Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Kelly L

Nathan and Amy are amazing photographers and people! I met Nathan for a meet/greet when I was deciding between photographers and immediately knew that he and Amy were the right choice. They were professional and prompt in responses, incredibly organized on the day of, and were... Read More so relaxed even in the midst of family chaos and directing people. Looking back at our pictures still gives me chills. I couldn't be happier with how they captured our special day. My only regret was not hiring them to capture our rehearsal dinner!!!

Nathan & Amy - Go the Distance!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Altug Y

Nathan and Amy actually came to Sweden for my wedding. They were FANTASTIC, everything their website and reviews crack them up to be and more. Not only were my husband and I pleased, our family and friends had positive comments as well. They never missed a beat; they captured... Read More all of the special moments without getting "in the way". I really enjoyed the one-on-one couple session we had; they made us feel so comfortable..and almost like models! Definitely worth the price..When the time comes for us to grow as a family, I can't wait to give their new "Pinwheel Portrait" a go.

Photographers who don't miss a beat!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Christine C

I loved Amy and Nathan! They are 1)the cutest photographer couple (great having someone in each room for the prep pics) 2)Russell is an amazing photographer. Especially if you like really natural looking pictureres sans cheesy filters or heavy touch ups. 3)great deal for what... Read More you get My mother-in-law even commented after the wedding how they were everywhere and didn't miss one thing. When we were cutting the cake, Nathan whipped around to get a picture of my parents-in-laws and was on the dance floor on his knees getting awesome shots. They took our beautiful engagement pictures. The day we originally scheduled was overcast and Nathan called me ahead of time to let me know it wasn't ideal photo weather. He gave us the option of rescheduling or going ahead and so I rescheduled. I'm glad we did because the pics came out great. He also sent us two digital copies if our engagement photos because he wasn't satisfied with the ways the first copies resolution. You can tell they really take pride in the work. I haven't got my pictures back yet, but I know they will be cherished forever.

One of the best decisions we made...

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Erica Anderson A

I am soooo happy we picked Nathan to be our wedding photographer. First of all, he is so easy to work with, very easy-going but also very professional. My husband and I met with him at a coffee shop to interview him and a few other photographers, but once we met Nathan, we knew... Read More he was the one for us! I did TONS of research on wedding photographers, both reading reviews and looking at portfolios, and Nathan was our absolute favorite. He has a certain style to his pictures that I just loved, some whimsical, some funny, some romantic, and all just gorgeous. We had him do our engagements and the facebooth at the wedding (which was a huge hit, I would definitely recommend!) and I can’t even tell you how many compliments we got on ALL of the pictures. He works with his wife Amy to sort of divide and conquer all of the pics on your wedding day and they are both just so much fun!! Wedding and engagement pictures can always feel a little awkward, but he made it so relaxing and the pictures all turned out so well—no awkward or cheesy poses, which was awesome. We had the craziest wedding and I had no idea they were like 2 feet away from me the whole time…they just disappear into the background and somehow come away with amazing pictures. I could go on forever but you get the idea. Love Nathan, love Amy, they did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone!

YOU WILL NOT REGRET HIRING AMY & NATHAN

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Megan K

They are awesome people, period. And their work is even better. Super fun, yet professional. They went above an beyond anything I could have imagined and my photos turned out beautifully. absolutely zero complaints.

PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Allison K

Nathan and Amy did an absolutely perfect job in capturing every detail from my wedding day. They are a joy to work with and the photos are amazing!!! I would use them again and again. They were always right there to capture everything. They have a beautiful art of... Read More photography, and it shows in every photo.

Best Photographer in Austin (or ever)

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 katie w

Nathan and his wife Amy were the best photographers you could ask for on your wedding day. They blend in, are super friendly and organized and take beautiful pictures.