Calligraphy, lettering, and custom design

Yellow & Lace is a company that specializes in design and illustration. Every project is unique and custom ranging from traditional calligraphy to creative illustrated signage and lettering.

Orange County, CA (714) 423-0911
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Isabella M

You won't regret hiring Y&L for your wedding! Her work made our wedding look so elegant and personal! Y&L created my wedding signage, menu cards, ceremony programs, and table assignment boards. She has a really clean and modern look and is able to accommodate to your... Read More taste/style ... whether it's something elaborate, simple, playful, rustic... she can pretty much do it all. I rented three long mirrors... two of them were used for table assignments... one of them was used as my welcome sign. The great thing about Jaclyn of Y&L is that she is also an illustrator (and water colorist)... so she can draw! For my welcome sign she drew the most perfect "heaven's gold gate"... Jaclyn also created our menu cards and 2-sided Ceremony program. We also purchased custom table top signage (clear acrylic sheets set in wooden blocks as a weight and stand) it was gorgeous! She has great service, great work, competitive pricing, What more can you ask for? Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life... Y&L can help your aesthetic vision come true! Jaclyn is great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Camille B

Jac, the artist behind Yellow & Lace, is beyond amazing! In the first meeting, she really takes the time to get to know you and your significant other. Admittedly, I was a simple bride and didn't give too much thought into how I wanted our wedding invitations to look beyond... Read More florals. I was only able to give Jac a few ideas I had of the invitation. Just a few (one or two) ideas! She took my ideas, asked me some questions, thought of more ideas, and in the end made a masterpiece. The custom-invitations she made for me and my fiance were incredibly beautiful. The colors! The florals! BEAUTIFUL! We were so in love with them! Our families and friends are also loving the invitations. I put all my trust in her and she really came through. I highly recommend her for her custom-invitations. Whether you only have a few ideas or you have tons of ideas, Jac will make you more than happy with her incredible creativity and artistic skills. Thank you Jac for everything!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Laurel A

Jac is incredible! I used her for my wedding invitations and was so impressed by them, I had her do a bunch of my wedding signage - welcome sign, bar menu, dessert menu, and wedding box. She was so easy to work with and completely enhanced my vision of my wedding invites and in... Read More creating the signs. She is so creative and really listens to what you are looking for and after I saw how great she was with the invites I trusted her with the design of everything else. I still use the wedding signs she created for me in our home. I look forward to using her for other big events in the future and continue to tell all of my friends about her and her work!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Christina R

I've admired Jaclyn's artistry for such a long time! Her calligraphy is amazingly stunning! She does an amazing job designing wedding invitations along with additional items like seated chart mirror, signage, and more. In addition to wedding suites, I've hired her for a paint... Read More party with friends and it was such a fun experience. I've been following her work for a long time and see she does calligraphy classes too. Overall, any bride would be lucky to hire Jaclyn for their wedding. Her calligraphy and illustration would take any wedding to the next level.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Arlene S

There’s not much more I can say about Jac that has not already been said. She is a dream to work with! Her energy was infectious and it showed in her work. During the planning stages of my wedding I fell in love with the idea of having a seating chart mirror. Once I saw Jac's... Read More work I knew she was the one for us! The seating chart mirrors were the centerpiece of our cocktail hour and her wooden table number settings were clean and elegant. It was a pleasure to work with her and I am glad we chose Yellow & Lace for our special day!

Jaclyn Florescio

Hello! My name is Jac! I want you to know that I truly care about each project that I work on; I want to share the gift of art that God has given me with you. My job is not to only bring what you envision come to life, but to tell your story through illustration & design. By working with me, I will work hard to provide you the best possible quality product that is unique, custom, and personalized to you. You can trust that I will provide you with not just a finished product but with a beautiful work of art. I look forward to working with you!