Yellow Paddle Photography

Serving all of Colorado

Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$800 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Windsor, CO
Serving all of Colorado

The Best

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Krista L

Yellow Paddle is by far the best photography, especially for the price. The photographers were professional and took command of the sequence of pictures, listened to our requests, were patient and had great ideas of their own. We had Alex and Kari, and they were both... Read More fantastic. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Awesome Deal!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kelsey K

I was had my concerns with using Yellow Paddle as a photographer at first because I wanted the best pictures I could get. Since they have a lot of new and upcoming photographers I was nervous that the skill wasn't going to be there. I was very wrong though. The photographers... Read More that came were very professional and fun. The pictures turned out great! I would Highly suggest them!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Elizabeth D

We feel so fortunate to have found Yellow Paddle Photography. Their prices were amazing for the services offered and their customer service was wonderful and didn't make you feel like "just another customer". They really took the time to get to know you and what you were... Read More looking for. Having multiple photographers' portfolios on-line made it really easy to choose exactly what type of photography we wanted for our wedding and which photographer could supply it. I would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to any one looking to have professional photos done, and we would highly recommend Fernanda as her talent and skill showed through with her working with our bridal party and wedding guests and in the photos that we have seen so far. She also took our engagement photos which were also amazing.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Sara D

Yellow Paddle went above and beyond our expectations. The two photographers they sent (names) were very helpful and quick with getting our photos done. We wanted to have the majority of our photos taken prior to the ceremony, and our photographers were very accommodating.... Read More They were quick to position subjects and take shots, and took some wonderful photos. Throughout the night they took unobtrusive shots on the dance floor, and found the ideal times to pull us away from the party to take sunset and nighttime shots. Once the wedding was over, we expected to wait the usual 6-8 weeks for our photos, but all of our pictures arrived to us in a little over 3 weeks! We were ecstatic to share all of the wonderful photos with our family and friends, and we’re recommend Yellow Paddle and our photographers to anyone who has a wedding soon!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Bailey P

I thought our photographer was great! she was very accommodating and got every photo I had asked of her. I have not seen the final out comes yet but I'm hoping they will be great!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Amber J

I hired Yellow Paddle for my Labor Day weekend wedding at Washington Park in Denver. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with them. Their prices are incredibly reasonable, and the quality is top notch. Their website allows for easy, secure payment and my photographer... Read More (Roger Williams) was thorough, extremely responsive to all calls and e-mails and he was awesome on the big day. Photography was important to me, but we were on a tight budget and I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and especially the end result!!

Great option for budget photography!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Meghann D

We had some issues getting everything set up initially (the photographer we wanted suddenly became unavailable and it was very difficult to get into contact with their office), but honestly were so pleased with Roger. He was so much fun to work with and our pictures came out... Read More amazing. Roger was so willing to work with some of our unique requests and we couldn't be happier.

Good - not great - but good

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Miranda K

We used Yellow Paddle for our wedding photography and engagement photos. The photographers were very nice and we received a fairly good product, particularly considering that their prices were much below others. There are bits and pieces that we wish were better and including... Read More some of the photos, but overall it was a good experience.

Good value, but had some hiccups

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Christine S

We chose our photographer based on her portfolio and her pictures were beautiful. At our first meeting, she was almost an hour late. Throughout the whole wedding planning, I had been having nightmares primarily about my photographer not showing up for the wedding. On the day... Read More of the wedding, our chosen photographer arrived at the church 10 minutes late and said she couldn't do our photos due to illness. My nightmare had come true. Thankfully, Yellow Paddle was sending someone else. Our other photographer was very nice and we liked working with her, but we would have really appreciated more notice, as in not when we were supposed to start taking photos. We weren't able to do the pre-ceremony photos like I wanted, and a lot of stress was added to the day. What I like about Yellow Paddle is that we get the rights to all of our photos. It's nice that we can download all of the pictures, and guests can as well. The quality of the pictures is good, although my dad is convinced that his are better and less blurry when printed. I think some of this has to do with the overhead skylights in the church. Overall the company provides a good value, but make it clear to your photographer that if they feel at all sick that day, they should call you sooner rather than show up and cancel.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Rachel G

Yellow Paddle is awesome and extremely affordable. You have full rights to all of your photos! There are a few photographers to choose from, I choose Lisa. She was absolutely amazing. She had wonderful ideas, was extremely efficient and made me feel so comfortable. She was so... Read More fun and even busted a move on the dance floor with us. Her photographs turned out fabulous. I will have beautiful pictures to cherish for a lifetime. I could not have chosen a better more fun photographer.

Amazing photos. Amazing price.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Gina H

Jeff S. rocked as our photographer! Especially for two awkward people who HATE taking pictures, he got some that were absolutely stunning. Stunning. So stunning. He was easygoing and great to work with. Jeff rocks and so does the company. They were up front with their prices (so... Read More reasonable) and even do engagement sessions for a bit more. Yellow paddle all the way. No worries. It will be the easiest decision you make.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Dawn C

We has such a wonderful photographer. She went out of her way to get wonderful pictures. We got pictures with a rainbow, with the sunset, on a dock, and the list goes on! I highly recommend Natalie. She is so creative and kind. Thank you so much Natalie!

