Read More draping. They did my pin lighting, dance floor lighting, wall wash, centerpieces, card table centerpiece, church flowers, pew decorations, canopy for sweetheart table, bouquets, etc

Quality Flowers, Ok Service

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Lizzie D

Yanni Designed our personal flowers, ceremony, and reception decor for our wedding. A few things to note before you book though. Firstly, while they are willing to accommodate weekend meetings before you sign a contract - after, you should be prepared to come in during weekday... Read More business hours which for me meant taking personal days. They have a wide selection of vases, candles, pillars, etc. etc. You name it they have it 3 colors and sizes. We wanted gold which was surprisingly hard to find, but Yanni had 3 options. They also do a sample viewing which is a great way to preview what you're ordering. The flowers turned out beautiful. Everyone raved about the perfectly round bridal bouqets and flawless centerpieces. They even nailed a flawless flower petal design I had seen on Pinterest. Only thing though - it comes with a pretty high cost for labor and set up that only increases with the qtys you add. We ended up over budget for adding 2 centerpieces that raised the labor an additional $100 to almost $900. Worst part about that is that we felt like just another customer to Yanni as they didn't even have my groom's name, and never sent any kind of followup or congrats. Overall great work, but they could use some customer service improvements.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Emily K

Yanni & his team took a few random ideas that we had and turned them into a wonderland of roses and rosemary. My husband and I both work in restaurants and all of our favorite fruit were incorporated. My bouquet looked great all night and dried beautifully. Everybody on... Read More his staff was professional and kind. We would use Yanni again in a heartbeat. My father (who paid) was particularly impressed with the attention to detail and the number of crew that showed up to set the room. From the first flower in the vase to the clearing of the room, we could not have asked for anything better.

Fairytale

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Cal-Jammie S

Everything was amazing, flowers lighting centerpieces drapery. I walked into a completely different hall straight out of a fairytale

Outstanding work!

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Kaitlyn N

Yanni provided us th all of the flowers, centerpieces, lighting and overall decor for our recent wedding. They are definitely on the pricier side but are more than worth it! They are so professional and went out of their way to make sure that absolutely everything was perfect.... Read More We had no issues with them at all and everything turned out even better an I could have imagined! The decor was extremely important to me and the staff understood that and made me and my wedding feel like a priority! I highly recommend them!

pure "wow"

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Laura B

Wow. That was the most frequently used word to describe our wedding decor by Yanni. He is a creative genius. Yanni listened to all of our ideas and not only made them happen, he made them happen in a way that was even better than we were capable of imagining. Yanni's team is a... Read More group of professionals of the highest degree, friendly, helpful and they delivered on everything they promised. Yanni is on the pricey side, but worth every penny.