Yellow Paddle Photography

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Windsor, CO
Serving all of Colorado

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Danielle D

Soleil was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was patient and very efficient with getting through the big group shots in a timely manner. She even got in one last outdoor shot right before she had left that I had been wanting. I would recommend Soleil to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jill J

My husband and I were on a tight budget for our wedding day expenses, especially after our cousin who had offered to do our wedding photography had to cancel due to midterms. I found Yellow Paddle on The Knot and it had a very high rating. The process was super easy! We... Read More scheduled an appointment to meet with the director, Amanda. She walked us through all of the details about how Yellow Paddle works, and showed us portfolios for the photographers that were available for our wedding date. We decided to work with Gabi B., and she was the perfect choice for us! She was very easy going, friendly, and helpful on the day of! She was on top of all the details and we were able to just enjoy the day!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Janis W

We chose Yellow Paddle based on a friend's recommendation and were thrilled with the service and value. Our photographer was Bobby and he was amazing - energetic with lots of creative ideas and he made spending the time taking pictures so much fun! I will definitely recommend... Read More this service to others.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Carlie S

We cannot say enough great things about Yellow Paddle! We had Laura C. take our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful! We got a ton of pictures that we can print out, use for save the dates, email to family, etc. She was so nice and fun to work with, and the price is... Read More definitely right! We wanted to take our pictures before the fall leaves were gone, and she made herself available to us two days after initial contact. She called us to discuss specific types of pictures, and was so quick to respond to any emails I sent. I would highly recommend using Laura C. or anyone from Yellow Paddle!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ellen B

Yellow Paddle was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! The planning process was so easy and they helped us every step along the way. And for the price?! They just couldn't be beat! We worked with Luke and Courtland - both of the guys were so fun and easy going... Read More and helped make our day stress free. We were blown away by their creativity. It was fun to have 2 photographers with different styles that complimented each other so well and added so much variety to our photos. Would recommended to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie Y

We booked both an engagement session as well as a wedding photographer through Yellow Paddle and I'm so happy we did. As a financially conscious couple, we wanted to find a company that was affordable but also did great work. We're so pleased we found Yellow Paddle. Courtland... Read More was our photographer for the engagement photo session as well as our full day wedding photographer. Rudy was our secondary photographer that Yellow Paddle chose as part of our package and he was fantastic as well. Courtland was super fun and creative and helped my husband and I relax before, during, and after the ceremony and reception. To any of my friends who are getting married I will definitely suggest Yellow Paddle and Courtland for their photographer needs.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Bailee B

Yellow Paddle Photography has been fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We selected Gabi as our primary photographer and she was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and the photos she took were amazing!! I met... Read More with her before our wedding and we did a walk-through of the venue and the day of schedule and she was phenomenal. She made me feel so comfortable and confident during this hectic time and really understood the feel I was trying to get at the wedding. We also had Holly as our second photographer on the wedding day and she came in and never missed a step. It was great to have two amazing photographers on the wedding day and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Yellow Paddle Photography.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allie E

My husband and I were referred to Yellow Paddle when looking for a photographer for our engagement/wedding photos, and we were so happy we choose Yellow Paddle. We worked with Lauren Michels for both our engagement session and wedding day and she was so amazing to work with. She... Read More made both of us, normally camera shy people, so comfortable and captured some amazing moments. She was so professional and easy-going at our wedding, and was incredibly sweet to all of our family and friends at our wedding. We could not say enough about how wonderful she was and how much we enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sara B

I am so glad we chose Yellow Paddle. It was so fun looking through the different portfolios and choosing our photographer. I highly recommend Lauren Michels. She was so sweet and did such a wonderful job with our photographs. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katy J

My husband and I have been married for 3 months now and we are STILL raving about our wedding pictures! Our photographer, Jeff Schlotzhauer was phenomenal!!! Not only was Jeff one of the nicest people we have ever met but his work was absolutely stunning. He completely captured... Read More our entire day from beginning to end including every tiny detail. He was a joy to work with and is a true artist. We are so incredibly grateful that we found him through Yellow Paddle Photography and would recommend him to everyone! 3 cheers for Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 k e

We really appreciate Yellow Paddle for providing services at a reasonable price, which is few and far between these days! I was a little hesitant at first to go with someone I couldn't meet before choosing, but it ended up really working out! Our photographer, Jackie Batch, did... Read More such a wonderful job capturing our wedding! We love the photos so much! She is an incredibly flexible, patient, and easy going person which is exactly what you need leading up to and during a wedding. She captured all the special moments we were hoping to capture and did it in her own creative way, which is what I was really hoping for. I would absolutely recommend Jackie for anyone's photography needs, I know we'll be sure to come back to her for any photos we may want in the future!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lyndel C

We decided to work with Yellow Paddle Photography due to a tight budget for our wedding. While we were nervous at first with paying so little we have been nothing but absolutely pleased with our results. Our biggest concern was being comfortable in front of the camera, and our... Read More photographer Jackie Batch made it such a comfortable and enjoyable experience. It only took a week for us to get our engagement pictures back and they were AMAZING!! We got over 100 photos and all of them were wonderful! We absolutely can't wait to work with Jackie on our big day and would recommend her to anyone needing a talented, laid back, kind, and comforting photographer.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Larissa P