Photographers are great - Business side could be better

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Tina W

We used Yellow Paddle Photography to save us some money on pictures. We used separate photographers for our engagement photos and wedding day. Both photographers were absolutely amazing!! We received our engagement photos quickly and they turned out amazing!! We are still... Read More waiting for our wedding pictures (however we JUST got married and are not expecting them quite yet!). Our sneak peek pictures are fabulous and I can't wait to see more. We used Erika as our main photographer and Roger as our 2nd. Both were very professional and worked around some afternoon thunderstorms to get us the best shots. The only negative side has been dealing with the company for payments. We have had multiple issues with paying the correct amounts and having the payments posted to our account. Everything gets sorted out in the end but it is a disappointment that it has happened on multiple occasions for one wedding!

2015-06-29T18:57:04 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you loved working with our photographers! We know we have a talented group and are always excited when couples love our photographers as much as we do! In the past few months we upgraded our website which allows couples to... Read Less Read More

Very Capable Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Blake L

Although we haven't received our pictures yet, Jessica Alventosa (from Yellow Paddle) was a wonderful photographer. She listened to what we wanted and was able to work with our large families to make sure we had all of the family and friends captured. She wondered around our... Read More venue for both the ceremony and reception looking for beautiful places to photograph just the two of us. I'm confident that our pictures will be beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

The Best!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Jessica M

I used Yellow Paddle Photographer Jessica A. and got my pictures back yesterday, two weeks earlier than expected. They were FANTASTIC! Jessica contacted me a week before the wedding to make sure that she had a clear list of all the shots that were must gets. We ended up having... Read More a lot of last minute changes and Jessica was so patient and easy going. She was super professional, never turned down an idea, and got the best pictures! We also had Luke who was doing an interview of sorts for Yellow Paddle. He was also awesome, very nice, and got some great shots. The package we got was incredibly affordable, but I don't feel like we had to sacrifice quality in any way. I would recommend Yellow Paddle to any bride with any budget.

Great Pictures!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Karri H

We used Yellow Paddle for our engagement pictures as our wedding is taking place in Arizona, but we wanted to capture the beautiful Colorado landscape. Scheduling the photographer was easy and the day-of the photo session was great. The photographer, while clearly newer, was... Read More great and we experimented with a lot of different shots. She was very open to nixing a pose when it was clear we didn't feel comfortable. We wound up with over 30 pictures we LOVED!! The only piece that was a little odd was the service from the office was a little spotty, but it was nothing that we didn't expect when using a budget photography company.

I would recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Erin S

I would recommend yellow paddle for your photography needs. The quality was great. The photographer who was scheduled to do our wedding cancel a couple days before our wedding day which concerned me, but they reassured me that they were working to find a replacement.I had... Read More plenty of other things to worry about and left it up to them. The day before they had the replacement set up and everything else went wonderful. Our photographer was very professional, showed up early, direct, caring. Everything you would want in a photographer. The pictures turned out lovely.

This is the best money we spent!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Jenna B

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Weddings can get extremely expensive, and we were working with a smaller-than-average budget. I was initially nervous about skimping on a photographer, but both my husband and I agree that this was worth MUCH more than we paid... Read More for it. We met with a representative and looked through some portfolios and decided that we wanted the package for 1.5 photographers (1 for 8 hours, who we were able to choose, and 1 for 4 hours, who Yellow Paddle chose). It worked perfectly for us, as our venue had multiple levels and we didn't do a first look, so we needed all hands on deck for a few hours. We chose Danielle, who was very professional and our photos are STUNNING! She did such a good job and made us feel very at ease. Yellow Paddle chose Natalie for us, and she did a great job as well! The entire company is organized and delivers on every request. Note: part of the contract is paying for your photographers' meals, so be sure to budget for this! I will continue to recommend this company for anyone I know who gets married in the future-our photos are proof!

Great Photographers for Budget-Conscious Couples!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Courtney Y

My husband and I were told to try Yellow Paddle Photography by a friend and we were definitely thrilled with the quality of work that they did on our recent wedding! The pictures were amazing and the two photographers that we used were professional, knowledgeable, patient and... Read More helpful. They also did a great job of getting those candid shots that truly capture the essence of the day. The best part is, that you get all the rights to your pictures, allowing you to make as many copies as you want and post them on social media! This is in contrast to other photographers that charge $20 per print, or threaten lawsuits when their "copyrighted" pictures end up on social media sites. They are your pictures so why shouldn't you be able to do what you want with them?! The only rough patches we encountered with Yellow Paddle were that the photographer we chose was very difficult to get a hold of sometimes and we had to reschedule our meeting with her at least 4 times due other conflicts. We had some technical difficulties getting our pictures after the wedding that may not have even been the fault of Yellow Paddle. and the picture book we ordered also took 3 months to get to us but it came out great and was totally worth it. Overall, Yellow Paddle is a great company and they will do great work for you on your wedding day! Just make sure you fully communicate with photographers you may be interested in before hiring them to do your wedding. In the end though, we were very happy with the work that they did!

