YoChef's Catering Company

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

744 1st Street, NW, Grand Rapids, MI

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jessie B

We were so impressed with YoChef's Catering at our wedding. The food was incredible- we had many guests say it was the best wedding food they've had. Everyone was served timely, and even Yoseph was serving our guests! Pam was amazing in helping with my endless questions and made... Read More me feel at ease that everything would go smoothly- it did!

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Christine J

We went with a buffet option and had AMAZING food! Chef is a friendly guy and loves to put his special touch on the buffet table with decorations. Pam works in the office and is very helpful and loves to chat/give advice. Great food, great people!

YUM!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Gabrielle N

Joseff and his staff were awesome! They were friendly and professional and got food out in such a timely manner. We received so many comments from our guests on how much they enjoyed their meals. My husband and I were extremely pleased with this company and HIGHLY recommend them... Read More to anyone looking to wow their guest with delicious food!

Wonderful food and service at an excellent price!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Rebecca K

Joseff and his company did an excellent job or providing fresh, quality food for our wedding of 115 people. They grilled outdoors and served wonderful, flavorful food to our guests. My husbands and I are "foodies" and Joseff definitely exceeded our expectations.

TO YoChef's Catering Company