Let me just start out by saying that Yellow Paddle is the bees knees!! We absolutely loved everything about our experience with them! Kristen photographed both our engagement session and our wedding day. My husband hates being in front of the camera and Kristen made him feel so... Read More comfortable, he actually ended up enjoying it. Kristen was really easy to work with and get along with. She honestly felt like part of the family by the end of the whole process. The quality of the photographs is amazing! We couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. It seems silly to pay such high prices for the other guys photography packages when Yellow Paddle/Kristen does such an awesome job! We highly recommend Yellow Paddle! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Gwendolyn K

Yellow Paddle is so amazing. It is such a great deal and the photographers are top notch. We had Katrina for engagement pictures and the wedding and she is lovely. We are not big on having our picture taken and generally pretty awkward but she worked with us so well and made... Read More us feel comfortable. Our pictures feel real and genuine and that is what we really wanted. It was so great to have Katrina as our photographer! I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Meredith S

Soleil L. did an amazing job for our wedding!! We could not be happier. During our pre-wedding phone call, Soleil got to know us and what our wedding was going to be like, down to the names of our family members. On the wedding day she was so very kind and patient. Our ceremony... Read More got pushed back a whole hour which pushed a couple of other things back too, and she still took some pictures of my husband and I with our rabbit and cat after the whole ordeal. We didn't once feel awkward about having our pictures taken throughout the day, and she had great recommendations for picture ideas. The pictures themselves are wonderful!! Soleil perfectly captured the love and happiness of our day, with stunning photos we will always cherish. Can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Abby T

Yellow Paddle was the perfect decision for our wedding. Amanda was extremely helpful and flexible when we were working to get everything setup. We had Rudy photograph our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! We love the photos and he caught so many great moments from our... Read More wedding. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of everything!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Anne M

We were debating about hiring a photographer because they can be very expensive. Yellow Paddle made that decision a lot easier. They are very reasonable and the photographers are still high quality. Luke was our photographer. He did a wonderful job - we've gotten lots of... Read More compliments on our photos. We got exactly what we expected from Yellow Paddle. Plus, we own the rights to all the photos, so we can print them when and how we want. I would highly recommend them to other couples looking for affordable but good photography.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Courtney M

Our Photographer was Katrina C. We loved her :) She was so flexible and had some pretty fun ideas for photos. She was also easy to work with and made everything easy. Over all the experience was perfect for our special day

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Shannon S

You get what you pay for with this photography. We were on a tight budget so I don't regret using this service. Overall, our photos were very pretty and we had a lot of good shots to chose from. However, these are the reasons why I took off 2 starts. The quality of the photos... Read More were less than ideal. When trying to print them and in comparison to photos our guests took, they are dark and grainy looking. They are still usable but a bit sub par for professional photos. Additionally, there were several things that were not captured that I had specifically asked for. We didn't have a wedding party so we opted for just one photographer, I would suggest maybe using 2 so that everything is covered. There were 0 photos of our wedding rings and I had asked that since it was a small wedding to be sure to get lots of photos of our guests. Unfortunately, she basically only took photos of people dancing so there are a bunch of photos of like 10 people and none of the other like 40 guests. My biggest disappointment was that it took 5 full weeks to get any photos back. Most photographers will give you at least a sneak peek of like 5 or so photos within a week. Nope, nothing for 5. That''s like 2 years in social media time and especially after your wedding when you want to at least change your profile pic. We used 1 photographer for our engagement photos and one for our wedding and both were very nice and professional and we did get enough photos to not be disappointed. However, I have been married before and loved, loved all of the photos from my first wedding but these photos are just ok in comparison. If I was a first time bride I think I would be fairly disappointed in the quality. If you are on a budget I would recommend Yellow Paddle but if you have room to spend a bit more on photography I would.

2016-10-04T10:54:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write this review and we are sorry you didn’t have a 5 star experience. We would love to talk to you personally about some of the issues you outlined because we think we can actually improve your experience! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Julie L

I absolutely adore Gabi and Katie. I had both of these fine ladies take pictures at our wedding and they did an amazing job. My wedding couldn't have been as amazing if I didn't have these two girls. I can't wait to use their services again. Amazing people!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Christa B

I could literally go on for hours about how happy we were with our photographer from Yellow Paddle. We chose Courtland Wilson to be our photographer based on several portfolios that Yellow Paddle showed us... Courtland arrived a few hours before our ceremony, and immediately,... Read More he made the groom and I feel at ease. Throughout the ceremony and reception, he actually helped us to coordinate where people should be and when, including getting our family in order when our Wedding Coordinator was busy setting up the reception area! All of the pictures he took looked natural and not posed, and incredible, like absolutely incredible. We could not be happier with Courtland!!! Thank you to Yellow Paddle for connecting us with such an amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Michelle N

Omg!!! The best ever! Our photographer was Lauren Michels whom works with yellow paddle but has her own photography business, Lauren Michels Photography. If you want the best give her a call, you won't be disappointed. There's way to many good things to mention about who she... Read More is as a person and a photographer. Thank you Lauren!

Start a Conversation!