A musical night you will NEVER forget!!!

WOW your guests! Yazz Jazz Entertainment has everything you need from smooth, mellow sounds to high-energy dance music! With top-notch musicians and DJ’s, Yazz Jazz will customize your wedding to your liking. You will get unlimited consultations and extreme attention to detail!

Instruments

Accordion, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Buffalo Grove, IL Chicago & Suburbs (224) 218-9299
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jayme F

There is only one word to describe my expirience with Amy and Yazz Jazz Entertainment and that is AMAZING.... From the moment I met Amy, I instantly knew that she would be part of our big day. For 16 months we were in communication. She made sure that she knew every detail of... Read More how I wanted the music to be and when it was time to shine, she not only met but exceeded every expectation that i have had! She is beyond talented and her team of professional musicians kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE evening, which was one of my biggest requests! People are still raving about Amy and her band! My only recommendation is that you book them right away because talent like that books up fast! Thank you Amy from the bottom of my heart!

2017-10-18T21:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jayme!!! We had a blast celebrating with you and Jacob!!! I look forward to seeing you both soon!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Nicole S

We recently celebrated our wedding night with Yazz Jazz! Amy (owner) and David (DJ) hands down stood out to us as the most helpful, friendly, and professional vendor we dealt with through our wedding planning process. Their communication skills went above and beyond! I will... Read More never forget the first time I reached out to Amy, she responded to my questions and arranged our meeting within 5 minutes of my message. They each met us separately in person prior to our wedding to make sure every detail was taken care of. David helped instruct me on making the perfect father daughter video for our dance, which would not have been possible without his weekly messages, instruction and set-up. Not to mention our wedding timeline was crafted so nicely for us and our guests - who enjoyed every moment. Both Amy and David went far beyond their job descriptions to make sure our night was everything we wanted and more. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band or DJ for their special night! Thank you Yazz Jazz!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jen S

Amy and her team at Yazz Jazz were one of the best decisions we made when it came to our Camp Wandawega Wedding. Amy its not only incredibly talented at singing, but also a great communicator and leader of a highly reliable team. They accommodated my quirky outdoor venue and... Read More rocked the night away with exactly the songs we wanted. They set up sound for the ceremony, DJ for dinner and the band for dancing. Our wedding was not the easiest place to do sound for an event but they nailed it! These guys are fantastic, oh, and they play incredible music. All our guests raved about how great the band and dance party were! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley N

I met Amy of Yazz Jazz Entertainment in January of 2016 and instantly fell in love with her personality and professionalism. Planning my May 2017 wedding with Amy was one of the most joyous and honestly, the most pleasant parts of the whole thing. It was like planning a wedding... Read More with a best friend who had been through it before. She was there every step and misstep with patience and understanding. We met a few times to go over details and Amy was always at the ready with suggestions for bridal salons, makeup artists and more. I trusted Amy to select a DJ that would mesh well with our tastes and personalities, and she did NOT disappoint. JC was 5 stars and more. On the day of our wedding, I would have been lost without her. She even helped me pull off a surprise for my husband. If you’re in need of affordable, top quality DJ services, Amy, JC, and Yazz Jazz Entertainment has you covered.

2017-10-18T21:05:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ashley!!!!! You and Ruben are amazing and it was such a fun wedding!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Eva D

Yazz Jazz was amazing! They make the planning process extremely easy, and took time to meet with us. The dance floor was PACKED all night, it could not have turned out better!!

2017-12-18T19:14:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Eva and Matt!!!! It was such an amazing wedding!!! It was so much fun to work for you two and we wish you both soooooo much happiness and love! :)

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Mark H

Amy and the Yazz Jazz crew met, then exceeded our expectations. Amy met us in person twice before the wedding and had many phone conversations with us throughout our planning phases. The 11-piece band was comprised of some of the top players and singers in Chicagoland. They... Read More met our every song request and even learned a few that the band usually doesn't perform. The dance floor was packed all night with our guests of all ages. We have no doubts about recommending Yazz Jazz to anyone in the future.

