Yellow Paddle Photography

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Windsor, CO
Serving all of Colorado

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Larissa P

Let me just start out by saying that Yellow Paddle is the bees knees!! We absolutely loved everything about our experience with them! Kristen photographed both our engagement session and our wedding day. My husband hates being in front of the camera and Kristen made him feel so... Read More comfortable, he actually ended up enjoying it. Kristen was really easy to work with and get along with. She honestly felt like part of the family by the end of the whole process. The quality of the photographs is amazing! We couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. It seems silly to pay such high prices for the other guys photography packages when Yellow Paddle/Kristen does such an awesome job! We highly recommend Yellow Paddle! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Gwendolyn K

Yellow Paddle is so amazing. It is such a great deal and the photographers are top notch. We had Katrina for engagement pictures and the wedding and she is lovely. We are not big on having our picture taken and generally pretty awkward but she worked with us so well and made... Read More us feel comfortable. Our pictures feel real and genuine and that is what we really wanted. It was so great to have Katrina as our photographer! I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Meredith S

Soleil L. did an amazing job for our wedding!! We could not be happier. During our pre-wedding phone call, Soleil got to know us and what our wedding was going to be like, down to the names of our family members. On the wedding day she was so very kind and patient. Our ceremony... Read More got pushed back a whole hour which pushed a couple of other things back too, and she still took some pictures of my husband and I with our rabbit and cat after the whole ordeal. We didn't once feel awkward about having our pictures taken throughout the day, and she had great recommendations for picture ideas. The pictures themselves are wonderful!! Soleil perfectly captured the love and happiness of our day, with stunning photos we will always cherish. Can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Abby T

Yellow Paddle was the perfect decision for our wedding. Amanda was extremely helpful and flexible when we were working to get everything setup. We had Rudy photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! We love the photos and he caught so many great moments from our... Read More wedding. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of everything!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Anne M

We were debating about hiring a photographer because they can be very expensive. Yellow Paddle made that decision a lot easier. They are very reasonable and the photographers are still high quality. Luke was our photographer. He did a wonderful job - we've gotten lots of... Read More compliments on our photos. We got exactly what we expected from Yellow Paddle. Plus, we own the rights to all the photos, so we can print them when and how we want. I would highly recommend them to other couples looking for affordable but good photography.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Courtney M

Our Photographer was Katrina C. We loved her :) She was so flexible and had some pretty fun ideas for photos. She was also easy to work with and made everything easy. Over all the experience was perfect for our special day

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shannon S

You get what you pay for with this photography. We were on a tight budget so I don't regret using this service. Overall, our photos were very pretty and we had a lot of good shots to chose from. However, these are the reasons why I took off 2 starts. The quality of the photos... Read More were less than ideal. When trying to print them and in comparison to photos our guests took, they are dark and grainy looking. They are still usable but a bit sub par for professional photos. Additionally, there were several things that were not captured that I had specifically asked for. We didn't have a wedding party so we opted for just one photographer, I would suggest maybe using 2 so that everything is covered. There were 0 photos of our wedding rings and I had asked that since it was a small wedding to be sure to get lots of photos of our guests. Unfortunately, she basically only took photos of people dancing so there are a bunch of photos of like 10 people and none of the other like 40 guests. My biggest disappointment was that it took 5 full weeks to get any photos back. Most photographers will give you at least a sneak peek of like 5 or so photos within a week. Nope, nothing for 5. That''s like 2 years in social media time and especially after your wedding when you want to at least change your profile pic. We used 1 photographer for our engagement photos and one for our wedding and both were very nice and professional and we did get enough photos to not be disappointed. However, I have been married before and loved, loved all of the photos from my first wedding but these photos are just ok in comparison. If I was a first time bride I think I would be fairly disappointed in the quality. If you are on a budget I would recommend Yellow Paddle but if you have room to spend a bit more on photography I would.

