Cuisine

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

744 1st Street, NW, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 608-3003

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Lindsay S

I hired Yo Chef for our wedding in October. We ordered Dijon chicken with mustard roasted potatoes and honey glazed carrots. The carrots weren’t cooked and were not glazed with honey. The chicken and potatoes were cooked fine, but they were not prepared with Dijon or mustard, so... Read More they were plan. When we contacted Yo Chef with our complaints with the meal, we were told guests liked the food and only complained about the uncooked carrots. We told Yo Chef the chicken and potatoes were plain, they kept pointing out how they knew some of our guests and they didn’t complain about the food except the carrots. I told them it doesn’t matter because the plain chicken and potatoes were not what we taste tested, ordered, and paid for. They did not fix the issue. I am very displeased with them. I would not recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica H

We had a wonderful, stress free experience while working with YoChef's Catering for our wedding on New Year's Eve! From the beginning, Pam was very helpful, accommodating, and organized. She made sure we were completely prepared for whatever we could possibly need from a caterer... Read More on our wedding day; from food, to linens, to cake cutting. As for the food, it was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests on the appetizers as well as dinner! The chef himself even greeted us during dinner to make sure we were enjoying everything. Thank you so much to the staff at YoChef's Catering for providing such excellent service! It was a wonderful and tasty evening!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016

Yo Chef and his manager Pam are great! The food is delicious and the staff are wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding. They catered her outdoor wedding in extreme heat and humidity without sacrificing the quality of the food or the level... Read More of service. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and also about how friendly the staff was. They will work with you on your menu and you can't beat the price. I would highly recommend Yo Chef for any event.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jessie B

We were so impressed with YoChef's Catering at our wedding. The food was incredible- we had many guests say it was the best wedding food they've had. Everyone was served timely, and even Yoseph was serving our guests! Pam was amazing in helping with my endless questions and made... Read More me feel at ease that everything would go smoothly- it did!

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Christine J

We went with a buffet option and had AMAZING food! Chef is a friendly guy and loves to put his special touch on the buffet table with decorations. Pam works in the office and is very helpful and loves to chat/give advice. Great food, great people!

YUM!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Gabrielle N

Joseff and his staff were awesome! They were friendly and professional and got food out in such a timely manner. We received so many comments from our guests on how much they enjoyed their meals. My husband and I were extremely pleased with this company and HIGHLY recommend them... Read More to anyone looking to wow their guest with delicious food!

Wonderful food and service at an excellent price!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Rebecca K

Joseff and his company did an excellent job or providing fresh, quality food for our wedding of 115 people. They grilled outdoors and served wonderful, flavorful food to our guests. My husbands and I are "foodies" and Joseff definitely exceeded our expectations.