2017-12-18T19:13:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mark and Jenny!!! We had a great time at your wedding and it was an honor to work for you! :) Have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jaime Y

Amy and Dave did my wedding in May of 2015 and they were just awesome! Very easy to work with and communicate with. I was a bit clueless what I wanted to do with certain things and they knew just what to do and gave great advice. Amy took lead of making sure everything went... Read More smoothly throughout the whole night and it was amazing. I have since been to some weddings of family and friends and have seen other entertainment and it just makes me appreciate them that much more! Thanks Yazz Jazz!

2017-10-18T21:07:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jaime!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rebecca A

Amy and Yazz Jazz were amazing! Amy was more than just the band leader, she ensured that the day ran smoothly and timing was followed. She made sure to meet up with us multiples times before the wedding to set every small detail in place. Her planning put me at ease and provided... Read More me with a better timeline for the day than the rest of our vendors. Performance wise, the band was phenomenal. The music down the aisle was beautiful and just what we wanted. Dancing music was upbeat and lively. Everyone complemented us on our choice of bands.

2017-10-18T21:03:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks Becca!!! It was an honor to be a part of yours and Justin's wedding!!! :D

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica G

Amy was absolutely amazing during the whole wedding process. She met with both my husband and I to get to know us, pick out music that would best fit our day and audience and continuous check-in, in case we decide on changing music. She also joined us at our Venue to walk... Read More through the whole night, in detail, from where the three piece group would sit, times when we and bridal party would walk in and so on. And Yazz Jazz band was bringing everyone out onto the dance floor. Their energy was heightening the night which you could see on the faces of our guests. Then the DJ came in and blasted our guests with more music to keep them on the dance floor. He and his team did such a great job of mixing up the music from our two different cultures. My husband and I were so pleased with how our special night turned out. I would recommend Yazz Jazz for any all occasions!

2017-10-18T21:04:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica and Omar!!! Your wedding was amazing and we were honored to be a part of it!!! #FRE*OJ2017!!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Debbie B

Yazz Jazz was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding. We got married at the Harold Washington Library and we hired Amy and the team soon after reserving our date. She was an excellent communicator, very flexible, and really wanted the best for me and my husband on our wedding day.... Read More Yazz Jazz ended up providing us ceremony music, cocktail music, and even a blended approach for the reception that was half band and half DJ. JC was our DJ and he killed it! This group is personable and really listens to what you are envisioning and bring that to life. They were incredibly reasonable and best of all, they ensured the music was rocking! We got many compliments and the dance floor was packed the whole night!!! if you are even debating hiring Yazz Jazz, just do it!!!

2017-10-18T21:05:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Debbie!!!! Such a great honor to be a part of your wedding! :D

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ashley P

Amy from Yazz Jazz is amazing!!!!! She is the owner of the company and met with us several times and paired us with our DJ, David. They both made the day of our wedding perfect! Amy came to our wedding and assisted with whatever we needed help with and helped our bridal party... Read More get in place for the ceremony and David had our family on the dance floor all night! I would definitely recommend Yazz Jazz for any wedding or even party!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Julie A

Yazz Jazz Entertainment is amazing and we highly recommend them!!! Amy was so sweet and went above & beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect! She was always there for us to answer questions and provided awesome song recommendations! And while we chose a few songs to play,... Read More we also asked our DJ, Dave S, to play what he thought was best for the crowd... he nailed it! (several guests are still talking about how much fun the music/ dancing was)! Overall, we had an incredible experience with Yazz Jazz Entertainment!

