Yellow Paddle Photography

Serving all of Colorado

Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$900 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Engagement

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Windsor, CO
Serving all of Colorado

The Best

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Krista L

Yellow Paddle is by far the best photography, especially for the price. The photographers were professional and took command of the sequence of pictures, listened to our requests, were patient and had great ideas of their own. We had Alex and Kari, and they were both... Read More fantastic. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Awesome Deal!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kelsey K

I was had my concerns with using Yellow Paddle as a photographer at first because I wanted the best pictures I could get. Since they have a lot of new and upcoming photographers I was nervous that the skill wasn't going to be there. I was very wrong though. The photographers... Read More that came were very professional and fun. The pictures turned out great! I would Highly suggest them!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Elizabeth D

We feel so fortunate to have found Yellow Paddle Photography. Their prices were amazing for the services offered and their customer service was wonderful and didn't make you feel like "just another customer". They really took the time to get to know you and what you were... Read More looking for. Having multiple photographers' portfolios on-line made it really easy to choose exactly what type of photography we wanted for our wedding and which photographer could supply it. I would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to any one looking to have professional photos done, and we would highly recommend Fernanda as her talent and skill showed through with her working with our bridal party and wedding guests and in the photos that we have seen so far. She also took our engagement photos which were also amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Melody A

I just want to thank Katie for everything she did for us!!! Thank you for all the great photos! It was so great working with you!!! Thank you to the company for having affordable packages that we could work with!

Great Wedding Photographer at an AFFORDABLE Price

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kelsey F

We searched high and low for a destination wedding photographer we could afford and had a quality portfolio. Katie K delivered all of that we expected and more. She was so much fun to work with and made our wedding day photos stress free. She is super easy going and wonderfully... Read More talented. The final product we received look fantastic and we have so many photos to choose from our wedding album is sure to be amazing! Thanks Yellow Paddle and Katie for capturing our day!

Wedding on Dec. 29th, 2015

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Amanda F

We loved having Sarah as our photographer from Yellow Paddle Photography. We were a little nervous because our distance from our wedding meant that we could not meet our photographer before the day of the wedding. When we got to the venue our photographer had already been there... Read More to scope out some outdoor photos. We haven't seen our photos yet but I am confident they will be great! Sarah blended in well with our wedding guests and was everywhere she needed to be. Can't wait to see the photos!

Perfect pictures at a perfect price

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Megan O

Having great pictures was incredibly important to us, but so was staying within budget. Yellowpaddle allows you to look at many different photographers, meet with them, and decide which one you would like to document your day while controlling the prices through their business.... Read More Our photographer, Jen H, was truly professional and amazing. Our engagement session captured the essence of our Colorado wedding and our styles as well. During the wedding she was not intrusive, but also was constantly near making sure every moment was captured. She also had very quick turn-around on the photos. This business is an excellent service for high quality pictures.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Robyn S

We had our wedding in September, and were on a bit of a budget. We wanted great photography, but couldn't afford a high end photographer. I found Yellow Paddle on The Knot. Our consultation was great with no pressure, and we booked Veronica T. She was so WONDERFUL! She met with... Read More us before the wedding to get a list of everything we wanted and to get the names of everyone in our party. The day of - she was so flexible and made us feel more at ease than we could have imagined. Our photos were stunning, and we got them back in about 2 weeks. We loved Veronica T!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Alana S

I just booked today for my wedding and engagement photos. So far they have been great to work with especially with the last minute notice for engagement photos. More to come after this session and after the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Rossalyn M

We had lauren m, and she was amazing!! She listen to everything I wanted and our pictures turned out amazing. I love how friendly and welcoming she was. She helped me feel a lot better about myself and how things were going. I am so glad we picked her she did such an amazing... Read More job.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Amy G

