Yellow Paddle Photography

Serving all of Colorado

Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$900 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Engagement

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Windsor, CO
Serving all of Colorado

The Best

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Krista L

Yellow Paddle is by far the best photography, especially for the price. The photographers were professional and took command of the sequence of pictures, listened to our requests, were patient and had great ideas of their own. We had Alex and Kari, and they were both... Read More fantastic. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Awesome Deal!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kelsey K

I was had my concerns with using Yellow Paddle as a photographer at first because I wanted the best pictures I could get. Since they have a lot of new and upcoming photographers I was nervous that the skill wasn't going to be there. I was very wrong though. The photographers... Read More that came were very professional and fun. The pictures turned out great! I would Highly suggest them!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Elizabeth D

We feel so fortunate to have found Yellow Paddle Photography. Their prices were amazing for the services offered and their customer service was wonderful and didn't make you feel like "just another customer". They really took the time to get to know you and what you were... Read More looking for. Having multiple photographers' portfolios on-line made it really easy to choose exactly what type of photography we wanted for our wedding and which photographer could supply it. I would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to any one looking to have professional photos done, and we would highly recommend Fernanda as her talent and skill showed through with her working with our bridal party and wedding guests and in the photos that we have seen so far. She also took our engagement photos which were also amazing.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Christa B

I could literally go on for hours about how happy we were with our photographer from Yellow Paddle. We chose Courtland Wilson to be our photographer based on several portfolios that Yellow Paddle showed us... Courtland arrived a few hours before our ceremony, and immediately,... Read More he made the groom and I feel at ease. Throughout the ceremony and reception, he actually helped us to coordinate where people should be and when, including getting our family in order when our Wedding Coordinator was busy setting up the reception area! All of the pictures he took looked natural and not posed, and incredible, like absolutely incredible. We could not be happier with Courtland!!! Thank you to Yellow Paddle for connecting us with such an amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Michelle N

Omg!!! The best ever! Our photographer was Lauren Michels whom works with yellow paddle but has her own photography business, Lauren Michels Photography. If you want the best give her a call, you won't be disappointed. There's way to many good things to mention about who she... Read More is as a person and a photographer. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Dana S

SO GREAT. So affordable- especially considering we got 2 photographers. Gabi and Holly were awesome together and we got awesome pictures from both of them. The contract process is transparent and fair, and the website makes you do a very thorough shot checklist. It forced us to... Read More think about every detail of the pictures and it meant that we got exactly what we wanted. We live is Seattle and couldn't meet in person, so Gabi skyped with us a few weeks before the event and we got to send ideas off of Pinterest and iron out all of our details.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Heather H

Our photographer was top notch. We really enjoyed working with Courtland at Yellow Paddle and would have to recommend him to anyone who asks for a great wedding photographer. His creativity, ability to handle all requests and his artistic expertise with the camera helped make... Read More the day especially great!! We couldn't be happier. :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Joanna K

Amazing and affordable! We worked with Danielle L. And she was awesome! The preview pictures we were given are incredible! I can't wait to see the others! I also appreciated how easy it was to book, submit our photo checklist and work with the photographer!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Chelsea K

We booked Soliel at Yellow Paddle for our wedding and we loved her! She did such a good job at keeping everyone going during the photos so that we didn't get behind. She had such great ideas for poses and different photos. We just got our photos back and they are absolutely... Read More perfect! Thanks Soleil!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Lauren D

I went through this company. They were a really really fair price (the best I could find for the quality) and our photographer was great! They were great with communication, helped us understand what we needed to do for the wedding, and were just wonderful the day of! We... Read More couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Melody A

I just want to thank Katie for everything she did for us!!! Thank you for all the great photos! It was so great working with you!!! Thank you to the company for having affordable packages that we could work with!

Great Wedding Photographer at an AFFORDABLE Price

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kelsey F

We searched high and low for a destination wedding photographer we could afford and had a quality portfolio. Katie K delivered all of that we expected and more. She was so much fun to work with and made our wedding day photos stress free. She is super easy going and wonderfully... Read More talented. The final product we received look fantastic and we have so many photos to choose from our wedding album is sure to be amazing! Thanks Yellow Paddle and Katie for capturing our day!

Wedding on Dec. 29th, 2015

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Amanda F

We loved having Sarah as our photographer from Yellow Paddle Photography. We were a little nervous because our distance from our wedding meant that we could not meet our photographer before the day of the wedding. When we got to the venue our photographer had already been there... Read More to scope out some outdoor photos. We haven't seen our photos yet but I am confident they will be great! Sarah blended in well with our wedding guests and was everywhere she needed to be. Can't wait to see the photos!