2017-10-18T21:06:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Julie!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Nick K

Yazz Jazz Entertainment was unimaginably magnificent. My husband and I love live music and we decided we wanted live music at our wedding and reception. We chose Yazz Jazz because my husband (who works in the hospitality industry) had heard them perform at a previous wedding and... Read More said thought they were pretty good. I trusted him and I am so glad I did! From the very beginning, Amy and her team were professional and exceptional! Their experience with weddings and receptions truly shows and they work hard to make the planning process very easy and stress-free. We chose the 7 piece band and DJ package. They provided the music and microphones for the wedding, live music for the cocktail hour, and all of the music for the reception. The band went out of their way to learn several songs and modified some songs that we had requested. I can't say enough about how professional they were, but I can never explain in words their talent. The entertainment they provided was priceless. The quality of their music, sound, and shear breadth of their repertoire was unbelievable. Our guests danced and celebrated the night like we had never expected. We cannot not possibly have had a better wedding and Yazz Jazz truly made it happen.

2017-06-02T15:14:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nick and Jesse!!!! What an amazing wedding! :D

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Mrs. L

Simply said YazzJazz is simply amazing. Planning a wedding and staying on top of vendors can be pretty stressfull, but with YazzJazz I did t have to worry. Amy made us comfortable from the first phone call, worked with our budget and guided us every step of the way. She made... Read More suggestions and pointed out details that hadn't even occurred to us. Her team of musicians and soloist are fantastic. For your next worry free event choose Yazz Jazz...you'll be glad you did.

2017-05-21T11:32:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to work for you!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Tara A

Amy from Yazz Jazz Entertainment organized ceremony music for our wedding and it was EXCEPTIONAL. I would definitely say that the live music was my favorite part of the ceremony, besides marrying my best friend, of course. :) Katie & Dorothy played violin and cello before... Read More during and after our ceremony. They played a mixture of classical music and modern music which was fun! Amy was very professional and I couldn't speak more highly of her. She is so sweet, quite the breath of fresh air when you are a nervous bride. Highly recommend Yazz Jazz Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kelly S

My experience with Yazz Jazz was impeccable. Amy and her team truly made a horrible wedding nightmare turn into a beautiful memory. At the time I was introduced to Amy, my now husband and I were scammed of our money from a wedding venue ( don't worry, it no longer exists!) . We... Read More needed to find new arrangements and crunch our budget. Amy and her teams have many different options for many types of budgets. She made me feel comfortable and safe. Making a bride feel safe is hard and she did that for me. She was professional and prompt. Yazz Jazz were a hit at our wedding and people loved them. They were reasonable and completely worth the investment. Thank you Yazz Jazz for making my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Dana J

Yazz Jazz made our night! 100% recommend them! The dance floor was packed the entire night from the 20 somethings to the 80 year olds! The playlist was incredible! Amy was professional, responsive, and accommodated us at every turn. My husband and I could not be happier with... Read More this choice and the guests are still talking about the band months later!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Sarah O

Amy was terrific! Her renditions of "Marry Me" and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" brought tears to my eyes as I walked down the aisle towards the man of my dreams. I highly recommend Yazz Jazz Entertainment for your wedding ceremony! They will cater to and personalize your... Read More ceremony music to ensure that your day is unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kira B

Incredible performance! Amy has been a delight to work with from the start-- has always been very responsive, and took her role very seriously when it came to our wedding. The music was beyond great. They did a fantastic job of keeping people on the dance floor and pleasing... Read More all generations at our wedding. I think we considered 15 different bands before deciding on this group and I couldn't be more pleased with our decision. Thank you for everything!!!

2016-11-08T11:02:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kira!!!!!! We had an amazing time at your wedding and so appreciate this amazing review!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Torre G

YAZZ JAZZ is the BEST! Amy you are so talented and we were honored that you sang for our big event! The band you assembled was perfect and sounded amazing! We know it wasn't easy to find musicians who could play Indian music and contemporary selections but your team did it!... Read More Everything from the intro music to the ceremony music to the cocktail hour was simply outstanding! Thank you for all your help along the way and for making our day sound so special!