Very happy with our experience working with Yellow Paddle. I'm not going to lie, I was a little hesitant when we signed our contract but I shouldn't have been. We had Lauren as our primary photographer (she did our engagement photos too-turned out awesome!) and Danielle as our... Read More secondary photographer. We met with Lauren before the wedding to go over the different shots and group/family combos we wanted. I felt very comfortable trusting in them to get the perfect photos for our day. We just got the photos back the other day and they are awesome! I am beyond happy with how they turned out and can't thank Lauren and Danielle enough for being there to capture our day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Melissa B

My husband and I were DIY'ers for our wedding and trying to keep costs down, while maintaining a certain feel for our wedding. We were so happy and lucky we found Sara McCarthy and Yellow Paddle. Choosing her from the collective was hard- all were so talented- but we definitely... Read More chose right for us! We met with Sara a month before to discuss our shot list, and just MEET- and her laid back but super involved personality was incredible. The day of the wedding she came to our hotel, went to the location and stayed all night. We now have a fantastic and beautiful digital collection to peruse through and make our own albums, when we are ready. We were able to relax with Sara, be goofy, show off our personalities and she got all the little details that DIY'ers put so much work into, in making their wedding one of a kind. We honestly could not be happier. Thank you, Yellow Paddle and thank you, Sara!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Kristi E

Yellow Paddle was truly great, from the first meeting before our wedding, to the two lovely ladies who photographed our event. Soleil was first class with all of her pictures and photographic angles/lighting/settings, and has what I consider a terrific photographic eye. Her and... Read More Veronica were overly prepared at our wedding with their own ladders and other accessories necessary for their photographic ideas. The finished product was truly outstanding, as a wide variety of different photos were produced using different filters, black and white and other color effects. Overall, I give Yellow Paddle five stars for their professionalism and great product!!! Greg S. and Kristi E.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Lindsay

My husband and I worked with Sara McCarthy and Jen H. for our wedding and absolutely ADORED them both! Not only were both ladies friendly and professional, they were true artists! The shots that we saw the day of our wedding were AMAZING and unique, as both Sara and Jen took... Read More full advantage of our beautiful venue. They were both also professional and were able to wrangle our enthusiastic, opinionated family to capture some wonderful group shots. Somehow they managed to make a very tired 2 year old flower girl smile in our formal shots (not an easy task). As a bride who is not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, I admit I was very nervous about taking photographs all day. However, Jen and Sara were so friendly and encouraging that, before I knew it, I was actually having fun taking pictures and posing for the camera! We cannot recommend them highly enough and, after getting all of our AMAZING photos, we know we made the right choice!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

I was very impressed with Josh Hall, our wedding photographer from Yellow Paddle. He captured every moment that was important to us on our wedding day. He was also very creative in the abstract pictures he took of all the decorations and wedding items. I am so grateful to have... Read More such wonderful pictures to remember my wedding day. We are so glad that we used Yellow Paddle as our photographer. They are a very professional company with great prices. I would recommend them to any one!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 tabitha b

I am on a budget but the pictures for our wedding were really important to me so I searched for affordable but amazing photographers and came across Yellow Paddle. I ended up booking my wedding and selected Jessica Alventosa as our photographer. We did our engagment session and... Read More she is THE BEST! :) She made us extremely comfortable and took absolutely amazing pictures! I can't wait for our wedding day and knowing that we are in good hands with our photographer is a really good feeling! If you book with Yellow Paddle, pick Jessica A, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kelley K

I am SO glad I found yellow paddle photography! As everyone knows weddings can add up fast, but who doesn't want amazing photos of their Wedding Day. I was struggling with budget vs quality until I found Yellow Paddle which is such an Amazing service that not only allowed us to... Read More stay under budget but get AMAZING quality photos. We did the 1 1/2 photographer package and choose Jeff S. as our full day photographer. Let me tell you he was great, he listened to everything we wanted and more. We then got assigned Roger W. as our 1/2 day photographer which was awesome because we also added on a family photo session and Rehearsal Dinner photo session which yellow paddle was able to accommodate Roger to cover as well. It was great getting to know Roger and have him cover priceless moments from our wedding weekend. All in all we have SO many amazing photos to choose from I am finding it hard to choose which ones to get printed! Thank you Yellow Paddle for helping cover not only our Wedding day but so much more, for a price that this Saavy Bride was grateful to find!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel H