Perfect pictures at a perfect price

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Megan O

Having great pictures was incredibly important to us, but so was staying within budget. Yellowpaddle allows you to look at many different photographers, meet with them, and decide which one you would like to document your day while controlling the prices through their business.... Read More Our photographer, Jen H, was truly professional and amazing. Our engagement session captured the essence of our Colorado wedding and our styles as well. During the wedding she was not intrusive, but also was constantly near making sure every moment was captured. She also had very quick turn-around on the photos. This business is an excellent service for high quality pictures.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Robyn S

We had our wedding in September, and were on a bit of a budget. We wanted great photography, but couldn't afford a high end photographer. I found Yellow Paddle on The Knot. Our consultation was great with no pressure, and we booked Veronica T. She was so WONDERFUL! She met with... Read More us before the wedding to get a list of everything we wanted and to get the names of everyone in our party. The day of - she was so flexible and made us feel more at ease than we could have imagined. Our photos were stunning, and we got them back in about 2 weeks. We loved Veronica T!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Alana S

I just booked today for my wedding and engagement photos. So far they have been great to work with especially with the last minute notice for engagement photos. More to come after this session and after the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Rossalyn M

We had lauren m, and she was amazing!! She listen to everything I wanted and our pictures turned out amazing. I love how friendly and welcoming she was. She helped me feel a lot better about myself and how things were going. I am so glad we picked her she did such an amazing... Read More job.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Amy G

Very happy with our experience working with Yellow Paddle. I'm not going to lie, I was a little hesitant when we signed our contract but I shouldn't have been. We had Lauren as our primary photographer (she did our engagement photos too-turned out awesome!) and Danielle as our... Read More secondary photographer. We met with Lauren before the wedding to go over the different shots and group/family combos we wanted. I felt very comfortable trusting in them to get the perfect photos for our day. We just got the photos back the other day and they are awesome! I am beyond happy with how they turned out and can't thank Lauren and Danielle enough for being there to capture our day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Melissa B

My husband and I were DIY'ers for our wedding and trying to keep costs down, while maintaining a certain feel for our wedding. We were so happy and lucky we found Sara McCarthy and Yellow Paddle. Choosing her from the collective was hard- all were so talented- but we definitely... Read More chose right for us! We met with Sara a month before to discuss our shot list, and just MEET- and her laid back but super involved personality was incredible. The day of the wedding she came to our hotel, went to the location and stayed all night. We now have a fantastic and beautiful digital collection to peruse through and make our own albums, when we are ready. We were able to relax with Sara, be goofy, show off our personalities and she got all the little details that DIY'ers put so much work into, in making their wedding one of a kind. We honestly could not be happier. Thank you, Yellow Paddle and thank you, Sara!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Kristi E

Yellow Paddle was truly great, from the first meeting before our wedding, to the two lovely ladies who photographed our event. Soleil was first class with all of her pictures and photographic angles/lighting/settings, and has what I consider a terrific photographic eye. Her and... Read More Veronica were overly prepared at our wedding with their own ladders and other accessories necessary for their photographic ideas. The finished product was truly outstanding, as a wide variety of different photos were produced using different filters, black and white and other color effects. Overall, I give Yellow Paddle five stars for their professionalism and great product!!! Greg S. and Kristi E.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Lindsay

My husband and I worked with Sara McCarthy and Jen H. for our wedding and absolutely ADORED them both! Not only were both ladies friendly and professional, they were true artists! The shots that we saw the day of our wedding were AMAZING and unique, as both Sara and Jen took... Read More full advantage of our beautiful venue. They were both also professional and were able to wrangle our enthusiastic, opinionated family to capture some wonderful group shots. Somehow they managed to make a very tired 2 year old flower girl smile in our formal shots (not an easy task). As a bride who is not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, I admit I was very nervous about taking photographs all day. However, Jen and Sara were so friendly and encouraging that, before I knew it, I was actually having fun taking pictures and posing for the camera! We cannot recommend them highly enough and, after getting all of our AMAZING photos, we know we made the right choice!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

I was very impressed with Josh Hall, our wedding photographer from Yellow Paddle. He captured every moment that was important to us on our wedding day. He was also very creative in the abstract pictures he took of all the decorations and wedding items. I am so grateful to have... Read More such wonderful pictures to remember my wedding day. We are so glad that we used Yellow Paddle as our photographer. They are a very professional company with great prices. I would recommend them to any one!