2016-10-13T08:06:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jay and Torre!!!!! It was such an honor to work for you two! We wish you so much happiness and can't thank you enough for choosing us!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Galina G

Amy is the best! We really wanted to have a flair of live music and stay within our pretty limited budget. Amy and her team provided an outstanding service, beautiful music and vocal. I would highly recommend Yazz Jazz.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Megan F

Yazz Jazz was by far the best decision that we made when it came to selecting our wedding vendors! Amy was very professional and helpful from day one. She was super flexible and allowed us to wait on finalizing our exact package until closer to the date while still holding our... Read More date. She was great with helping us pick the perfect DJ for our wedding as well. She was absolutely correct that Dave was a great fit for us! Dave was amazing to work with as well. He was great about discussing what we were looking for and completely accommodating it. We made a playlist of suggested songs, but ended up telling him that we trusted his judgement. He did an incredible job of reading the crowd and playing each song at the perfect moment. Our guests were raving about the music and he had the dance floor packed the entire night. He even recorded our sparkler exit for us since our videographers had already left for the night! We had some major issues with our venue right before the wedding due to staff turnover. My fiance and I were very nervous about how the day would turn out since the venue was such a mess. Amy and Dave came to one of our meetings at the venue and completely took care of everything! They took charge and turned our wedding into the event that we hoped it would be! I truly believe that our wedding would not have been the event that we were looking to have without Yazz Jazz and I cannot thank them enough for their help. If you are considering using Yazz Jazz, look no further. It was the best decision that we made for our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Danda Z

First, Amy is amazing! She really made me feel comfortable because I was an out of state bride. She was very flexible to accommodate my schedule whenever I was in town. Amy was honest and reliable. When I began my search for a wedding band I learned (from reading many reviews)... Read More that just because you see a band at their showcase, doesn't always mean they will ALL be performing at your wedding. Amy promised me at our first meeting (performance), "What you see is what you get!" and she was right. The band was great! My guest loved the music and it was music we wanted to hear and a little extra. We got nothing but compliments from our guest. Yazz Jazz was worth every penny and worth the many debates with my husband. He is so happy that we went with a band and not a DJ. Amy was so great with going over details and even on the day of my wedding. If you want to stand out from other weddings, you have to go with YAZZ JAZZ!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alison M

From start to finish, Yazz Jazz made the process of booking, planning, and executing so easy for us! We are really happy we went with Yazz Jazz! We wanted to thank you guys for all of your hard work during our wedding. We truly appreciated it! Everyone complimented us on the... Read More great music from the start of the day to the end of the day. They were really surprised by the harp and violin during our ceremony and loved every second. It definitely was the perfect addition to our wedding. One of the many things we'll never forget about the day was hearing "All Of Me" and seeing Cliff tearing up as I walked towards him. Amy was such an amazing help! I had a mini breakdown right before the ceremony, but Amy was so patient and helpful during all the chaos. It really helped me, and I'll never forget it!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Liliya L

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very patient with us and helped us select the right DJ and music for our event. My groom and I had very different tastes in music, but she was able to combine our styles into an event that was fun for everyone. We didn't have... Read More a wedding planner, so on the day of the wedding, Amy stepped in and helped with the flow of events. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and I think a large part of that was thanks to Amy and her organization and guidance throughout the day. She is very passionate about music, and it comes through when you work with her. She really cared about our wedding, and went above and beyond to make sure we had an incredible day.

Amy Yassinger

Fun, dynamic and passionate are three words to describe the owner of Yazz Jazz Entertainment, Amy Yassinger. Hailing from Chicago, she found a love for singing all styles of music. She has performed overseas with her band and has appeared on the "Oprah Winfrey Show". As a bandleader, Yazz Jazz started playing for weddings in 2009 and has created musical landscapes for all musical tastes. Her talented of team of engaging musicians and DJ's cover all facets of a wedding. Not only will you have a packed dance floor, but you'll have a stress-free planning process as well! Call her today!