2015-01-06T16:51:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and insight. We are so happy that overall, you were happy with Yellow Paddle! We would also like to mention that we have created a new site, just for couples, who sign up with Yellow Paddle. One of the advantages... Read Less Read More

What a blessing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Katie H

Yellow Paddle photography was a God-send for this bride on a budget! They were incredibly professional and communicative. I didn't feel in any way restricted by my budget with these guys - I had an array of wonderful photographers to choose from. Meghan Shaw, our... Read More photographer, gave us the most amazing photos of our special day. And when it was all over, we got to keep all of them! What a treat! Thank you Yellow Paddle (and Meghan) for everything you did! We are so proud of our photos, and so thankful we found you!

Gorgeous Photos, Affordable Cost

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 J J

We are so happy that we chose Yellow Paddle Photography for our wedding photography. From beginning to end, their customer services was exceptional and both Amanda, the director, and the photographers we worked with were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Like... Read More some others have mentioned, I was cautious at first about Yellow Paddle and the skill level of the photographers, but we were absolutely blown away by both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. The photographers (we had Danielle and Galen) worked with us on all the photos we wanted captured and their skill level was spectacular. I was even really worried because our wedding was after dark, and I was unsure of how the photos would come out without natural lighting, but they brought their own lighting and our night photos are amazing! I admit, there were a few minor communication glitches along the way, but nothing that would be unexpected with a busy industry like the wedding industry, and definitely nothing to lose a star over. We got way more bang for our buck than expected and we have received numerous compliments on the quality of our wedding photos. I absolutely recommend Yellow Paddle for any couple who want amazing photos for a competitive price. Some of this review may be more specific to the photographers we picked, and they do seem to change over fairly often, so there is a bit of a risk, but we were definitely not disappointed! One of the best perks is that you get full rights to all your photos! Our friend recently got married as well and they paid more than twice as much as we did for a photographer and then were shocked to find out that their price did not include any prints and no rights. Now they will only be able to afford a few wedding pictures, while we have access to all of ours. On a side note, I do hope they make some updates to their system as it is not LGBQ friendly, nor does it support people who do not plan to take on the other person's name. It's time to get out of the archaic definition of "normal" and be more inclusive to everyone.

2014-12-11T17:24:21 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you have enjoyed Yellow Paddle Photography! We appreciate and thank you for your review. We also wanted to express that we have changed the things that we could fix immediately, and are in the process of making our site more... Read Less Read More

Yellow Paddle Photo Shoot

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

My husband Dan, dog Riley and myself had a fantastic time with our recent photo shoot with Yellow Paddle to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. Yellow Paddle welcomed our non-traditional family and made us feel right at home. The experience was a lot of fun and our... Read More pictures were excellent! Thanks Erica for taking such great pictures and thanks Stephanie for your kind and great service! We definitely will recommend YP to all of our friends! Jim Breitbach

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Kristen J

I heard about this vendor through a friend and so glad I found them!! You get to look through so many photographer's portfolios to pick the one's that fit your style the most. I chose Alex T and she is amazing!!! Caitlyn was also with us that night for half of the night and... Read More she took some great pictures as well with some beautiful back lighting. They editing the pictures so fast and sent them to me. When you hire this vendor, you also get all the rights to your photos.

Saved the day

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Julia L

My husband and I had originally been planning on using a friend as our photographer. Due to unforeseen issues about a month prior to the wedding we needed to find a new photographer and we had a tight budget. Yellow Paddle Photography was suggested by a coworker. They set up an... Read More appointment with us very quickly and helped us pick the right photographers for us. The best aspect of Yellow Paddle Photography is they have a number of photographers to choose from to fit your personality and overall wedding feeling. You also get the rights to your pictures to use as you please. Our photographers (we had two for the price) were amazing! They captured all the pictures we wanted and had their own creative ideas! They were comfortable to be with and joined right in the party to get the best photos! I am so glad we decided to use this company to capture our memories!

Unbelievable value for excellence

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 LaTiana C

I had a limited budget for my wedding. Living near Vail, all the photographers in the mountain areas were far outside of my price range. I was almost at the point of finding a friend to take the photos. When I found Yellow Paddle, I was thrilled and relieved. The great thing... Read More about this company is that they use up and coming photographers which is why their rates are so great and the best part is, because the photographers are trying to build a client base and their portfolios, they work very hard. You won't end up with a smug or bored photographer who is tired of working weddings. I used Erika K and not only was she a great person, she had such a wonderfully unique view and was so easy to talk to about various shots. I just got back my photos from my wedding and I am so thrilled with the results! They are gorgeous! Many thanks to Erika K and Yellow Paddle photography!

TO Yellow Paddle Photography