We had Yellow Paddle do our wedding and engagement photos. Katie K was our photographer. I really loved her work. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we had a lot of great ones to pick from for our save the dates and just to frame. We selected the 1.5... Read More photographers for our wedding and Katie K was our main photographer which we were able to choose but the other photographer was not as good. We got great photos of me and my husband and the ceremony and most of the reception. We definitely have some beautiful photos to frame of the two of us which was high on our list. However, I don't have some key photos that I really wanted - me & my mom by ourselves, only one photo of just me and my sisters. The group photos are also way too close on a wide-angle lens....the people on the ends look huge and are darker than everybody else. I do have about 100 photos of about the same 10 guests dancing at the reception which was a little annoying since we had 2 photographers for most of the night - one could've been walking around taking photos of the rest of the guests...that would've been nice. We're not going to frame those photos or anything but it would've been nice to look back and see all of the guests at our wedding. I should've been more firm in what I wanted I suppose but I assumed some of those photos were just kind of no-brainers and honestly, I was so caught up I didn't really think about it. I think if you are very particular and firm in what you want and maybe have someone at your wedding to kind of watch and make sure the photos happen that you want, this is an excellent option. We got our photos within a month or so after the wedding and I do love all of the photos we did get but I'm just a little disappointed that I'm missing those few pretty important ones.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristin H

I just have to say that it was such a pleasure working with Roger Williams from Yellow Paddle Photography! From the beginning until the end. He was very responsive with any questions I had and very willing to help with anything I needed. Roger was an absolute pleasure to be... Read More around and to work with. Many of my guests complimented me on his professionalism and his friendliness. My pictures turned out absolutely stunning and I love every single one of them and he was VERY affordable. I highly recommend him! He was the absolute best! He also got my pictures back to me in such a reasonable time frame. Excellent!

Fantastic Photographers

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Nicki B

I was very impressed with the photographers that we got for our wedding day. They were nice and funny and help make all the pictures seem natural. Their enthusiasm made all the picture taking fun and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Megan D

My photographer was Erika! She was so awesome and so professional! She directed me and my husband perfectly being we had no idea how to pose ourselves haha! She makes you feel very comfortable and she was so helpful threw out the day even beyond photography. I haven't gotten my... Read More pictures yet but she showed me some during dinner and they were to die for so I know they are going to be perfect!!! I hightly recommend her and this company!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Sara D

Yellow Paddle went above and beyond our expectations. The two photographers they sent (names) were very helpful and quick with getting our photos done. We wanted to have the majority of our photos taken prior to the ceremony, and our photographers were very accommodating.... Read More They were quick to position subjects and take shots, and took some wonderful photos. Throughout the night they took unobtrusive shots on the dance floor, and found the ideal times to pull us away from the party to take sunset and nighttime shots. Once the wedding was over, we expected to wait the usual 6-8 weeks for our photos, but all of our pictures arrived to us in a little over 3 weeks! We were ecstatic to share all of the wonderful photos with our family and friends, and we’re recommend Yellow Paddle and our photographers to anyone who has a wedding soon!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Bailey P

I thought our photographer was great! she was very accommodating and got every photo I had asked of her. I have not seen the final out comes yet but I'm hoping they will be great!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Amber J

I hired Yellow Paddle for my Labor Day weekend wedding at Washington Park in Denver. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with them. Their prices are incredibly reasonable, and the quality is top notch. Their website allows for easy, secure payment and my photographer... Read More (Roger Williams) was thorough, extremely responsive to all calls and e-mails and he was awesome on the big day. Photography was important to me, but we were on a tight budget and I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and especially the end result!!

Great option for budget photography!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Meghann D

We had some issues getting everything set up initially (the photographer we wanted suddenly became unavailable and it was very difficult to get into contact with their office), but honestly were so pleased with Roger. He was so much fun to work with and our pictures came out... Read More amazing. Roger was so willing to work with some of our unique requests and we couldn't be happier.