You and I Pictures

Orlando, Daytona Beach, Saint Augustine

Destination Weddings, Video

305 Floratam Trail, New Smyrna Beach, FL Orlando, Daytona Beach, Saint Augustine (386) 689-3402

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lia G

I can't get over how beautiful our wedding video turned out. The fact that they took probably 7 hours worth of footage and was able to pair it down to a 6 minute video that perfectly told the story of our wedding day is an amazing feat in itself. Kyle and his entire team was a... Read More joy to work with, although I hardly even noticed them at the wedding! Somehow they were able to get great footage without us noticing them there. They even rushed the production of our video for us in order to have it ready for a 2nd reception. Professional and extremely talented!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kristina G

We recently watched our completed film from You & I Pictures, and we were left stunned. What struck us, apart from the exceptional talent, care, and unique eye that Kyle and Sada employed, is they seemed to have captured everywhere and yet we never felt the videography was... Read More intrusive. Kyle and Sada were extremely courteous, and were able to incorporate very personal touches into our video, purely from what they sought out and captured. Details like including drone shots, and having redundant microphones in case one fails, were all pleasant surprises. And we were very pleased at the quick turnaround for our video after the wedding day. This video is invaluable to us, and we thank You & I Pictures for such a fantastic product. Kristina and Taylor

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Michelle C

I couldn't say enough good things about working with Kyle the day of my wedding! He was such a blast to have around, he was so professional and we are over the moon excited we chose him for our videographer! It took us a very long time to decide on our wedding videographer... Read More because this was one of the most important vendors in our eyes, we wanted our wedding video to be something we watched every anniversary and show our kids year after year, we know 100% we made the best decision working with Kyle! Thank you Kyle from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our best day ever :)

Where's the 10-Star Rating?

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Tiffiny W

Videography was something my husband and I decided well before the wedding that we weren't going to "waste the money" on. Then, after watching other people's videos...I had a change of heart and promptly started my search for a videographer that I could afford and would still be... Read More able to capture the essence of what I hoped would be a beautiful day. My search for Orlando-area videographers was extensive...and I almost gave up. As a former film student, I was looking for a very specific level of quality, at a price that was affordable. When I happened upon You and I Pictures...my jaw literally dropped to the floor. I had watched too many wedding videos to count...and I never felt anything other than, "Ahh, that's cute." Kyle at You and I and a portfolio of films (particularly the 'sailboat wedding') that actually made me CRY! Why would you cry watching the wedding of someone you don't even know? The answer is...some people just have a gift for capturing the essence and beauty of life. Kyle is just that type of person. I KNEW he had to capture my wedding--and I was thrilled when he was available. My husband and I were married at Walt Disney World on December 8, 2014...and I purchased the full package offered by You and I in an attempt to capture every special, lovely moment. I held it together on my wedding day and didn't cry...I cried WATCHING my wedding on video. From our wedding trailer to the full documentary edit, Kyle and his partner at You and I were able to completely capture the magic of our day flawlessly. It was just as magical to watch as it was the day it happened. There are two things you shouldn't skimp on with your wedding day...photography and videography. The day goes by so quickly...but now I can look back on tangible, beautiful images captured forever with the same majesty as if it were happening right now. Words cannot say how beautiful our video is..or how much it really makes me grateful for how blessed we are. Videography is too amateurish of a word for a talent like You and I Pictures' Kyle. "Cinematography" is the word deserving of his work. You will not be disappointed, and I would recommend him to ANYONE.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Jennifer H

Our November "Rustic Romantic" wedding was simply magical! Kyle was referred to us by our friend and wasn't in my area, but agreed to make the trip to film our wedding! I couldn't be happier! Kyle and his assistant were very professional and easy going. He made you feel... Read More comfortable and didn't even realize you were being filmed. His work is truly amazing! You wont be disappointed! We can't thank you enough! THE BEST DAY EVER!

Cannot get a better or more talented videographer!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Bryanna H

We are SO lucky to have had Kyle (head of You and I Pictures) as our videographer- I honestly could not imagine a better or more talented person to have done it. Kyle is not only kind and genuine, he knows how to connect with you to capture every moment and emotion of your... Read More wedding with his signature “fly on the wall” style. Not to mention, Kyle is extremely dedicated to his work, something that is so rare but invaluable in the wedding industry. For example, it was a bit chillier than normal during our December wedding in Florida. Still, Kyle travelled all around the city with us for HOURS until we had every single shot we wanted. On top of that, Kyle had our wedding video (and a bonus trailer which people are raving about all over the internet! It’s so good it made complete strangers cry!!) done within hours of us returning from our honeymoon. I cannot tell you how excited, but nervous, we were to see the lasting moments of the most important event of our lives.. But after watching Kyle’s video, we feel nothing but pride and joy for having Kyle be part of our big day. No matter if you are looking for talent, personality, professionalism, or dedication in your videographer, you won’t go wrong with You and I Pictures. Kyle exemplifies all of these, and you will feel nothing but gratitude and happiness for having selected him to capture every key moment of your wedding. Don’t believe us? Go to youandipictures.com right now and view his work. The videos speak for themselves!