2016-10-04T10:54:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this review and we are sorry you didn’t have a 5 star experience. We would love to talk to you personally about some of the issues you outlined because we think we can actually improve your experience! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Julie L

I absolutely adore Gabi and Katie. I had both of these fine ladies take pictures at our wedding and they did an amazing job. My wedding couldn't have been as amazing if I didn't have these two girls. I can't wait to use their services again. Amazing people!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Christa B

I could literally go on for hours about how happy we were with our photographer from Yellow Paddle. We chose Courtland Wilson to be our photographer based on several portfolios that Yellow Paddle showed us... Courtland arrived a few hours before our ceremony, and immediately,... Read More he made the groom and I feel at ease. Throughout the ceremony and reception, he actually helped us to coordinate where people should be and when, including getting our family in order when our Wedding Coordinator was busy setting up the reception area! All of the pictures he took looked natural and not posed, and incredible, like absolutely incredible. We could not be happier with Courtland!!! Thank you to Yellow Paddle for connecting us with such an amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Michelle N

Omg!!! The best ever! Our photographer was Lauren Michels whom works with yellow paddle but has her own photography business, Lauren Michels Photography. If you want the best give her a call, you won't be disappointed. There's way to many good things to mention about who she... Read More is as a person and a photographer. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Dana S

SO GREAT. So affordable- especially considering we got 2 photographers. Gabi and Holly were awesome together and we got awesome pictures from both of them. The contract process is transparent and fair, and the website makes you do a very thorough shot checklist. It forced us to... Read More think about every detail of the pictures and it meant that we got exactly what we wanted. We live is Seattle and couldn't meet in person, so Gabi skyped with us a few weeks before the event and we got to send ideas off of Pinterest and iron out all of our details.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Heather H

Our photographer was top notch. We really enjoyed working with Courtland at Yellow Paddle and would have to recommend him to anyone who asks for a great wedding photographer. His creativity, ability to handle all requests and his artistic expertise with the camera helped make... Read More the day especially great!! We couldn't be happier. :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Joanna K

Amazing and affordable! We worked with Danielle L. And she was awesome! The preview pictures we were given are incredible! I can't wait to see the others! I also appreciated how easy it was to book, submit our photo checklist and work with the photographer!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Chelsea K

We booked Soliel at Yellow Paddle for our wedding and we loved her! She did such a good job at keeping everyone going during the photos so that we didn't get behind. She had such great ideas for poses and different photos. We just got our photos back and they are absolutely... Read More perfect! Thanks Soleil!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Lauren D

I went through this company. They were a really really fair price (the best I could find for the quality) and our photographer was great! They were great with communication, helped us understand what we needed to do for the wedding, and were just wonderful the day of! We... Read More couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Melody A

I just want to thank Katie for everything she did for us!!! Thank you for all the great photos! It was so great working with you!!! Thank you to the company for having affordable packages that we could work with!

Great Wedding Photographer at an AFFORDABLE Price

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kelsey F

We searched high and low for a destination wedding photographer we could afford and had a quality portfolio. Katie K delivered all of that we expected and more. She was so much fun to work with and made our wedding day photos stress free. She is super easy going and wonderfully... Read More talented. The final product we received look fantastic and we have so many photos to choose from our wedding album is sure to be amazing! Thanks Yellow Paddle and Katie for capturing our day!

Wedding on Dec. 29th, 2015

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Amanda F

We loved having Sarah as our photographer from Yellow Paddle Photography. We were a little nervous because our distance from our wedding meant that we could not meet our photographer before the day of the wedding. When we got to the venue our photographer had already been there... Read More to scope out some outdoor photos. We haven't seen our photos yet but I am confident they will be great! Sarah blended in well with our wedding guests and was everywhere she needed to be. Can't wait to see the photos!

Perfect pictures at a perfect price

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Megan O

Having great pictures was incredibly important to us, but so was staying within budget. Yellowpaddle allows you to look at many different photographers, meet with them, and decide which one you would like to document your day while controlling the prices through their business.... Read More Our photographer, Jen H, was truly professional and amazing. Our engagement session captured the essence of our Colorado wedding and our styles as well. During the wedding she was not intrusive, but also was constantly near making sure every moment was captured. She also had very quick turn-around on the photos. This business is an excellent service for high quality pictures.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Robyn S

We had our wedding in September, and were on a bit of a budget. We wanted great photography, but couldn't afford a high end photographer. I found Yellow Paddle on The Knot. Our consultation was great with no pressure, and we booked Veronica T. She was so WONDERFUL! She met with... Read More us before the wedding to get a list of everything we wanted and to get the names of everyone in our party. The day of - she was so flexible and made us feel more at ease than we could have imagined. Our photos were stunning, and we got them back in about 2 weeks. We loved Veronica T!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Alana S

I just booked today for my wedding and engagement photos. So far they have been great to work with especially with the last minute notice for engagement photos. More to come after this session and after the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Rossalyn M

We had lauren m, and she was amazing!! She listen to everything I wanted and our pictures turned out amazing. I love how friendly and welcoming she was. She helped me feel a lot better about myself and how things were going. I am so glad we picked her she did such an amazing... Read More job.

Start a Conversation!